[Theory] The Case Of Rikudou Sennin Being An Uzumaki Volume 2 And Matters Concerning The Juubi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trea

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Great Stuff. Love your theories they are ususally spot on. I can't wait for Minato to give Naruto the rest of the chakra. I'll ***** you after I spread some more around.

Honord Sage

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sir Derp Obito's theories are so well research that you could think He's was on Kishi staff,sines the Manga chapters basically say He is on the mark. The Juubi is creating clones like crazy, but it's not to stop the Rookies but to keep Naruto away from the Juubi and becoming the New SO6P.

oaclafuos

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My name is Falcon and my English is bad, I'm from Brazil,
Please forgive my weakness grammar, I'm doing the translation by google ...
I'm trying to get the attention of "Sir Derp Obito" to see if he thinks my theory consistent

*.... my theory to succeed, you need to position themselves according to my point of view.

... The biggest feature is Kishimoto: "He does not leave loose ends."

That damn craze it does not leave room to refute your Manga is the thing I'm most addicted to your writing (this my opinion, still do not think that there are errors and bizarre forçação bar in naruto, yet! Until I can enumerate things that seem meaningless such as the recently Sasuke summon a snake ... but I think Kishi will explain, the same way as explained Obito Minato fighting this bigger than kakashi).

Well, I teach Argumentation and Logic and I'm looking frantically an error in the chain of reasoning Kishimoto, try a sophism, a fallacy a "loose end" .... but it closes all. That's why I'm a fan of this guy!
Remembering, reasoning and logic does not mean that you need to make sense, a proposition is true even if its foundations are wrong, for example, the logical proposition: "If three is then par 3 is divisible by odd numbers" is true ... the sentence may not make sense, but mathematically speaking, the conditional premise and consequent false are true ... is this logic that analyze the work of Kishimoto.

My theory, based on its characteristic is strongly buoyed this point. Today I Hunt "loose ends" and formulate hypotheses as they are tied. In my opinion, the loose ends and the characteristics of Kishi are:

1 - The Madara sure that Death return;

2 - The current situation of the Kages (Tsunade and company);

3 - The death of Hashirama (We know that Kishi likes to develop their characters. Sasori, Kabuto, etc.). I bet strongly that he will explain the Death of Legendary First Hokage;

4 - The Madara evoked a Perfect Susano. Knowing Kishi, he would not let anything of this nature without being exploited. I think he hit that button again.

X - Over time, I began to deduce other loose ends (The Rikudou looks so much like naruto, Tobirama's death, a flashback of Rikudou, among others ... but I hold an interview Kishimoto)
These are bets that firm do ... doubtful that a bet is to do him develop the Second Hokage. Do not think it's likely (but not impossible) that Kishi wants to talk about the reasons that led the Second Hokage to develop Edo Tensei and how he died before / after electing the Sarutobi the Third Hokage ... but do not know whether to give him time to explore this, since it promises Naruto finished later this year, it is perhaps superfluous to address this current point
Other features that we should not ignore the interviews is that Kishi does. He made three major claims:
1 - Tsunade save the Kage;
2 - Minato is one of the best ninja he created, although two ninjas are to overcome it and
3 - Minato was inspired by the Angel Gabriel (who descended from heaven like a golden ray to announce the Savior).

In this information network gero four possible betting the first is:

1 - It is likely that the certainty that Obito back to Madara Madara is revealed before losing the battle. Soon, I bet Kakashi and Obito still have a lot to talk until the Death know how did Madara organized everything for his return and accept the plan he now defends.
2 - Another possibility, less likely, is that he already knows how Madara recruited, just thought it was better. Demonstrating that death no pushover, just saw that the situation would be better for him that way.

So the fights unfold in a demonstration of broad powers and strategies ninjas (Susano Perfect With the right) until you come face to face Madara with Hashirama and there can explain how the legendary First Hokage was killed. This will be a part of conversations where there may be two exits.
A: Edo Tensei Madara loses by having your heart touched (as happened with some of edos Kabuto)
or
TWO: Madara will have its seal broken (or is Sealed) with his final words being the epitaph of life ... Ninja philosophizing about the world being better after he is gone, the peace that so many wanted.

3 - Tsunade is halved. My heart wanted to see a reunion of Hashirama and Tsunade ... but I believe it saves all other kages doing omission life itself ... hopefully I'm wrong, but Kishimoto needs to lose for a new Hokage Tsunade (Naruto or Sasuke) adopt this post (posted Sasuke, but the chances of it being kage is vanishingly ridiculous.) This cycle contains two interviews of Kishi and 4 loose ends that I listed.

4 - When we speak of the last interview Kishi I like to travel, in a kind of "Philosophy of scale" to mean an ending that would be nice, though not please me ... and is related to one of the OVAs naruto
If Minato came to earth as the Angel Gabriel to announce the Savior (in case Naruto). Does Naruto does not die for peace in the world by Ninja? There are so many similarities between Naruto and the bible ... let them:
A) The ninja war seems the apocalypse ... There will be a false prophet (Obito), the Antichrist (Madara), the beast of seven heads and ten horns (the ten tails juubi formed by 7 bijuus original) ...
B) In the Apocalypse the dead will rise and will choose a side (The edo tensile that can be touched to the heart, orochimaru who changed sides, the hokages ...)
C) Naruto has 12 'followers' (Neji, tenten, lee, sakura, sasuke, sai, ino, chougi, shikamaru, kiba, hinata, shino) ... naruto one denied three times (Battle of the end of the valley, meeting at orochimaru's lair, after Danzou battle on the bridge)
D) Jesus was baptized by John the Baptist (A voice crying in the desert, for he had a prediction that fact) and Naruto was trained by Jiraiya (traveler who had the prophecy of sapo)

It would be very sad to see this, but I still prefer death than the Naruto anime was rescued by another franchise films spoiling its plot.
Naruto The dead could be several things.
One is that it is a new container for the Bijuu 10 tails. Thus, the prophecy of Jiraiya would work, he brought peace to the ninja world for destroying the most powerful weapons. In this conception, and only in this design, it is possible that Sasuke will become Hokage.

I know that kishimoto until the prophecy of sapo Naruto meet a young man with powers eye is a confrontation confirmed Naruto x Sasuke also bet (this crazy design) in the victory over the Naruto Sasuke, for the same reasons that Naruto has emotional not wanting to kill Sasuke. I think Naruto will always hesitate when fighting with your friends ... but I think Sasuke would make a Izanagi, sacrificing an eye, to bring Naruto back to life (as in the naruto OVA). So here are two theories far from the current events in the Manga, but that would be an interesting twist. For Naruto has the gift of touching people, how many have been? Gaara, Neji, Six paths?

Thus, if Kishi spoke seriously of the Manga ends later this year, so I speculate that he spend more or less, to 25 Mangas Naruto end. (All this is speculation based on the interview he gave)

He would devote 4 sleeves to control the Juubi (after show Susano Perfect) and generate a conversation between Hashirama and Madara (over a 2 sleeves to finish it)

He would spend some Mangas (4 each) to show how Madara pitched all around the Death as Madara recruited him. Death And deciding your life, whether it will be good, it will be bad if the plan will touch on, whether to die to save someone (who knows kakashi, dropping one of largões he uttered as a child), if it will be converted (by Naruto), or whatnot.

He would spend some sleeves (a 2) to show the Kages (Tsunade and company) is rebuilding (or if he wants to invite them into battle, making the kages unite to edos hokages, generating the date I wanted to see, Hashirama and Tsunade , my math would change to a 6 manga)

He would spend most Mangas (3 each) for the fight of Naruto and Sasuke (I exclude my math rare chance Naruto die to be peace in the Ninja world, however a new loose end is, what to do with the juubi? For me, it must be sealed or otherwise dispose in bijuus ... think naruto could only give an end to it).

He would spend another manga to show life in the villages years later (with Konohamaru large, the Kurenai already ****ing little boy and all)

So by my count, the Kishi would, more or less, about 10 sleeves is left to propose parallel plots (Death of a ninja more important, or portray the life of the Second Hokage, or explore something from Orochimaru, or have flashbacks in the midst of battle, as the Rikudou, etc.)

These are my theories, I wonder what you think of them, strengths and weaknesses ...
I have said
Falcon

SIR HERDERP PRESIDERP SDO

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like your idea of Naruto eschatology in a similar manner to biblical eschatology, I think the ending of the series is more in the lines of Apocatastasis which is the reunification of man (Shinobi) with the divine (Nature/Juubi)

oaclafuos

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry about my english, is very poor... but I wanna to ask you, if you can, a little thing....
If you have a bit of time, you can think about this? I've many ideas about Naruto, many Theorys, but my english cant permise that I wrote about hers

then, if you have time, and if you like read new theories, I wanna your help... I need help for write this, cause I like the arguments here, but only read... and this is very sad

a big hug
Falcon

HiraishinSan

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Man, this is the theory I've been looking for. I made an account here just so I can comment on it lol.
That's really well done and communicated. It contains a good deal of evidence to support your position.
Doesn't hurt that this is position I've held for myself. But, praise aside, there was another reason I made this account. I'm sure with the amount of memory you possess on the subject, you might be able to enlighten me a bit...

The thing I have an issue with (it's not really an issue) but, we must discuss the Byakugan. Kikashi spoke about this and the Hyuuga during the chunnin exams. In this dialog, he mentioned the Hyuuga and Byakugan predate the Uchiha/Sharingan. And, the latter are an offshoot of the Hyuuga group. They are also said to be the oldest Konoah clan.

With that, we obviously assume the Hyuuga's came first. But, just how would that work and fit in with this well thought out theory? Could it be that you are indeed correct in the assumption that the Sage is from the Uzamaki clan BUT, that's only half of his parental lineage?

I propose, and leave it to you to ponder over if you even want to and try to incorporate it, that the other half of the Sage's lineage is that of the Hyuuga clan? The two clans are where his genetics are from. It could explain why the Sage was able to discover chakra networks and it's inner workings. How he was able to gain insight of these things with the greatest insight Dojustsu, thee Byakugan.

I agree the super sharingan of the ten tails is what corrupted the eyes of the offspring and formed the sharingan. That same corrupted chakra is what could have possibly changed the Sage's eyes from a Byakugan into the Rinnegan. Your thoughts?

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Man, this is the theory I've been looking for. I made an account here just so I can comment on it lol.
That's really well done and communicated. It contains a good deal of evidence to support your position.
Doesn't hurt that this is position I've held for myself. But, praise aside, there was another reason I made this account. I'm sure with the amount of memory you possess on the subject, you might be able to enlighten me a bit...

The thing I have an issue with (it's not really an issue) but, we must discuss the Byakugan. Kikashi spoke about this and the Hyuuga during the chunnin exams. In this dialog, he mentioned the Hyuuga and Byakugan predate the Uchiha/Sharingan. And, the latter are an offshoot of the Hyuuga group. They are also said to be the oldest Konoah clan.

With that, we obviously assume the Hyuuga's came first. But, just how would that work and fit in with this well thought out theory? Could it be that you are indeed correct in the assumption that the Sage is from the Uzamaki clan BUT, that's only half of his parental lineage?

I propose, and leave it to you to ponder over if you even want to and try to incorporate it, that the other half of the Sage's lineage is that of the Hyuuga clan? The two clans are where his genetics are from. It could explain why the Sage was able to discover chakra networks and it's inner workings. How he was able to gain insight of these things with the greatest insight Dojustsu, thee Byakugan.

I agree the super sharingan of the ten tails is what corrupted the eyes of the offspring and formed the sharingan. That same corrupted chakra is what could have possibly changed the Sage's eyes from a Byakugan into the Rinnegan. Your thoughts?
Thank you, Shouri Uchiha covers the Hyūga Aspect of Rikūdo's Lineage please check out his threads ty :)

Honord Sage

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One thing to interject into the conversation, the Water Fall of truth is what Made Naruto be able to ultimately control Kurama and use His power,it took care of Naruto's darker side, Sasuke still has that Darker side and that would prevent Sasuke from controlling the Juubi,it be the Juubi who would eventually control Sasuke, that only leaves Naruto as the one that can control the Juubi in the long run.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
One thing to interject into the conversation, the Water Fall of truth is what Made Naruto be able to ultimately control Kurama and use His power,it took care of Naruto's darker side, Sasuke still has that Darker side and that would prevent Sasuke from controlling the Juubi,it be the Juubi who would eventually control Sasuke, that only leaves Naruto as the one that can control the Juubi in the long run.
Interesting thought.

ArchAngel7777

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree with most of your claims.
However, I do disagree with some of them.
I believe the younger brother's powers were split into two, into the uzumaki and into the senju. The masked man(not saying name cause of spoilers) said that ever since the sage that sealed the juubi within him there has been hatred and battles between the two descendants of the brothers. If Naruto isn't a descendant of the younger brother than why would the masked man have made a comment in chapter 462 about the brothers and their descendants fighting each other. Now I understand if Minato was revealed to be a descendant of the younger brother than you might have something. Also, just because you have read hair doesn't mean your a member of the uzumaki family, because Naruto doesn't have read hair. I believe the powers of the sage's body are the special chakra(the chakra chains), the power of long lives, talent in yang release, possible a genetic ability that allows them to be better at sealing techniques, high stamina, (no evidence yet but maybe, passive absorbance of natural energy), self healing as a part of having yang release, powerful chakra, and a body that can handle having very strong tailed beasts like the ten tails or kurama. Now I believe the strong life force, high stamina, long lives are all self explanatory. The body that can handle the strong chakra is because Kushina had kurama in her body without saying it was heavy when Minato only had about half, and he thought about how heavy it was.
Who says the Uzumakis didn't fight the Uchia Mito? helped hirashima.
Do I believe its possible a biju's chakra can affect the body's physical appearance yes. The whiskers could be a trait of the kurama's influence on the body, or a mark of being related to the sage of the six paths.
I do think by foul or evil it means powerful and destructive. I believe the Jubi has the power to make its own special chakra that more powerful than any other chakras seen so far.
With the Jubi's Chakra the reason it couldn't be sensed was because its like an force of nature, its chakra isn't sage chakra, its simply like the trees just nature, but unlike the trees it can mold powerful chakra. Basically when God split everything into Yin and Yang the universe. I simply think that it is a force Created by God, not trying to sound religions hear. If God was a character in the manga and had shown his face He would have destroyed everybody easily, and he wouldn't have been beaten by the Sage of the six paths.
I really do respect you and I think you have great Ideas, I think the exact same thing I just disagree with some ideas. Sorry if I sounded emotional or biased, I was just writing my thoughts.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
and if the ridoku is an uzumaki and he has read hair... then the senju and the uchia should also have read hair, why doesn't anyone have red hair.
It's very simple, they were creations like the Bijūs, they didn't inherit anything biologically from Rikūdo Sennin, they are spawns of the Jūbi, The Elder Son and his descendants are the Yin of the Juubi while The Younger Son and his descendants are the Yang of the Jūbi.

Last edited:

ArchAngel7777

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Makes sense, again you could be right as they are the incarnation of Yang and Yin, and the tailed beasts were creations and they looked up to the sage as a grandpa. that also mean the sons were just chakra masses and must have been basically the same. I am skeptical but I have no reason to doubt you, I guess we will have to just wait and see for new evidence to appear.
If Minato is a descendant of the younger son then I will probably change my mind. This is simply because of the statement made by the masked man in chapter 462, comparing naruto and sasuke to senju and uchia.
Also the mother could have had black hair read might not be a dominate trait, as naruto's hair is blond. So red hair might be a recessive gene.
Also I believe yang release might give someone the ability to control matter so the younger brother might have had the ability. Since kabuto used that ability to infuse life into inanimate objects.
Also explain the process a little more indebth, the tailed beasts have their power from the jubi, where do the brothers get their powers from in this theory.

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Makes sense, again you could be right as they are the incarnation of Yang and Yin, and the tailed beasts were creations and they looked up to the sage as a grandpa. that also mean the sons were just chakra masses and must have been basically the same. I am skeptical but I have no reason to doubt you, I guess we will have to just wait and see for new evidence to appear.
If Minato is a descendant of the younger son then I will probably change my mind. This is simply because of the statement made by the masked man in chapter 462, comparing naruto and sasuke to senju and uchia.
Also the mother could have had black hair read might not be a dominate trait, as naruto's hair is blond. So red hair might be a recessive gene.
Also I believe yang release might give someone the ability to control matter so the younger brother might have had the ability. Since kabuto used that ability to infuse life into inanimate objects.
Also explain the process a little more indebth, the tailed beasts have their power from the jubi, where do the brothers get their powers from in this theory.
The Rikūdo Sennin didn't have a wife, his two sons, the Uchiha and Senju Ancestors are creations from the Jūbi's essence, the Sharingan is the Yin power of the Jūbi while the Mokuton is the Yang power of the Jūbi. Their powers ultimately come from the Jūbi.

Status
Not open for further replies.