The Amazing Spider Man

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Euh... I said SZ not BZ lol and he might not be final villain haha but I think he will play a significant role. Also, How was kaguya part of madara?
As you know Ashura's spirit is within Naruto and Indara's is within Sasuke. I think that somehow Kaguya's spirit was within Madara and when he created his will (BZ) he freed Kaguya from his body into her own solid form. But hey who knows? The symbiote is nothing compared to what these shinobi are doing Lol

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As you know Ashura's spirit is within Naruto and Indara's is within Sasuke. I think that somehow Kaguya's spirit was within Madara and when he created his will (BZ) he freed Kaguya from his body into her own solid form. But hey who knows? The symbiote is nothing compared to what these shinobi are doing Lol
Oh I see where you're going with this. Why not haha,but you got too much spider-man influence haha

The Amazing Spider Man

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh boy hahaha I think you're the person that likes spider-man the most haha, or at least that I have met lol. What do you like so much about spidey
I am such a good guy ya know. I come from being the most picked on kid at school ya know. Next thing ya know I got these powers right? So I use them for my own good ya know to get some cash for myself but I learn something from that mistake. God gave me this great power. And With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility!

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am such a good guy ya know. I come from being the most picked on kid at school ya know. Next thing ya know I got these powers right? So I use them for my own good ya know to get some cash for myself but I learn something from that mistake. God gave me this great power. And With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility!
Hahaha that's a nice story ya know. But I feel like you didn't answer my question ya know. I'll adjust it. What do u like so much about yourself lol? Is that better haha

The Amazing Spider Man

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hahaha that's a nice story ya know. But I feel like you didn't answer my question ya know. I'll adjust it. What do u like so much about yourself lol? Is that better haha
Well for starters I love my powers ya know! Superhuman strength Ability to shoot organic webbing and etc. I also like that I lead the Avengers sometimes they're ok to hang out with when the Hulk isn't smashing everything. Oh yea I also like the cool movies and tv shows they make about me, but nothing beats the comics though! =D

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well for starters I love my powers ya know! Superhuman strength Ability to shoot organic webbing and etc. I also like that I lead the Avengers sometimes they're ok to hang out with when the Hulk isn't smashing everything. Oh yea I also like the cool movies and tv shows they make about me, but nothing beats the comics though! =D
Haha alright spidey, I got nothing else to say lol

Behemoth55

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I didn't know Kishimoto-sensei played Legend of Dragoon. :3 However, Spiral Zetsu is a clone of Hashirama Senju. How could he have that kind of connection?

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I didn't know Kishimoto-sensei played Legend of Dragoon. :3 However, Spiral Zetsu is a clone of Hashirama Senju. How could he have that kind of connection?
Apparently he used to lol. And I don't think spiral zetsu is a clone of hashirama. Hashi's clones all looked the same and he is a lot different. I think hashi's dna helped produce more zetsus but sz originates from the shinju.