guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After watching the last two episodes and doing a couple of research I found something very interesting.

Btw it's really not that long so please read all of it, it would be much appreciated!

In the episodes, since the jubi appeared, the moon has turned red and we have only seen that happen once before that:

You must be registered for see images
(Yes I know it's not red there but it's supposed to be haha)

It is when spiral zetsu kinda took over obito that this happenned. There is something special about spiral zetsu because even though regular zetsus originate from the same thing, that never happened with them.

Now what is this special connection that makes the moon turn red when the jubi and SZ appear?

I remember SDO saying that Kishi got a lot of inspiration from legend of dragoon, the ps1 video game, so I did some research. It's actually quite impressive.

In the game, the 108th fruit of the divine tree gives birth to the god of destruction(named virage embryo in the game) and apparently, its purpose is to eradicate the current species so that a new species can be born. To avoid being eradicated, (Melbu and Charle Frahma) separated the god's soul and body, keeping its soul sealed on earth and it's body in the sky, becoming the moon (lol sounds familiar).

The soul on earth, tried to return to its body, possessing humans one by one in the process(which are known as moon child). The moon itself glows red signaling another moon child every time(when Obito was taken over, now yamato). According to the game, the holy child shall give an holy blessing to the world. That blessing shall be destruction and if it reunites with its body it shall be the end of the world.(once again, sounds familiar haha)

We did hear him say this in chapter 677:

Now I need your help to makes sense out of this.=D

What do you think about this? Could it be that SZ is the physical embodiment of the fruit? Could it be that SZ/jubi are the final villain and not kaguya?

Feel free to add whatever comes to your mind. It will also help me with the next parts of a thread i'm putting together. Here was part 1 if you didn't see it:

Thank you!:yay:

EDIT: Thanks to Obikage, here is a pic of what the fruit looks like. Thanks man. Coincidence that it is like a spiral?

Last edited:

Urda

Supreme
Kin
2,210💸
Kumi
7,699💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just wait. We don't really know. We just assume as it was stated by Black Zetsu that he was Kaguya's will and not Madara's. We do not know want Spiral Zetsu role as of yet.

Six Paths

Legendary
Kin
121💸
Kumi
4,249💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
MG, I feel like you cracked a code now...
As for SZ I don't think he took control of Obito at those moments, it was Obito himself most likely, But still I agree SZ has something to do with the fruit most likely.

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just wait. We don't really know. We just assume as it was stated by Black Zetsu that he was Kaguya's will and not Madara's. We do not know want Spiral Zetsu role as of yet.
Haha ya but that's what I'm trying to figure out though, what are your thoughts on this? I don't think he has similar goals to BZ btw.

ThanosInfinity

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cool Idea Guts but I really doubt the Zetsus are the final villains. I think the Zetsus presence with Obito did make the Moon red although I have no Idea why.

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
MG, I feel like you cracked a code now...
As for SZ I don't think he took control of Obito at those moments, it was Obito himself most likely, But still I agree SZ has something to do with the fruit most likely.
Maybe, it almost seemed to me like his anger led to him almost letting SZ take over. Right before that we hear, SZ say that if there is a fight, he will be better at fighting than Obito and that obito was still pretty weak. Do you think Obito was the one who took them all out, using all of those techniques all of a sudden?

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Cool Idea Guts but I really doubt the Zetsus are the final villains. I think the Zetsus presence with Obito did make the Moon red although I have no Idea why.
Well not the zetsus but just spiral zetsu really and the jubi. Maybe the jubi is still pissed that his chakra was distributed to humans like that? Maybe he is pissed that Kaguya took the fruit? And maybe this was SZ purpose all along? What do you think about that haha

ANiMUS

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
TBH, I don't know if it was SZ that was being highlighted, but instead the birth if a new moon child that happened in the Obito flashback. We may get to see something similar in the Madara flashback as well because ATP there is also a moon panel.

It would be interesting if not only SZ, but BZ and white Z as well are what form Kaguya. Neither BZ or white Zetsu ever showed Madara any respect so it could be that BZ is going to absorb Madara and then unite with the others to form Kaguya.

I really loved this theory, excellent work as always. It basically means that Kaguya's spirit went from body to body trying to get back her own body and then when Madara Absorded the Shinjuu he played right into her hands.

I really wanna check out that game now

Last edited:

Zealous Sparks

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think I remember seeing a thread before on Spiral Zetsu being the fruit or empty shell of the fruit. That was a long time ago though.

The red color of the moon could just symbolize the blood and gore with Obito. Or it could be a Blood Moon. The next Blood Moon is on the night of Oct. 7-8 this year. It is currently October 9 in the manga. Coincidence. Who knows.

Though the parallels between that video game and Naruto are intriguing, I'm not sure SZ will play any significant role. It is yet to be seen whether or not BZ is the only Zetsu that follows Kaguya, though I have my doubts. It would be awesome to see SZ switch sides and wrap around Hashi, just imagine how OP that would be.

Angelic.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
thanks for reminding me of that game. i used to play it all the time :] spiral could be more important than we think... he was even attached to the gedo and got stronger by it. i wonder of orochimaru knew this and will try something :eek:

ThanosInfinity

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well not the zetsus but just spiral zetsu really and the jubi. Maybe the jubi is still pissed that his chakra was distributed to humans like that? Maybe he is pissed that Kaguya took the fruit? And maybe this was SZ purpose all along? What do you think about that haha
SZ being the embodiment of the fruit given his attitude seems out of place to me but the Juubi being the final villain seems pretty logical seeing as tailed beasts hate being controlled.

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
TBH, I don't know if it was SZ that was being highlighted, but instead the birth if a new moon child that happened in the Obito flashback. We may get to see something similar in the Madara flashback as well because ATP there is also a moon panel.

It would be interesting if not only SZ, but BZ and white Z as well are what form Kaguya. Neither BZ or white Zetsu ever showed Madara any respect so it could be that BZ is going to absorb Madara and then unite with the others to form Kaguya.

I really loved this theory, excellent work as always. It basically means that Kaguya's spirit went from body to body trying to get back her own body and then when Madara Absorded the Shinjuu he played right into her hands.

I really wanna check out that game now
Haha thanks bro!

again you bring up some interesting ideas, especially about the madara flashback.

I don't think they will combine to create Kaguya but that was also an intereting take on it lol.

And yes, I think Madara played right into their hands, for both Kaguya and the fruit/jubi and now we are going to see this clash imo with how the future of the world should turn out.

guts2nevergiveup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
thanks for reminding me of that game. i used to play it all the time :] spiral could be more important than we think... he was even attached to the gedo and got stronger by it. i wonder of orochimaru knew this and will try something :eek:
No problem haha.

And yes thanks for bringing this up. Maybe orochimaru realized something when he said "this enemy...". Also thanks for bringing up the point that he got stronger when he was connected haha I forgot about that