Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you did not specify that ;) you did not specify whom i was resurrected as, so i took the liberty of choosing. :onion-msn-smileys-16:
True, but you still chose from the wrong pool xD I resurrected you and Cobra first as Hashirama and Tobirama, so if anything, you could choose between those two. Chihaya was Madara :LOL::ROFLMAO::lol1-onion-head-emoticon:

Thus you have been DQF, I win :sigar::sigar::sigar:

What's happenin :p
You.... YOU.... I resurrected you days ago, where have you been my naughty Edo Tensei :onion-msn-smileys-16::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
True, but you still chose from the wrong pool xD I resurrected you and Cobra first as Hashirama and Tobirama, so if anything, you could choose between those two. Chihaya was Madara :LOL::ROFLMAO::lol1-onion-head-emoticon:

Thus you have been DQF, I win :sigar::sigar::sigar:

You.... YOU.... I resurrected you days ago, where have you been my naughty Edo Tensei :onion-msn-smileys-16::LOL::ROFLMAO:
again you are wrong, you are claiming to know whom was resurrected as whom, however on that specific video neither of the ones being summoned were the hokages, it was previous members of the akatsuki, furthermore the one "hidden" is in fact Madara Uchiha, thus i am in my full right to chose, as you did not choose nor did you even explain correctly whom you resurrected ;)

:rage:

Azarath Metrion Zinthos

Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I am so cheered I don't think I can take it anymore :cool:
Such 'important' people here this time, how did I deserve this attention from you
Take what you can, especially what's rightfully yours :D
Behaving yourself largely contributes. I'm not very deserving myself per say. It is Konno I'm talking to after all

Reactions: Konno

Konno

Legendary
Kin
1,863💸
Kumi
1,498💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Take what you can, especially what's rightfully yours :D
Behaving yourself largely contributes. I'm not very deserving myself per say. It is Konno I'm talking to after all
Are you pampering me all of a sudden, you must want/need something from me.
And I thought 'tomorrow' was supposed to be yesterday or today, I am impatient, you know

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
again you are wrong, you are claiming to know whom was resurrected as whom, however on that specific video neither of the ones being summoned were the hokages, it was previous members of the akatsuki, furthermore the one "hidden" is in fact Madara Uchiha, thus i am in my full right to chose, as you did not choose nor did you even explain correctly whom you resurrected ;)

:rage:
Nooooooo xD Look, two videos;

Okey this chat is soooo dead, lol. Imma gonna try some serious hoodoo :sigar::sigar::sigar:

You must be registered for see medias

Rise,
@Gutsy Jiraiya!!
@King Cobra!!

And finally...

You must be registered for see medias

@Chihaya!!!
Video 1, Orochimaru summoning you and Cobra, aka Hashirama and Tobirama. Vid 2, Kabuto summoning Chihaya aka Madara, hence everything you just said is null and void :sigar::sigar::sigar:

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Video 1, Orochimaru summoning you and Cobra, aka Hashirama and Tobirama. Vid 2, Kabuto summoning Chihaya aka Madara, hence everything you just said is null and void :sigar::sigar::sigar:
nope the video you showed when summoning me was not that one ;)
Post automatically merged:

fine i stand corrected, apparently im either Tobirama or Hashirama, yet that still means, even if my move was null and void, then i am still alive cuz i am a edo tensei, thus i cannot die. and i decide to break free of your bonds so you cannot control me and then i murder you. :dafq:

Reactions: Michael92

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
nope the video you showed when summoning me was not that one ;)
Post automatically merged:

fine i stand corrected, apparently im either Tobirama or Hashirama, yet that still means, even if my move was null and void, then i am still alive cuz i am a edo tensei, thus i cannot die. and i decide to break free of your bonds so you cannot control me and then i murder you. :dafq:
Ease on the weed son :sigar: There are no other resurrection videos :LOL::ROFLMAO::lol1-onion-head-emoticon:

Oh okay :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO: But Hashirama nor Tobirama could break free at that point :sigar: