[Theory] The Case Of Rikudou Sennin Being An Uzumaki Volume 2 And Matters Concerning The Juubi

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchAngel7777

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You keep on saying its the Jubi's power, however I have yet to see the Jubi use the black flames. Again that the assumption that you are 100% correct. If the first hokage has the body... shouldn't he have been able to give off part of his body, like the jubi did to the black flames then.

Armathyx

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Please stop spamming these shit theories, 1 thread of bullshit is enough.

Sage's lifeforce and endurance = Senju and Uzumaki.
Sage's chakra and intellect = Uchiha and Hyuuga.

/thread

Zee Seh

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
nice work here derp.... U_U excellent ... and that speak no evil and hear no evil think ... i could have never thought it dat way.. and u have made a lot new theories as well as predictions here which seems very much plausible to me except of a few.... nice work here... =D

Honord Sage

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can't wait for the chakra manifestation of the SO6P to tell Naruto I am-------- Uzumaki the SO6P and you Naruto are my successor finish what I started. This will cause all the nay sayers to pull their hair out for sure.

Armathyx

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Rikūdo Sennin didn't have a wife, his two sons, the Uchiha and Senju Ancestors are creations from the Jūbi's essence, the Sharingan is the Yin power of the Jūbi while the Mokuton is the Yang power of the Jūbi. Their powers ultimately come from the Jūbi.
And you know this from where?

Where has it been revealed that he had no wife? Please clarify, because I'm pretty sure that in the 639 chapters not a single one of them states this.

So Rikudo was 1 Uzumaki and then suddenly, no more Uzumakis. Only Senju and Uchiha. Then, again, Uzumakis out of thin air.

You spend too much time bumping your own thread with "thank you" posts, and not enough time properly answering debunks to your theories. It's inconsistent with the plot no matter how you put it.

I'm not going to elaborate here. I already made a thread to debunk this nonsense.

SIR HERDERP PRESIDERP SDO

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But it's true, the Elder and Younger Sons were creations from the Juubi: *_*

You must be registered for see images

Do you ever wonder why the Uchiha's eyes resemble the Sharingan and the Juubi's body is literally Mokuton, it is because the ancestors of both Uchiha and Senju were creations from the Juubi's essence. *_*

The Uzumaki preceded both Senju and Uchiha because they are Rikudou's original kindred, the Shinobi-era Uzumakis did not descend from Rikudou Sennin but from Rikudou's Uzumaki relatives aka the progenitor Uzumakis. Lol

osba

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Rikūdo Sennin didn't have a wife, his two sons, the Uchiha and Senju Ancestors are creations from the Jūbi's essence, the Sharingan is the Yin power of the Jūbi while the Mokuton is the Yang power of the Jūbi. Their powers ultimately come from the Jūbi.
..i wouldnt say that mukuton came from the juubi.. i'd say the longivity / bodies with huge chakra pools are the thing they inherited from the juubi... all mukuton is is chakra (lifeforce) turned into wood..

Transcendence

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
..i wouldnt say that mukuton came from the juubi.. i'd say the longivity / bodies with huge chakra pools are the thing they inherited from the juubi... all mukuton is is chakra (lifeforce) turned into wood..
Refer back to when Neji died. The Juubi killed him with ROOTS, in the exact same manner Obito killed the Mist Ninja. It's clear Mokuton came from the Juubi; hence the hypothesis that the sons powers are closer to the Juubi than the Sage himself.

Armathyx

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But it's true, the Elder and Younger Sons were creations from the Juubi: *_*

You must be registered for see images

Do you ever wonder why the Uchiha's eyes resemble the Sharingan and the Juubi's body is literally Mokuton, it is because the ancestors of both Uchiha and Senju were creations from the Juubi's essence. *_*

The Uzumaki preceded both Senju and Uchiha because they are Rikudou's original kindred, the Shinobi-era Uzumakis did not descend from Rikudou Sennin but from Rikudou's Uzumaki relatives aka the progenitor Uzumakis. Lol
By the same logic, Rikudo was also a creation, which is not true.

The two sons merely inherited his powers from him as he was about to die.

Your second point assumes that indeed the sage was a Uzumaki. But I say otherwise, he was not, and Uzumaki did not exist before the sage, nor did any shinobi. He is the creation of all jutsu, a shinobi clan could not have existed before him.

SIR HERDERP PRESIDERP SDO

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Rikudou Sennin was not a "creation" he was very much a human being, who became a god after sealing the Juubi inside himself, it is called "Apotheosis" the transcendance from human to divine, the two sons of the Sage were made from the Juubi's essence inside him with Banbutsu Sozo.

And a clan is not limited to a shinobi clan but a family aka a progenitor clan which later became the modern-era Shinobi clans of Narutoverse, the misconception of many was that Rikudou was the "first human" like Adam which is not the case, the era of Rikudou is, according to Jiraiya, a time of endless war and strife, clans most definitely existed back then who were fighting and warring albeit non-ninjutsu wielders. These pre-ninjutsu clans were the ancestors of the modern-day Shinobi Clans. Take a look at the history of real-life Shinobis in Japan, the Iga and Koga Clans were once just bandits/mercenaries and sellswords but later they became the organized and formal Shinobi Clans from which they were remembered for ever since.

osba

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Refer back to when Neji died. The Juubi killed him with ROOTS, in the exact same manner Obito killed the Mist Ninja. It's clear Mokuton came from the Juubi; hence the hypothesis that the sons powers are closer to the Juubi than the Sage himself.
mukuton is not a bloodline limit jutsu.. mukuton is a rare thing indeed, but so is the dust release jutsu that onoki uses.
i'd see it more like this: the ten tails has an eye even better than the rinnegan, he could probably use all non-bloodline related jutsu...
he merely used it because it is one of the most potent ones, just like with his version on dust release.

Status
Not open for further replies.