Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:vincent::vincent:
Oh I forget, you didn't join before 2014, lmao. I always place you in the 2012 era for some reason, might be because it feels like you joined a shit more contests talks back in the day when you were Sam than you perhaps did, I dunno.
Myobokuzan ring a bell? No? Nvm then :LOL::ROFLMAO:, I already figured out the answer myself:sigar:

Alright alright if you insist. Let's see... Oh, I'll go easy on you then...

You must be registered for see medias
:sigar::sigar::sigar:
pffff weak! imma come out swinging!

You must be registered for see medias

Reactions: Michael92

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As you may already have seen in my post though, you were already hit and shred to pieces before you could make that move. I win :sigar::sigar::sigar:
wrong according to the rules of roleplay you cannot dictate someone else getting hit by something without allowing them to fight back, thus you break an essential rule of the rpg, you are thus disqualified U_U :whip:

Reactions: Michael92

Michael92

Legendary
Kin
13,586💸
Kumi
74,735💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wrong according to the rules of roleplay you cannot dictate someone else getting hit by something without allowing them to fight back, thus you break an essential rule of the rpg, you are thus disqualified U_U :whip:
But alas, at no time in your video did you show how you dodged the attack that clearly hit you first in my video befoe you could do anything, hence you broke the rule :sigar::sigar::sigar:
If he started out with kawarimi no jutsu before following up with an attack, it would have made sense and thus been fair play :LOL::ROFLMAO::rage:

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But alas, at no time in your video did you show how you dodged the attack that clearly hit you first in my video befoe you could do anything, hence you broke the rule :sigar::sigar::sigar:
If he started out with kawarimi no jutsu before following up with an attack, it would have made sense and thus been fair play :LOL::ROFLMAO::rage:

Madara Uchiha doesnt need to dodge, as you have seen in the show, he takes the attacks head on and survives no problem cuz he is an Edo Tensei, and you used edo tensei on me, so i survived ;) meaning i could have used that move ;) :foot2:

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,031💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[INFOBOX]Test[/INFOBOX]

There are six types of factions which are universally accepted in Mafia Games.

Town
The Town is the only faction designated as "Pro-Town". It is an Uninformed Majority - meaning the Town normally constitutes over half of the players in a game, making it the single largest faction present in most games, but no extra information is given to members of the Town faction outside of their Role. The Town can win with Pro-Town and Neutral alignments. The Town wins when it eliminates all the Anti-town factions in a game. The Town is officially represented by the colour Green #00b300.

Mafia
The Mafia is the most popular Anti-Town faction, though despite the name of the game, is not required for a game to be "Mafia" (provided that there is an alternative Anti-Town faction included). The Mafia is an Informed Minority, meaning it has information outside of it's individual roles (this being the identity of other members of the faction) and has a minority of players included. Mafia tends to have a Destructive action (usually Killing) as their main ability. The Mafia can win with Neutral alignments. Typically, the Mafia should have a form of communication between members outside of the thread. The Mafia wins when it eliminates all the Pro-town and Anti-town factions in the game. The Mafia is officially represented by the colour Red #ff0505.

Cult
The Cult is a somewhat rare Anti-Town faction. Like a Mafia, the Cult is an Informed Minority. Where it differs from a Mafia, however, is in it's main ability. Where a Mafia kills players, a Cult can recruit them into the faction. This means that the starting numbers of a Cult are usually small, with the idea of them growing the longer the Cult survives in a game. Typically, a Cult cannot recruit other Anti-Town alignments. The Cult can win with Neutral alignments. It should have a form of communication outside of the thread for members of the same Cult to communicate with each other. The nature of how the Cult works means that they are harder to balance and roles typically change upon being recruited into the Cult to prevent them from being overpowered. The Cult wins when it eliminates all the Pro-town and Anti-town factions in the game The Cult is officially represented by the colour Orange #ff9900.

Serial
The Serial is a fairly popular Anti-Town faction. Unlike other factions, however, a Serial can only be one-strong. (one-strong here means that the Serial can only be one player. Mafia can have multiple players in a faction, Cult can have multiple players in a faction, but Serial can only be on its own). A Serial tends to have a Destructive action (usually Killing) as their main ability. Given the small size, Serial roles tend to be some of if not the most powerful roles in the game. Serials can win with Neutral alignments. The Serial wins when it eliminates all the Pro-town and Anti-town factions in the game. The Serial is officially represented by the colour Purple #b300b3.

Independent
Independents are the most varied of this set, in that it is essentially a term for any faction that can win with either Pro-Town or Anti-Town or Neutral alignments. Independents can be Pro-Town or Anti-Town sided even, provided that nothing inhibits them from winning with both alignments. For alignments that can only win with Pro-Town or Anti-Town, they should be treated as members of whichever corresponding faction with an extra condition attached to define their win conditions (this is in replacement of "Pro-Town Independent" and "Anti-Town Independent"). Independents win when they achieve the neutral win condition in their role. Independents are officially represented by the colour Blue #4d4dff.

Custom
Custom factions have faction mechanics that don't fit any of the five faction categories above. Custom factions only appear in Themed Role Madness Games, Experimental Games or Bastard Games. The win conditions of Custom factions vary with each game and is decided by the game host. Custom factions are represented by the colour Pink #ff1493.