[Discussion] The Breaker: New Waves General Discussion Thread

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She will not come back i think... what i want to see is what will happen when goomoonryong meets Shion.. and his current disciples attack shion and shion just litterally finishes them off with high level black earth techniques he himself left kkk :D JUST WOW!

Osagyefo

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Goomoonryong, a real badass. Even the head of the Murium Alliance can't stand up to him...
Badass Elder Kwon as always, but I guess now is the time for four eyes to leave the series, horribly. :devil:
Great chapter 4.5/5.

Last edited:

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,430💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Goomoonryong, a real badass. Even the head of the Murium Alliance can't stand up to him...
Badass Elder Kwon as always, but I guess now is the time for four eyes to leave the series, horribly. :devil:
Great chapter 4.5/5.
Opinions about the Four Eyes seem to be unanimous. He is too clever and playing with too many teams. But it seems we won't get rid of him any time soon.

Osagyefo

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Nothing in the world can stop me now!" .

"Sunsengnim! Wake up! "

*Is stopped*

Ikr? :T_T:
OT: Finally, they meet. I thought the author was gonna drag it to at least a chapter or two later but well, I was wrong. Happy though. :yeah:
Shioon crying kinda like killed it a little bit for me, but I can't blame him as he's all emotional, and with the state Chun was in and all.
Goomoonryong still loses his consciousness in the BOT, he still hasn't found the answer yet. :Omg:

Great chapter nonetheless, short as usual but it's okay.
You must be registered for see images

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,430💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Ikr? :T_T:
OT: Finally, they meet. I thought the author was gonna drag it to at least a chapter or two later but well, I was wrong. Happy though. :yeah:
Shioon crying kinda like killed it a little bit for me, but I can't blame him as he's all emotional, and with the state Chun was in and all.
Goomoonryong still loses his consciousness in the BOT, he still hasn't found the answer yet. :Omg:

Great chapter nonetheless, short as usual but it's okay.
You must be registered for see images

He does seem to have better control over it now but yea it's still not that good and it probably will never be. Though I won't mind being wrong here and seeing something different but the hero is Shinoon and he has to surpass his his teacher.... the usual plot.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He does seem to have better control over it now but yea it's still not that good and it probably will never be. Though I won't mind being wrong here and seeing something different but the hero is Shinoon and he has to surpass his his teacher.... the usual plot.
I'm expecting that one of those Goomoonryong-groupies attacks Shioon, but he KO's him/her in a flash.