Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from

Trunks and the girl make their way into the land, where Trunks lowers their platform in a soft way safely on the ground. He then begins looking around for anything that could lead him to what happened here with Sado.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This post marks the beginning of my mission using these storyboard elements:
Custom: Begin setting up a network of spies throughout the world ( 5 )
Convince a neutral party to fight with you ( 3 )

Summary: Starting something I thought would be cool to do. Basically Sado has watched his story spread throughout the lands around him realizing, information can be a weapon. With all of that information getting back to the person who put his name on a poster and even the other random shinobi he realized if you control the flow of information you can control the flow of battle. For example earlier he learned that by subtly manipulating Kazumi Mishima he could get out of that situation without fighting with Trunks bringing back one of the few merchants who spread his story he found an opening. Going to be multiple posts.

Sado could sense Trunks as he began to enter the landmark. He turned and began to leave the hidden lab-like area he was in. He took a moment to tend to the numerous refugees in Takinomori. He made sure they had food, water, and were as comfortable as could be in a foreign land.
He checked in on the young woman Catherine who by this point had been fast asleep. She and these people have had a very long and tiring day. As he walked out into the area he noticed the sun was beginning to set and the sunset in Takinomori was a beautiful thing. He admired it as Trunks and the woman descended from the sky in a soft way.

Trunks seemed to be looking for Sado however he was in the guise of a child. He seemed to have a similar idea as Sado had. Sado needed a way to explain the situation to him without physical words. Without alerting this woman to who he was, she believed him dead as did the world. However he did want to clue Trunks in on everything.
He pulled out the scroll and activated it beginning to write a message with the intention to subtly show him when he approached looking for him. He was interested in this woman, from what he heard there had been stories spread up the mainland of the Badlands of Earth and down the mainland of the Land of Fire.

Trunks. I am Sado that might be hard to believe but I am trying to convince the world I am dead so that we may strike at the heart of Takauji Ashikaga in time. Act normal. Do not call me by name, and do not point out how things are. I won't let what happened to my people, to my tribe happen to these lands, these people. No, never again. Lands can be rebuilt, homes are just brick and mortar but lives, those are what are important. Takauji is trying to set up not only our downfall but the downfall of every clan we're pieces on a board so we must see him as the same. He wants us to break each other down so he can rule over the ashes. I know exactly what we're going to do about it. We're going to watch, and wait as the other clans slowly become aware of his ineptitude. We'll laugh as the other clans of the world grow to despise him as I do and when that time comes when his failure is complete and his power is meaningless and his fortune drained away. We'll be there to end his rule swiftly and silently. I want him to spend his reign glancing over his shoulder, fearing the shadows. Not knowing who to believe but most of all when the time comes I want him to know who fired the shot that pierces his dark heart.

I staged my own death with the help of Fu, a member of the White Lotus who resides in Takinomori. I also evacuated our people. If a rash and violent shinobi wants to raid our lands let them, they only tire themselves our and we can rebuild in moments. I have a plan, and I will explain it all in detail once we are alone. I'm hoping for everyone to regroup so I can explain it to everyone.
A story of a vicious brute falling to an angel he was very interested in the story. It was amusing to see the world pick up on such misinformation and spread it like a roaring fire throughout the lands. It happened basically in a day and was accidental. He wondered what he could do if he actually tried to control the flow of information from the Badlands of Earth to the Land of Fire and beyond.
Maybe he could even obtain critical and crucial information about the person he was now seeing as his only enemy. Takauji Ashikaga. If he could obtain a fair amount of information he could prepare a strike force and take him out and show the world that those that aim to hurt the Golden Sabbath and their people, only stab out their own eyes in doing so.

My name is Jack and I see you brought a young, beautiful woman with you.

Sado approached slowly and deliberately in a non-hostile way. He spoke to Trunks about the woman, who seemed to blush slightly at the compliment. Before replying herself. I have a name! She said in a partially offended way. Sado nodded to her as a silent apology while he extended his left arm toward Trunks. He tried to hand the child-like form of Trunks the scroll with it pre-activated allowing him to read it. He gave the basic information through the scroll not the entire plan as it was too big to explain in a short concise way.
As he noticed the woman he got another slight idea one to build up on his need to control the flow of information. If he sent some regular people to the Tea Peninsula, where Takauji and his vast fortune were he could possibly gather vital information on him. He would need a handler for the spy a clone perhaps with a communication scroll. He would just need to soften the woman and convince her to work alongside the Golden Sabbath-... White Lotus, and against Takauji.​

Last edited:

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Sado could sense Trunks as he began to enter the landmark. He turned and began to leave the hidden lab-like area he was in. He took a moment to tend to the numerous refugees in Takinomori. He made sure they had food, water, and were as comfortable as could be in a foreign land.
He checked in on the young woman Catherine who by this point had been fast asleep. She and these people have had a very long and tiring day. As he walked out into the area he noticed the sun was beginning to set and the sunset in Takinomori was a beautiful thing. He admired it as Trunks and the woman descended from the sky in a soft way.

Trunks seemed to be looking for Sado however he was in the guise of a child. He seemed to have a similar idea as Sado had. Sado needed a way to explain the situation to him without physical words. Without alerting this woman to who he was, she believed him dead as did the world. However he did want to clue Trunks in on everything.
He pulled out the scroll and activated it beginning to write a message with the intention to subtly show him when he approached looking for him. He was interested in this woman, from what he heard there had been stories spread up the mainland of the Badlands of Earth and down the mainland of the Land of Fire.

A story of a vicious brute falling to an angel he was very interested in the story. It was amusing to see the world pick up on such misinformation and spread it like a roaring fire throughout the lands. It happened basically in a day and was accidental. He wondered what he could do if he actually tried to control the flow of information from the Badlands of Earth to the Land of Fire and beyond.
Maybe he could even obtain critical and crucial information about the person he was now seeing as his only enemy. Takauji Ashikaga. If he could obtain a fair amount of information he could prepare a strike force and take him out and show the world that those that aim to hurt the Golden Sabbath and their people, only stab out their own eyes in doing so.

My name is Jack and I see you brought a young, beautiful woman with you.

Sado approached slowly and deliberately in a non-hostile way. He spoke to Trunks about the woman, who seemed to blush slightly at the compliment. Before replying herself. I have a name! She said in a partially offended way. Sado nodded to her as a silent apology while he extended his left arm toward Trunks. He tried to hand the child-like form of Trunks the scroll with it pre-activated allowing him to read it. He gave the basic information through the scroll not the entire plan as it was too big to explain in a short concise way.
As he noticed the woman he got another slight idea one to build up on his need to control the flow of information. If he sent some regular people to the Tea Peninsula, where Takauji and his vast fortune were he could possibly gather vital information on him. He would need a handler for the spy a clone perhaps with a communication scroll. He would just need to soften the woman and convince her to work alongside the Golden Sabbath-... White Lotus, and against Takauji.​
Trunks would immediately be offset by the man making his way toward them, he didn't recognize him in the least, and neither should he Trunks. Maybe he was interested in Trunks' Ninjutsu, maybe he knew the woman, there were non hostile explanations and the man's manner seemed non-aggressive. Passing a compliment to Catherine while extending his arm to Trunks, the man hands him a scroll. Opening it skeptically, Trunks reads the message in its entirety, withholding his urge to grin at the information he reads. Sado, that clever bastard, had not only faked his death to become someone new, he did it publicly enough that the information spread to Trunks before Sado himself could reach him. His rouse was like a virus, spreading through the lands tainting the minds of all that heard. That is one way to stop bounty hunters, Trunks thinks to himself.

Knowing that he must speak to Sado privately about their situation, Trunks quickly comes up with a rouse of his own to make that possible.

What's this?! A ticket?! For what, all I've done is land here! Does that say- HOW COULD YOU KNOW I WAS SPEEDING?! HOW WAS I SUPPOSE TO KNOW THERE WAS A SPEED LIMIT A MILE INTO THE SKY?! Trunks would begin screaming as he clutches the scroll, or fine, in a clenched fist.

Take me to your local person in charge of these things before I get pissed and whip your ass! Trunks would finish, being sure to appear to be acting rash and illogical, two qualities that anyone knowing Trunks would not associate with him. Knowing Sado to be clever enough to pick up on his motives, Trunks lays it all out and pulls no punches when it comes to his words and tone while putting on this act.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Trunks would immediately be offset by the man making his way toward them, he didn't recognize him in the least, and neither should he Trunks. Maybe he was interested in Trunks' Ninjutsu, maybe he knew the woman, there were non hostile explanations and the man's manner seemed non-aggressive. Passing a compliment to Catherine while extending his arm to Trunks, the man hands him a scroll. Opening it skeptically, Trunks reads the message in its entirety, withholding his urge to grin at the information he reads. Sado, that clever bastard, had not only faked his death to become someone new, he did it publicly enough that the information spread to Trunks before Sado himself could reach him. His rouse was like a virus, spreading through the lands tainting the minds of all that heard. That is one way to stop bounty hunters, Trunks thinks to himself.

Knowing that he must speak to Sado privately about their situation, Trunks quickly comes up with a rouse of his own to make that possible.

What's this?! A ticket?! For what, all I've done is land here! Does that say- HOW COULD YOU KNOW I WAS SPEEDING?! HOW WAS I SUPPOSE TO KNOW THERE WAS A SPEED LIMIT A MILE INTO THE SKY?! Trunks would begin screaming as he clutches the scroll, or fine, in a clenched fist.

Take me to your local person in charge of these things before I get pissed and whip your ass! Trunks would finish, being sure to appear to be acting rash and illogical, two qualities that anyone knowing Trunks would not associate with him. Knowing Sado to be clever enough to pick up on his motives, Trunks lays it all out and pulls no punches when it comes to his words and tone while putting on this act.
Sado would turn his attention to the woman, if Trunks was going to act like a child Sado would treat him like one. He knew he was joking with him, but if Sado played into his joke he would be the one who lost this exchange.So instead he turned toward the woman. He spoke in a sugary sweet voice hot and sultry as he extended a hand to the woman and lead her into the hidden area of Takinomori. He left Trunks there alone, screaming like a child paying him no mind, as if he were a child screaming to no one. Sado would let him either tire himself out, or stop the joke and return with him.
Taking this young, beautiful and smart woman off of his hands was also a sly and sardonic jab at Trunk's seemingly obvious, at least to Sado, inability to properly talk to and flirt with women. Sado thought back to when those huntress women surrounded Trunks and he could do nothing but stammer and stutter. Sado would grin if he could at Trunks in his child-like fit, but didn't he was too busy for that.

Hi. You strike me as a woman who has never been satisfied.

The woman's rosy red cheeks seemed to somehow brighten even further.

I'm sure I don't know what you mean, you forget yourself.

She seemed to become more serious even with her cheeks and face growing a brighter shade of red.

Sado continued in the same tone as he lifted his hand, she placed hers in his and they began to walk into the area.

You're like me, I'm never satisfied.

She was helpless. She was looking into his eyes, so lost in them that she couldn't see the sky.

Is that right?

Sado went back in he had her in the palm of his hand as he seemed to control the flow of the conversation abruptly pulling her away from Trunks as she gravitated toward him. It was surprisingly easy. If he could get her either infatuated with him or so interested in these lands and the people he could sway her to their side. A spy was a dangerous thing. If he could have someone out in the world collecting information and sending it back to him he could know his enemy better than they knew themselves. She shook her head slightly as she realized what had happened. All she had was a name who was this man? Intelligent eyes and a hunger pang frame. When he said "hi" she almost forgot her name.

I've never been satisfied.

She responded quickly and in an almost embarrassed tone.

My name is Lorelei.

Sado seemed to be drawing information out of her without even asking.

Jack.

She was becoming more and more interested in this man, it helped that he was so attractive but even then she felt like she saw deep into his soul. In reality Sado was just manipulating her to his own means. He needed a spy in the Tea Peninsula and that was the thought that kept entering his mind. He looked back for Trunks to see if he was still acting like a child. But then he was back focusing on his main target. Her eyes never left his, when he looked away her eyes followed.

Where's your family from?

The first question she asked.

Unimportant, there's a million things I haven't done.

Deflected so easily. The mysteriousness probably drew her in further.

But his hands, instinctively balled into fists for a split second when she mentioned family.

Just you wait.

She thought silently to herself. "Such a powerful posture a stalwart stance. He's a bit of a flirt but I'm gonna give it a chance. I asked about his family, then I saw his answer. His hands started fidgeting, he looked askance? He’s penniless, he’s flying by the seat of his pants Handsome, boy, does he know it! Peach fuzz, and he can’t even grow it! I wanna take him far away from this place and I would if I wasn't so lost in his face."

Finally they entered the common area and Sado showed her around. She seemed more interested in him then the common area. He began to show her the numerous refugees and he began to explain. His tone dipped into a false sadness. He was faking it but he had her so focused on him that if he didn't do this it would seem out of place. He was very good at controlling his emotions. His tone was melancholy as he explained that they were refugees from the Golden Sabbath's lands.
That they showed up here before the death of Sado Yasutora and the White Lotus was providing them food, water, shelter and safety for as long as they could. Then he slipped in his true motives. The whole reason he was drawing her into his world. She was so focused on him and that's what Sado wanted. He focused on other people so he didn't have to deal with his own problems.

These people they're scared. They don't know why they had to come here. They don't know about the violence in this world. I can tell you just want to live a comfortable life. I feel like I can trust you. I need someone on the outside to bring me information for these people, about the man who forced them into this state of fear, this state of worry, uprooted from their homes and forced to hide away. I don't pretend to know the challenges they're facing. I know there's no replacing what they've lost and they need time. I'm afraid my words won't reach, there's a fear too powerful to name. I'm afraid they'll push away what they could never understand. I'm afraid they'll push away the unimaginable.

The woman frowned slightly she thought Takauji was a strong and just man, but seeing these people she saw the truth. He was a greedy, envious, man taking from others and hurting those who couldn't defend themselves. But Jack was different he just wanted to provide these people safety. She did indeed want a comfortable life Sado picked up on that so easily and mentioning it a tiny sparkle fluttered in her eyes. Though could she sit by and let such injustices reign over the world? She spoke in a lower tone than before realizing just what she was told.

Takauji Ashikaga?

Sado held back a grin he would be beaming if not for the situation.

However not even a twitch of the lips from Jack.

Yes. He forced them into such a terrible place by targeting the Golden Sabbath and these poor people's lands.

Last edited:

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I can't believe someone would do this. These people don't deserve this. If you need a spy on the outside I've recently decided that information brokering may be my new line of work. I put my life into learning herbal remedies and helping people but it barely puts enough food on the table and then most of my profits go back into the purchase of herbs and medicinal substances. Though I will need protection, and I'll need a way to send the information back to you.

Lorelei seemed to finally snap out of the figurative trance she was in. She became much more serious in tone and body language. She spoke in a deadpan tone, a serious, straight-forward and forthright one. She was getting a glimpse at the injustices in the world and realized that she couldn't stand by and watch it happen if she could do something about it. It was surprising to Sado she didn't even ask for a reward or a payment. Did she see this as such a just cause that she wouldn't need payment?

I'm glad to hear that. I can handle your protection and sending information back.

Sado formed a single hand seal and he formed a single shadow clone right next to him and Lorelei. The clone looked exactly like he did now due to the permanent change to his appearance. The clone then used the transformation technique and changed his to look less suspicious. The clone bowed his head to the woman and she blushed slightly. Sado himself then went on to explain what he needed her to do and what the clone was for. The clone stood beside her silently waiting for her to be ready to leave.

You see, you as a normal person can get into places a person with a vast chakra supply like my clone cannot. You will be my eyes and ears out in the world and you will tell my clone every bit of information that you obtain. No matter how small it will be important. Land mass size, buildings, people, troop sizes, and other information. But do not put yourself in danger, only spy on what you can do safely. I want no harm to come to you, from this day forward you are one of my people and I will put your safety above my own. If you're ever confronted you run, my clone will handle anything dangerous you worry about getting to safety. For communication this scroll will do if it's something more in depth my clone will create another clone and the old one will disperse sending all the information back to me. The scroll is connected to mine and only my clone will be able to use it and read it. He will send the information back to me and don't you worry about that comfortable life. I promise you if you do this for me, your finances will be taken care of. I'll even give you a business to run when you return. I was thinking an apothecary shop. These people have barely seen a real doctor in their short lives. It will be better than traveling the world and trying to make ends meet. I need you never to speak of Takinomori and your ultimate objective. Understood?

Pat. Pat. Pat. Sado patted the woman on her head in a caring way with his left hand. The woman shook her head up and down as he explained to her everything that she would need to do. It was rather easy to sway her to his side. He thought maybe Trunks had softened her on her way here thus making it easier to persuade her.
However the pats on the head had an ulterior motive. Sado placed a Tongue Twister Seal upon the woman's head hidden under her hair at the base of her scalp. It was a sneaky thing to do but he needed to make sure she couldn't talk about Takinomori or her goal. It made Sado feel bad to do it. Was that guilt? He had never felt that before.
He was taught to just act and never think about it but lately he had been thinking a lot more. Humans were weak, they were greedy Sado needed to protect his investments as callous and cruel as that sounded as it ran through his mind. He justified it in his mind, but still felt like shit for doing it.

Understood. Look around at how lucky we are to be alive right now.

History is happening, and we just happen to be on the right side of it.

The clone and Lorelei got some food together in the common area. Together they packed up two bags for travel and set out together. The clone was very protective over Lorelei as that was his only job the whole reason he was created. He was quiet and only spoke when spoken to, giving Lorelei space but keeping a watchful eye. They began to walk downward toward Keishi.

So, what should I call you?

Lorelei asked in a embarrassed tone.

I'm just a clone. What do you want to call me?

The clone replied in a confused way.

Since he was just a clone of Sado, he would usually just use his alias however this woman wanted a different name.

No! I can't pick the name. You have to. It's your identity.

The clone thought for a moment for a long pause. He thought back to his time in the goliath tribe. "the Wordsmith" was the name given to him by his chieftain in his youth. That really wouldn't work but he could use the second portion of it as a name. It was weird to call back to something from so long ago. A time almost forgotten a name he never used anymore. Not since he left the tribe-... well was exiled and abandoned. The fundamental moment seemed to be the turning point of his life and drove most of his actions since then.

Smith.

Lorelei laughed loudly and replied.

That's plain and usually a last name but okay.

Clone and NPC LLM

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 20 (total chakra is divided by the final number of clones plus the user)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and himself and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clones, a max number of 4, are capable of performing techniques on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after hit by a strong enough force, returning 10% of its individual chakra to the user. Shadow clones can't be distinguished from the original with Sharingan, Byakugan, Rinnegan or normal Chakra Sensing. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones.

(Juinjutsu: Hayaguchikotoba Shīru) Cursed Seal Technique: Tongue Twister Seal
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Chakra: 40
Damage: N/A
Description:
This Cursed Seal was the one given to all members of the ANBU subgroup Root by Danzō Shimura, to ensure no information about Danzō or the organization could fall into the wrong hands. After Danzō died, the seals disappeared from all the Root members. When the wearer of this Cursed Seal speaks about anything incriminating related to Danzō or Root, their entire body will be paralysed, taking away their ability to speak or move. In the place it is applied, it takes the shape of three solid lines and two broken lines. The seal can also be applied during combat, and can secretly be placed on the opponent's body upon momentary physical contact. When the user activates it, the curse seal's marks spread around the opponent's body, paralysing them. However, one can break free from the seal with a strong enough release of chakra.
Note: Usable twice

(Henge no Jutsu) - Transformation Technique
Chakra: 5
Description: A Ninjutsu technique, which every ninja learns at the Ninja Academy. Henge allows the ninja to transform themselves into any person or object. This allows the ninja to move with stealth or to trick their opponents.

Sado

Chakra:
1900 / 2 ( Shadoe Clone ) = 950

Senjutsu Chakra:
479 - 30 ( SM / Missed Turns ) = 449
449 - 20 ( Shadow Clone ) = 429
429 / 2 ( Shadow Clone ) = 214
214 - 40 ( Tounge Twister ) = 174

Clone

Chakra:

Senjutsu
214 - 5 ( Transformation ) = 209

Last edited:

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Trunks stares at Jack blatently as he chooses to ignore his words, and obvious rouse to alienate himself, the girl, and Sado to an abandoned location where no others may have over heard anything that was said to in turn do everything that Trunks was trying to prevent in a single motion. Trunks continues to stare as he takes into account the number of people that could have possibly heard Jack's plan to the girl, who included himself, only trying to keep up with the two as they moved. Stupidity, with this much exposure he may as well scream from the mountains that if you are interested in collecting a bounty from us, come here. Everyone that could possibly hear is now a possible casualty of this, and we all have limitations. We cannot protect everyone at all times. So why disregard a blatent plan to prevent this for the exact opposite? Regardless, now this area is compromised, I cannot afford to be seen here any longer. Trunks thinks to himself as he stops following the pair, and heads in a different direction.

Once he stops playing games because of estrogen, maybe Sado could join me in this fight, but maybe he is better off here. If this type of situation garners that type of reaction in the early game, how serious would he be to the late game? Trunks thinks shaking his head.

-LLM-

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Having finally made it back to Takinomori, Fuu made her way back into the village, entering through the main entrance via the Waterfall; taking this moment to deactivate her Scouter. She had been gone a while and was not sure what to expect between Sado's new form and the visitor requesting an alliance all happening while She was gone.
On her way in, She made contact with some villagers, informing them of an incoming trade route and possibly people seeking aid coming in from Warenaiwa; more of a courtesy so that the village was aware of the new travellers from territories now under the banner of The White Lotus. As for everything else in the village, everything seemed cheerful and normal; the refugees seemed to have been welcomed and integrated well into the day-to-day happenings of the Village, despite the occasional whisper at the sight of Fuu in reference to her encounter with Sado. She could only ponder the reaction they would have once this was all over and Sado was actually revealed to be alive, however when that time came would not be up to Fuu.

Chakra 2090
=2080 remaining

Last edited:

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chakra fully restored now.

Making her way back to her house, Fuu would toss the tattered and worn cloak over the back of a chair, taking note where she left it. It would most likely be used again and She'd rather not don another brand-new and bright white cloak... unless there was a chance of her going to a Snowy region, then a new cloak wouldn't go astray.
Taking stock of her Ryo, Fuu recalls the medallion in her possession, taking it out with her right hand before staring at it for what seemed a long time before replacing it in her pouch. Its mysteries would have to wait for another time, for now she would have to meet with Sado, in his guise of Jack. Taking out her communication scroll, she would write a message that asked him to meet her in Korra's lab.

Heading out towards Korra's Lab, Fuu would have her Ryo, the medallion and her scouter safely secured in her pouch.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sado pondered everything he had put in place, at least from what he was privy to it was working well. However his clan mates were-... a handful. He realized very quickly that Trunks had left the moment he felt slighted. It was unusual, he seemed to look up to Sado. Sado wasn't used to that, and honestly people that looked up to Sado seemed to always get disappointed. First he had to let down every single person in his landmarks who saw him as a hero, now he let down his own clanmate.
Sado lately has saw himself as broken, an exile, barely holding himself together just a shape-shifting nobody who was in over his head. A man who wanted to be anyone but himself. With the spy sent out into the world and the clone following and guarding that person Sado had a long time to be alone-... the first time he was really alone in a while. He didn't like it. It was quiet, he tried to help people in this downtime but everyone seemed fine on their own not needing any extra aid or they seemed distrusting of Jack and unwilling to take his help.

Finally he sensed Fu enter the area, and received a message from her on one of the scrolls he had set up. He had found himself off by himself in a corner when the message was received. It asked him to meet in the lab he was taken to earlier so he stood up, dusted himself off and made his way toward that hidden area. He still had his clan mates on his mind. Trunks seemed let down as he walked he tried to justify his actions. He didn't see anything he did as "wrong" if Trunks wanted to know the plan then he should have waited instead of running off on his own. Sado wasn't a mind reader, nor was he the boy's father he shouldn't have to put on kid gloves while dealing with him but even with that fact in his mind he felt like it was his fault.
Eventually Sado made his way to the door opening it. He walked into the hidden area his eyes sunken and his eye brows furrowed slightly. At least Fu had returned, and his plan was progressing he thought. He remained somewhat quiet as he walked into the room waiting for Fu to speak or address him. He was curious on how things had progressed he assumed it went at least fairly well since Fu had returned.​

Last edited:

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Entering the lab after brushing off the sign stating "Do not disturb", Fuu would enter the lab; walking straight past Korra who seemed to be dissecting and studying the other of Sado's severed arms. Noticing a strange man already there, Fuu thought it could have been Sado but wasn't completely sure.
She began by first addressing Korra. Yo, I'm back. She would awkwardly state, eyeing Jack in a suspicious way while obviously trying to make it look subtle. I've incorporated a landmark to the north-west of here and claimed it as one of ours... so... we kinda need a way to get more food supplies into this Village. You wanna go see if there's a good fishing village that can sustain us? I think out to the east is an ocean. Never been there myself but I've heard enough talk about it.

Turning her attention back to Jack, Fuu would now direct her words at him. I take it you're Jack? The one sending me messages via this scroll? Fuu would take out the Scroll Sado had given her as a way of checking this man's identity. If it wasn't actually Sado in some form of disguise, it could ruing the ruse he had crafted thus far.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Entering the lab after brushing off the sign stating "Do not disturb", Fuu would enter the lab; walking straight past Korra who seemed to be dissecting and studying the other of Sado's severed arms. Noticing a strange man already there, Fuu thought it could have been Sado but wasn't completely sure.
She began by first addressing Korra. Yo, I'm back. She would awkwardly state, eyeing Jack in a suspicious way while obviously trying to make it look subtle. I've incorporated a landmark to the north-west of here and claimed it as one of ours... so... we kinda need a way to get more food supplies into this Village. You wanna go see if there's a good fishing village that can sustain us? I think out to the east is an ocean. Never been there myself but I've heard enough talk about it.

Turning her attention back to Jack, Fuu would now direct her words at him. I take it you're Jack? The one sending me messages via this scroll? Fuu would take out the Scroll Sado had given her as a way of checking this man's identity. If it wasn't actually Sado in some form of disguise, it could ruing the ruse he had crafted thus far.
- Explore a landmark (1)
- Run an errand for someone (1)

Summary: This mission will be about sgoing to the location Fu has asked Korra to claim for the clan and claim the territory for them.

Korra was studying the served arm of Sado learning about its properties to passively collect natural chakra. This had her attention as Korra was trying to think of ways to be able to do this abilitiy her self. As she kept stufying Serperior would slither from his bed to tell Korra that Fu was coming in. Korra would turn around and see Fu approach telling her about a new landmark she wanted us to expand. Seeing that she had the arm in a good condition that it wouldn't be ruined she didn't mind going.

So we expanding even more I see.

Korra would than have the arm put back in its storage container till she returned.

Alright than I will be back than and Ill see if I can make a port of sorts for it. Be sure to keep my lab clean while I am gone!

Korra would than have Serperior merge back into her as she grabs a cloak. She would than start exiting the lab and start making her way to the area Fu told her about.

Leaving LM and heading to 116

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Sado noticed Fu enter the area and then brush a sign off of the door looking at it momentarily his eyes sank. He lifted his right arm upward taking his index finger and thumb and placing them at the corners of his eyes right at the cusp of his nose. For fucks-... sake. He thought, there was a sign a "Do not disturb" sign. No wonder no one bothered him, no wonder very few people asked for aid or came to him.
There was a sign on the door directly telling them not to, and he was too dense to notice it. He exhaled heavily as he massaged the corners of his eyes in disbelief at both how stupid he was, and how easily he could have remidied his boredom. After Fu had spoken to Korra she directed her attention to Sado himself. He lifted his right arm and hand away from his face and let it fall back to his side. Yes. I apologize for the inconvenience I've caused up until this point.

His voice seemed softer than the persona Sado ever had, it was refined and noble. Not in an arrogant or cocky way but a calculated and willful way. The apology he spoke seemed sincere as if he did regret forcing this upon the White Lotus. Sado would pull out his corresponding scroll, just to ease Fu's nerves. Thinking back to their very first meeting he remembered her apprehension and jitteryness. He didn't want her to feel uncomfortable in her own home.

I take it, you obtained what you went out after?

Sado brought up the main point of the matter. He was glad Fu made it back safely. He wouldn't outright state that to her, but in his mind the White Lotus was becoming more and more like an extended family to the Golden Sabbath. Sado had trouble making connections, but he felt a strong connection both to Fu, and Korra even if she was a woman of few words. He just needed to get everyone together now, hell Trunks hadn't even met the rest of the Golden Sabbath yet and the rest of the Golden Sabbath haven't really met the White Lotus.
He appreciated everything they were doing for him and the Golden Sabbath and would repay them in whatever manner he could. He noted that they needed food for their other villages, as soon as Fu brought up if she obtained the bounty he would split it with her to help. They were already coming up to the end of the bounties terms so it might be safe soon.​

Last edited:

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sado noticed Fu enter the area and then brush a sign off of the door looking at it momentarily his eyes sank. He lifted his right arm upward taking his index finger and thumb and placing them at the corners of his eyes right at the cusp of his nose. For fucks-... sake. He thought, there was a sign a "Do not disturb" sign. No wonder no one bothered him, no wonder very few people asked for aid or came to him.
There was a sign on the door directly telling them not to, and he was too dense to notice it. He exhaled heavily as he massaged the corners of his eyes in disbelief at both how stupid he was, and how easily he could have remidied his boredom. After Fu had spoken to Korra she directed her attention to Sado himself. He lifted his right arm and hand away from his face and let it fall back to his side. Yes. I apologize for the inconvenience I've caused up until this point.

His voice seemed softer than the persona Sado ever had, it was refined and noble. Not in an arrogant or cocky way but a calculated and willful way. The apology he spoke seemed sincere as if he did regret forcing this upon the White Lotus. Sado would pull out his corresponding scroll, just to ease Fu's nerves. Thinking back to their very first meeting he remembered her apprehension and jitteryness. He didn't want her to feel uncomfortable in her own home.

I take it, you obtained what you went out after?

Sado brought up the main point of the matter. He was glad Fu made it back safely. He wouldn't outright state that to her, but in his mind the White Lotus was becoming more and more like an extended family to the Golden Sabbath. Sado had trouble making connections, but he felt a strong connection both to Fu, and Korra even if she was a woman of few words. He just needed to get everyone together now, hell Trunks hadn't even met the rest of the Golden Sabbath yet and the rest of the Golden Sabbath haven't really met the White Lotus.
He appreciated everything they were doing for him and the Golden Sabbath and would repay them in whatever manner he could. He noted that they needed food for their other villages, as soon as Fu brought up if she obtained the bounty he would split it with her to help. They were already coming up to the end of the bounties terms so it might be safe soon.​
As Korra left on her mission, Fuu would withdraw the Ryo obtained from Sado's bounty, placing it on a bench to her right. Yup, got a nice sack of Ryo off that arm... though the guy seemed a little off-put by me bringing hima severed arm. Fuu paused for a moment, as if trying to recall any other important details. Yeah, pretty uneventful aft-... WAIT! Fuu would suddenly exclaim, to the point of startling even Chomei. Pulling out a golden medallion, Fuu would place it on the table next to the Ryo before continuing. The creepy representative thrust this into my hand... kinda did some weird thing on contact. Said my services were recognised or something.

Last edited:

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As Korra left on her mission, Fuu would withdraw the Ryo obtained from Sado's bounty, placing it on a bench to her right. Yup, got a nice sack of Ryo off that arm... though the guy seemed a little off-put by me bringing hima severed arm. Fuu paused for a moment, as if trying to recall any other important details. Yeah, pretty uneventful aft-... WAIT! Fuu would suddenly exclaim, to the point of startling even Chomei. Pulling out a golden medallion, Fuu would place it on the table next to the Ryo before continuing. The creepy representative thrust this into my hand... kinda did some weird thing on contact. Said my services were recognised or something.
Sado would pick up the ryo pouch with his left hand and quickly and precisely divide it evenly between himself and Fu. He created two equal piles each worth three thousand five-hundred ryo a piece. He didn't seem interested in the money all that much he was just glad everything had gone off well. He smiled slightly and nodded his head pushing Fu's pile toward her with his left hand as he slid his toward him with his right. That should help feed your people.
Then she showed him the medallion placing it on the table adjacent to where the ryo was as Sado divied it up among the two clans. She explained that it "kinda did some weird thing on contact." Sado's eyes furrowed slightly as his brow lifted. It was a strange statement and confused him a bit. "What did she mean?" was his immediate reaction to the statement. What do you mean weird? Was it a physical feeling like a sickness or poison? Or was it something intangible like a genjutsu or mental imbalance?
Sado immediately began the diagnosis skill upon the woman being within short range of her. He took a moment of silence as he tried to see if there was anything wrong with her. He himself didn't see anything wrong, but the artifacts he had encountered lately had been strange. It could have a hidden effect that he didn't know about and that worried him slightly making him a bit paranoid. Sitting at the table his left leg began to move up and down as he waited on a reply from Fu.​

Last edited:

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sado would pick up the ryo pouch with his left hand and quickly and precisely divide it evenly between himself and Fu. He created two equal piles each worth three thousand five-hundred ryo a piece. He didn't seem interested in the money all that much he was just glad everything had gone off well. He smiled slightly and nodded his head pushing Fu's pile toward her with his left hand as he slid his toward him with his right. That should help feed your people.
Then she showed him the medallion placing it on the table adjacent to where the ryo was as Sado divied it up among the two clans. She explained that it "kinda did some weird thing on contact." Sado's eyes furrowed slightly as his brow lifted. It was a strange statement and confused him a bit. "What did she mean?" was his immediate reaction to the statement. What do you mean weird? Was it a physical feeling like a sickness or poison? Or was it something intangible like a genjutsu or mental imbalance?
Sado immediately began the diagnosis skill upon the woman being within short range of her. He took a moment of silence as he tried to see if there was anything wrong with her. He himself didn't see anything wrong, but the artifacts he had encountered lately had been strange. It could have a hidden effect that he didn't know about and that worried him slightly making him a bit paranoid. Sitting at the table his left leg began to move up and down as he waited on a reply from Fu.​
Fuu paused for a moment as she tried to recollect the event, it was such a fleeting thing that it had not made much of an impression on her. I can tell you're doing that... Fuu would say in a sly tone, noticing Sado diagnosing her. It was just a momentary burn, like if you touch a kunai that has been sitting out in the hot sun for too long... then it just felt normal again. I think it sees me as its owner or something... Fuu's words would drift off as she picked up the medallion, holding it by the chain and staring blankly at the main body of it.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Fuu paused for a moment as she tried to recollect the event, it was such a fleeting thing that it had not made much of an impression on her. I can tell you're doing that... Fuu would say in a sly tone, noticing Sado diagnosing her. It was just a momentary burn, like if you touch a kunai that has been sitting out in the hot sun for too long... then it just felt normal again. I think it sees me as its owner or something... Fuu's words would drift off as she picked up the medallion, holding it by the chain and staring blankly at the main body of it.
My bad, my bad. I was just worried about you. Sado said in a reassuring tone. It was the truth he was worried about what the artifact could have done to her. He was finding himself caring more and more about the people he was surrounding himself with. First was Vegeta, then the people of his lands, then Trunks, and now Fu, Korra and their people. "Was this what it was like to have emotions, to have connections?"
To be treated as more than a bastard, orphan, son of a ***** who's only right was to lose to his bigger, tougher and more brutal kin. He felt for the first time in his life, that these people actually saw him as an equal. It was nice. He was so accustomed to being nothing more than leftover trash to his tribe that he forgot what being treated with respect felt like.

If you don't think it's something to worry about then I won't push it.

He spoke with a calm tone, his posture more rigid and tall as he sat at the table. He pushed the ryo aside into his pouch for later as he placed his elbows on the table laying his right arm down parallel to the table. Then he lifted his left hand leaning his cheek upon his hand. What to do next? He thought to himself. He could build roads between the Golden Sabbath's capital and the White Lotus' capital. That would promote trade, and travel. He really wanted his clan to regroup so they could figure out what to do next together.
He could bring Grenth and the Haunted Forest into the fold soon he believed it was about time to clue them in on everything. However that might need to wait. Soon he would need to rebuild his lands. That thought weighed heavily on his mind. Would the people accept it if he changed their lands? Made them better. He wanted to finally clear out those mushrooms, replace them with farmland. The he could connect Forskellig to Kushasogen in a more real way with legitimate trade routes-... He realized he had been silent for a while staring off into space. How rude of him. He looked back toward Fu. So, what do you think our next course of actions should be?

Last edited:

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Coming from here

Hey Fu!
Korra and Serperior would be returning from their mission to now their newly claimed land. She would walk down to her lab still seeing everybody being inside her lab. She wouldn't worry as she knew that they woudln't disclose its location.

We have the land and I build some people a port in exchange for them letting us have the land and bringing us food for now on. By the way, if the mention anything about a giant snake eating several whales dont worry about that.

Korra would than go back to studying Sado's arm and ways of taking its ability to naturally absorb natural chakra.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Geets heads back south, twas time to see if the two prisoners were conscious yet. Geets was feeling nice today, perhaps he'd show them some mercy, he send Sado a message on the cell detailing everything that has happened since he left the strange lab...

LLM
There was a long silence between everyone in the room as Sado thought of what to do about his lands. Then cutting through the silence a buzzing noise from Sado's pouch. Bzzzz. Bzzz. A message from Vegeta detailing everything on the burner phone he was given. He hardly used this thing because of his nomadic upbringing. Sado sent back a message that detailed everything that had happened up until this point with Takinomori and himself he ended the message with a strange symbol he had found in the phone ^_^. Sado went ahead and explained everything to Fu and Korra about what Vegeta had been up to keep everyone in the loop about the world around them.​

Last edited:

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Pull a prank or something prank-like ( 1 )

Summary: Japes for days.
Sado could sense a decent chakra source nearing Takinomori with his passive Snake Sage Mode sensing. What in the **** was that? It was himself atop another massive chakra source. The only thought going through his mind. "What in the Nine Hells has my clone done now!?" It was approaching fast and from the south-east the same way it had left a while earlier.
Sado pushed his seat out standing up abruptly and rushing out of the hidden area past the common area and out from the waterfall finding a massive three-headed snake careening straight from him and the main base of the White Lotus. Sado called out extremely loudly while using Thunderwave to amplify his voice causing it to cast out over the area all the way to the clone that was standing atop one of the heads of the three-headed snake. What was that strapped to it's back? A medical hut? Why? That ingenious fucker.

Hit it! This is a very sensitive subject.

The first sentence that played was followed by a wash of music.

[video=youtube;dzvTHhWDjIg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzvTHhWDjIg[/video]

Just the two of us-....

Yeeeeeeeah.

Just the two of us-....

Mmm-hmm.

Sado's voice in his Jack form began to rap in a singsong voice as he realized what was going on.

He took three steps forward leading with his left foot and dragging his right foot behind in a rhythmic almost dance-like fashion. He moved toward everything approaching swaying his upper body forward once, then again, and a third time. This happened along with the beat of the song, and after this he began to swing his arms like he was swimming through the air pulling himself closer to his incoming clone. From the moment I made myself a clone I knew that I'd be safe, cuz I'd never be alone.
He lifted both of his hands up to his face extending them crossing his middle and ring finger as he lifted them. His hands moved forward slightly in the same rhythmic fashion as earlier. Due to his training in taijutsu these motions were rather fluid in their execution and it seemed pretty good. It wasn't the best dancing, or movement but it got the point across.
The thing not a lot of people knew about Sado was either he was depressed and moopy, or manic and easily excitable. He acted like a child at times because he never had a true childhood so he didn't mature completely still acting immature at times. A man shouldn't speak a lot about his feeling my hurt and my pain don't make me too appealing. I hoped Trunks would look up to me. Run the business of the family. Head a growing empire just like his dear old friend. Gave him all my ryo and all the things I could lend. Sado moved his right hand swaying it over his left like he was tossing dollar bills.

Trunks would think I was a cool guy return the faith I have, make me want to cry

Sado crossed his arms and slouched slightly in a supposedly cool fashion as he said "a cool guy"

Be peaceful, but have my feelings too. I guess I never had a chance or the slightest clue.

Sado closed his hands together in a prayer-like motion when he said "be peaceful." This was a jab at the Trunks had said to them when they met. Sado shook his head "no" toward his clone as he spoke the next line.

Cause Trunks rejected me, c'est la vie.

By this point the clone jumped down from the snake to meet his main body.

Life is cruel, treats you unfairly. Even so, a God there must be other-me, you complete me.

Just the two of us.
We can make it if we try.
Just the two of us.
Building castles in the sky.
Just the two of us.
You and I.

Sado spoke again as he pointed toward the clone with his right hand.

Uh-huh.

By this point even the clone was having enough of the bullshit but Sado wasn't finished.

We can make it yeah if we try!

Just the two of us.

The next phrase was much deeper than any of the song and it came from the speaker system itself.

You and IIIIIIIIIII.

Sado was swaying his arms around like he had a cane toward his clone and back at himself.

Building castles in da skyyyyyyyyyy-.......

The clone finally sighed heavily.

Are ya done now?

Sado snapped back.

You know what **** me pal!

The clone got caught up in it now.

Sado became a bit more serious finally as people began to funnel out of the hut on the massive snake's back. Greg turned back toward the people he explained that he was this man's clone and he would take care of them from now on. He passed over the scroll he had been building up and explained to Sado what it did. "Wow" was the only thought Sado had. This clone was putting in work. While Sado sat thinking about what to do this clone went out and did it. Together they quickly unsealed all of the foodstuffs, then resealed them in a different seal that Sado pulled from his own ninja pouch just to be sure they didn't vanish when the clone did.
He brought back people to populate the lands from their enemy Takauji Ashikaga's old lands for that matter and from what he explained enough; rice, grains, berries, nuts, fruits and vegetables to feed not only all the people he brought for a while but to start a crop of each product in each landmark. It was fascinating. Sado needed to make clones more often. After explaining to the people what would happen and that they could thank "Jack" for everything the clone did because "Jack" was "Smith" or "Greg" or whatever they knew the clone as.He lifted his right hand and slammed it upon his forehead in a "facepalm." This was because of everything Sado had done. The clone poofed away and both Sado and his clone "Smith" were instantly given all of the information "Greg" had amassed along with ten percent of his chakra. From this, Sado actually got all of the information Smith had accumulated as well because he formed Greg so far into the journey after so much travel. Sado gathered up all the people explaining the situation and leading them into the common area.

Lynn, Bram. These aren't the lands I promised you I swear.

Those lands are to the south west, but I must go to them soon to prepare them.

Lynn spoke to him as her father and mother walked up to Jack and looked at him.

That's okay. Can we sleep? I'm tired.

Sado smiled at her with a caring smile as her family surrounded her.

Of course dear, these lands are a part of your home now.

That goes for everyone.

Sado looked up to her father and mother

What's your names?

He replied as the group began to fall in behind Sig.

Sig. If you're anything like Smith-... thank you.
Izumi.

The group was ferried into the settlement and Sado made sure they had temporary homes.

He then made his way back to Korra and Fu and explained everything showing them the scroll with numerous foodstuff.

I guess this will handle all our food problems.

( Sandāu~ēbu ) - Thunderwave
Type: Tool
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: N/A ( - 5 per turn when used )
Description: Thunderwave is a basic chest plate outfitted with a surround sound speaker system, and a microphone. It can be used to play music or make noises more audible than normal similar to a karaoke machine. It is able to produce sound louder than most techniques or the clashing of techniques and can be much louder than the user or opponent can scream. In essence it can act like the (Utsusemi no Jutsu) - Empty Cicada Shell Technique passively at all times being louder and stronger than even that basic technique. It comes pre-loaded with all of the wielder's favorite songs. In battle it can be used to play theme music or it can make the user louder as it has a built in microphone system connected to the speaker system.
The primary use of Thunderwave as mentioned above is the ability to play music with the offshoot of this being the ability to cancel sound waves with sound waves while playing music. This is similar to the Scientific Ninja Tool: Shijima and works like a noise-cancellation speaker. The system can emit a sound wave with the same amplitude but with inverted phase also known as antiphase to the original sound. The waves combine to form a new wave, in a process called interference, and effectively cancel each other out. This effect is called destructive interference and is able to nullify sound techniques in equal rank. The sound can encompass a short - long range area around the user being louder the closer to the user the people who can hear it are and due to this it has a dampening system as to not harm the users ears or cause them any undue problems. It can be fine tuned to look different depending on the wielder's appearance or preference.
Note: Sound techniques can only be canceled once per turn three times per battle.

( Han'you Fūin ) - Generic Sealing Technique
Type: Supplementary , Defensive
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique is a standard ninja skill which allows a ninja to summon an assortment of items or weapons that have been stored using Fūinjutsu,typically they are stored within scrolls. When needed, the owner will activate the seals releasing their item or weapon of choice. Scrolls can also be used as ammunition for other weapons. The items themselves are unaffected by time. This Technique allows the user to seal any weapons they wish being their own or opponents.
Note: Cannot seal opponent's custom weapons, or the special weapons of a particular character ( example: Samehada or Kubikiribocho ).
Note: Can only seal corpses, and not injured people regardless of the extent of their injury.

(Men-Hirate) - Facepalm
Chakra: 5
Damage: 10 (to self)
Description: "Dear Lord, I can't stand it anymore!" There are so many absurdities and absolutely preposterous happenings in the Ninja World every day and all the frustration and sighing must go somewhere. Thus, as a result, the user of this jutsu slaps his forehead with one hand (probably with dominant for more effect), resulting in something like a "wake-up" call. The quick, yet effective pain will allow much of the grievances to go away as blood would rush quickly to the affected area and the user would be forced to focus upon it, forgetting all of his worries for just a slight moment. Of course, this can happen in a fraction of a second, or a long facepalm can do as well. And on a more battle-related note, most fights cause much anxiety and stress because we often struggle for our lives on a daily basis, so this would help relieve such psychological impacts and clear the user's mind in combat in order to make improved rational decisions.
Note: Courtesy of Adachi

Sado's senjutsu chakra:
174 - 60 ( SM / Missed Turns ) = 114
114 - 5 ( Thunderwave ) = 109
109 - 20 ( Generic Sealing ) = 89

Clone and NPCs ELM from

Last edited:

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Trunks makes his way into the lands he knew before. As he does so, he begins to walk the streets among the crowds, using his less than remarkable appearance to his advantage, he looks for Sado to tell of his attempt to also pass off his bounty to another ally.