slayerdanger

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pandering to people that think gay is trendy is ridiculous. Even if you say that Korra and Asami aren't gay/bisexual, that is obviously what the creators want us to think. Why else end the series like that? Let's just make characters gay/bisexual just because some viewers want it, is probably what the creators were thinking. Yeah, they're hot, but it doesn't make the pairing less stupid. The finale was perfect, then it ends with some trendy propaganda. I can't believe those were the final seconds of one of the most legendary shows.

Last edited:

Thundergod123

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pandering to people that think gay is trendy is ridiculous. Even if you say that Korra and Asami aren't gay/bisexual, that is obviously what the creators want us to think. Why else end the series like that? Let's just make characters gay/bisexual just because some viewers want it, is probably what the creators were thinking. Yeah, they're hot, but it doesn't make the pairing less stupid. The finale was perfect, then it ends with some trendy propaganda. I can't believe those were the final seconds of one of the most legendary shows.
It is still not confirmed that Korra and Asami gets together.

Wabbit

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dnt find anything wrong in that scene leaving audience in suspence or implying they are gay. You can think as they are best friends and leave it at that or they are lesbians. They are not going to show them doing the thing though.

slayerdanger

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dnt find anything wrong in that scene leaving audience in suspence or implying they are gay. You can think as they are best friends and leave it at that or they are lesbians. They are not going to show them doing the thing though.
To end the show with that is ridiculous, from their standpoint, why put that as the end? Why not end with something more epic?

Limbo

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
all
pairings i lok are rly stupid
wat do u mean with ''one of the most legendary shows''? this show sucked compared to the original avatar

Bantos

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think the ending was handled greatly.
KorraAsami was the only way to go in my opinion.
Grow up Slayerdanger.

Pairings are best left open-ended. A finale should be plot-focused, not ship focused.
It wasn't ship focused at all. Korra/Asami was revealed in the last seconds of the episode.

nightwolf888

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"bandwagon trandy" code i believe in censoring, we all know this a homophobic rant , the thruth is being gay or lesbian is not bad, gay ppl exist and they shouldn't be censored . it called being inclusive something that you should try yourself

SSU

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How did they jumping on a bandwagon if there isn't even one? You're acting like this was some random event made to please fans. But the entire book they have been hinting at this relationship. Who was the one Korra was sending her letter to? Sure as hell wasn't Mako.

The entire series had Korra go through difficult times and the one moment where she has peace is apparently "ridiculous".