slayerdanger

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
there was nothing sexualized about that scene, just because they are of the same gender falling in love , that is a big sterotype that somehow love shown shown between same-*** is somehow some big sexual orgy
That's no stereotype, lesbo *** has less risks than straight ***, thus they'll put out faster. Not everything has to be shown, it's obvious it's going down. Look, KorraSami was hot on paper, now that it's hinted at, it's just become a joke. Or propaganda, take your pick.

nightwolf888

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are you going to tell me how it wasn't propaganda? or pandering? The facts lead to me being right, sorry.
nope ur not, but whatever, i'm done with it , just because a show includes a same-*** coupled , doesn't mean it "PANDERING PROGANDA" ( homophobic language) they exist and there no reason to censor it

BenjerminGaye

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I have no problem with fanwork, it's when fans want their crack pairings to happen in the actual show which is ridiculous. None of what you said were hints for korrasami, especially the letters example. Asami was her only female friend around her age, so she could relate to her more.
All fans want their otp's to happen.... they wouldn't ship it if they didn't.

Korra blushes at asami's compliment. I don't see how that isn't a hint.

slayerdanger

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nope ur not, but whatever, i'm done with it , just because a show includes a same-*** coupled , doesn't mean it "PANDERING PROGANDA" ( homophobic language) they exist and there no reason to censor it
Pandering propaganda isn't even a term I used, I seperated those 2 words for a reason. I said it's either propaganda OR pandering, as in pandering to the "gay needs to be represented" crowd. I'm not even attacking gay, or being anti gay, so I'm not homophobic. When you call someone homophobic for illogical reasons like that, you're just making the term homophobic have less meaning.

nightwolf888

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pandering propaganda isn't even a term I used, I seperated those 2 words for a reason. I said it's either propaganda OR pandering, as in pandering to the "gay needs to be represented" crowd. I'm not even attacking gay, or being anti gay, so I'm not homophobic. When you call someone homophobic for illogical reasons like that, you're just making the term homophobic have less meaning.
i didn't say you combined them , those words used by every homopboic ******* out there, maybie ur not, i 'm getting a little head of myself of accusing you of that, but it looke at almost every homopbhic *******s comments in these kinda discussions they use these kinda words

slayerdanger

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i didn't say you combined them , those words used by every homopboic ******* out there, maybie ur not, i 'm getting a little head of myself of accusing you of that, but it looke at almost every homopbhic *******s comments in these kinda discussions they use these kinda words
I just don't want to be fed gay relationships when I'm watching shows, it is propaganda though. It's not real life where gay relationships just happen, the creators of LOK made this happen, there was no reason for it to happen other than to pander to people that wanted Korrasami or to push a pro gay agenda on viewers. Thanks for admitting you calling me homophobic was an accusation, it totally was.

Bantos

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just don't want to be fed gay relationships when I'm watching shows, it is propaganda though. It's not real life where gay relationships just happen, the creators of LOK made this happen, there was no reason for it to happen other than to pander to people that wanted Korrasami or to push a pro gay agenda on viewers. Thanks for admitting you calling me homophobic was an accusation, it totally was.
Why couldn't gay relationships just happen in the avatarverse? :|

slayerdanger

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why couldn't gay relationships just happen in the avatarverse? :|
You're seriously asking this? It's because they're fictional characters that don't have minds of their own, the creators make them do what they want. If a character is homosexual, it's because the creators made them homosexual. Now, let me remind you, everything in a story is supposed to serve a purpose. That includes everything about the characters. Making characters gay does nothing for the story. It's like Dumbledore from Harry Potter being gay, that was completely random, and served no purpose. Same thing with Korrasami, it served purpose other than to give millions of guys boners and make girls scream, "Yeah! Lesbo girl power for the win!"

nightwolf888

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
and you don't have to watch it, its not proganda or what ever you call, the creators have the right to be inclusive, i don't to see a shows with lgbt charaters in it, should opinion ur opinion be above mine, does really bother you that much that they are the same gender? really pretty sad and patheic

nightwolf888

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're seriously asking this? It's because they're fictional characters that don't have minds of their own, the creators make them do what they want. If a character is homosexual, it's because the creators made them homosexual. Now, let me remind you, everything in a story is supposed to serve a purpose. That includes everything about the characters. Making characters gay does nothing for the story. It's like Dumbledore from Harry Potter being gay, that was completely random, and served no purpose. Same thing with Korrasami, it served purpose other than to give millions of guys boners and make girls scream, "Yeah! Lesbo girl power for the win!"
how mako and korra serve a purpose then ?

Hyperion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The bisexuality of Korra was forced and unneeded.

Anyhow, quite disappointed with this series in total. Not as good as the last airbender but was okay.
If they plan to have a fire-bender avatar next, I'd like to see how far Korra gets in her bending.
Whether or not she goes to the extremes and learns to psychic bend like Amon did in season 1 or learn to fly like Zaheer in season 3.
Who knows.

Season Finale - 6/10

Bantos

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The creators make absolutely everything happen. Even heterosexual relationships do not happen in avataverse by themselves. :|
You make absolutely no sense.
The ending was beautiful. I'd say that they just decided to put Korra and Asami together because it seriously seemed like the best option, there were even the hints you refuse to believe in.

I find it sad that you're this concerned about the show having a same *** couple, while the show is like 70% violence.

slayerdanger

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
and you don't have to watch it, its not proganda or what ever you call, the creators have the right to be inclusive, i don't to see a shows with lgbt charaters in it, should opinion ur opinion be above mine, does really bother you that much that they are the same gender? really pretty sad and patheic
Read the first thing you said in this post. Why would you say I don't have to watch it when I already did and the show's over? Before today it was just a fanfic crack pairing that gave dudes boners, it had no solid backing. Neither of our opinions should be above each other, that's why pro gay and anti gay have no place in a martial arts inspired action show like LOK.

Bantos

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Read the first thing you said in this post. Why would you say I don't have to watch it when I already did and the show's over? Before today it was just a fanfic crack pairing that gave dudes boners, it had no solid backing. Neither of our opinions should be above each other, that's why pro gay and anti gay have no place in a martial arts inspired action show like LOK.
But you're making this a pro gay and anti gay issue.
They're just two persons who found each other.

slayerdanger

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're talking as if they're real people again. And, I'm doing nothing like that, I'm just calling it how it is. The creators did sell out to the "gay is awesome" crowd.

Bantos

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're talking as if they're real people again. And, I'm doing nothing like that, I'm just calling it how it is. The creators did sell out to the "gay is awesome" crowd.
If they had made Korra and Mako get together would the creators have sold themselves to the "straight is awesome" crowd?

Hyperion

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The principle was forced. It wasn't needed to end the series the way it did. It had nothing at all to do with beating Kuvira or LOK at all. It was totally unnecessary.

Bantos

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The principle was forced. It wasn't needed to end the series the way it did. It had nothing at all to do with beating Kuvira or LOK at all. It was totally unnecessary.
But then again there were a lot of relationships in the series.
You seriously didn't expect Korra to get together with anyone?
There were hints you know.