Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,408💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is a general discussion and latest chapter discussion thread about the Manhwa The Breaker. Those who want to know what is it about can find a critical review

..So the latest chapter is out! Let's see how many fans of this interesting manhwa are around! And how many we can convert to it. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

SSJ3Gotenks

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I love The Breaker series ^^ the mangaka is an odd one though >.>
the series is great and your right about the mangaka as well..

OT I think it's supposed to be out Friday this week. I mean come on he shows Goomonryong about to fight for real and then I gotta take a 2 week break..

The new chapter is out now at mangacow.. This week was pretty interesting but these constant cliffhangers are starting to get annoying...

Last edited by a moderator:

Osagyefo

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: [Manhwa] The Breaker: New Waves

The new chapter is out now at mangacow.. This week was pretty interesting but these constant cliffhangers are starting to get annoying...
Yeah, and it's really starting to get on my nerves, especially after a two week break...
Great chapter by the way.

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards

Nice chapter, I can't wait for the reunion, hopefully a small fight breaks out, that'll be awesome, I can imagine the character development that Shin would undergo, badass level xD. Also the S.U.C seem to be plotting something cool o-o

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,408💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I read the Breaker. Not up to date with the the the new waves.. Not enjoying it as much as the Breaker either. I want the Goomoonryong back despite that stupid sounding long title..

Drakengard

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I read the Breaker. Not up to date with the the the new waves.. Not enjoying it as much as the Breaker either. I want the Goomoonryong back despite that stupid sounding long title..
Well without saying much, I think now's a very prime time for you to be caught up :p

Vayne

Legendary
Kin
2,343💸
Kumi
10,812💴
Trait Points
25⚔️
Awards

The beginning is a bit dull, but when it picks up it becomes good, especially in the latest arc. And Chun has made his reappearance in recent chapters, heck he is the focal point right now. Also props for being the second person besides me that spells Goomoonryong correct xD

Osagyefo

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

New Chapter out:

Epic, epic chapter today.
Goomoonryong, a real badass :yay:, but as usual, the chapter is short:(.

Drakengard

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

You must be registered for see images
If this is still relevant from all this time then I believe Kangsung will pull something off. Probably not win but it should keep Goomoonryong sweating. Will we end up seeing the black threshold? Or must he be transformed into that via some emotional trauma? Regardless if Shi-woon is coming up with the elder then there's a wild card at hand.

Reactions: Joki

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,408💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

You must be registered for see images
If this is still relevant from all this time then I believe Kangsung will pull something off. Probably not win but it should keep Goomoonryong sweating. Will we end up seeing the black threshold? Or must he be transformed into that via some emotional trauma? Regardless if Shi-woon is coming up with the elder then there's a wild card at hand.
I caught up with the manga last night. Nice art work. Seems like Goomoonryong already figured him out though of course Kangsung shouldn't be totally out of it. Let's see.

He was always dangerous so nothing surprising but it seems the helicopter which took him away dropped him on his head during his flight away. He seems more like an skilled Changho at the moment that anything else. >_> I wonder if and when he will realize that his own orgnaization snipped Si Ho Lee .

And someone put that 4 eyed villain out of commission.

vasu 32

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Breaker New Waves.....

....Who else can't wait to read this epic manhwa in one go till the end.

After this epic chapter 142 atleast I can't. Just stop milking it already and show the damn 142 chapter long worth of reunion. And I want it to be epic,though it's pretty obvious that Shi-oon gonna get pretty hard though,unless he goes ape-shit and becomes that badass Shioon who faught Mr. Lonewolf.

Drakengard

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: The Breaker New Waves.....

Yeah, there's a few possibilities for their confrontation...
Maybe Shioon will stop Goomoonryong from killing off kang-sung?
Maybe Shioon will witness the murder and be emotionally set off

Or something else entirely?

Osagyefo

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Yeah, there's a few possibilities for their confrontation...

Maybe Shioon will stop Goomoonryong from killing off kang-sung?
Maybe Shioon will witness the murder and be emotionally set off
Or something else entirely?
Or he could face Chun himself, especially since he's now stopped calling him Seunsengnim(hope I spelled it correctly), getting to see two users of the BOT fight each other, or that four-eyed guy stall him? The author could really give us the latter you know, though I'll pay to see the former. :'(