[Theory] The Case Of Rikudou Sennin Being An Uzumaki Volume 2 And Matters Concerning The Juubi

Status
Not open for further replies.

osba

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Mokuton is the ultimate manifestation of the Jūbi's Yang power which only Hashirama (and most definitely the Senju Ancestor) awakened among the Senjus just like only a few among the Uchihas awakened the MS and EMS
that is 100% based off of assumption :yeah:
nowhere in the entire manga has it ever been stated that mukuton is even related to the juubi.
i agree that the chakra required is indeed immense, but i could see a uzumaki pulling it off just as good as a senju could.

osba

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not really, Mokuton is the body of the Jūbi much like the Sharingan is from the Eye of the Jūbi, all Senju and Uchiha powers came from Jūbi
your as right as i am.. we just don't know wether or not wood release is a kekkei genkai.. it has never been stated that it is.
if wood release came from the juubi then you could just aswell say onoki and muu both originated from the senju clan too because hey, they used a kekkei tota that was similar to the thing juubito used in the last chapter.

Last edited:
Reactions: B00m

B00m

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
your as right as i am.. we just don't know wether or not wood release is a kekkei genkai.. it has never been stated that it is.
if wood release came from the juubi then you could just aswell say onoki and muu both originated from the senju clan too because hey, they used a kekkei tota that was similar to the thing juubito used in the last chapter.
If it counts for anything in the anime Yamato states wood release is a mixture of earth and water. Not positive if it's in the manga but it's when Naruto is training mixing his element with rasengan, before he defeats Kakuzu. Yamato creates a waterfall and a tree bridge for Naruto and clones to practice.

Reactions: osba

Armathyx

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Rikudou Sennin was not a "creation" he was very much a human being, who became a god after sealing the Juubi inside himself, it is called "Apotheosis" the transcendance from human to divine, the two sons of the Sage were made from the Juubi's essence inside him with Banbutsu Sozo.

And a clan is not limited to a shinobi clan but a family aka a progenitor clan which later became the modern-era Shinobi clans of Narutoverse, the misconception of many was that Rikudou was the "first human" like Adam which is not the case, the era of Rikudou is, according to Jiraiya, a time of endless war and strife, clans most definitely existed back then who were fighting and warring albeit non-ninjutsu wielders. These pre-ninjutsu clans were the ancestors of the modern-day Shinobi Clans. Take a look at the history of real-life Shinobis in Japan, the Iga and Koga Clans were once just bandits/mercenaries and sellswords but later they became the organized and formal Shinobi Clans from which they were remembered for ever since.
I had just said that Rikudo was not a creation but you go ahead and state the exact same thing. What's your point?

In bold: you're incredibly stubborn. You keep assuming that your theory has already been proven correct, when it hasn't. No, the sons are not his "creation", they are people to whom he passed on his powers. Similar things have happened in the series like Madara passing his powers on to Nagato.

I don't see why you waste so much effort trying to defend that idea, when even if it were true it would still have nothing to do with Rikudo being a Uzumaki or not.

No, no one here assumes that Rikudo was the first human. No one here assumes that "clans" didn't exist before. But he is the creator of ninjutsu. Shinobi clans did not exist before him. There were no Nara, no Uchiha, no Hyuga, no Sarutobi... no Uzumaki.

All these kekke-genkai, ninjutsu are due to the Sage making it possible for regular people to master a small portion of the Juubi's power: the mastery of chakra, through his sons and the many people they have interacted with.

Some other guy, ironically defending you, said that Senju and Uchiha didn't exist in the first generations... well of course they didn't, those two are already specialized clans, those that were the most directly descended from the two sons. Same goes for the Uzumaki, son.

osba

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I had just said that Rikudo was not a creation but you go ahead and state the exact same thing. What's your point?

In bold: you're incredibly stubborn. You keep assuming that your theory has already been proven correct, when it hasn't. No, the sons are not his "creation", they are people to whom he passed on his powers. Similar things have happened in the series like Madara passing his powers on to Nagato.

I don't see why you waste so much effort trying to defend that idea, when even if it were true it would still have nothing to do with Rikudo being a Uzumaki or not.

No, no one here assumes that Rikudo was the first human. No one here assumes that "clans" didn't exist before. But he is the creator of ninjutsu. Shinobi clans did not exist before him. There were no Nara, no Uchiha, no Hyuga, no Sarutobi... no Uzumaki.

All these kekke-genkai, ninjutsu are due to the Sage making it possible for regular people to master a small portion of the Juubi's power: the mastery of chakra, through his sons and the many people they have interacted with.

Some other guy, ironically defending you, said that Senju and Uchiha didn't exist in the first generations... well of course they didn't, those two are already specialized clans, those that were the most directly descended from the two sons. Same goes for the Uzumaki, son.
not sure if trolling or just....

it has been stated.. derp was even so kind as to provide a picture to the manga slide that said so.
they were created trough the creation of all things jutsu.
for all i know he might be wrong on his "so6p was uzumaki" thesis' but it is more likely to be so than not...

Last edited:

Armathyx

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, what was said was extremely vague. Unless there's rock solid evidence that the sons were indeed created out of thin air, I'm not buying the theory.

Transcendence

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Arma, stop being dense. Do you understand how impossible it is to have sons with literally opposite abilities? They literally represent two different sides of the spectrum. Genetically, this is downright impossible. Through logical deduction it is easy to conclude that the sons were creations, rather than biological offspring.

Here's an example in the series:

Itachi - Elder
Sasuke - Younger

They both have similar hair style, have many similar techniques with the only differing aspect being the second chakra nature which is water for Itachi.

The Sons of the Sage look different and what they represent (Body and Eyes) are so completely different, the concept of Biological conception is thrown out the window.

osba

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Arma, stop being dense. Do you understand how impossible it is to have sons with literally opposite abilities? They literally represent two different sides of the spectrum. Genetically, this is downright impossible. Through logical deduction it is easy to conclude that the sons were creations, rather than biological offspring.

Here's an example in the series:

Itachi - Elder
Sasuke - Younger

They both have similar hair style, have many similar techniques with the only differing aspect being the second chakra nature which is water for Itachi.

The Sons of the Sage look different and what they represent (Body and Eyes) are so completely different, the concept of Biological conception is thrown out the window.
me and my brother are pretty much opposites.... she might be onto something man..

:x3:

SIR HERDERP PRESIDERP SDO

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Rikūdo Sennin did not have an Uzumaki son, he never had biological children, he himself was an Uzumaki. The Elder and Younger Sons were creations like the Bijūs, the division of the powers of Senju and Uchiha was mystical not biological/genetic that is why their powers are so evenly divided Yin and Yang, the Uzumaki is the original bloodline of Rikūdo Sennin.

The Formula is : Uzumaki (Rikūdo) + Jūbi = Uchiha (Elder Son) and Senju (Younger Son)

Last edited:

osba

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Formula is : Jūbi + creation of all things jutsu = Uchiha (Elder Son) and Senju (Younger Son)

(don't forget the red head discussion we had once ;)

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Formula is : Jūbi + creation of all things jutsu = Uchiha (Elder Son) and Senju (Younger Son)

(don't forget the red head discussion we had once ;)
What that Rikūdo didn't have straight hair? It was said Uzumakis have red hair not straight red hair, Karin's hair isn't straight but it's red:

You must be registered for see images

Just like Rikūdo Sennin

Armathyx

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Rikūdo Sennin did not have an Uzumaki son, he never had biological children, he himself was an Uzumaki. The Elder and Younger Sons were creations like the Bijūs, the division of the powers of Senju and Uchiha was mystical not biological/genetic that is why their powers are so evenly divided Yin and Yang, the Uzumaki is the original bloodline of Rikūdo Sennin.

The Formula is : Uzumaki (Rikūdo) + Jūbi = Uchiha (Elder Son) and Senju (Younger Son)
Son you're starting to be dense and incredibly annoying to argue with, it's like I'm talking to a wall.

The fact he was a Uzumaki is widely open to debate. Bug off with your assumptions. He was not a Uzumaki, how many times do I have to explain to you that the notions of "Senju", "Uchiha", "Uzumaki" and all shinobi did not exist before him?

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Son you're starting to be dense and incredibly annoying to argue with, it's like I'm talking to a wall.

The fact he was a Uzumaki is widely open to debate. Bug off with your assumptions. He was not a Uzumaki, how many times do I have to explain to you that the notions of "Senju", "Uchiha", "Uzumaki" and all shinobi did not exist before him?
No, the Uzumaki is the original bloodline of the Sage, a bloodline is not limited to the Shinobi Era but it traces back to the pre-ninjutsu era up to the apical ancestor of a lineage (Genealogy) the Elder and Younger Sons and their descendants came afterwards

osba

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is that even Nagato's biological father? it could be his Amegakure stepfather (the one who took in Nagato and his mom after Uzushiogakure was destroyed) just like Kaiza who was Inari's stepfather in Part 1:

You must be registered for see images
okay, then take naruto as your example :)

Status
Not open for further replies.