Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,655💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well that is not of this context, i was not resurrected at that time, i was resurrected now ;)
But you were resurrected in that state :LOL::ROFLMAO:
And according to the fine details, you were resurrected as Hashirama, and only Tobirama could possibly know how to break free even if we don't take time and state into consideration :sigar::sigar:

So you're down for the count, huh? Good, time to finish this :snickering::snickering::

You must be registered for see medias

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But you were resurrected in that state :LOL::ROFLMAO:
And according to the fine details, you were resurrected as Hashirama, and only Tobirama could possibly know how to break free even if we don't take time and state into consideration :sigar::sigar:

So you're down for the count, huh? Good, time to finish this :snickering::snickering::

You must be registered for see medias
well as i said before you cannot clarify which one i was resurrected as, since you did not specify before, thus i can choose myself. Obviously choosing Tobirama. and you cannot decide if we take time and state into consideration because if doing so this was never a fight, since i would have always been under your control. making the entire fight void, including you decision to attempt to kill one of your own edo tensei.

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,655💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well as i said before you cannot clarify which one i was resurrected as, since you did not specify before, thus i can choose myself. Obviously choosing Tobirama. and you cannot decide if we take time and state into consideration because if doing so this was never a fight, since i would have always been under your control. making the entire fight void, including you decision to attempt to kill one of your own edo tensei.
No, no, no. In the Video, Oro says First! Second! in that order. Then I tagged you, and then Cobra, in that order. That means you are the first, Cobra is the second, no question :sigar: In either case, I already Biju Dama-ed your ass, it is over :sigar::sigar:
I never said anything about a fight, you did :LOL::ROFLMAO: But that makes sense, if you want to break free from my control :dafq:

Are you talking to yourself again, Michael?
Am I the only one seeing this Gutsy guy? Yes? Oh...

Reactions: Konno

Konno

Legendary
Kin
1,863💸
Kumi
1,498💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, no, no. In the Video, Oro says First! Second! in that order. Then I tagged you, and then Cobra, in that order. That means you are the first, Cobra is the second, no question :sigar: In either case, I already Biju Dama-ed your ass, it is over :sigar::sigar:
I never said anything about a fight, you did :LOL::ROFLMAO: But that makes sense, if you want to break free from my control :dafq:

Too funny

Reactions: Michael92

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

well even if you did bijuu dama me, i cant die since im a edo tensei, and only way to kill me is to set me free and give me unlimited power and control :D unless you are too afraid to fight me at all or at my best ;) either way you would never win even with your first move you lost cuz you cant kill me ;) how pathetic that you dont dare fight me at all

besides if you wanna be technical you cannot use the bijuu dama, cuz then you are orochimaru, and oro in the state just before his fight with Hiruzen ;) if you use the logic of you summoning me as the first hokage, fine, then i use the logic, i saw orochimaru summon me, thus that is you, no bijuu dama, weak oro ;)

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,655💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Too funny
I know :sigar:

Michael is a troll. Only trolls use the cigar emote.
We already established this, why need to reconfirm it?? :sigar::sigar::sigar:

well even if you did bijuu dama me, i cant die since im a edo tensei, and only way to kill me is to set me free and give me unlimited power and control :D unless you are too afraid to fight me at all or at my best ;) either way you would never win even with your first move you lost cuz you cant kill me ;) how pathetic that you dont dare fight me at all

besides if you wanna be technical you cannot use the bijuu dama, cuz then you are orochimaru, and oro in the state just before his fight with Hiruzen ;) if you use the logic of you summoning me as the first hokage, fine, then i use the logic, i saw orochimaru summon me, thus that is you, no bijuu dama, weak oro ;)
*Crack fingers*

You must be registered for see images

Oh but the funny little detail is that I biju Dama-ed you with Truth seeking balls so now you can't regenerate :sigar::sigar:
It is over my dear Gutsy Baggins.

I never said I was one character :LOL::ROFLMAO::sigar::hint::lol1-onion-head-emoticon:

I got a new signature.
Okey.

:LOL::ROFLMAO::hs:

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know :sigar:

We already established this, why need to reconfirm it?? :sigar::sigar::sigar:

*Crack fingers*

You must be registered for see images

Oh but the funny little detail is that I biju Dama-ed you with Truth seeking balls so now you can't regenerate :sigar::sigar:
It is over my dear Gutsy Baggins.

I never said I was one character :LOL::ROFLMAO::sigar::hint::lol1-onion-head-emoticon:

Okey.

:LOL::ROFLMAO::hs:
if you arent any specific character, then neither am i, because if i am Hashirama, thus you must be orochimaru, whom was the one to summon hashirama at the time, if not then this never happened.