Lia

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"bandwagon trandy" code i believe in censoring, we all know this a homophobic rant , the thruth is being gay or lesbian is not bad, gay ppl exist and they shouldn't be censored . it called being inclusive something that you should try yourself
I read someone who wrote "It's a kids show.. such things shouldn't be there." But I think that it is great to show with a show like this that being gay isn't a bad thing. It is censoring to NOT SHOW things like this.. and kids should get in contact with these topics as fast as possible to be tolerant. We don't need homophobic or racist people in the next generation. So.. I'm a full Korrasami-supporter :D

Solo

Elite
Kin
53💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Also it seems that those in favor of the ending in particular hold a personal connection to the outcome of the relationship.
That also factors into how you feel about the ending.

Just to make myself clear, the relationship is what it is. My point is that the series ended sluggishly with the revelation of said relationship which had no relevance at all to the series as a whole. It was forced by the powers that be for this series, hints or no hints.

The good thing about this is that it leaves no loose ends to the main plot and leaves room for imagination on what is next with Korra as the avatar.

Maybe nitpicky or whatnot but my point stands.

Anyhow, that is my opinion on the ending.
The bold pretty much sum everything up.

If you're going to build a relationship(Mainly the main character and his/her love interest) make it a strong relationship. Not something that happen off a whim or catering to fan favorites.

iKaras

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Never watched this show but was it that big of deal to viewers? You know, two girls kissing? If so, link me to the rustled please.

Jellal Fernandes

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Never watched this show but was it that big of deal to viewers? You know, two girls kissing? If so, link me to the rustled please.
They never kissed, People are just against the fact the Korra and asami probably hit it off. Looks okay to me, Plus i'm sure the creator will touch on the subject sooner or later, And we might get books of what occurred after this.

Lia

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Mike confirmed that Korra and Asami share romantic feelings towards each other. So no open "you can look at it as you wish"-ending.