Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,426💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I've been disappointed with the previous chapters but well, this one was great.
-It's been established that Shioon will be the next Murim Alliance Leader, the Sunwoo clan joins the fray now. :whip:

-My man Kang Sung has little time left sadly :NO:, but I hope Shioon solicit the help of that Doctor he fought. Maybe he can do something.

-I wanna see the reaction of the Former Alliance Leader when he learns about the plans of Shioon leading the Murim.:snick:

-Lae Won though annoying and with a bad motives asked a very legit question, "Can Shioon take out Chun Woo when it comes down to it?"

-Sera is as lovely as ever :nosebleed:, Shioon is such a lucky bastard.:rage:

4.4/5 for me this one.

Also guys, don't you think now is the time to for the author to show progress on Siho, especially now that Chun Woo is back?
You summed up the chapter well.

Four eye tried to trap Shioon. Let's see what answer he comes up with. If Kang Sung ends up dead I am going to be highly disappointed. Even though he is putting Shioon against Chun.

Chun - Despite his awesome 9AD skills doesn't seem very bright. I have been thinking about Siho too and wonder if and when they will notice she had more bullet wounds than should have been in her body- or would she regain consciousnesses at some point.

Sera is lovely though I wonder if she has her own motives too along the lines to be revealed later on..She always thinks ahead and tagging along with Shioon kinds of gives her tactical advantage . Though it maybe just that all the girls are in fanclub kind of story.

vasu 32

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ugh I always get the feeling with the BNW that chapters always end right in the middle of a chapter, that something still has to come, but doesn't.

Maybe I should stop reading this series for a while again so that the chapters pile up and then read them all in one go.
I would suggest you to do it bro,though I can't do it :p

vasu 32

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You summed up the chapter well.

Four eye tried to trap Shioon. Let's see what answer he comes up with. If Kang Sung ends up dead I am going to be highly disappointed. Even though he is putting Shioon against Chun.

Chun - Despite his awesome 9AD skills doesn't seem very bright. I have been thinking about Siho too and wonder if and when they will notice she had more bullet wounds than should have been in her body- or would she regain consciousnesses at some point.

Sera is lovely though I wonder if she has her own motives too along the lines to be revealed later on..She always thinks ahead and tagging along with Shioon kinds of gives her tactical advantage . Though it maybe just that all the girls are in fanclub kind of story.

Awesome Chapter again!. I too am thinking the same thing,like what happens when Goo-moon-ryong finds out that 4 eyed goof is the one who really shot shiho and that too on the command of Kaiser. 9AD is definitely being used for sure,and I got a feeling that he'll die. And on side note,Do anyone else think he is like Sasuke? Revenge thing?

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,426💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awesome Chapter again!. I too am thinking the same thing,like what happens when Goo-moon-ryong finds out that 4 eyed goof is the one who really shot shiho and that too on the command of Kaiser. 9AD is definitely being used for sure,and I got a feeling that he'll die. And on side note,Do anyone else think he is like Sasuke? Revenge thing?
KangSung and Shioon talk did clarify why Kang Sung selected him and and gave Shioon the needed push to make a decision. But that's all that happened. 'Guess it can't be helped. And Sasuke? Not really.... I would rather not bring Naruto in here. Such a character is pretty common with some differences in fictions.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,426💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The new chapter is out after the break. ^_^

The build up is still on. I wonder if we will get to see a little bit of 9AD's perspective too. Ji yu has a permanent scar it seems it seems.. I felt pity for her.. Wonder if Ji Gun's team will survive if he doesn't inform them and calls them out of the building.

Four eyes.. is just :/

Last edited:

Osagyefo

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Nice build-up, nice chapter.

The build up is still on. I wonder if we will get to see a little bit of 9AD's perspective too. Ji yu has a permanent scar it seems it seems.. I felt pity for her.. Wonder if Ji Gun's team will survive if he doesn't inform them and calls them out of the building.

@bold 1: Well she did deserve the scar she got from Jinni, she was a b***h back then. But now she's in the love part of the love/hate thing she has with Ji Gun.

@bold 2: I hope they survive, but Ji Gun's probably gonna have a showdown with Cool Guy. Can't wait tho' for that one.

, is the link to the chapter.

_________________________________________________________________________________
EDIT:

Satisfying chapter.
-Lae Won being as annoying as ever, but I do get joy seeing his plans get thwarted.

-Kang Sung losing his sight? Ghost doctor arrives!!!

-And Old man Kwon being as badass as ever.

4/5.

Last edited:

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,426💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The glass eyes is Mr Envy. He hated 9AD because he was too skillful and now he is envious of Shioon.~_~

Shioon is showing good leadership skills to the alliance. One that can work with former enemies and get them to cooperate is something the alliance needs the most at the moment.

Good chapter over all. Though RIP the people still in the building. Ji Gun was slow... ~_~
.............................................................................................................................

Chapter 155 is up.

Osagyefo

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Great chapter this one.
Things are gonna get pretty hectic, and Ji Gun's pissed.

So Shioon wanted the Ghost Doctor to train him and the Ghost Doctor said he's gonna teach him how to use his body? Well can't wait to see the results certainly.

Onward next one.

This new chapter had me on the edge of my seat, but that ending tho'
5/5.

Last edited:

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,426💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just read the last chapter. Shioon is getting power ups and teachers in a quick succession rather. xP In the mean time four eyes is still doing the same tricks... His boss has no control over him.

vasu 32

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
is out.

Damn this pacing is pissing me off. But hey! another great build up chapter I must say.
Ryu ji and 9AD little spar,then Ryu-ji leaves the organisation,9AD is looking as if he is on period LOL,but something is happening to him. And that last page smile. I have a feeling 9AD might die in this upcomming battle.

Osagyefo

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chapter 158 is out.

The alliance is learning why 9AD didn't want to talk to Shioon. He can talk and take one on guilt trip. U_U

Even with the additional missing page, this chapter felt uncompleted.

After all these build-ups, I expect the climax epic at least. U_U

And I'm I the only one who wants to see Shioon wipe the floor with one of those spineless clan heads?

4/5.

Osagyefo

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Gyu-Bum finally makes his appearance, I missed him :T_T:

Quality is not the issue again, quantity is...
Good chapter 4/5.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,426💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Gyu-Bum finally makes his appearance, I missed him :T_T:

Quality is not the issue again, quantity is...
Good chapter 4/5.
Gyu bum yay! and then appears Ryuji .. I guess he is looking for Shioon

The guy on the scooter look awfully familiar... Jigun is going to make an appearance at the bombing spot too? Youngsters VS SUC?

Osagyefo

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gyu bum yay! and then appears Ryuji .. I guess he is looking for Shioon

The guy on the scooter look awfully familiar... Jigun is going to make an appearance at the bombing spot too? Youngsters VS SUC?

Ryuji looking, for Shioon... I can relish a rematch.

I hope Ji-Gun gets his revenge on the SUC, I hope the author will be kind enough to increase the content by a page or two...