Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awh, I wanted one of Goo's groupies to attack Shioon, resulting in Shioon kicking their ass and Goo then 'didn't I broke your ki-center or something?'. Strange that he hasn't said anything about that yet.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,430💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Elder Kwon is something. O_O

Awh, I wanted one of Goo's groupies to attack Shioon, resulting in Shioon kicking their ass and Goo then 'didn't I broke your ki-center or something?'. Strange that he hasn't said anything about that yet.
He is trying to run away from that. It's slightly funny how he gained consciousness and and decided to pack up as soon as Sioon started with "sunsengnim". He remember how stubbornly stalker-ish that student can be when he wants something from his teacher. U_U

About his groupies- Well they could try but seeing that other elders and Kwon followed Shioon and the fact that IS Gaju they were not likely to succeed fighting him before beating the all the elders up. The threat of Sunwoo clan on it's own is not much if they can attack him so easily while he is surrounded by it's elders.

Though we can see him in action soon. If Kwon and Goomoonryong fight Shioon is going to enter the fray and surprise him one way or another. I just don't want any of the Sunwoo elders die at this time. Though I doubt things between the teachers and the pupil will settle any time soon.

Last edited:

TheLastSamurai

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I was actually hoping Shioon would be the one to block his attack, showing how much he has improved. But hey, Elder Kwon's badass face will have to do :D

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,430💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I think now is the time for Four-Eyes to die, peacefully. U_U
Unfortunately I don't see him dying any time soon, even though I'm all for it. He has an agenda and he is cunning and has been instigating a lot of things it seems whether on his own or on someone's directions for a long time now.

Osagyefo

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Unfortunately I don't see him dying any time soon, even though I'm all for it. He has an agenda and he is cunning and has been instigating a lot of things it seems whether on his own or on someone's directions for a long time now.

True, sadly. He is probably an important character to the story and going down early might hurt the plot.

I actually like characters like these, cunning and extremely smart; Keima (The World God Only Knows), Kabuto(Naruto), Shiro,Crusty (Log Horizon) etc. Interesting characters.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,430💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

True, sadly. He is probably an important character to the story and going down early might hurt the plot.

I actually like characters like these, cunning and extremely smart; Keima (The World God Only Knows), Kabuto(Naruto), Shiro,Crusty (Log Horizon) etc. Interesting characters.
Kabuto.. Yea he is pretty much like this. I need to recheck but isn't he part of the same organization Goomoonryong was working for? And he has a foot in government too and we saw that he was a skilled murim himself.

Last edited:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can hardly imagine that the glasses guy believes he can stop Nine Arts Dragon with just some cops. It seems he just wants to make the two worlds blend together for one reason or another.

Osagyefo

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kabuto.. Yea he is pretty much like this. I need to recheck but isn't he part of the same organization Goomoonryong was working for? And he has a foot in government too and we saw that he was a skilled murim himself.
Yeah, I quite remember Kaiser gave him the order to kill Siho, and it was during late part 1. I might be wrong about the Kaiser part though.

I can hardly imagine that the glasses guy believes he can stop Nine Arts Dragon with just some cops. It seems he just wants to make the two worlds blend together for one reason or another.

He's skilled, very skilled actually. He can beat all of the SUC's generals except the big guy who fought Shioon in the BOT state IMO.
I don't know why either, but it'll be interesting to see what his objective is.

Osagyefo

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

-Shioon stepping up, way to go man.

-Lae Won getting all jumpy, man stand your ground and take it like a boss. :rolleyes:

-After his fight with Kang-Sung and entering the BOT state, Chun Won still hasn't shown his real power? :omg: Damn he's become a beast.

Okay chapter for me, and as usual it felt short.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,430💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

-Shioon stepping up, way to go man.

-Lae Won getting all jumpy, man stand your ground and take it like a boss. :rolleyes:

-After his fight with Kang-Sung and entering the BOT state, Chun Won still hasn't shown his real power? :omg: Damn he's become a beast.

Okay chapter for me, and as usual it felt short.
Yea it was nice to see that Shioon was able to anticipate what the four eyed would reply and seem to have some other plan in mind. Interesting thing is that four eyed was able to dodge attacks 9AD even though cops don't seem to notice it yet.

9 AD is good though I wonder he can dodge bullets if someone does try that..

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
New chapter is out. It seems an official declaration of war, but it's going so slow.

I always thought the glasses guy was kind of intelligent, but in this chapter he just looks naive.

Last edited:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ugh I always get the feeling with the BNW that chapters always end right in the middle of a chapter, that something still has to come, but doesn't.

Maybe I should stop reading this series for a while again so that the chapters pile up and then read them all in one go.

Last edited:

System001

Legendary
Kin
6,209💸
Kumi
10,911💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Another Slow as eff chapter. z.z When will it speed up? Just cut to the chase already, one of the best things about The Breaker was that the plot strangely accelerated at certain points; truly an epitome of calm before the storm.
Now it's just your standard build up, fall down, build up scenario, just like manga which operate on those 2-5 issue mini-arcs with finales. Problem is, if the finale is lacking, you've just wasted chapters on...nothing?

Osagyefo

Regular
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I've been disappointed with the previous chapters but well, this one was great.
-It's been established that Shioon will be the next Murim Alliance Leader, the Sunwoo clan joins the fray now. :whip:

-My man Kang Sung has little time left sadly :NO:, but I hope Shioon solicit the help of that Doctor he fought. Maybe he can do something.

-I wanna see the reaction of the Former Alliance Leader when he learns about the plans of Shioon leading the Murim.:snick:

-Lae Won though annoying and with a bad motives asked a very legit question, "Can Shioon take out Chun Woo when it comes down to it?"

-Sera is as lovely as ever :nosebleed:, Shioon is such a lucky bastard.:rage:

4.4/5 for me this one.

Also guys, don't you think now is the time to for the author to show progress on Siho, especially now that Chun Woo is back?

Last edited: