TOBI!

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
According to my calculations, ninjas fight in a variety of ways. most are centered around the use of molding chakra into various forms. IE, ninjutsu, taijutsu, genjutsu, and stuff

TOBI!

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
fail O_O

anyways

*i take up a cross legged sitting position and close my eyes and try to imagine my chakra as a liquid flowing through every part of me, i become more relaxed and i can start to physically feel the chakra flow through me empowering me, then i try focuses chakra into my arms and to my feet*

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
fail O_O

anyways

*i take up a cross legged sitting position and close my eyes and try to imagine my chakra as a liquid flowing through every part of me, i become more relaxed and i can start to physically feel the chakra flow through me empowering me, then i try focuses chakra into my arms and to my feet*
Good, now that you have learned to mold chakra, which is basically converting physical energy into chakra, you will need to learn how to control it.
Try concentrating the chakra into your feet and climb that tree.

TOBI!

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
D: ur meanie

*lands in the water and swims to the top, while bobbing in the water i try concentrating chakra into my feel and slanting the chakra then i manage to stand on the water* O_O

Mugiwara

Legendary
Kin
24💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
D: ur meanie

*lands in the water and swims to the top, while bobbing in the water i try concentrating chakra into my feel and slanting the chakra then i manage to stand on the water* O_O
Im just getting started.
(Suiton: Mugensame)-Water Style: Infinite Shark Frenzy
Type: Offense
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 40
Damage Points: 80
Description: A highly advanced form of Five Shark Frenzy where the user creates one shark that attacks the opponent, dragging them into the water. Then, the user unleashes a storm of sharks to attack the opponent from all angles and directions, ending up in a water explosion.
Run like you've never ran before!
This should get your adrenalin going ;)