Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*i do the handseals while concentrating chkrainto my hands, then i throw my hand forth launching out water chakra which i have take the form of a shark*
*makes a clone*
Go to the water, and then do the handseals, send water chakra into the water and manipulate it to rise around my clone to drown him

(Suiton: Seibun Houfutsu) - Water Style: Water Cannon Replica
Type: Supplementary
Chakra cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After performing the required hand signs the user makes water rise from the ground and surround his target and then drown it.

TOBI!

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
* i jesus walk onto the water and then i preform the proper handseals, then i focus chakra into the water and manipulate the water to rise around your clone and drown him*

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
* i jesus walk onto the water and then i preform the proper handseals, then i focus chakra into the water and manipulate the water to rise around your clone and drown him*
Alright, cancel the technique, next:
(Suiton: Daibakuryuu) - Water Style: Great Exploding Current
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Mid
Damage Points: 30
Description: User creates a whirlpool that sucks any opponent in range underwater.(Must be performed on a water source)

Do the needed handseals, and then focus chakra into the water to control it and make it spin around making a whirlpool that sucks the clone underwater.

TOBI!

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*i again focuz my chakra with the water and preform a diffrent set of handseals, then i manipulate my chakra to form a whirlpool around your clone sucking it underwater**

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*i again focuz my chakra with the water and preform a diffrent set of handseals, then i manipulate my chakra to form a whirlpool around your clone sucking it underwater**
poor clone U_U
(Suiton: Kokuun) - Water Style: Black Clouds
Description: Creates small black clouds, which cover the area flammable oil.

Handseals + send water chakra into the sky = profit, black gold :D

TOBI!

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*i conctrait chakra and preform the hand seals, then send water chakra into the sky to make rainclouds, only now i turn the rain into a flammable liquid and we both get covered in black gold xD*

IM RICH

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*i conctrait chakra and preform the hand seals, then send water chakra into the sky to make rainclouds, only now i turn the rain into a flammable liquid and we both get covered in black gold xD*

IM RICH
(Suiton: Takitsubo) - Water Style: Waterfall Basin
Description: This jutsu summons a large amount of water. Yamato used this technique along with Earth Release: Earth Flow Rampart to create a waterfall as an example of elemental chakra to Naruto. (No water source required)

*creates earth flow rampart*
Get up there and do the handseals and summon a large amount of water to come down like a waterfall.

TOBI!

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*i walk up the side of the plaeau and when im at the top i focus a large amount of water chakra which materializes and creates a huge waterfall*

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*i walk up the side of the plaeau and when im at the top i focus a large amount of water chakra which materializes and creates a huge waterfall*
(Suiton: Hahonryuu) - Water Style: Destruction Torrent
Type: Offense/Defence
Range: Short/Mid
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: Water vortex created in the palm of the user�s hand that can then be blasted forward creating a spiralling wall of water that can be used to attack or defend. (No water source required)

Concentrate water chakra in your hand then create a small vortex in your hand that you send in front of you and add more chakra into it and shape it like a spiralling wall.

TOBI!

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*i concintrait water chakra into my hang and then i make the chakra spin and throw my hand forward releasing the chakra in a form of a swirling typhoon*

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*i concintrait water chakra into my hang and then i make the chakra spin and throw my hand forward releasing the chakra in a form of a swirling typhoon*
(Suiton: Suiryuudan) - Water Style: Water Dragon
Type: Offense
Range: Short/Long
Description: A huge rushing water projectile in the shape of a dragon that can level anything in its path.

Do the handseals, and focus the chakra in a water source that you manipulate the shape into of a dragon and rush it towards your opponent.

TOBI!

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*i focus a large amount of water chakra and mix it with the water, then i mold the water into a dragon and rush it at mugi*

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*i focus a large amount of water chakra and mix it with the water, then i mold the water into a dragon and rush it at mugi*

(Suiton: Suiryuuben) - Water Style: Water Dragon Whip
Description: This jutsu creates an orb of water from which several sharp whips of water emerge that can be directed towards and impale a target or multiple targets.

Alright, here you focus your chakra above your head to create an orb of water. Then, with your chakra, you manipulate the orb into shooting out whips at all directions to take out several opponents.

TOBI!

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Suiton: Suiryuuben) - Water Style: Water Dragon Whip
Description: This jutsu creates an orb of water from which several sharp whips of water emerge that can be directed towards and impale a target or multiple targets.

Alright, here you focus your chakra above your head to create an orb of water. Then, with your chakra, you manipulate the orb into shooting out whips at all directions to take out several opponents.
*i focus my water chakra in a floating shpere of water above my head, then i manipulate my chakra and cause it to shoot out several streams of pressured water*

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*i focus my water chakra in a floating shpere of water above my head, then i manipulate my chakra and cause it to shoot out several streams of pressured water*
*makes a clone*
Both of you head to the water surface.
Then TOBI! do the needed handseals, and concentrate chakra into your fingertips, then place your hand on the water and release 5 sharks made out of chakra from your finger tips, 1 shark from each fingertip.

TOBI!

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*after i walk onto the water with your clone i preform the handseals that mugi showed me and place my five fingures on the water, then i focus chakra that i mold into into water sharks, one from eat of my figure tips*

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*after i walk onto the water with your clone i preform the handseals that mugi showed me and place my five fingures on the water, then i focus chakra that i mold into into water sharks, one from eat of my figure tips*
I hope mean fingers and not figures..

(Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water Style: Water Bullet
Description: The user gathers water in their mouth and then spits out a large sphere of rotating water that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked.

Gather a large amount of chakra in ur mouth, then spit out a large sphere of water and add rotation to it.

TOBI!

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I hope mean fingers and not figures..

(Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water Style: Water Bullet
Description: The user gathers water in their mouth and then spits out a large sphere of rotating water that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked.

Gather a large amount of chakra in ur mouth, then spit out a large sphere of water and add rotation to it.
O_O lol yea xD

anyways

*i focus a large amount of water chakra into my mouth and then i spit it out, rotating my chakra as i do*