Legendary
Kin
375💸
Kumi
87💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
My life has been very active lately in a good way, and no I have better things to do than being indoors a lot. I enjoy reading and listening to music while sunbathing at the beach. I know it sounds tough, but somebody has to do it.
One of these days you will tell me your age
Post automatically merged:

Happy Thanksgiving everyone
Mixture of typical female hobbies and one that's nerdy. I agree, someone has to do it.
Not until you tell me. You've been reluctant since day 1. I on the other hand have actually told you, I've given you at least 3 possibilities to narrow from.

Konno

Legendary
Kin
1,863💸
Kumi
1,498💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mixture of typical female hobbies and one that's nerdy. I agree, someone has to do it.
Not until you tell me. You've been reluctant since day 1. I on the other hand have actually told you, I've given you at least 3 possibilities to narrow from.
>Typical
Please, Zack, I have nothing typical about me. Never did. And it is an assault for me if you think that way.
I wouldn't call reading 'nerdy'. Knowledge is power, and I get a lot of it from reading.

You haven't actually said, or I simply don't recall. We'll get there by 2021, remember the tomorrow protocol
Post automatically merged:

You don't believe me do you?
You must be registered for see images
I wouldn't say that :shy:

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Make up your mind first.
I have :sigar:

if you arent any specific character, then neither am i, because if i am Hashirama, thus you must be orochimaru, whom was the one to summon hashirama at the time, if not then this never happened.
Well then :sigar::sigar:

In other news, I just spent a month's worth of salery on Black Friday, lmfao :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You guys shop Black Friday at stores?
You must be brave
Nope ordered online at home :sigar:

well if this never happened, i was never here. bye :D

(dude so muc money....)
Haha, well we're neighboors basically so shouldn't be too hard for you to figure out how much 25 500 NOK is (22k on the TV and 3.5 on the Xbox One X). Roughly about 3 k Dollars I figured out, too much really but oh well :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Samsung S10 will be very disappointing if it has a pinhole camera. It is as annoying as a notch.
Let's talk. When I bought the S5 back in 2014 I said to myself that I wasn't going to buy a new phone until S10 came. It started out partly as a joke, but here I am, just a few months away from S10 and I am so damn tired of my S5, lol. Don't scare me with such notions, I am buying it! :dafq:

Elaborate on what you mean, pinhole camera??

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,041💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Let's talk. When I bought the S5 back in 2014 I said to myself that I wasn't going to buy a new phone until S10 came. It started out partly as a joke, but here I am, just a few months away from S10 and I am so damn tired of my S5, lol. Don't scare me with such notions, I am buying it! :dafq:

Elaborate on what you mean, pinhole camera??
I had high hopes for the S10, I actually wanted to buy the budget S10. But now the leaks are pointing it to have a pinhole camera which is like a mini notch. I would take small bezels over notches all day. The S9 Plus and Note 9 are clearly better options now when it comes to uniformity of the display.

You must be registered to see images

That will be how the front of the device will look like with two pinhole cameras. I think it looks better than a notch but it still worse than a uniform small bezel.

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,831💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I had high hopes for the S10, I actually wanted to buy the budget S10. But now the leaks are pointing it to have a pinhole camera which is like a mini notch. I would take small bezels over notches all day. The S9 Plus and Note 9 are clearly better options now when it comes to uniformity of the display.

You must be registered to see images

That will be how the front of the device will look like with two pinhole cameras. I think it looks better than a notch but it still worse than a uniform small bezel.
Oh at first I though that was the side by side comparison with the S9, lol, so you have like a flipflop cover of sorts? I see what you mean. Design don't bother me at all though since I always have had a credid card holder thingy on the outside, either by replacing the og cover on the back or by buying a knockoff that you can slip on the outside and your entire phone is encased. What I want to know is camera and photo taking quality?? If that is what worries you then you got my attention.

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,041💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh at first I though that was the side by side comparison with the S9, lol, so you have like a flipflop cover of sorts? I see what you mean. Design don't bother me at all though since I always have had a credid card holder thingy on the outside, either by replacing the og cover on the back or by buying a knockoff that you can slip on the outside and your entire phone is encased. What I want to know is camera and photo taking quality?? If that is what worries you then you got my attention.
My problem is that the design is a compromise and it will look bad because the camera will take space in the display. This means that there will always be interference when you try to use the full extent of the display. This is the same issue with a notch. This is circumvented by blacking out the display at the top adding an artificial bezel. But if that is the case then why not have a small bezel instead? It is terrible design choice.

If there was a small bezel which had the cameras then there will be no interference in the display. If you compare the S9 to the supposed S10, the S9 display is a much better one because there is no display interference.

I think the front camera quality will be bad because it has always been bad. To me the second front camera will only bring marginal improvements. The back cameras will be far better.

Reactions: Michael92