Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm old, remember? lol

It's hard to say. He might combine with BZ.

As for the tree itself, I am also reminded of the Mana Tree in Legend of Mana.

The tree speaks to you before you fight the Goddess and says this:

“I am light.
I am darkness.
Half of myself is what
You have fought in the past.
I create, I destroy.
And I create again.
I am love.

Not all of me is just.
Not all of me is pure.
That is only half of myself.
Those who desire my other
Half cross their swords.
People’s freedom is lost,
And my truth is buried.

I shall show you my darkness.
You must defeat me.
You will become a hero.
Open the path to those
who search for me.”
Haha you're not that old.

That was an interesting speech but what is legend of mana:sweat:

Draven

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Guts this is by far one of the best theories ive read on here and it is really insightful i dont wanna go too much into this because until we see spiral in the next chapter or whenever he is shown again we dont know anything about him.

Out of all the zetsus Spiral is the only one that kept to himself and he acted like an idiot so usually an idiot hides intelligence under its skin(aka naruto lol). So spiral could end up a pivotal factor in the upcoming chapters.

Scryed

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I made a thread about this a while back.

Yeah I do agree with your theory but I consider Kaguya to be "Virage Embryo" to go along with her Tale of the Bamboo Cutter.

Returning for the purpose of recreating the world or something instead of sticking to IT.

Although yeah, something about SZ is fishy. Especially since he hasn't been taken out yet and Madara ended up being bested first.

Either SZ so has a connection to Kaguya, or just like BZ is Kaguya's will, SZ could be the Shinju's will.

Wanting to erase humanity to make sure they don't steal its power ever again.

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Guts this is by far one of the best theories ive read on here and it is really insightful i dont wanna go too much into this because until we see spiral in the next chapter or whenever he is shown again we dont know anything about him.

Out of all the zetsus Spiral is the only one that kept to himself and he acted like an idiot so usually an idiot hides intelligence under its skin(aka naruto lol). So spiral could end up a pivotal factor in the upcoming chapters.
:O Thanks bro, I can't wait to see what happens next

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You should look them up, it may remind you a bit of the tree in Naruto. It is also like Yggdrasil, but most likely Kishimoto was inspired by the Tree of Might in DBZ.

I know! I had to use an emulator to experience the sequel. Just like the Mother series, North America would have loved them. I knew of the FF connection.
Ya I will look it up. Are you talking about the tree in that one dbz movie?

Draven

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, it reminds me a lot of the one in Naruto. Not a direct copy, but DBZ is his inspiration for many things.
DBZ, Matrix, Mana Series, Final Fantasy are just of a few of kishimotos inspirations to naruto hes got many more that hes never let on about but im guessing one of them is yu yu hakusho since we have seen what looks like a spirit gun in naruto lol

Magatsu Izanagi

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I highly doubt Kishi got inspiration from Legend of Dragoon. It's more likely that they were both derived from the same mythologies. But I never read the SDO thread you're referring to so I may be wrong.

But aside from that, interesting connections...

I'm willing to think that SZ is the embodiment of the fruit, it would make sense.

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I highly doubt Kishi got inspiration from Legend of Dragoon. It's more likely that they were both derived from the same mythologies. But I never read the SDO thread you're referring to so I may be wrong.

But aside from that, interesting connections...

I'm willing to think that SZ is the embodiment of the fruit, it would make sense.
Thanks, glad you liked it!

You should ask SDO himself about that haha=D