Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Desmond put his right hand to his chin as he crossed his arms across his chest Hmmm Desmond would vanish and reappear on the ground 2m from Trunks. You could take asylum here in the forest. I could make underground pathways connected to my hideout here that lead to other landmarks, in case of an invasion. Or if you really want to foil this Ashikaga's plans we could fake your death, get the money and gather information. Losing one of my allies now isn't in the best interest to me especially to someone working with Black Ones.
-----
Chakra: 1880-5=1875
Hearing Grenth's advice and opinions on the matter, Trunks' mind starts turning, exploring the different options and scenarios that could unfold with each point of reason. Quickly coming to his decision, Trunks faces the apparent spirit of the Haunted Forest and lays out what he has reasoned.

I appreciate the sentiments, Grenth, but I could achieve the same result from making myself one with a mountain and awaiting my demise in an unmanned territory. At least that way I could minimalize the amount of innocent life lost. Trunks says thinking back to the ring he stowed away for just this reason.

The second idea though, I like. Hit them in the wallet, then hit them in the nose. We will need to make a convincing death though, these guys are smart and won't accept just anything as a sign of death. My problem is there isn't much about me that stands out, compared to anyone else. It's even written here on my bounty Trunks says pulling a sheet of paper from his pocket and holding it so Grenth could read it.

We may need to may a public spectical of this, so there are plenty of witnesses to what occurs, but I feel like that gets too many innocent lives involved. Trunks says pushing his bangs out of his face again, with his hair getting long, Trunks thinks for a moment that it may be time for a trim.

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hearing Grenth's advice and opinions on the matter, Trunks' mind starts turning, exploring the different options and scenarios that could unfold with each point of reason. Quickly coming to his decision, Trunks faces the apparent spirit of the Haunted Forest and lays out what he has reasoned.

I appreciate the sentiments, Grenth, but I could achieve the same result from making myself one with a mountain and awaiting my demise in an unmanned territory. At least that way I could minimalize the amount of innocent life lost. Trunks says thinking back to the ring he stowed away for just this reason.

The second idea though, I like. Hit them in the wallet, then hit them in the nose. We will need to make a convincing death though, these guys are smart and won't accept just anything as a sign of death. My problem is there isn't much about me that stands out, compared to anyone else. It's even written here on my bounty Trunks says pulling a sheet of paper from his pocket and holding it so Grenth could read it.

We may need to may a public spectical of this, so there are plenty of witnesses to what occurs, but I feel like that gets too many innocent lives involved. Trunks says pushing his bangs out of his face again, with his hair getting long, Trunks thinks for a moment that it may be time for a trim.
Desmond would take the paper and upon reading it would give a little laugh Well, that's unfortunate. I can't condone the public part of the plan in this land at least. If the people see me take you out they will assume that GS has done something to violate or agreement and thus deem you hostiles. Now unlike this Ashikaga's stupidity, you do have several unique features about you. For one your hair, I have seen very few with that color of hair in my lifetime, second would be your clothing most notable to me at least would be your jacket, and finally your sword. If these black ones have truly been following you around and gathering information they would've noticed the sword on your back. So with all that in mind this is what I suggest; how about I take some hair with roots and blood still on them, your jacket after we put some battle wear and tear on it, and your sword though we'd have to crack, chip, or maybe even break it. I believe if all this is brought to the drop off it would be enough to feign your death.
-----
Chakra: 1900-5=1895

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Desmond would take the paper and upon reading it would give a little laugh Well, that's unfortunate. I can't condone the public part of the plan in this land at least. If the people see me take you out they will assume that GS has done something to violate or agreement and thus deem you hostiles. Now unlike this Ashikaga's stupidity, you do have several unique features about you. For one your hair, I have seen very few with that color of hair in my lifetime, second would be your clothing most notable to me at least would be your jacket, and finally your sword. If these black ones have truly been following you around and gathering information they would've noticed the sword on your back. So with all that in mind this is what I suggest; how about I take some hair with roots and blood still on them, your jacket after we put some battle wear and tear on it, and your sword though we'd have to crack, chip, or maybe even break it. I believe if all this is brought to the drop off it would be enough to feign your death.
-----
Chakra: 1900-5=1895
This post marks the beginning of my mission using the following elements:
- Make the sacrifice for the innocent(5) (Custom)
- Leave your life in the hands of someone else (4) (Custom)

Summary: Trunks, after having analyzed his options, would choose to give up everything that held him to who he knew himself to be, to rid himself, his clan, his allies, and the innocent people involved of the bounty plaguing him and his life. Maybe making the ultimate sacrifice to protect all that he knows, Trunks puts full faith in Grenth.

Looking at his locks, jacket, and sword, he remembers just where he received all three: his mother. How could he part with any of these items? The single relics he held close, the very things that held his identity to his body were in question.

When he needed protection, his jacket was the first to bear the blow. It has narrowly protected Trunks more than his pride would ever admit. The tough denim smothering would be flames to ashes.

When he felt scared he had his sword, a standard long blade that held no special powers, just the jagged piece of metal he had lugged around with him for years, defending against all sorts, given by his Mother on his first semi dangerous outing. Trunks can remember her cries, begging him to not act on instinct, but instead understand the effects of each life he had to take, which would lead to his current beliefs on peace, in that no life is too small to be considered collateral. Hence his Shakujo, warding off small life even as he walked to promote it's own well being.

When he needed solace or a feeling of comfort, Trunks always had his hair. His one resemblance to his Mother. Her hair a blue shade, his lavender. If nothing else, this would stand him apart from the crowd, something he took pride in. But in times of loneliness, Trunks could look up at his own bangs and remember his Mother's curls. It was his own emotional defence against anything the world threw at him.

To strip himself of these things would mean stripping himself of everything that held him to his past, everything that helped him keep going in his times of weakness. He would be completely vulnerable to the aspects of the world that he once had protection. But otherwise his people would suffer. Grenth's people would suffer.

Throwing his jacket off in a fit, Trunks throws it to Grenth's feet. Still holding his sword, Trunks goes numb as he reveals his conclusion to his ally. Grenth, just know that though our interactions have been brief, I see the commitment that you have for peace in your land. It brings me great pride to call you a friend. Trunks would say with a smile.

But I could hide in an unknown land somewhere and avoid you and your people the trouble of my problems if I wanted to hide or go that route. I'd rather take the fight to Ashikaga. I like your plan, Trunks would say with a quiver in his voice as he finishes his thought. [COLOR="000FF"] But it would be more believable if there were.. blood. Like, battle blood. Murder blood. Massacre blood. Please, just do what you know to be right.[/COLOR]

In a single motion, Trunks would grab his bangs along with the hair from the top of his head and pull it tight with an upward motion. Letting out a single tear drop with the thought of his Mother, Trunks drives the long blade into the seperation he pulled from his skull to the connection of skin holding his hair. Sawing back and forth, Trunks allowed his own blood to squirt and spew down his face as he proceeds to saw off his own scalp, which drips down his swords handle and onto his jacket, forming a puddle relatively quick.

The pain was unspeakable, with the numb feeling from before quickly dispersing to actual feelings of restraint and a chaotic shortwiring of pain paired with the warmth he felt from the blood current pouring off of his face and bare skull. Before he had even realized that he had made it to the back of his head, Trunks was staring glazed at the backside of his own hairline and scalp. Use... These.. Protec-.. the pe-.. ple.. Trunks would mutter before collapsing into the pool of blood from before, dropping his own scalp and the sword he had carried on his back for so long before. Resting on his jacket, Trunks awaits death as his body grows cold. This.. Is .. How I protect everyone. Trunks thinks as his vision begins to blur while he stares blankly into the Capsule Corp patches on his jacket, now pooling with blood.

Last edited:

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
- Make the sacrifice for the innocent(5) (Custom)
- Leave your life in the hands of someone else (4) (Custom)

Summary: Trunks, after having analyzed his options, would choose to give up everything that held him to who he knew himself to be, to rid himself, his clan, his allies, and the innocent people involved of the bounty plaguing him and his life. Maybe making the ultimate sacrifice to protect all that he knows, Trunks puts full faith in Grenth.

Looking at his locks, jacket, and sword, he remembers just where he received all three: his mother. How could he part with any of these items? The single relics he held close, the very things that held his identity to his body were in question.

When he needed protection, his jacket was the first to bear the blow. It has narrowly protected Trunks more than his pride would ever admit. The tough denim smothering would be flames to ashes.

When he felt scared he had his sword, a standard long blade that held no special powers, just the jagged piece of metal he had lugged around with him for years, defending against all sorts, given by his Mother on his first semi dangerous outing. Trunks can remember her cries, begging him to not act on instinct, but instead understand the effects of each life he had to take, which would lead to his current beliefs on peace, in that no life is too small to be considered collateral. Hence his Shakujo, warding off small life even as he walked to promote it's own well being.

When he needed solace or a feeling of comfort, Trunks always had his hair. His one resemblance to his Mother. Her hair a blue shade, his lavender. If nothing else, this would stand him apart from the crowd, something he took pride in. But in times of loneliness, Trunks could look up at his own bangs and remember his Mother's curls. It was his own emotional defence against anything the world threw at him.

To strip himself of these things would mean stripping himself of everything that held him to his past, everything that helped him keep going in his times of weakness. He would be completely vulnerable to the aspects of the world that he once had protection. But otherwise his people would suffer. Grenth's people would suffer.

Throwing his jacket off in a fit, Trunks throws it to Grenth's feet. Still holding his sword, Trunks goes numb as he reveals his conclusion to his ally. Grenth, just know that though our interactions have been brief, I see the commitment that you have for peace in your land. It brings me great pride to call you a friend. Trunks would say with a smile.

But I could hide in an unknown land somewhere and avoid you and your people the trouble of my problems if I wanted to hide or go that route. I'd rather take the fight to Ashikaga. I like your plan, Trunks would say with a quiver in his voice as he finishes his thought. [COLOR=000FF] But it would be more believable if there were.. blood. Like, battle blood. Murder blood. Massacre blood. Please, just do what you know to be right.[/COLOR]

In a single motion, Trunks would grab his bangs along with the hair from the top of his head and pull it tight with an upward motion. Letting out a single tear drop with the thought of his Mother, Trunks drives the long blade into the seperation he pulled from his skull to the connection of skin holding his hair. Sawing back and forth, Trunks allowed his own blood to squirt and spew down his face as he proceeds to saw off his own scalp, which drips down his swords handle and onto his jacket, forming a puddle relatively quick.

The pain was unspeakable, with the numb feeling from before quickly dispersing to actual feelings of restraint and a chaotic shortwiring of pain paired with the warmth he felt from the blood current pouring off of his face and bare skull. Before he had even realized that he had made it to the back of his head, Trunks was staring glazed at the backside of his own hairline and scalp. Use... These.. Protec-.. the pe-.. ple.. Trunks would mutter before collapsing into the pool of blood from before, dropping his own scalp and the sword he had carried on his back for so long before. Resting on his jacket, Trunks awaits death as his body grows cold. This.. Is .. How I protect everyone. Trunks thinks as his vision begins to blur while he stares blankly into the Capsule Corp patches on his jacket, now pooling with blood.
Grenth smiled at the friend comment though trunks wouldn't see it, this smile slowly turned to a wtf and concern as the rest of Trunks' words and actions played out. Desmond watched as the blood turned the pure white snow crimson red and watched as Trunks collapsed into it. Quickly grabbing Trunks and lifting him out of the snow Desmond sat him up against a tree followed by immediately channeling chakra into his hands cleaning them before placing them on Trunks skull and cleansing it as well. With this Desmond would then channel more chakra into his hands healing Trunks causing his skin and hair to regrow upon his scalp. He would then take a vial of water and blood replenishing pill from his bag; opening the vial Desmond would crush the pill into a fine powder and place it into the liquid, closing the vial he would shake it until the clear liquid turned red in color. Tilting the lads head back Desmond would slowly pour the liquid into Trunks mouth Drink. upon him swallowing the liquid. With wound healed and blood replenished Trunks should regain full composer. Once that was done Desmond would take the sword and break it in two before using his own blade to sherd pieces of the jacket cutting off an arm sleeve and placing several puncture holes through the chest area. Once done Desmond would turn back to Trunks How ya feeling?
-----
Chakra: 1900-5-15-20-40=1820
Jutsu:

(Iryō Ninjutsu: Kirei Tomo) Medical Technique: I clean all of me
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The medical shinobi fills his palms with small amounts of extremely aggressive chakra and runs them over the areas of his body he wants to clean off any microorganisms, harmful substances, etc. The chakra will eliminate any inert harmful substance or microorganism present on that area. Normally this technique is done on the hands and lower arms just before having contact with a patient but can be applied to the whole body in specific situations (before performing surgery, if the enemy is highly contagious, etc). After being done, the chakra automatically turns back to his regular, non-harmful and calm one.

(Iryō Ninjutsu: Kirei Itto) Medical Technique: I clean all of him
Chakra Cost: 20
Description: The medical shinobi fills his palms with moderate amounts of semi-aggressive chakra and runs them over any areas of the patient’s body he wants to clean of any microorganisms, controlling the chakra flow constantly so it doesn't become too lethal. The area affected is 4 times the area of the users' hands. After being done, his chakra automatically turns back to his regular, non-harmful and calm one.

( Iryō Ninjutsu: Shōsen Jutsu ) - Medical Technique: Mystic Palm Technique
Chakra: N/A (2x the amount of damage healed)
Damage: N/A
Description: This medical ninjutsu allows the user to speed up the body's natural healing process by focusing chakra into their hands, forming an aura of greenish chakra which he then sends into a wound or afflicted body part. This allows the user to heal a patient without the need for medical equipment or surgery, making it very useful on the battlefield. It can be used to treat both external and internal injuries. It is vital to match the amount of chakra used to the severity of the affliction or injury. This requires a great amount of chakra control. Because of this, only a few highly skilled medical-nin are able to use this technique. The limitation of the technique is that it cannot regrow missing body parts or remove with poisons or toxins, though it can heal damage by them. Additionally, perhaps its more severe drawback is the chakra cost, which is much higher than any other medical technique. For each damage point the user of the technique wishes to heal, he needs to spend twice as much chakra. Basically, for x amount of damage the user needs to spend 2x amount of chakra to repair/heal. The user can also use this technique on himself and it can be used with one hand or two and even in two targets at a time or while using another technique with the other hand. The speed of the healing is fast but not instant.
Note: Can be used on up to 2 targets.
Note: Can only be used by Medical Ninja.
Reference:
(Ketsueki no Zōka Piru) Blood Replenishing Pill
Type: Healing
Description and Background: Contains high concentrations of amino acids, iron, and mitosis inducing enzymes designed to turbo boost the production of erythrocytes from hematopoietic stem cells in the human body. This pill alleviates and cancels the symptoms of blood loss after one turn. These pills are a basic medicine medical ninjas use or administer in combat and are essentially dark red small round pills which are swallowed and absorbed through the mucosa in the stomach
Description of Side Effects:
-Taking 2 pills leads to increased blood pressure, and increased the likelihood of blood clots forming, especially through trauma.
-Taking 3 pills overstresses the cardiovascular system and causes fainting from lack of blood to the head after 4 turns.
-Costs a move per turn to use.

Last edited:

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Grenth smiled at the friend comment though trunks wouldn't see it, this smile slowly turned to a wtf and concern as the rest of Trunks' words and actions played out. Desmond watched as the blood turned the pure white snow crimson red and watched as Trunks collapsed into it. Quickly grabbing Trunks and lifting him out of the snow Desmond sat him up against a tree followed by immediately channeling chakra into his hands cleaning them before placing them on Trunks skull and cleansing it as well. With this Desmond would then channel more chakra into his hands healing Trunks causing his skin and hair to regrow upon his scalp. He would then take a vial of water and blood replenishing pill from his bag; opening the vial Desmond would crush the pill into a fine powder and place it into the liquid, closing the vial he would shake it until the clear liquid turned red in color. Tilting the lads head back Desmond would slowly pour the liquid into Trunks mouth Drink. upon him swallowing the liquid. With wound healed and blood replenished Trunks should regain full composer. Once that was done Desmond would take the sword and break it in two before using his own blade to sherd pieces of the jacket cutting off an arm sleeve and placing several puncture holes through the chest area. Once done Desmond would turn back to Trunks How ya feeling?
-----
Chakra: 1900-5-15-20-40=1820
Jutsu:

(Iryō Ninjutsu: Kirei Tomo) Medical Technique: I clean all of me
Chakra Cost: 15
Description: The medical shinobi fills his palms with small amounts of extremely aggressive chakra and runs them over the areas of his body he wants to clean off any microorganisms, harmful substances, etc. The chakra will eliminate any inert harmful substance or microorganism present on that area. Normally this technique is done on the hands and lower arms just before having contact with a patient but can be applied to the whole body in specific situations (before performing surgery, if the enemy is highly contagious, etc). After being done, the chakra automatically turns back to his regular, non-harmful and calm one.

(Iryō Ninjutsu: Kirei Itto) Medical Technique: I clean all of him
Chakra Cost: 20
Description: The medical shinobi fills his palms with moderate amounts of semi-aggressive chakra and runs them over any areas of the patient’s body he wants to clean of any microorganisms, controlling the chakra flow constantly so it doesn't become too lethal. The area affected is 4 times the area of the users' hands. After being done, his chakra automatically turns back to his regular, non-harmful and calm one.

( Iryō Ninjutsu: Shōsen Jutsu ) - Medical Technique: Mystic Palm Technique
Chakra: N/A (2x the amount of damage healed)
Description: This medical ninjutsu allows the user to speed up the body's natural healing process by focusing chakra into their hands, forming an aura of greenish chakra which he then sends into a wound or afflicted body part. This allows the user to heal a patient without the need for medical equipment or surgery, making it very useful on the battlefield. It can be used to treat both external and internal injuries. It is vital to match the amount of chakra used to the severity of the affliction or injury. This requires a great amount of chakra control. Because of this, only a few highly skilled medical-nin are able to use this technique. The limitation of the technique is that it cannot regrow missing body parts or remove with poisons or toxins, though it can heal damage by them. Additionally, perhaps its more severe drawback is the chakra cost, which is much higher than any other medical technique. For each damage point the user of the technique wishes to heal, he needs to spend twice as much chakra. Basically, for x amount of damage the user needs to spend 2x amount of chakra to repair/heal. The user can also use this technique on himself and it can be used with one hand or two and even in two targets at a time or while using another technique with the other hand. The speed of the healing is fast but not instant.
Note: Can be used on up to 2 targets.
Note: Can only be used by Medical Ninja.
Reference:
(Ketsueki no Zōka Piru) Blood Replenishing Pill
Description and Background: Contains high concentrations of amino acids, iron, and mitosis inducing enzymes designed to turbo boost the production of erythrocytes from hematopoietic stem cells in the human body. This pill alleviates and cancels the symptoms of blood loss after one turn. These pills are a basic medicine medical ninjas use or administer in combat and are essentially dark red small round pills which are swallowed and absorbed through the mucosa in the stomach
-Taking 2 pills leads to increased blood pressure, and increased the likelihood of blood clots forming, especially through trauma.
-Taking 3 pills overstresses the cardiovascular system and causes fainting from lack of blood to the head after 4 turns.
With his vision starting to refocus, and the warmth and pain fading, Trunks realizes he is sitting as he looks into Grenths mask. He had survived, Grenth must have saved him. Grenth.. I'm indebted to you. Please, take those items and turn them in for my bounty. Take the money and spread it amongst your lands for this inconvenience. I'm afraid I still need some time to recover, so maybe one of your able bodied men could carry me to the edge of your lands so that I may recover without bringing more grief to your home in your absence.

With this mountain passed, Trunks fears the next horizon. Bringing innocents into it seemed irresponsible at best.

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With his vision starting to refocus, and the warmth and pain fading, Trunks realizes he is sitting as he looks into Grenths mask. He had survived, Grenth must have saved him. Grenth.. I'm indebted to you. Please, take those items and turn them in for my bounty. Take the money and spread it amongst your lands for this inconvenience. I'm afraid I still need some time to recover, so maybe one of your able bodied men could carry me to the edge of your lands so that I may recover without bringing more grief to your home in your absence.

With this mountain passed, Trunks fears the next horizon. Bringing innocents into it seemed irresponsible at best.
Hearing these words Desmond would nod and raise his hand. With this, a woman would jump down from a nearby branch and stand next to Desmond I trust an able-bodied woman won't be a problem. she said as Desmond turned to her Hanako don't tease him and please take him to the Culufan gate. Hanako would nod and go to assist Trunks Come on. Be a man and let's go. I don't plan on carting you the whole way. Desmond would then bite his lip and weave several seals summoning one of his companions Haunter. Yawning Why did you call me her... WTF! happened here! Did you kill someone without me! Did Cynn help you? I bet she... Haunter calm down I didn't kill anyone but I need you to take this back to your home and keep it safe. Can I tell people I beat this guy? Sure . Roger! Tell Eva I'll be calling on her when I need it, so give it to her to hold. Haunter would grab the items, nod, then poof back to his home.

Looking back to Trunks Hanako will take care of you. Be careful Trunks. Desmond would then crouch then jump upward into the sky before flying off into the distance.

-----
Chakra: 1900-5-20-30=1845
Jutsu:
(Kuchiyose no jutsu: Haunter) Summoning technique: HaunterRank: B-Rank
Chakra: 20
Description: Haunter is the youngest child of Azrael's three children and has purple fur. Haunter is amongst the smallest of his kind coming in at 35cm tall. Due to this small size, he likes to cause mischief whenever he can and tends to not listen at times. Unlike the majority of the Springhare, he was born not only with an affinity for Doton techniques, but also a modest capacity for Raiton techniques enabling him to use the latter up to and including C-ranks (canon).

Notes:
~Must have signed Springhare contract
~Moves count as users moves
~Last for 4 turns
~Can be summoned once

( Furaito no Jutsu ) - Flight Technique
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 30 (-10 per turn)
Description: Through the use of their chakra, the user gains the ability of unsupported flight and levitation. The user moves and maneuvers at his running speed. This can be used upon activation as a means of dodging attacks but after this, cannot be utilized like such unless specifically noted.
Note: This can be used by Otsutsuki clan bios and canon Otsutsuki noted to have flight, Juubi Jinchuriki bios.
Hanako:
You must be registered for see images
~LLM~

Last edited:

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hearing these words Desmond would nod and raise his hand. With this, a woman would jump down from a nearby branch and stand next to Desmond I trust an able-bodied woman won't be a problem. she said as Desmond turned to her Hanako don't tease him and please take him to the Culufan gate. Hanako would nod and go to assist Trunks Come on. Be a man and let's go. I don't plan on carting you the whole way. Desmond would then bite his lip and weave several seals summoning one of his companions Haunter. Yawning Why did you call me her... WTF! happened here! Did you kill someone without me! Did Cynn help you? I bet she... Haunter calm down I didn't kill anyone but I need you to take this back to your home and keep it safe. Can I tell people I beat this guy? Sure . Roger! Tell Eva I'll be calling on her when I need it, so give it to her to hold. Haunter would grab the items, nod, then poof back to his home.

Looking back to Trunks Hanako will take care of you. Be careful Trunks. Desmond would then crouch then jump upward into the sky before flying off into the distance.

-----
Chakra: 1900-5-20-30=1845
Jutsu:
(Kuchiyose no jutsu: Haunter) Summoning technique: HaunterRank: B-Rank
Description: Haunter is the youngest child of Azrael's three children and has purple fur. Haunter is amongst the smallest of his kind coming in at 35cm tall. Due to this small size, he likes to cause mischief whenever he can and tends to not listen at times. Unlike the majority of the Springhare, he was born not only with an affinity for Doton techniques, but also a modest capacity for Raiton techniques enabling him to use the latter up to and including C-ranks (canon).

Notes:
~Must have signed Springhare contract
~Moves count as users moves
~Last for 4 turns
~Can be summoned once

( Furaito no Jutsu ) - Flight Technique
Chakra: 30 (-10 per turn)
Description: Through the use of their chakra, the user gains the ability of unsupported flight and levitation. The user moves and maneuvers at his running speed. This can be used upon activation as a means of dodging attacks but after this, cannot be utilized like such unless specifically noted.
Note: This can be used by Otsutsuki clan bios and canon Otsutsuki noted to have flight, Juubi Jinchuriki bios.
Hanako:
~LLM~
Hanako would lift Trunks above her head in a show of might before carrying him off in the opposite direction of Grenth.

-LLM-

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from

Returning home from his journey Desmond lands at the Reaper hideout in the center of the forest. Upon landing, he immediately went underground and entered his room. Closing the door behind him Desmond removed his armor, deactivated his byakugan, and laid on his bed gathering his thoughts and resting for a bit.
-----
Chakra: 1820-5-10=1805

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
~ Finish a chore using Ninjutsu(1)
~ Gather resources from the land(1)
~ Build something for the Clan(1)
Summary: Desmond realizing how cold the forest actually is and how alone he was in this clan decides to build a fire.
-----
Walking up from a long sleep Desmond would notice a chill in the air one he hadn't noticed before due to the armor he wore. "I should build a fireplace." he thought to himself looking around the empty rooms; it seemed the Reapers where not what he expected. Weaving a single seal and channeling raiton into his right-hand Desmond would begin to carve out a masonry style fireplace into the furthest wall of the hideout. Following this, he would turn to the ceiling of the newly built fireplace wave his hand and release the Chidori in the form of a thousand tightly condensed senbon creating a flue for the potential smoke leading all the way back to the surface.

With the fireplace built Desmond grabbed his black hoodie and walked out into the woods, not straying too far from the hideout he'd stand next to a nearby tree. Channeling chakra into his hand once more he would release several blades of wind cutting the entire tree into firewood of various sizes. Taking the wood down into the hideout he'd place it next to the fireplace and grab a few pieces, organizing them from largest to smallest with the smallest being on top. Stepping back from the wood Desmond would once more channel chakra into his hand he pointed at the top of the wood pile releasing a small flame to ignite the smaller would on top. This would cause the fire to burn from top to bottom instead of the normal bottom to top creating a more fuel efficient and low emission burn. This essentially means longer hotter burns with very low smoke emissions to the point that a fire would only need to be lit twice a day to maintain a comfortable temp and the smoke is virtually non-existent.

-----
Chakra: 1900-30-30-30-10=1800
Jutsu:

(Raiton: Chidori) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds
Type: Offensive
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description: The user must first perform the following sequence of hand seals Ox → Rabbit → Monkey → Dragon → Rat → Bird → Ox → Snake → Dog → Tiger → Monkey and they will then focus lightning chakra into their hand to create a lightning jutsu that is concentrated in the user's palm and thrust toward the opponent at high speed. The lightning in the user's palm sounds like birds chirping, hence the name, and allows the user to perform high grade cutting damage or high penetration piercing thrusts.
Note: Someone who mastered lightning release can perform chidori with just the Ox hand seal.
Note: Uchiha Sasuke and Kakashi Hatake bios can use the technique without hand seals

(Raiton: Chidori Senbon) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Needle
Range: Short-Mid
Description: The user reshapes the Chidori in their hand into the form of countless senbon which are shot with a simple hand movement towards the target. The senbon are extremely precise and have the same numbing and paralyzing effects as Chidori, carrying enormous speed. Because the technique requires no hand seals and is done with simple hand movements, it's extremely hard to avoid while in short range and quite dangerous to counter due to the precision attacks it can be used to perform.

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade
Description: This technique is a pinpoint slashing strike, where the user emits chakra from their fingertips and materializes it into a near invisible weapon that assaults the enemy in a gust of wind. If the Sickle Weasel Technique can be regarded as a swarm of small wind kunai, then this technique is akin to a virtually unavoidable longsword which can leave the target's body mutilated. Just being in close proximity to the technique can cause minor cuts. The wind blades can be created and thrown, like projectiles, in rapid succession, although in this case, each one weaker than the single-use application. The technique cannot be blocked by physical weapons and is insanely fast by not relying on the use of Hand seals but, because it still requires the user to perform hand gestures to use and is somewhat visible in the effect it produces, it can still be defended by using appropriate evasion techniques or fast elemental ninjutsu.

(Katon no Jutsu) - Fire Release Technique
Chakra: 10
Damage: 20
Description: The user will release a small but powerful flame of fire at their opponent from either their limbs (through movement) or exhaling it. It can produce fireballs or fire streams or simply aid in taijutsu.

Last edited:

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
~Build something for the Clan(1)
Summary: Still brooding on the lack of Reaper support Desmond decides to make the hideout more than just a crypt
-----
After resting by the fire for a bit Desmond began to think more about his position in the Reapers and how the only other two members seemed to have either abandoned the group in the case of Seji or proven they don't have a moral code in the case of Ax. Regardless of this Desmond has been the only one productively building the clan, strengthening its alliances, and preparing its defenses in case of future attacks and so he felt justified enough to say that this was his clan; he was the sole member of the Reapers in his mind. With this in mind, Desmond looked around at the still vacant hideout and decided to bring it to life. Channeling his chakra throughout the hideout he would create several 6 pillars around the fireplace, just high enough to serve as suitable chairs spaced evenly around it creating a semi-circle. In the center of the room would arise a 72in round stone table. In the front left room, several shelves began to emerge from the wall, in the front right room a 5ftWx6ftL shelf would emerge from the left side of the room and on the wall opposite the door a 3x3ft shelf about waist high with another pillar similar to that. The next three rooms along the right side would have 6 5x6ft shelves emerge from the walls two on each wall with the first being waist high of the ground and the others 5ft above those. Finally, 8 small pillars would emerge from the walls in the main corridor 2 by the entrance and 1 between each room Desmond would weave a single and channel raiton chakra into his hand and go around each of these carving a small indention into them.

With this done Desmond grabbed his black hoodie and headed towards the Cufulan market. Upon, arriving he was surprised and excited to see that the village was becoming very popular and enjoyed seeing all the merchants and money flow. Without getting too distracted Desmond would begin to shop around first buying 12 of the best lounge chairs there was and 1 very comfortable office chair which after purchasing them he took to the hideout. Once there he would place the 12 lounge chairs around the center table in the main corridor and he took the office chair and placed it in the first room on the right, at the 3x3ft shelf turning it into a desk. Leaving for the market once again Desmond bought various items of need such as foods, spices, beverages, oils, etc., etc. and took these back to the hideout. Upon arrival, he promptly placed it all neatly and organized in the first room on the left and left for the market once more. This time he bought several stands, mounts, and selves for weapons, armors, scrolls, and artifacts of all shapes and sizes and again left for the hideout. Arriving once more he built organized and placed these items in the second room on the left and proceeded to Cufulan once again. This time he bought various shelves, soaps, towels, shower shoes, etc. and took them back to the hideout where he set them up along the walls of the third room on the left. Making his final trip to Cufulan Desmond bought the best mattresses, sheets, pillows, and blankets money could buy and take them to the hideout to which he proceeded to turn the 5x6ft shelves into beds for himself and guests.

Once done with that Desmond returned to the third room on the left and channeled his chakra into the center of that room and slam his hands on the ground causing a 15x15ft section of the ground to drop 10ft down. Desmond would take several rocks and line the bottom of this indention making sure to leave 1in spaces between them, followed by taking some clay and building a flue of sorts leading down into the rocks. He'd then grab more clay and create a flat surface above these rocks causing the bottom of the indention to now be 5ft and line the sides of the indention to smooth it out and create seats about 3ft from the top. Desmond would then line the rim of the indention with smooth shiny flat rocks followed by releasing a stream of fire from his hand hardening the clay and sealing the rocks into place. He would follow this up by releasing a stream of water to fill this indention. Taking a jar of oil Desmond would pour it down the flue he made allowing it to fill the bottom and would strike a match and drop it igniting the oil; this would heat the floor of the indention and with it the rocks underneath thus causing the temperature of the water to slowly rise. Even after the flames would extinguish the water would maintain a nice warm temp due to the rocks underneath, residual steam from the evaporating water and the natural warmth of being underground turning this room into a hot bath.

Ready to make the final touches and go to sleep Desmond took oil and poured it into the 8 pillars on the walls in the main corridor followed by striking matches and lighting them revealing them to be light sources to brighten the hideout. Have done all this and went to the bath and sat for a few relaxing his muscles before drying off and headed to his room to sleep.

-----
Chakra: 1900-10-30-30-10-10=1810
New Hideout layout:

Jutsu:

(Doton no Jutsu) - Earth Release TechniqueType: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Description: Creates small pillars of earth, small tools, and small shields of earth

(Raiton: Chidori) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds
Description: The user must first perform the following sequence of hand seals Ox → Rabbit → Monkey → Dragon → Rat → Bird → Ox → Snake → Dog → Tiger → Monkey and they will then focus lightning chakra into their hand to create a lightning jutsu that is concentrated in the user's palm and thrust toward the opponent at high speed. The lightning in the user's palm sounds like birds chirping, hence the name, and allows the user to perform high grade cutting damage or high penetration piercing thrusts.
Note: Someone who mastered lightning release can perform chidori with just the Ox hand seal.
Note: Uchiha Sasuke and Kakashi Hatake bios can use the technique without hand seals

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Description: The user slams his hands on the ground and lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area, as well as the depths that it is lowered to, is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

(Katon no Jutsu) - Fire Release Technique
Description: The user will release a small but powerful flame of fire at their opponent from either their limbs (through movement) or exhaling it. It can produce fireballs or fire streams or simply aid in taijutsu.

(Suiton No Jutsu) - Water technique
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Description: Creates small waves of water, small blasts, and small shields of water.

Note: Doesn't require a water source but can be used to manipulate existing water.

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
~ Prepare one of the landmarks you own for immediate or future attacks (4)
Summary: Desmond wanting to make this land even safer calls a meeting to put a few plans into motion.
-----
Desmond wake up...

Hearing a voice in his head Desmond would awake to see Cynn standing at his bedroom door Cynn? What are you doing here? he said whilst yawning and scratching his head.

Remeber when my mother said you would owe her? Well, this is how she intends to cash in.

Huh?

In order for me to truly be your partner and to help you find us a new home, I will be your permanent burden.

Desmond would begin to laugh aloud I guess your mom doesn't know that we are essentially best friends? he said whilst wiping a tear from his eye.

Well, I acted like I hated the idea and was going to give you a difficult time, so no probably not. Cynn began to laugh. On a more serious note, you need to increase the security of this land
it was way to easy for me to enter and find you.

Hmm, I see. Well, I have a few ideas but it will take me a while to incorporate them all. Also, as far as a new home for you all why don't you all move here?

What do you mean?

Well, I was planning to make several escape tunnels to the villages and other lands, so if you helped me make those you and your family can move into the lands underground.

Interesting I think it may work out but that's is for another time for now what are you planning to do?

I'll tell you soon but first I'll need the VLs here to discuss and get their approval.

I see you are still allied with the people of the land.

Sure am.

And what about the animals?

There is a boundary in place separating the humans from the wildlife and if either cross said boundary they are at the mercy of the other party. Laws of nature essentially.

What about when it comes to fighting? I spoke to a young wolf earlier who said his pack was almost killed and he was captured.

Yes, there was an incident which is why I'm glad you suggested more defenses because with what I have in mind the animals will be able to live there lives normally without worrying about protecting me.

I see. Will hurry and send those messages.

Desmond smiled they have already been sent. Really? Yup, Kira's ANBUare top of their game here.
-----
After a time of waiting(me going to sleep and waking up to finish this) Byoto, Chi, Alistair, and Kira walk into the Hideout entrance all looked amazed at the changes that had been done since the last time they convened here.

Byoto: (whistles)You have been very busy I see.

Alistair: I can see you have put some quality time into this place, the furniture
is very expensive.

Kira: Whats this room in the back here? Why is it empty?

With a chuckle Yea, I have been and it was but. Also, that room is to be a holding cell but I haven't finished it yet.

Chi: OMG! A HOT TUB!!!!! :ls:

All the males: :WAT:

Chi:(coughs) I mean this is a nice addition to the place. Maybe I'll stop by and use it once in a while.

Laughs out loud Yea it is and feel free to whenever you like, though I must warn you it's a unisex bath so you'll have to defend yourself when going in.

Alistair: So what's this meeting about Desmond?

Kira: From what my ANBU said it has to with increasing this lands defense, correct?

Yup please sit. Desmond Gestures to the table in the center of the room. After everyone took a seat he began to speak So I want to increase the defenses of the land.

Chi: More than the wall, gates, bridges, waterway, and united military power?

Yes, what I want to do is create constructs that will inhabit the forest making it seem truly haunted.

Byoto: What do you mean constructs?

I have the ability to draw things then bring them to life with a purpose. I plan to liter this landmark with various demonic creatures, which will only stay outside the boundaries of the villages for the most part but will occasionally make appearances. This would increase the belief that the forest indeed houses spirits and thus when outsiders come and go will spread the belief that it is indeed haunted.

Kira: Interesting, how will having drawings help defend us though.

Well, the vast majority of this army will be A-Ranked in strength and a handful will be S-Ranked. Though this jutsu has various weaknesses, the constructs are weak to raiton and doton based. I do however recommend using them for training the troops just don't kill them cause this is going to take me depleting my chakra multiple times to make these an I won't have enough to make more.

Byoto: That shouldn't be a problem. Any other things you'd like to address?

Yes, I need you to start producing products with this symbol on it.

Byoto: What types of products?

Clothing, Jewelry, tattoos, brandings, coins, paper tags, etc. The paper tags are for people entering and leaving the village, just before entering the village they will be given the tag and once inside the tag will be taken and held until they return to leave which they will repeat the process. Everything else will be given and or sold to the villagers only, it is very important that they know to always have this seal/symbol on them at all times. Desmond's face was very serious as he said this.

Alistair: Why so adamant?

I may or may not erect a barrier that will prevent entry or exiting of the land without the seal/mark. Any attempt to do so would result in being burned by a violet flame. This hasn't been set in stone yet but I think erecting it behind the wall will be a great second line of defense if anyone manages to get past the wall and our shinobi. Also, Byoto the symbols don't have to aesthetically look the same but as long as the base symbol/image is there people will be fine.

Kira: That is a big plan. I assume the symbol will represent us from now on?

It will, in fact, be our symbol. Also, before you all leave I want to introduce my companion Cynn. She is a Springhare a summoning animal I stumbled upon in my younger days. Her kind needs a home and I offered the land as one for them. They will build us an underground network between the villages and other lands if and when we ever expand. They will also provide a great defensive and combat asset being warriors that will now inhabit the land.

Chi: She looks very capability judging from the muscle tone and scars on her body and if you vouch for them then I have no opposition to sharing our land with new allies.

Kira: Agreed.

(linked to their minds) Thank you all for your acceptance.

The VLs begin to stand Before you go I want to ask you all something. they stop and turn, Will you all be willing to have a seal place on you to hide my true identity if you would ever be captured? You, all are the only ones left alive besides my summons who have ever seen my true face and know my true name and I would like to keep them secret.

Alistair: With everything you've done for us and the land I don't think the others and definitely myself would object.

Desmond would smile.

Chi: As long as we can place it anywhere we want.

No problem.

Byoto: Oh before I forget. Desmond me and Kira got you these puppets on our way here.

Kira: They are automated and programmed to protect you as we can't always be here.

Byoto: (leans over to Desmond) He really got them as a thank you for being good to us.

Kira: Shut it Byoto.

Desmond smiled Thank you guys when I get enough chakra I'll go visit you individually for the mark.

They would all nod, smile and wave as they left the hideout and went back to their respective villages. The puppets began to move and roam around the hideout awaiting orders and Desmond began to draw 62 demonic looking males and females with various colors and in small script write succubi on the female and incubi on the male drawings as well as numbering them from 1 to 62 giving them a purpose and name when they awake. Desmond would then go to the fireplace and above it draw another female demon and wrote Succubi commander in small script on her body as well as the name Evalyn. Weaving 124 seals, drawings 1 through 62
begin to grow slowing taking shape and emerging from the walls to which they turned looked at each other with lustful eyes then looked at Desmond and Cynn the same way No... said Desmond as the Cubi all let out a collective AAAAWWWWW. Weaving another 3 seals Desmond channeled chakra into the drawing above the fireplace causing her to emerge to which her first action was to immediately fly over and tackle Desmond mounting him and proceeding to rub her finger down his chest and lick his face. What would my master wish of... Desmond would put his hand on her face pushing her off of him I wish for you all to protect this land its people and its allies. There are four villages one to the north, south, east, and west. Each village has a set boundary and the common villagers normally won't set foot past that in fear of the wildlife who follow the same rule. You all will also follow the rule but you have permission to cross it every now and then to do what you do best. Now know that if you are caught in a village they will probably try and kill you so unless you want to die I suggest not being caught. This one here is Evalyn, and she is to be your commander so if you see anything or think anything is worth mentioning report to her and she'll report to me. Now if it is really urgent and I'm the closer of the two then you are free to directly come to me; no lust is not important enough. Again a collective [GLOW]AAAAAAWWWWW.[/GLOW] Other than that you are free to live and explore the Haunted Forest.

The Cubi begin to run, jump, walk, fly, and whatever suited their individual personalities in leaving the hideout. Desmond went to his room ate a pill and laid down on his bed. Cynn would enter the room with a pad of her own and would place it in the corner of the room right side of the door and lay in it
. Master are you sure I can't come lay with you? Yes, Evalyn and you don't have to call me master. Grenth is fine and let the others know that as well though my real name is Desmond but only in private. Understood. Evalyn left the hideout to begin her job as Queen of the Cubi.
-----
Chakra: 1900-1860-40+950=950
Jutsu:

( Chōkuton - Ikiru ) - Chalk Release - Coming to Life x62
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Chakra: 20-40(30)
Damage: 40-80(60)
Description: The basis for the animation abilities of Chalk Release the user is able to either draw an object, creature or construct on a hard or solid surface or materialize chalk powder directly upon a solid or hard surface to create a drawing. Then by performing two hand seals the user can create animations allowing them to attack or defend as well as bind the opponent or even allow the user to fly. The major drawback of this technique is the fact that the user must draw or create the animation in battle thus for B to A rank animations this can be done merely with the two hand seals but S rank animations will require an additional hand seal. This is similar to ( Ninpou: Choujuu Giga ) - Ninja Art Beast Imitation and ( Ninpou: Chou Choujuu Giga ) - Ninja Art: Super Beast Imitation and like those techniques the animations are able to grow larger after being drawn with S rank's size limitations being that of the Great Stone Golem Technique. Once created the animations can attack or defend at the will of the user and have substance until they are dispersed. They can disperse into a massive amount of chalk dust that can be used as a source for other techniques. Additionally, the user can draw a word if they are less artistically inclined or if they are trying to hurry and these words will take the form of the animal or construct that was written. However, these animations will seem malformed and will appear like a mixture between the word and the animal or construct. By combining the abilities into one construct the user is able to draw an animation and write the word explode, explosion, or detonate and upon attacking something the animation will explode in a puff of chalk dust with a decent amount of explosive force comparable to the damage that would have been dealt by a direct attack. Alternatively, the word explode or similar words can be written on a surface and they themselves will just explode into a source of chalk dust.
Note: S rank can only be used once per turn with a one turn cool down

( Chōkuton - Ikiru ) - Chalk Release - Coming to Life
Chakra: 20-40(40)
Damage: 40-80(80)
Description: The basis for the animation abilities of Chalk Release the user is able to either draw an object, creature or construct on a hard or solid surface or materialize chalk powder directly upon a solid or hard surface to create a drawing. Then by performing two hand seals the user can create animations allowing them to attack or defend as well as bind the opponent or even allow the user to fly. The major drawback of this technique is the fact that the user must draw or create the animation in battle thus for B to A rank animations this can be done merely with the two hand seals but S rank animations will require an additional hand seal. This is similar to ( Ninpou: Choujuu Giga ) - Ninja Art Beast Imitation and ( Ninpou: Chou Choujuu Giga ) - Ninja Art: Super Beast Imitation and like those techniques the animations are able to grow larger after being drawn with S rank's size limitations being that of the Great Stone Golem Technique. Once created the animations can attack or defend at the will of the user and have substance until they are dispersed. They can disperse into a massive amount of chalk dust that can be used as a source for other techniques. Additionally, the user can draw a word if they are less artistically inclined or if they are trying to hurry and these words will take the form of the animal or construct that was written. However, these animations will seem malformed and will appear like a mixture between the word and the animal or construct. By combining the abilities into one construct the user is able to draw an animation and write the word explode, explosion, or detonate and upon attacking something the animation will explode in a puff of chalk dust with a decent amount of explosive force comparable to the damage that would have been dealt by a direct attack. Alternatively, the word explode or similar words can be written on a surface and they themselves will just explode into a source of chalk dust.

(Hyōrōgan) Military Ration Pills
Description and Background: Military Rations Pills (兵糧丸, Hyōrōgan) are special pills that replenish one's chakra and nourish the body. It is made up of powerful stimulants and nutrients, said to allow the user to keep fighting for three days and three nights without rest. Replenishes 50 percent of the user's maximum chakra supply per pill taken, along with pumping stimulants into the body to alleviate tiredness. These pills are a basic medicine medical ninjas use or distribute in combat and are essentially dark brown small round pills which are swallowed and absorbed through the mucosa in the stomach. Can only be given out to up to 4 times, excluding the user's use.
-Taking two pills in a conflict results in hyperstimulation of the cardiovascular system. The user's heart rate and blood pressure increase to the point they become painful for 6 turns after taking the pill.
-Taking 3 pills in a conflict pushes the user's cardiovascular system to breaking point, resulting in heart failure after 4 turns.

Last edited:

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Waking from his slumber Desmond threw another chakra pill into his mouth putting his chakra reserves back to full potential. With this, he got up stretched and grabbed his assorted chalk kit and began to draw along the walls floor and ceiling of the hideout but this time he would draw 62 yokai foxes one above the fireplace. For the 62 Desmond would write in fine print Kitsune/ and alternated the words Zenko and Yako between them giving them life and purpose before numbering them from 63-124. Weaving multiple seals which the drawings to begin emerging from the ground and take shape. The foxes would raise their heads, stretch, and yawn before looking to Desmond for orders; some would even begin looking around the hideout to see if there was anything of value to take Don't think about it... said Desmond.

Clearing his throat You all will protect this land, its people, and its allies. There are four villages one to the north, south, east, and west. Each village has a set boundary and the common villagers normally won't set foot past that in fear of the wildlife who follow the same rule. You all will also follow the rule but you have permission to cross it every now and then to do what you do best. Now know that if you are caught in a village they will probably try and kill you so unless you want to die I suggest not being caught. I will create you a leader and her name will be Momo, so if you see anything or think anything is worth mentioning report to her and she'll report to me. Now if it is really urgent and I'm the closer of the two then you are free to directly come to me and with that, you are free to do whatever you wish until called upon. The 62 foxes would begin to disperse some of which all too quickly.

Desmond watched as the Kitsune left and their exiting proceeded to the bath
. Preping the bath Desmond began to feel the painful side effects of taking two pills which is why he choose to relax in the baths.
-----
Chakra: 1900-1860=40
Jutsu:

( Chōkuton - Ikiru ) - Chalk Release - Coming to Life x62
Chakra: 20-40(30)
Damage: 40-80(60)

(Hyōrōgan) Military Ration Pills
Description and Background: Military Rations Pills (兵糧丸, Hyōrōgan) are special pills that replenish one's chakra and nourish the body. It is made up of powerful stimulants and nutrients, said to allow the user to keep fighting for three days and three nights without rest. Replenishes 50 percent of the user's maximum chakra supply per pill taken, along with pumping stimulants into the body to alleviate tiredness. These pills are a basic medicine medical ninjas use or distribute in combat and are essentially dark brown small round pills which are swallowed and absorbed through the mucosa in the stomach. Can only be given out to up to 4 times, excluding the user's use.
-Taking two pills in a conflict results in hyperstimulation of the cardiovascular system. The user's heart rate and blood pressure increase to the point they become painful for 6 turns after taking the pill.
-Taking 3 pills in a conflict pushes the user's cardiovascular system to breaking point, resulting in heart failure after 4 turns.

Last edited:

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After dozing off in the bath Desmond would wake to feel his body aching as he suffered from the drawbacks of taking two pills but still pressed on getting dressed and headed back into the main corridor. Once there he would turn to the fireplace and draw the Kitsune leader Momo who would resemble a tea fox. Write Momo Kitsune Commander and then both Zenko/Yako before in fine print on her he would then weave several seals causing her to come to life. Who are you? she asked to which Desmond replied Desmond but call me Grenth when in the presence of others. Who am I? You are Momo leader of the chalk created Kitsune of the Haunted Forest. Mo...mo... Yes, yes that sounds right. Why am I leader? Because I made you so. he said with a smile on his face. Now go lead your friends they are waiting for you, my dear. Momo would stand and leave the hideout.

Walking too his room Desmond would sit on his bed and lay down Cynn could you go get the Byoto? Tell him I'm ready to mark him. I can't leave you here like this in case intruders show up. I'll send a clone in my place so please just rest till they return. Alright, will do my friend. he said as his eyes closed. Creating an earth clone of herself she sent it towards Culfulan to retrieve Byoto.

-----
Turn 1 of the negative effects
Chakra: 420-40=380
Jutsu:

( Chōkuton - Ikiru ) - Chalk Release - Coming to LifeType: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Chakra: 20-40(40)
Damage: 40-80(80)

(Doton: Iwa Bunshin) - Earth Release: Rock Clone Technique
Description: The user creates their clone out of stone that he spits from his mouth. Unlike other types of clones the rock clones don’t disappear after being defeated but rather crumble like rubble. These clones can also be used to create a clone of other people than themselves but do not take on the abilities of the copied person. They can use up to C-rank Earth techniques and are very resistant to physical damage such as that from Taijutsu which they can endure up to B-rank.

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hearing a knock on his door combined with Cynn mentally screaming at him to wake up Desmond shot out of bed I'M UP! he exclaimed holding his ribs as the side effects from the chakra pills still persisted. Walking to the door and opening it up he saw Cynn and Byoto standing there:

Byoto: Wow! You look like shit man.

Yea, I spent all my chakra when you all left last then took two chakra pills to regain and blow through it again.

Byoto: Well I guess the new influx of demons and spirits is your doing then? You should pace yourself more my friend, you've become a valuable asset to this land and friend to all of us even though only four of us have seen your face and know your true name.

(Laughing) Yea you're probably right I'll make sure to do that next time but I have to at least blow through my chakra one more time simply because of my OCD.

Byoto: (Laughing) If you say so bro, now about this seal.

Yes, I want to thank you ag.....

Byoto: I was thinking on the back of my right hand this way it is hidden under my glove.

(Smiles) Will do "hand" it over.

Byoto: Ah, puns. I knew I liked you for a reason Desmond my friend.

Taking his right-hand Desmond proceeded to channel chakra into it causing three solid black bars and two broken black bars to appear.

Byoto: Ooooooo... Fancy. (replaces glove)

That it is, it will only activate whenever you are asked to give incriminating information about me specifically mainly my identity.

Byoto: Simple enough. Oh while I'm here have you come to a decision about that barrier? I had the merchants craft several different things with various designs and we are ready to start distributing them to the villagers and shinobi.

Yes, I have actually. I've decided to erect the barrier but not anytime soon I must first recover from the chakra loss, overdose, and finish my last set of drawings. As for now, you can start selling them to the villagers and applying them to the uniforms.

Byoto: Copy that. You know you never told us what they mean or where the design came from.

Well, I'm a very old person and in my journeys, I have met various shinobi that have guided me and shaped how I've viewed the world. The most notable of these people all belonged to the same organization, a brotherhood if you will. I'm making these designs in memory of my time spent with them and the ones who've passed along the way.

Byoto: I didn't know it was that deep.

No worries while it's in memory of them it now represents us as villagers of the Haunted Forest. Our alliance symbols may change from time to time but this never will.

Byoto: Copy that. I'll be taking my leave now but I'll make sure to get the distribution going ASAP. I'll also send word to Alistair to meet you here I need him to develop a way to manage and keep track of outsiders temporary passes.

Thanks, bro. says, Desmond, as he lays back down to rest until Alistars arrival.
-----
Turn 2 of the negative effects
Chakra: 760-40=720
Jutsu:

(Juinjutsu: Hayaguchikotoba Shīru) Cursed Seal Technique: Tongue Twister SealType: Supplementary/Defensive
Chakra: 40
Description:
This Cursed Seal was the one given to all members of the ANBU subgroup Root by Danzō Shimura, to ensure no information about Danzō or the organization could fall into the wrong hands. After Danzō died, the seals disappeared from all the Root members. When the wearer of this Cursed Seal speaks about anything incriminating related to Danzō or Root, their entire body will be paralyzed, taking away their ability to speak or move. In the place it is applied, it takes the shape of three solid lines and two broken lines. The seal can also be applied during combat, and can secretly be placed on the opponent's body upon momentary physical contact. When the user activates it, the curse seal's marks spread around the opponent's body, paralyzing them. However, one can break free from the seal with a strong enough release of chakra.

Note: Usable twice

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Another day and a half passed and Desmond was once again awoken by a knock at his bedroom door:

Alistair: Desmond you awake in there? Byoto said you needed to see me?

Yea I'm up, feel free to come in.

Alistair: (enters the room) Are you alright? You look like you're dying.

Well, I guess you could say that Desmond laughed I purposefully ODed on some chakra pills to rapidly mass produce those 126 demons now roaming around the forest.

Alistair: I saw them... One tried to get me to follow her down an ally and a fox almost mugged me for my coin pouch...

(laughing) Did you get lucky at least?

Alistair: You mean did I keep my money? Then yes.

Not what a meant but anyway wanted to give you your seal and talk to you about the crests.

Alistair: Listening.

Alright, Byoto and his merchants have designed the merchandise with the crest on it, as well as set up stores in each village. What needs from you as a way to manage the guest tags distribution and returns.

Alistair: (pauses for a moment) So we already have guards what about we give a select four one for each gate the tags to pass out to visitors when they arrive at the gate. Also, you should place the barrier almost directly against the inside of the walls forcing visitors to pass back through one of the four gates making it easy for collection. Also, give these four guards communication scrolls so they can take the names of each and every person that walks in and write it on the scroll allowing for all four guards to have a unified list in case a person entered through one gate and left out of another.

This is why I wanted you to be the administrator of the console. Desmond brings out 9 scrolls that are linked together, Here, I'll keep one you keep one give this one to Byoto when you see him and I'll give one to Kira and the rest to Chi to distribute to the gate guards and herself. I still have to meet with Chi and Kira for the seal but I can explain the plans to them as well if you want.

Alistair: Not needed. It's my job and I'll do it or else why would we have a console if we solely depend on you.

(Smiling) Since that is taken care of where would you like this seal placed?

Alistair: Right shoulder blade.

Roger turn around. Once again I thank you for "shouldering" burden. (laughing as the 5 bars appear) All done.

Alistair: You're as bad as Byoto you no that. No wonder you got along so well.

What can I say it must be fate that dropped me here. (smiling)

Alistair: Well with all this taken care of, I'll be taking my leave. I will also inform Chi and Kira of the plans and tell them to head this way.

I appreciate it, friend.

As Alistair leaves Desmond lays back down to rest shutting his door.
-----
Turn 3 of the negative effects
Chakra: 910-40-20=850
Jutsu:

(Fuuinjutsu: Kami Komyunikēshon) Sealing Arts: Scroll Communication technique Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Description:

The user will create 2 or more scrolls with an embedded sealing formula that connects them all together. As such, anything written in one scroll will appear written in all the connected scrolls. A very useful communication technique, it can connect scrolls regardless of the distance between them. To activate the scroll, the user needs to perform a key of hand seals that will be unique for each creation and only known to those the user wishes, preventing the use of the scrolls by those the user doesn't allow.

(Juinjutsu: Hayaguchikotoba Shīru) Cursed Seal Technique: Tongue Twister SealType: Supplementary/Defensive
Chakra: 40
Description:
This Cursed Seal was the one given to all members of the ANBU subgroup Root by Danzō Shimura, to ensure no information about Danzō or the organization could fall into the wrong hands. After Danzō died, the seals disappeared from all the Root members. When the wearer of this Cursed Seal speaks about anything incriminating related to Danzō or Root, their entire body will be paralysed, taking away their ability to speak or move. In the place it is applied, it takes the shape of three solid lines and two broken lines. The seal can also be applied during combat, and can secretly be placed on the opponent's body upon momentary physical contact. When the user activates it, the curse seal's marks spread around the opponent's body, paralysing them. However, one can break free from the seal with a strong enough release of chakra.
Note: Usable twice

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
‘I’ve revamped my character, therefore he know not one person related to the Reaper clan. Considers himself a creator of the faction.’ –Plot

Huffing, puffing and gasping for air as the boy ran, looking back in distress as he trips over a twig. Grasping the ground with both his hands as he stood up slowly in fear of what he’d seen. With his knees on the ground something unnatural was approaching him. Turning his body as he stands fast to head for his village, he yells for help as he sprints into the streets. Bringing attention to the masses, the young boy looks back to only see nothing after him.

“I KNOW WHAT I SAW! IT WAS EVIL! EVIL!!”

A person comes out to hush the boy, asking him to talk with him in secret. Now as the boy heads off, he catches a glimpse of a ‘reaper-like figure’ by the woods. Fainting upon sight of it as though sinking into darkness, he wakes up to find himself in a cave. Organized to be a make shift lab, the iron clad holding the boy’s arms and legs. Soon as he becomes more aware and awake, he sees his body that he can’t summon the strength to move.

“Why are you doing this to me? Please let me go.”

The mad scientist keeps working, moving as he places items left and right. Focused so, he even mutters to himself without noticing the boy had awoken from his sleep. Suddenly X turns to face them, surprised to see his subject awake.

“Well, this is good…” saying as he goes to mutter to himself.

The boy tears up as he stays their helpless and weak. Moving his eyes around to see where he was and try to recall how he’d ended up on the dissection table. He sees a young girl tided up and pale. Hanging from the ceiling as X started to approach, she spins slowly. With a spark of life returning to his eyes before despair sinks in, he recalls his past for a brief moment. Turning his head to face the mad scientist, he looks to the ceiling.

“…do what you will woman.”

“….am not a female. You’re stronger than you think. That hope you cling on is what makes you strong. I respect that and so much so, I want you to not give up. Don’t give. Hope someone will come to your aid. Let that drive burn, keep strong. Who knows, maybe someone out there will come save you. Surely, however, I am thankful to you. I can keep going with my studies.” X responds as he starts to inject some yellow substance.

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
‘I’ve revamped my character, therefore he know not one person related to the Reaper clan. Considers himself a creator of the faction.’ –Plot

Huffing, puffing and gasping for air as the boy ran, looking back in distress as he trips over a twig. Grasping the ground with both his hands as he stood up slowly in fear of what he’d seen. With his knees on the ground something unnatural was approaching him. Turning his body as he stands fast to head for his village, he yells for help as he sprints into the streets. Bringing attention to the masses, the young boy looks back to only see nothing after him.

“I KNOW WHAT I SAW! IT WAS EVIL! EVIL!!”

A person comes out to hush the boy, asking him to talk with him in secret. Now as the boy heads off, he catches a glimpse of a ‘reaper-like figure’ by the woods. Fainting upon sight of it as though sinking into darkness, he wakes up to find himself in a cave. Organized to be a make shift lab, the iron clad holding the boy’s arms and legs. Soon as he becomes more aware and awake, he sees his body that he can’t summon the strength to move.

“Why are you doing this to me? Please let me go.”

The mad scientist keeps working, moving as he places items left and right. Focused so, he even mutters to himself without noticing the boy had awoken from his sleep. Suddenly X turns to face them, surprised to see his subject awake.

“Well, this is good…” saying as he goes to mutter to himself.

The boy tears up as he stays their helpless and weak. Moving his eyes around to see where he was and try to recall how he’d ended up on the dissection table. He sees a young girl tided up and pale. Hanging from the ceiling as X started to approach, she spins slowly. With a spark of life returning to his eyes before despair sinks in, he recalls his past for a brief moment. Turning his head to face the mad scientist, he looks to the ceiling.

“…do what you will woman.”

“….am not a female. You’re stronger than you think. That hope you cling on is what makes you strong. I respect that and so much so, I want you to not give up. Don’t give. Hope someone will come to your aid. Let that drive burn, keep strong. Who knows, maybe someone out there will come save you. Surely, however, I am thankful to you. I can keep going with my studies.” X responds as he starts to inject some yellow substance.
~ Put the Clan’s interests first (2)
~ Solve a problem for a settlement in one of your landmarks (2)
Summary: Whilst resting Desmond receives disturbing news that a young boy has gone missing. He later discovers that said boy had been abducted and rushes to prevent a situation similar to that of the Golden Sabbath incident.
-----
(Early morning)
It was early morning when 78 and 79 heard the rustling of snow and breaking branches and decided to follow the noise. What they saw was a young boy being chased by another figure Dear sister that is not our master. No sister it is not. Should we stop this sister? No dear sister we will watch then report the results to Momo. Very wise dear sister. The two continued to watch out of sight of all parties eventually following the young boy and his abductor to a cave to which they depart to tell their leader.

(Present)
Desmond awoke to the hideout door slamming open:
Chi: DESMOND!

(Ignoring his pain and rushing to the main hall) Chi!? Kira?! What is it!?!

Kira: I know we were asked to come here but we have been notified that a young boy has gone missing!

WHAT!?!?!?!

Chi: He's been missing for about 16hrs now!

(Entering his room, dawning his armor, and dropping weights) You think it may be a rogue shinobi? gang activity? intruders?

Kira: Best bet would be intruders as all HF shinobi are accounted for...

Chi: And no gangs have formed within these forests.

(Enter Momo)

Momo: Grenth I have news to report.

Go ahead.

Momo: Two of my kitsune observed some strange happening last night.

Did it involve a boy?!?

Momo: Yes. He was being chased through the forest by an unknown person, abducted by this person, then taken to a cave.

(Activates Byakugan) Direction of the cave?

(Momo points to the location given to her) Got it. Two chakra signatures. One familiar and one not.

Chi: Must be them! Let us go!

No, I'll handle this you and Kira lockdown the gates and make sure anyone we don't know doesn't leave or enter. Also, have people ready to assault this location if you don't hear back from me in 24hrs.

Kira: Understood.

Puppets, Cynns we're moving out. (Desmond releases chakra summoning forth all of his chalk constructs)

(Kira and Chi's eyes widen in amazement as they see hundreds of eyes and creatures standing in wait upon exiting)

You two got this?

Kira: Of course.

Chi: Who do you think we are?

(Kira and Chi depart)

Desmond and company rush towards the cave.

(Arrival)
Raising his fist signaling everyone to halt Desmond has the chalk constructs surround the cave ready to assault it at any moment. He then signals the puppets and Cynns to follow him as he proceeded to enter the cave. Upon entrance, Desmond sees the makeshift lab, being a medical shinobi he begins to perform the diagnostic skill on himself in case of air born chemical or biological agents begin to affect his body. He then turns to see a man injecting something into a young boy I don't know who you are but you need to release that boy and tell me what you just injected him with right now! Both Cynns begin to take a fighting stance ready to sprint towards the man whilst both puppets raised their arms aiming the palms at the man.

-----
Turn 4 of the negative effects
Chakra: 1040-15=1025
Jutsu:

(Katai Omori: Doroppu) Leg Weights: DropType: Supplementary
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A (+20 to Kicks, 2x Running Speed)
Description:
The user stops, bends over to reach his legs and unstraps his leg weights, dropping them to the ground. As a result, the user gains a drastic boost to his running speed (doubles) and +20 to all his Strong Fist Kick-related moves. However, this boost in strength and speed is completely nullified when releasing the EIG or when using any kind of movement speed enhancement technique or weight manipulation technique; they don't add up on each other.

(Dōjutsu: Byakugan) Eye Technique: The All Seeing White EyeType: Supplementary
Chakra: 15 (+5 per turn to keep active)
Description: The kekkei genkai intrinsic to both the Hyūga and Ōtsutsuki clans—descendants of Kaguya Ōtsutsuki. Those who possess this dōjutsu have it manifested as eyes with featureless white irides and no visible pupils. And when activated, the pupils become more distinct and the veins near their temples bulge. To activate the dōjutsu, Hyuga but not Ōtsutsuki clan members are initially obliged to use a rather long and specific sequence of hand seals: Horse → Tiger → Boar → Hare → Rat → Dog → Horse → Dog → Hare → Rat → Boar → Snake. But once activated, the dōjutsu user is endowed with a range of skills.

To start, an activated Byakugan gives the user a near 360º diameter field of vision bar one blind spot at the back of the neck, above the first thoracic vertebra. Its vision can penetrate through any solid objects or obstructions and likewise remains unaffected by blinding interferences. But that being said, certain barriers and the like may distort its perception. In addition, it is able to follow high-speed movements, which enables those with this dōjutsu to analyze their foes' actions and better react to them. The Byakugan is also able to see chakra to a higher degree than the Sharingan and ergo, identify where a person's chakra signature originates from. Beyond that, it can discern certain types of clones from the real person. And its ability to see chakra is in fact so acute that those who possess this dōjutsu are even able to see the chakra pathway system and the 361 tenketsu that comprise it. The Hyūga clan has gone so far as to develop their unique Gentle Fist style in order to capitalize on this particular ability.

Note: Hyuga clan bios of at least Sannin rank become able to passively activate their dōjutsu upon one month having passed since Gentle Fist training concluded. Ōtsutsuki bios never need to expend a move in order to activate it.
Note: While traversing the NW, bios with activated Byakugan are able to see up to two 2 adjacent landmarks away while those of sage rank can see as far as three away, but this doesn't extend beyond an ocean landmark.

RuckenTM

Legendary
Kin
2,675💸
Kumi
2,113💴
Trait Points
54⚔️
~ Put the Clan’s interests first (2)
~ Solve a problem for a settlement in one of your landmarks (2)
Summary: Whilst resting Desmond receives disturbing news that a young boy has gone missing. He later discovers that said boy had been abducted and rushes to prevent a situation similar to that of the Golden Sabbath incident.
-----
(Early morning)
It was early morning when 78 and 79 heard the rustling of snow and breaking branches and decided to follow the noise. What they saw was a young boy being chased by another figure Dear sister that is not our master. No sister it is not. Should we stop this sister? No dear sister we will watch then report the results to Momo. Very wise dear sister. The two continued to watch out of sight of all parties eventually following the young boy and his abductor to a cave to which they depart to tell their leader.

(Present)
Desmond awoke to the hideout door slamming open:
Chi: DESMOND!

(Ignoring his pain and rushing to the main hall) Chi!? Kira?! What is it!?!

Kira: I know we were asked to come here but we have been notified that a young boy has gone missing!

WHAT!?!?!?!

Chi: He's been missing for about 16hrs now!

(Entering his room, dawning his armor, and dropping weights) You think it may be a rogue shinobi? gang activity? intruders?

Kira: Best bet would be intruders as all HF shinobi are accounted for...

Chi: And no gangs have formed within these forests.

(Enter Momo)

Momo: Grenth I have news to report.

Go ahead.

Momo: Two of my kitsune observed some strange happening last night.

Did it involve a boy?!?

Momo: Yes. He was being chased through the forest by an unknown person, abducted by this person, then taken to a cave.

(Activates Byakugan) Direction of the cave?

(Momo points to the location given to her) Got it. Two chakra signatures. One familiar and one not.

Chi: Must be them! Let us go!

No, I'll handle this you and Kira lockdown the gates and make sure anyone we don't know doesn't leave or enter. Also, have people ready to assault this location if you don't hear back from me in 24hrs.

Kira: Understood.

Puppets, Cynns we're moving out. (Desmond releases chakra summoning forth all of his chalk constructs)

(Kira and Chi's eyes widen in amazement as they see hundreds of eyes and creatures standing in wait upon exiting)

You two got this?

Kira: Of course.

Chi: Who do you think we are?

(Kira and Chi depart)

Desmond and company rush towards the cave.

(Arrival)
Raising his fist signaling everyone to halt Desmond has the chalk constructs surround the cave ready to assault it at any moment. He then signals the puppets and Cynns to follow him as he proceeded to enter the cave. Upon entrance, Desmond sees the makeshift lab, being a medical shinobi he begins to perform the diagnostic skill on himself in case of air born chemical or biological agents begin to affect his body. He then turns to see a man injecting something into a young boy I don't know who you are but you need to release that boy and tell me what you just injected him with right now! Both Cynns begin to take a fighting stance ready to sprint towards the man whilst both puppets raised their arms aiming the palms at the man.

-----
Turn 4 of the negative effects
Chakra: 1040-15=1025
Jutsu:

(Katai Omori: Doroppu) Leg Weights: DropType: Supplementary
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A (+20 to Kicks, 2x Running Speed)
Description:
The user stops, bends over to reach his legs and unstraps his leg weights, dropping them to the ground. As a result, the user gains a drastic boost to his running speed (doubles) and +20 to all his Strong Fist Kick-related moves. However, this boost in strength and speed is completely nullified when releasing the EIG or when using any kind of movement speed enhancement technique or weight manipulation technique; they don't add up on each other.

(Dōjutsu: Byakugan) Eye Technique: The All Seeing White EyeType: Supplementary
Chakra: 15 (+5 per turn to keep active)
Description: The kekkei genkai intrinsic to both the Hyūga and Ōtsutsuki clans—descendants of Kaguya Ōtsutsuki. Those who possess this dōjutsu have it manifested as eyes with featureless white irides and no visible pupils. And when activated, the pupils become more distinct and the veins near their temples bulge. To activate the dōjutsu, Hyuga but not Ōtsutsuki clan members are initially obliged to use a rather long and specific sequence of hand seals: Horse → Tiger → Boar → Hare → Rat → Dog → Horse → Dog → Hare → Rat → Boar → Snake. But once activated, the dōjutsu user is endowed with a range of skills.

To start, an activated Byakugan gives the user a near 360º diameter field of vision bar one blind spot at the back of the neck, above the first thoracic vertebra. Its vision can penetrate through any solid objects or obstructions and likewise remains unaffected by blinding interferences. But that being said, certain barriers and the like may distort its perception. In addition, it is able to follow high-speed movements, which enables those with this dōjutsu to analyze their foes' actions and better react to them. The Byakugan is also able to see chakra to a higher degree than the Sharingan and ergo, identify where a person's chakra signature originates from. Beyond that, it can discern certain types of clones from the real person. And its ability to see chakra is in fact so acute that those who possess this dōjutsu are even able to see the chakra pathway system and the 361 tenketsu that comprise it. The Hyūga clan has gone so far as to develop their unique Gentle Fist style in order to capitalize on this particular ability.

Note: Hyuga clan bios of at least Sannin rank become able to passively activate their dōjutsu upon one month having passed since Gentle Fist training concluded. Ōtsutsuki bios never need to expend a move in order to activate it.
Note: While traversing the NW, bios with activated Byakugan are able to see up to two 2 adjacent landmarks away while those of sage rank can see as far as three away, but this doesn't extend beyond an ocean landmark.

Mission - A rank (4)
1) Fight an enemy stronger than yourself (In Progress)
2) Steal valuable information from the enemy (In Progress)
3) Meet with a major faction representative (In Progress)
4) Infiltrate an enemy's organization (In Progress)

Post Summary: X archives his goal at the last minute of being found in his secret cave hideout. The the poor boy seems to die upon being came for rescue. X seems to had predicted the situation as he prepares to find a next subject.

“AHHHHH!” the boy screams as X keeps going and taking data down on his board. He walks out the cave for a moment as he looks to the forest. He then turns to face the boy laying there. Pleased as he seemed to must had reach a goal or sorts, he recovers the boy’s health with some special form. Then so did the cycle of experimentation repeat. X wanted to see something that the boy didn’t show him, meaning he was reaching a dead end. The boy didn’t want to leave which also hindered his project, something had to be made. X figured it would be based to let others know of his location. However suddenly he could feel chakra in a distance, they seemed to be grouping up.

X then would grab his mask to place upon, he would continue to experiment as the chakra started to approach his location. Finishing up and taking his essential items with him into a form of smoke. He waits confrontation, now as the boy watched before relaxing for a moment he’d hear footsteps!

With hope returning to him, eyes widen in with life as he yells for attention, “HELP!!, SOMEONE HELP!”

However then he’d stare at the figure that didn’t seem to quiet him, something wasn’t right. It was as this person didn’t seem to care for the situation but rather had someone predicted this situation. The boy awaited to see who would appear into light of the tunnel.
A man appears, but not just any man. The lord, savior, god and hope of the village. The boy cries as he knows his saved, with joy he know his problems are gone and he’d be home soon. For nothing could stop the spirit of the village. Suddenly, the boy would feel weird as though his body had allowed something into his body.

“I don't know who you are but you need to release that boy and tell me what you just injected him with right now!” the man says. X had finished his last test. However no results took form.

“Ugh, another failure.”

Turning to face the opposition. He doesn’t speak as he moves toward his opponent. However, then turning to face at his experiments the boy starts at himself as he starts to crumble.

“This is great! I see. The subject has trigger the transformation, first of 13,349 subjects. Thank you subject 13,350! Now what can I do for you sir?” asking the man in-front of him.

(Kemuri Hōrudo no Jutsu) - Smoke Hold technique
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user transforms their tools/accessories into a smoke-like state by channeling chakra into them much as like '(Kemuri no Katachi) Body of Smoke' jutsu. While the items are in this form, the user can effortlessly summon their tools or weapons from the smoke to their advantage and vise-versa at will. The smoke will stay withing range of the user and follow them around like a small smokey fog that lingers endlessly.
Note: Can only be used by smoke bios.

(Metamateriaru no Kōgaku Meisai to Shinigami Sukaru) — Reaper Skull with a Metamaterial Optical Camouflage
Type: Weapon
Chakra Cost: N/A (-5 Per Turn)
Damage Points: N/A (-5 to User per Elemental Ninjutsu Used)
Description: The Metamaterial Optical Camouflage (M.O.C) mantle appears in many forms as ordered, and made only by the Uchiha prodigy. The suit is highly complex and its contemporary superior mechanisms cannot be taught. The skeleton mask contains red translucent lenses (allowing eye contact between individuals). When placed on the user, the rest of the hooded cape appears along with a dark gray, tattered coating. This cloak is created from molten scales of Obi, the personal snake contact summon of the Uchiha. The skull mask immediately draws chakra from the user when worn. The glowing red lends symbolizes the weapon's activation. Additionally, the user suddenly dons a dark optical camouflage mantle coating from head to toe. The coating possesses unique natural scales with an uneven microscopic weave, which allows for a complex camouflage mechanism. The attire is electric, flame, wind resistant (C-rank and below) as the whole attire is quite durable and extremely hard to rip apart. Even the skull is very difficult to break.

Coating — The scales of the coat passively scatter incoming/reflect light, allowing it to manipulate light from passing. This allows the user to conform irregular shaped objects and render them partially or fully invisible to the naked eye. This can make three-dimensional things also make things appear flat. This control can be used, theoretically, to perform the opposite feat, allowing for turning two-dimensional images into three-dimensional ones and making impressively deceptive mirages. This lowers various counter actions and when their opponent should decide on the countering their attacks (opponent's tracking lowered by -1.5). This can only be done within it's range. At closer ranges, the weapon makes whatever it's camouflaging under light appear darker than their surroundings, acting as a dead giveaway to the concealment.

Lens — The user will be able to see passively chakra through the red lenses, in what appears to be like chakra infrared vision. They'll be to tell the amount of chakra within that given place in time. Users also, through observation, can make a hypothesis to accurately predict the strength of a jutsu, but cannot differentiate between different chakra natures. These lenses, however, only see chakra as it radiates off of an object, which can be used to track (adding .5 to user’s tracking speed). This means it doesn't allow the user to see through thick exteriors; if for example, a suspect had a chakra item under their shirt, its exterior area would appear “cooler” to the lenses, and indicate to user that someone may be carrying a chakra item.

Skull — Finally, the M.O.C is powered with the user's cerebral chakra, and the user’s nervous system. Acting as a passive shell of protection against genjutsu its mechanism becomes in sync with its user's chakra flow, detecting the fluctuation in the user's chakra. This happens as once as the user places on the skeleton skull, it counter-clockwise their chakra flow to allow it, the access in any changes in the regulated chakra flow. Due to that, it gives the user painful headaches when the user forms elemental ninjutsu (-5 damage to User per Elemental Ninjutsu). Genjutsu — by altering the balance between physical and spiritual energies by disturbing physical energy it induces pain, however, through psychogenic pain (pain that's not with a physical cause) in form of migraines. This translates into the ability to consciously combat genjutsu up to A rank at the cost of 30 chakra through user input. The migraine can be induced twice per battle.

Note: Activating/Deactivating the mask takes 1 move slot.

(Chakra Henkanshi no Jutsu) - Chakra Sensing Technique
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 15 (- 5 per turn)
Description: This is a very advanced of advancing the ability to feel and sense chakra. The technique allows the user to concentrate and detect someone's chakra. Users can use this to determine the nature of a jutsu used as well as sense masses of chakra. The use of this can be compared to Sharingan's brutish level of sensory, able to sense collection of chakra but not the level of clarity and precision Byakugan has.

Note: Can only be used by bios with Sensory ability.
Note: After having on a bio for 1 month, users gain the ability to activate Sensory passively.

CHAKRA METER:
1000 (base amount)
-15 (Sensory)
-15 (Smoke Hold)
-----
Total: 960 Chakra

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Seeing the creepy things going on from the next LM over with his Byakugans, Geets makes his way towards cavern where everything seems to be going on to question the man he saw from afar, however he runs into a gate..

WTF is going on here?

Geets says with an angry look on his face..

Last edited:

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mission - A rank (4)
1) Fight an enemy stronger than yourself (In Progress)
2) Steal valuable information from the enemy (In Progress)
3) Meet with a major faction representative (In Progress)
4) Infiltrate an enemy's organization (In Progress)

Post Summary: X archives his goal at the last minute of being found in his secret cave hideout. The the poor boy seems to die upon being came for rescue. X seems to had predicted the situation as he prepares to find a next subject.

“AHHHHH!” the boy screams as X keeps going and taking data down on his board. He walks out the cave for a moment as he looks to the forest. He then turns to face the boy laying there. Pleased as he seemed to must had reach a goal or sorts, he recovers the boy’s health with some special form. Then so did the cycle of experimentation repeat. X wanted to see something that the boy didn’t show him, meaning he was reaching a dead end. The boy didn’t want to leave which also hindered his project, something had to be made. X figured it would be based to let others know of his location. However suddenly he could feel chakra in a distance, they seemed to be grouping up.

X then would grab his mask to place upon, he would continue to experiment as the chakra started to approach his location. Finishing up and taking his essential items with him into a form of smoke. He waits confrontation, now as the boy watched before relaxing for a moment he’d hear footsteps!

With hope returning to him, eyes widen in with life as he yells for attention, “HELP!!, SOMEONE HELP!”

However then he’d stare at the figure that didn’t seem to quiet him, something wasn’t right. It was as this person didn’t seem to care for the situation but rather had someone predicted this situation. The boy awaited to see who would appear into light of the tunnel.
A man appears, but not just any man. The lord, savior, god and hope of the village. The boy cries as he knows his saved, with joy he know his problems are gone and he’d be home soon. For nothing could stop the spirit of the village. Suddenly, the boy would feel weird as though his body had allowed something into his body.

“I don't know who you are but you need to release that boy and tell me what you just injected him with right now!” the man says. X had finished his last test. However no results took form.

“Ugh, another failure.”

Turning to face the opposition. He doesn’t speak as he moves toward his opponent. However, then turning to face at his experiments the boy starts at himself as he starts to crumble.

“This is great! I see. The subject has trigger the transformation, first of 13,349 subjects. Thank you subject 13,350! Now what can I do for you sir?” asking the man in-front of him.

(Kemuri Hōrudo no Jutsu) - Smoke Hold technique
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user transforms their tools/accessories into a smoke-like state by channeling chakra into them much as like '(Kemuri no Katachi) Body of Smoke' jutsu. While the items are in this form, the user can effortlessly summon their tools or weapons from the smoke to their advantage and vise-versa at will. The smoke will stay withing range of the user and follow them around like a small smokey fog that lingers endlessly.
Note: Can only be used by smoke bios.

(Metamateriaru no Kōgaku Meisai to Shinigami Sukaru) — Reaper Skull with a Metamaterial Optical Camouflage
Type: Weapon
Chakra Cost: N/A (-5 Per Turn)
Damage Points: N/A (-5 to User per Elemental Ninjutsu Used)
Description: The Metamaterial Optical Camouflage (M.O.C) mantle appears in many forms as ordered, and made only by the Uchiha prodigy. The suit is highly complex and its contemporary superior mechanisms cannot be taught. The skeleton mask contains red translucent lenses (allowing eye contact between individuals). When placed on the user, the rest of the hooded cape appears along with a dark gray, tattered coating. This cloak is created from molten scales of Obi, the personal snake contact summon of the Uchiha. The skull mask immediately draws chakra from the user when worn. The glowing red lends symbolizes the weapon's activation. Additionally, the user suddenly dons a dark optical camouflage mantle coating from head to toe. The coating possesses unique natural scales with an uneven microscopic weave, which allows for a complex camouflage mechanism. The attire is electric, flame, wind resistant (C-rank and below) as the whole attire is quite durable and extremely hard to rip apart. Even the skull is very difficult to break.

Coating — The scales of the coat passively scatter incoming/reflect light, allowing it to manipulate light from passing. This allows the user to conform irregular shaped objects and render them partially or fully invisible to the naked eye. This can make three-dimensional things also make things appear flat. This control can be used, theoretically, to perform the opposite feat, allowing for turning two-dimensional images into three-dimensional ones and making impressively deceptive mirages. This lowers various counter actions and when their opponent should decide on the countering their attacks (opponent's tracking lowered by -1.5). This can only be done within it's range. At closer ranges, the weapon makes whatever it's camouflaging under light appear darker than their surroundings, acting as a dead giveaway to the concealment.

Lens — The user will be able to see passively chakra through the red lenses, in what appears to be like chakra infrared vision. They'll be to tell the amount of chakra within that given place in time. Users also, through observation, can make a hypothesis to accurately predict the strength of a jutsu, but cannot differentiate between different chakra natures. These lenses, however, only see chakra as it radiates off of an object, which can be used to track (adding .5 to user’s tracking speed). This means it doesn't allow the user to see through thick exteriors; if for example, a suspect had a chakra item under their shirt, its exterior area would appear “cooler” to the lenses, and indicate to user that someone may be carrying a chakra item.

Skull — Finally, the M.O.C is powered with the user's cerebral chakra, and the user’s nervous system. Acting as a passive shell of protection against genjutsu its mechanism becomes in sync with its user's chakra flow, detecting the fluctuation in the user's chakra. This happens as once as the user places on the skeleton skull, it counter-clockwise their chakra flow to allow it, the access in any changes in the regulated chakra flow. Due to that, it gives the user painful headaches when the user forms elemental ninjutsu (-5 damage to User per Elemental Ninjutsu). Genjutsu — by altering the balance between physical and spiritual energies by disturbing physical energy it induces pain, however, through psychogenic pain (pain that's not with a physical cause) in form of migraines. This translates into the ability to consciously combat genjutsu up to A rank at the cost of 30 chakra through user input. The migraine can be induced twice per battle.

Note: Activating/Deactivating the mask takes 1 move slot.

(Chakra Henkanshi no Jutsu) - Chakra Sensing Technique
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: 15 (- 5 per turn)
Description: This is a very advanced of advancing the ability to feel and sense chakra. The technique allows the user to concentrate and detect someone's chakra. Users can use this to determine the nature of a jutsu used as well as sense masses of chakra. The use of this can be compared to Sharingan's brutish level of sensory, able to sense collection of chakra but not the level of clarity and precision Byakugan has.

Note: Can only be used by bios with Sensory ability.
Note: After having on a bio for 1 month, users gain the ability to activate Sensory passively.

CHAKRA METER:
1000 (base amount)
-15 (Sensory)
-15 (Smoke Hold)
-----
Total: 960 Chakra
Seeing the boy begin to disintegrate Desmond would quickly take out a scroll and draw a new terrain and toss the scroll to Cynn; mentally telling Cynn to activate it she would cut her paw on Desmond's armor then slam it and the scroll onto the ground. The ground would begin to rumble and shift the cave would split open and its walls sink into the ground. The man in front of them would be pushed 12m from the group and the boys and the table would be moved closer to them. The trees in the area would also be pushed back creating a snow-covered clearing within the forest. The chalk constructs would also be shifted around the battlefield. Simultaneously with this Desmond would weave a single hand seal creating several water mosquitos that would latch onto the boy draining his body of all poison and stopping its effects whilst also telling Cynn's clone to grab the lad and head back to the hideout.

With the terrain now open and the
lad
gone all that was left would be the man, Desmond and his two auto puppets, Cynn, and 126 chalk constructs surrounding them. I don't know who you are but what you can do for me is make life easy and surrender or die... Cynn on all fours stands 5m in front of Desmond the puppets stand 5m on either side of him but 2.5m in front of him. The chalk constructs encircle both parties but are Momo and the kitsune 7m behind Desmond and Evalyn and her cubi are 7m behind the man.

Seeing the creepy things going on from the next LM over with his Byakugans, Geets makes his way towards cavern where everything seems to be going on to question the man he saw from afar, however he runs into a gate..

WTF is going on here?

Geets says with an angry look on his face..
Seeing a man walk towards the Crescentia gates Sando jumps down to confront him. Traveler the Haunted Forest is currently on lockdown. Only people we know are allowed to enter or leave at the moment but it sounds like some shit is about to go down.
-----
Turn 5 of the negative effects
Chakra: 1215-5-30=1180
Jutsu:

(Doton: Uitenpen) - Earth Style: Wheel Of FortuneType: Supplementary
Description: The user will bite his thumb and perform the Boar → Monkey → Bird → Monkey → Ram hand seals, slamming their hand into a scroll on the ground. This technique is a combination of the Summoning Technique and an Earth Release technique. The user summons a large amount of rock from a giant canyon which, during the process of being summoned through this technique, he shapes into a design he outlined previously in a scroll. This allows the user to change the topography of the map and create any earthen feature he needs from pillars to gorges, canyons, mountains or simply plains. If the user wants to or is defeated, the alteration ends as any summon eventually does. Additionally, he can use (Doton: Dimenshon Fuudo Shihai) - Earth Release: Dimension Topography Control at any point to change the design and alter the summoned terrain.
Note: can only be used once per battle

( Iryō Suiton: Suika ) - Medical Water Style: Water Mosquito
Damage: N/A ( -20 damage as the poison is removed )
Description: After using the Tiger seal, the user creates water mosquitoes, that can be used to nullify poison in a target's body. Designed specifically to suck out poison, the user is unable to use anything else while concentrating on the target. Despite being a healing jutsu, the several mosquitoes cause pain to the body as it heals it. This jutsu is capable of removing and countering up to 50 damage done by poison.
Note: Can only be used 1 time per target.
Terrain:
Sando:

Last edited: