TOBI!

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ah O_O ohkay *i do the same things as before only this time i manipulate my chakra to make the sphere rotate instead of my chakra myself

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ah O_O ohkay *i do the same things as before only this time i manipulate my chakra to make the sphere rotate instead of my chakra myself
*itself.
Lets continue.
(Suiton: Ja No Kuchi) - Water Style: Water Snakes Mouth
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This jutsu allows the user to summon a large amount of water. The water then transforms itself into the shape of a snake and crashes down on their enemy, literally swallowing them. After it has swallowed them it turns into a river.

Do the handseals, then use chakra to summon a large amount of water that you manipulate the shape into a snake, then make it rush towards you opponent and make the snake swallow him.

TOBI!

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*my bad grammar shows itself

O_O ohkays

*i focus a large amount of water chakra and preform the handseals then i make the snake and i have it rush at mugi*

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*my bad grammar shows itself

O_O ohkays

*i focus a large amount of water chakra and preform the handseals, then i make the snake and i have it rush at mugi*
*perform
Do focus chakra and do handseals, where does the snake come from, and what is it made out of?
Need better description U_U
And don't you dare to attack me with those things, you can check out what happened with Jamal.

TOBI!

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
>.< ohkay ohkay

*i preform the handseals then i concentrate my chakra on the water below me and manipulate it into a snake which i then use my chakra to send the snake in front of mugi, not getting him wet*

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
>.< ohkay ohkay

*i preform the handseals then i concentrate my chakra on the water below me and manipulate it into a snake which i then use my chakra to send the snake in front of mugi, not getting him wet*
That works, but I think you summon a water source.
Dunno if you've learned wind rasengan, but I'll do it with you:*creates wind rasengan*
Create destruction torrent in your hand and send it out simultaneously with me.

(Suiton: Gufuu Suika) - Water Style: Typhoon Water Vortex
Type: Attack/Defence
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 30
Damage Points: 60
Description: �Wind Style: Rasengan� and �Water Style: Destruction Torrent� combo that makes a tornado of water that can be used to attack or defend. Can also be used to drown out wind and fire combos (no water source required).

TOBI!

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
ohkay i will keep that in mind for future referances

anyways

* i focus water chakra in my hand and spiral it as i have done before when preforming destruction torrent then i put my hand up to your resengan and relese the destruction torrent*

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ohkay i will keep that in mind for future referances

anyways

* i focus water chakra in my hand and spiral it as i have done before when preforming destruction torrent then i put my hand up to your resengan and relese the destruction torrent*
(Suiton: Daibakufu) - Water Style: Giant Water Vortex
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Long
Description: After doing the needed hand seals a column of water will circle the ninja and then a large force of water will erupt to hit the attacker. Due to the force of the water the target will be fully enveloped by the water and at its mercy as is pulls them away.

Here you do the handseals, then focus your chakra into a water source and manipulate the water to circle around you, with a part of the water over you head, create a rainbow like over your head, then you use water chakra to erupt a big force of water that races towards the opponent and hits him with great force.

TOBI!

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*i walk onto the water and then i preform the handseals then after mixing my chakra with the water i have the water raise out of the water, over my head, and back into the water in a continuous circle, i start to focus and make my chakra spin the water faster then i release it and water gets blasted forward and to the side of mugi*

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*i walk onto the water and then i preform the handseals then after mixing my chakra with the water i have the water raise out of the water, over my head, and back into the water in a continuous circle, i start to focus and make my chakra spin the water faster then i release it and water gets blasted forward and to the side of mugi*
(Suiton: Suijinheki) - Water Style: Water Encampment Wall
Type: Defence/Supplementary
Range: Short
Description: This defensive jutsu creates a wall of water around the user. This wall of water is especially effective at stopping fire techniques. The wall can be formed from a preexisting water source or by spitting a protective stream of water from the mouth. However, it is unable to defend against elemental combinations such as those employed by Kakuzu.

Two ways to do it:
1st: Do the handseals, then use the water on the field that your mix your own water chakra with to rise up around you, 360 degrees.
2nd: Do the handseals, concentrate the water chakra in your mouth, then spit out a stream of water that you use your water chakra to manipulate into a 360 degree wall.

TOBI!

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Suiton: Suijinheki) - Water Style: Water Encampment Wall
Type: Defence/Supplementary
Description: This defensive jutsu creates a wall of water around the user. This wall of water is especially effective at stopping fire techniques. The wall can be formed from a preexisting water source or by spitting a protective stream of water from the mouth. However, it is unable to defend against elemental combinations such as those employed by Kakuzu.

Two ways to do it:
1st: Do the handseals, then use the water on the field that your mix your own water chakra with to rise up around you, 360 degrees.
2nd: Do the handseals, concentrate the water chakra in your mouth, then spit out a stream of water that you use your water chakra to manipulate into a 360 degree wall.
O_O *i preform the hand seals and focus water chakra in my mouth, then i spit out my water chakra in a stream at the ground in front of me which i then mold into a wall surrounding me * O_O

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
O_O *i preform the hand seals and focus water chakra in my mouth, then i spit out my water chakra in a stream at the ground in front of me which i then mold into a wall surrounding me * O_O
(Suiton: Koukasuijin) - Water Style: Hard Water Spike
Type: Attack
Description: The user generates a huge, highly condensed spike of water around their arm that drills opponents into the ground (No water source required).

Focus a large amount of chakra around your arm, creating water, then start compressing the water and condense it to a point where it can drill the ground.

TOBI!

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*i focus water chakra around my arm until it materializes, once that happens i keep condensing the water chakra until it has made a really touch drill of water coming off my arm*

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*i focus water chakra around my arm until it materializes, once that happens i keep condensing the water chakra until it has made a really touch drill of water coming off my arm*
Last one.

(Suiton: Mugensame)-Water Style: Infinite Shark Frenzy
Type: Offense
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: A highly advanced form of Five Shark Frenzy where the user creates one shark that attacks the opponent, dragging them into the water. Then, the user unleashes a storm of sharks to attack the opponent from all angles and directions, ending up in a water explosion.

Alright, its the same as the 5 shark frenzy. Here, you first release 1 shark that drags your opponent down into the water then release many more chakra from your hands that attack the opponent from all sides like torpedos, and create an explosion when the hit him.

TOBI!

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
O_O yay finally xD

*i walk onto the water and focus chakra into my hand, then i place one hand on the water and create one water shark by molding my water chakra that drags your clone, i think that is under water, to the bottom then i release a large amount of chakra creating many sharks which attack your clone at once from all sides*