Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
A secondary group of refugees drag themselves into Takinomori seemingly exhausted from the rushed travel.

NPCs ELM from LM

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
returning from here

Korra and Serperior return home from their mission screaming for Fu.

FU! WHERE YOU AT!

Korra and Serperior would stop right outsides Fu's house screaming. Korra would than cause paper rocks and has them thrown into her window till she answered.
A large group of NPCs slowly enter the area. The group seems frightened and stressed.

There are various people huddled together looking for sanctuary from the impending danger.

NPCs ELM from LM

A secondary group of refugees drag themselves into Takinomori seemingly exhausted from the rushed travel.

NPCs ELM from LM
Returning from

Having taken a detour along her journey home, Fuu would find herself walking along side a group originating from neighbouring lands. Talk among the group mentioned Sado requesting them to head to an allied clan's lands, and after some investigative conversing, Fuu had all the information she needed.

Upon arriving, Fuu had discovered a second group of Refugees with a similar story waiting just outside the waterfall the served as the entrance to the Village. Leaping upwards atop a rock formation, poking out of the waters surface just in front of the waterfall, Fuu spoke up to address the gathered crowd.
Yo! My name is Fuu of the White Lotus Clan! I travelled with the latter group of you for the last part of your journey. She spoke slow enough to not sound condescending but slow enough that her words would carry over the area, without excessive echoing to muddle her words. We are allied with the clan the watches over the lands you are from. Even regardless of that fact, on behalf of the White Lotus, I welcome you all to our village. Please make your way along the path behind the Waterfall, there will be an entrance-way that will take you to the village. Leaping off the rock, Fuu lead the group inside the village, as to not surprise the villagers or her clan-mates with a massive influx of new people.
As she entered, Fuu would call out to everyone in the village. Yo, everyone! These people have been sent here due a threat that may be coming for there lands. It is only a short-term arrangement and we do have plenty of resources to help these people. So please, make them feel at home and help them get settled please!
After passing off duties to some of Takinomori's villagers, Fuu made her way to her house, to find Korra pelting it with stones; shattered glass could be seen where once windows stood. Fuu's expression dropped to a sullen look, as she moved towards Korra. WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!?!? Fuu would angrily yell at Korra as she gestured towards the mess of glass and paper. Clearly her throat and composing herself, Fuu would change the topic to the matter at hand. Count yourself lucky that we have other matters...

Fuu would take the next while to explain the situation with the Refugees from the Golden Sabbath's lands, before talking about the bounties on the members of their allied clan. Looks like they have a situation on their hands. I'm sure if they need anything else, they'll send for us. I'd like to go see them, but for the moment we need to address another situation. Fuu would turn to face towards the main section of the Village, now bustling with activity; the Refugees were welcomed as if they were long-lost family, integrating well with the villagers. This would most likely stem from them all being from nearby areas, the culture and backgrounds of them all would not have been to different, so it was very easy to relate to each other.
With all these people, we might need to claim some more areas... expand our lands and sources of income. Personally, I was thinking of travelling to the Motoi Drylands; we can claim those lands and people under our banner, use the access to the ocean as a source of trade and for fishing? Turning back towards Korra, Fuu would finally grant her some time to speak.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Returning from

Having taken a detour along her journey home, Fuu would find herself walking along side a group originating from neighbouring lands. Talk among the group mentioned Sado requesting them to head to an allied clan's lands, and after some investigative conversing, Fuu had all the information she needed.

Upon arriving, Fuu had discovered a second group of Refugees with a similar story waiting just outside the waterfall the served as the entrance to the Village. Leaping upwards atop a rock formation, poking out of the waters surface just in front of the waterfall, Fuu spoke up to address the gathered crowd.
Yo! My name is Fuu of the White Lotus Clan! I travelled with the latter group of you for the last part of your journey. She spoke slow enough to not sound condescending but slow enough that her words would carry over the area, without excessive echoing to muddle her words. We are allied with the clan the watches over the lands you are from. Even regardless of that fact, on behalf of the White Lotus, I welcome you all to our village. Please make your way along the path behind the Waterfall, there will be an entrance-way that will take you to the village. Leaping off the rock, Fuu lead the group inside the village, as to not surprise the villagers or her clan-mates with a massive influx of new people.
As she entered, Fuu would call out to everyone in the village. Yo, everyone! These people have been sent here due a threat that may be coming for there lands. It is only a short-term arrangement and we do have plenty of resources to help these people. So please, make them feel at home and help them get settled please!
After passing off duties to some of Takinomori's villagers, Fuu made her way to her house, to find Korra pelting it with stones; shattered glass could be seen where once windows stood. Fuu's expression dropped to a sullen look, as she moved towards Korra. WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!?!? Fuu would angrily yell at Korra as she gestured towards the mess of glass and paper. Clearly her throat and composing herself, Fuu would change the topic to the matter at hand. Count yourself lucky that we have other matters...

Fuu would take the next while to explain the situation with the Refugees from the Golden Sabbath's lands, before talking about the bounties on the members of their allied clan. Looks like they have a situation on their hands. I'm sure if they need anything else, they'll send for us. I'd like to go see them, but for the moment we need to address another situation. Fuu would turn to face towards the main section of the Village, now bustling with activity; the Refugees were welcomed as if they were long-lost family, integrating well with the villagers. This would most likely stem from them all being from nearby areas, the culture and backgrounds of them all would not have been to different, so it was very easy to relate to each other.
With all these people, we might need to claim some more areas... expand our lands and sources of income. Personally, I was thinking of travelling to the Motoi Drylands; we can claim those lands and people under our banner, use the access to the ocean as a source of trade and for fishing? Turning back towards Korra, Fuu would finally grant her some time to speak.
Official Challenge

Sado moved into the area finding Fu by her familiar chakra signature. Once he reached her he threw her a scroll with a predesignated message and then performed a set of hand seals showing her how to activate it. It was a strange gesture and was weird, but what followed next was even weirder. Sado extended his left hand while he was roughly five meters away from her and began to rush forward toward her. Don't open that scroll until our business is settled.

His voice was hard, harsh and callous as a bloodthirsty nature took hold. He extended from his the gauntlet on his left fist a large katana sized blade of condensed fire that rushed straight outward like a large blade. He used a long sweeping motion with his arm extended out far and wide high above the woman with the aim to rush down upon her body at about neck height. He seemed slow while doing this, but his tone and body language gave the distinct impression that he was aiming to kill the woman before him. It was extremely out of place but if she didn't want to be harmed she'd have to defend.

HOW COULD YOU!?

What are you going to do CLAIM MY BOUNTY!?

His tone seemed erratic and immediately he garnered the entire attention of the group surrounding the area. This was what he wanted. He was a bard and a bard needed an audience for a performance. A show that they would talk about and tell others about. He needed the word to spread for the story to be real. He arced his left arm down in a sloppy way as he got closer to the young woman who he had just thrown the scroll to.

Well you'll have to incapacitate me! Cut my arm off or I'll cut you in two!

The crowd was surprised and they gasped in terror as the person who promised to protect them lashed out for the person he sent them to for protection. Had she done something deceitful some of them thought. Or was Sado the villain? A young feminine voice called out, it was Catherine a woman he had helped in Forskellig. MR. SADO!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?

A deep wry grin crawled up his face just as sharp as the fire blade he was producing. He called out again to Fu this time forcefully. Sado needed her to hit him with everything she had, an attack from multiple angles that would put him out in front of all of these people. He gave her no choice but a violent reaction to his offense.
His right arm moved upward just as high as his left making a very viable weak point for any shinobi to pick out the area directly beside his pectoral muscle. It was the area where his arm met his shoulder rotator cuff. He towered over Fu in a violent and intimating show of force

(Fuuinjutsu: Kami Komyunikēshon) Sealing Arts: Scroll Communication technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: N/A
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A
Description:
The user will create 2 or more scrolls with an embedded sealing formula that connects them all together. As such, anything written in one scroll will appear written in all the connected scrolls. A very useful communication technique, it can connect scrolls regardless of the distance between them. To activate the scroll, the user needs to perform a key of hand seals that will be unique for each creation and only known to those the user wishes, preventing the use of the scrolls by those the user doesn't allow.

(Katon: Saiha) Fire Release: Blazing Blade
Type: Attack
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 30 (-5 per turn to maintain)
Damage points: 60 +20 =80
Description: The user begins by gathering up a fair amount of katon chakra letting it flow into a gauntlet and then manipulating it around a single area creating a visible flame almost a jet of fire that blasts out. He then compresses the katon chakra into a long thin blade that extends out from the gauntlet. It can be extended from nearly any part of the gauntlet and has both shape and form. It can easily cut through flesh creating deep searing wounds. The blade can be extended out to about the same size as a normal sword and can be used as an extension of the person's own self giving him a longer reach.
Notes:
-Can only be used three times per battle
-Can't use S rank katon the same turn this is used
-The blade can be held for as long as the user continues manipulating Katon Chakra
-While maintaining the blade, the user is unable to mold any other chakra than Fire and can't do handseals.

Senjutsu:
353 - 20 ( Scroll ) = 333
333 - 30 ( Blazing Blade = 303
303 - 20 ( SM / Missed Turn ) = 283

ELM from

Last edited:

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Official Challenge

Sado moved into the area finding Fu by her familiar chakra signature. Once he reached her he threw her a scroll with a predesignated message and then performed a set of hand seals showing her how to activate it. It was a strange gesture and was weird, but what followed next was even weirder. Sado extended his left hand while he was roughly five meters away from her and began to rush forward toward her. Don't open that scroll until our business is settled.

His voice was hard, harsh and callous as a bloodthirsty nature took hold. He extended from his the gauntlet on his left fist a large katana sized blade of condensed fire that rushed straight outward like a large blade. He used a long sweeping motion with his arm extended out far and wide high above the woman with the aim to rush down upon her body at about neck height. He seemed slow while doing this, but his tone and body language gave the distinct impression that he was aiming to kill the woman before him. It was extremely out of place but if she didn't want to be harmed she'd have to defend.

HOW COULD YOU!?

What are you going to do CLAIM MY BOUNTY!?

His tone seemed erratic and immediately he garnered the entire attention of the group surrounding the area. This was what he wanted. He was a bard and a bard needed an audience for a performance. A show that they would talk about and tell others about. He needed the word to spread for the story to be real. He arced his left arm down in a sloppy way as he got closer to the young woman who he had just thrown the scroll to.

Well you'll have to incapacitate me! Cut my arm off or I'll cut you in two!

The crowd was surprised and they gasped in terror as the person who promised to protect them lashed out for the person he sent them to for protection. Had she done something deceitful some of them thought. Or was Sado the villain? A young feminine voice called out, it was Catherine a woman he had helped in Forskellig. MR. SADO!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?

A deep wry grin crawled up his face just as sharp as the fire blade he was producing. He called out again to Fu this time forcefully. Sado needed her to hit him with everything she had, an attack from multiple angles that would put him out in front of all of these people. He gave her no choice but a violent reaction to his offense.
His right arm moved upward just as high as his left making a very viable weak point for any shinobi to pick out the area directly beside his pectoral muscle. It was the area where his arm met his shoulder rotator cuff. He towered over Fu in a violent and intimating show of force

Description:
The user will create 2 or more scrolls with an embedded sealing formula that connects them all together. As such, anything written in one scroll will appear written in all the connected scrolls. A very useful communication technique, it can connect scrolls regardless of the distance between them. To activate the scroll, the user needs to perform a key of hand seals that will be unique for each creation and only known to those the user wishes, preventing the use of the scrolls by those the user doesn't allow.

(Katon: Saiha) Fire Release: Blazing Blade
Type: Attack
Chakra cost: 30 (-5 per turn to maintain)
Damage points: 60 +20 =80
Description: The user begins by gathering up a fair amount of katon chakra letting it flow into a gauntlet and then manipulating it around a single area creating a visible flame almost a jet of fire that blasts out. He then compresses the katon chakra into a long thin blade that extends out from the gauntlet. It can be extended from nearly any part of the gauntlet and has both shape and form. It can easily cut through flesh creating deep searing wounds. The blade can be extended out to about the same size as a normal sword and can be used as an extension of the person's own self giving him a longer reach.
Notes:
-Can only be used three times per battle
-Can't use S rank katon the same turn this is used
-The blade can be held for as long as the user continues manipulating Katon Chakra
-While maintaining the blade, the user is unable to mold any other chakra than Fire and can't do handseals.

Senjutsu:
353 - 20 ( Scroll ) = 333
333 - 30 ( Blazing Blade = 303
303 - 20 ( SM / Missed Turn ) = 283

ELM from
Accepted, continued

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Returning from

It was somewhat confusing but Sado appeared to have died. Recalling what he said at the start of this encounter, Fuu opened the scroll after performing the seals he hurriedly showed her earlier. Through her best poker face, She stood and observed the spectators carefully before walking over to Sado's 'body' picking up both arms along the way.
Korra. She looked over towards Korra, who bear witness to the event before her. Looks like you have a body for your lab now.

Taking the body into Korra's lab, Fuu would begin to put the plan into action. The only ones with access to this area were Korra and Herself, something vitally important for this.
In the confines and seclusion of the lab, Sado's body would be placed on an operating table; fortunately for the Fuu, the body was much lighter after ditching the arms on the floor of the laboratory. Here, she began to heal him, channeling chakra into her hands before placing them on Sado's forehead and chest. Before her eyes, wounds would close and a healthy colour would return to Sado's body; even the gaping wounds where once his arms would have been, would close. Fuu would heal 60 health points, at the cost of 120 chakra, a meagre amount of chakra for herself.

Placing the scroll in her ninja pouch and adorning a heavy white cloak she grabbed off the wall, Fuu would begin her journey to claim the bounty. I'll leave you here with Korra... I don't think it wise to remain here too long, so I'll head out to claim this bounty. With that, Fuu would pull the hood of her cloak on to conceal her appearance fully, leaving through a secret exit so that none in the village would be able to see her leave.

You're body isn't exactly light you know, you're almost twice my height! She would scold Sado, despite having come to terms with the rather brilliant plan. Not really sure what you clan allows in terms of reattaching limbs, but I'll be taking that left one. The tattoo should be enough to prove you are dead and claim the money. She would rather bluntly state as she began to place Sado's left arm in a container, filled with pure water, before placing a special seal on it to preserve the tissue. From here She would then seal the entire container within a scroll, using a more commonplace seal to accomplish this feat.

Chakra: N/A (2x the amount of damage healed)
Description: This medical ninjutsu allows the user to speed up the body's natural healing process by focusing chakra onto their hands, forming an aura of greenish chakra which he then sends into a wound or afflicted body part. This allows the user to heal a patient without the need for medical equipment or surgery, making it very useful on the battlefield. It can be used to treat both external and internal injuries. It is vital to match the amount of chakra used to the severity of the affliction or injury. This requires a great amount of chakra control. Because of this, only a few highly skilled medical-nin are able to use this technique. The limitation of the technique is that it cannot regrow missing body parts or remove with poisons or toxins, though it can heal damage by them. Additionally, perhaps its more severe drawback is the chakra cost, which is much higher than any other medical technique. For each damage point the user of the technique wishes to heal, he needs to spend twice as much chakra. Basically, for x amount of damage the user needs to spend 2x amount of chakra to repair/heal. The user can also use this technique on himself and it can be used with one hand or two and even in two targets at a time or while using another technique with the other hand. The speed of the healing is fast but not instant.
Note: Can be used on up to 2 targets.
Note: Can only be used by Medical Ninja.

Chakra: 10
Description:
A simple sealing technique used by medical ninjas to seal organic tissue without it deteorating. The user will first need a medium, compatible with organic tissue (preferably water or a similar liquid medium) which he will put inside a container. He will then put the sample tissue inside it, into the medium. He will do the Ox handseal and press his index finger on the container. A sealing mark will spread and surround the container, sealing it. Whatever is sealed inside will not die or decay, even if fragile. Alternatively, if the purpose is to seal Organic Molecules rather than Living Tissue, the user doesn't need a specific medium and can even seal the Organic Molecules in a scroll. The technique can be used to store living organs for donors, tissue samples, blood, toxins, medication, drugs, etc in a viable and perfect manner.

Type: Supplementary , Defensive
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique is a standard ninja skill which allows a ninja to summon an assortment of items or weapons that have been stored using Fūinjutsu,typically they are stored within scrolls. When needed, the owner will activate the seals releasing their item or weapon of choice. Scrolls can also be used as ammunition for other weapons. The items themselves are unaffected by time. This Technique allows the user to seal any weapons they wish being their own or opponents.
Note: Cannot seal opponent's custom weapons, or the special weapons of a particular character ( example: Samehada or Kubikiribocho ).
Note: Can only seal corpses, and not injured people regardless of the extent of their injury.

Chakra 2025
= 1875 chakra remaining.

Leaving LM.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This post marks the beginning of my mission using these storyboard elements:
Survive a near-death situation ( 5 )
In the darkest hour, overcome ( 5 )

Summary: Sado will be surviving a near-death situation and in Golden Sabbath's darkest hour and literally one of his own darkest hours he's going to overcome all odds. With the world around him trying to demolish his clan, his lands, and his people he plans a devious plot to come out on top. By taking hold of the chaos and channeling it for the profit of his clan and their alliances and in unison draining their opposition of their own funds.
Returning from:

Nothingness. Emptiness. Shapelessness. Formlessness. Darkness took his mind. It was dreamless like most nights. It was like the emptiness of sleep. His sense of body faded but his mind and the darkness lingered. Minutes, hours, daaaaays. Time lost real sense and meaning it felt endless but he was conscious for it all and that was almost maddening. In a split second an eternity stretched out before him.
The darkness was all he could perceive muted with washes of shifting midnight blues in the far reaches of what he could see. Was this death? What was he so afraid of all of the years? It was nothing literally just him. His consciousness and nothing and no one. He felt peaceful almost at rest in his own body for once in his short life.
However the air grew colder, harsher as time passed as the air he-... didn't need to breathe resisted him. Gasping for breath there was none to take into his lungs. Lungs? A burning pain in his lung as his breath escaped him. There was no air. Why did he care? He didn't need it he was basically dead? Wasn't he? Then a soft feminine maternal voice rang through the space and into his body. It was matronly in nature as it called out through the darkness. It was comforting, welcoming but it told him he couldn't stay.

Not yet. You have more to do. More to protect and more love to give.

The voice was right he couldn't give up. It would be easy, but it would haunt him for the rest of his days.

Watching!

A masculine voice cut in over the feminine one. Paternal in nature it seemed forced and fatherly.

It was the first time Sado had ever felt these types of voices. His entire childhood was violence.

Watching me?

Sado was able to produce words. Just for a moment. His voice small in the expanding space.

Mmmh. Potential. Proud.

The voice sucked air in as again the entire space felt colder, empty and harsh to him as if pushing him out.

A flashed in his mind through the darkness.

Learn. Grow. Provoke. Conquer.

Sado was at a loss. What was this? Who were they? Why were they here waiting, and watching?

It was impossible for him to fathom what was truly happening who these people were and if it was anything more than just a dream crafted by his own mind. Another machination of his own mind to force him to act violently. He was-... afraid. What could he do? Where could he go? Who could he turn to?
His mind was empty he had nearly forgotten about everything it was fading as memory after memory vanished from his mind leaving him more and more empty with each passing second. A light began to form above him and pain. Abrupt, hard and seemingly deadly pain washed over him. His arms? Where were they? WHERE WERE THEY!?

Gone.

In his space nothing as his body began to writhe. Then it began to subside as the light became brighter and more visible. It began to overwhelm the darkness as the voice spoke out again together. Love. What? The darkness continued to fade as his eyes began to flutter open. He was staring at a ceiling his body was nonresponsive and his entire body was a wash with the pain he had felt earlier. However it was different it was more real. But it was dulled.

COUGH! COUGH! HACK! all over himself Sado spit up a massive amount of blood covering his chest and neck.

It was a mix of blood and stomach acid it burned his throat, nose and chest as it pushed forth from him.

Love?

He thought to himself. What was that? Who was that?

Back to consciousness Fu was explaining everything to him but he wasn't paying attention as he reached deep within himself. A bubbling sensation rose up through his stomach, chest and shoulders as he grunted slightly from the pain and the feeling. He forced that bubbling sensation outward through his nonexistent arms as far as he could as for a moment he screamed out.
In a forceful burst of aggression and anger he cried out in emotional pain unaware of the pain his body was in alongside it. Tears running down his cheeks. His memories all returned in a second his plan was there fresh in his mind as the dreamlike eternity he had spent alone with those voices began to fade from his mind pushed down into the recesses of his own mind.

You must be registered for see images

The bubbling sensation was Sado producing new cells from his old ones. They moved throughout his body into the half closed wounds. His entire body was stained with blood and grime as his entire body began to glow a iridescent red. His body was writhing and molding upon itself as flesh pushed outward around his body.
His size was shrinking but his body seemed like it was on fire as his body changed shape and size. Flesh began to push outward from where his arms used to be as the emptiness that was his nonexistent arms were replaced with new smaller ones. His entire body burned with pain and sadness as this happened.
His entire body wasn't his own anymore it was that of someone else a stranger to him. It was becoming smaller as his skin itched as if sand or dirt or poison ivy was running itself over his body. His body was repairing itself and consciously he was choosing how he would look from now until he changed it again. He wanted to be similar but different. Smaller, longer hair, a different facial structure. He lost about a foot and a half in height reducing his Goliath stature to-... normal proportions as his hair grew outward.

Sado pushed himself upward moving his lower body and legs off of the table as he took out the armor he had previously obtained from Tsuchi Heiho. He made it so that his technology fit alongside the armor as he put it on himself shaking his head as his full mane of long black hair swayed from the force. It was strange he had always wanted longer hair. His body had returned to human proportions and human complexion no longer the firey iridescence it once was.
He noticed his white lab coat that he cherished and appreciated was now stained a deep crimson red and rust brown from the sheer amount of blood that had escaped his body. This was from the damage he had taken and the drawn out process he had used to regrow his missing limbs. It was strange he liked it more this way. It was more refined, more personalized.

As he stood there after a traumatizing ordeal he extended his right arm outward testing out his new form.

(Senninka: Kanzen ni Atarashīmono) - Sage Transformation: Something Entirely New
Range: Self
Chakra Cost: 10
Description: A Sage Transformation clansmen simply modifies their muscle, nerve and bone structure allowing them to be as tall, or as short as muscular or as fat as they want to be gaining or losing height, weight, muscle mass as well as the other bodily structures required. This is similar in regards to how Juugo changed his height, weight and bodily structure by absorbing new cells or releasing his own cells and works on fundamentally the same principle. This technique is passive in it's usage and unlike most Sage Transformation techniques once completed it doesn't require chakra or energy to sustain and maintain and becomes permanent until the technique is used again. It can be used to changed the Sage Transformation clansmens appearance at a rudimentary level by changing their bone, muscle and skin structure allowing them to take on the appearance of others. While undergoing the transformation their body glows a mix between red and black as shown when Jugo uses Sage Transformation to change his cell structure but turns the color of natural flesh after completion, instead of the usual Sage Transformation gray. By changing their height the Sage Transformation user may be able to avoid certain techniques with a line of effect such as fireballs, thrown kunai etc. They can be as short as a new born baby (roughly 20 inches) with the bodily structure of an adult, or as tall as three meters with the weight to match these forms.
Note: Can only be used three times per battle or war conflict.

(Senninka: Schwifty o Nyūshu) - Sage Transformation: Get Schwifty
Chakra Cost: 15 - 30
Damage: ( heals 30 to 60 damage depending on wounds healed )
Description: Get Schwifty is an ability that allows a Sage Transformation clansmen to replace limbs, or appendages lost in battle and recover from similar severe damage such as crater-like wounds to the upper or lower body barring complete organ degeneration. The Sage Transformation clansman is able to produce muscle, flesh, nerves, bones and tendons but is unable to produce organs, however it can produce small amounts of organ tissue these cells only replace what was lost and cannot create different appendages ie; if an arm was lost and is being regenerated the user cannot produce a wing instead it has to be an arm with the same exact proportions and usability. They can also produce endothelial cells though to replace blood vessels that were severed or lost due to damage but are unable to replace the entire heart muscle itself if it is excessively damaged but can heal organs if they were merely bruised or harmed mildly they just cannot replace entire organs. This is based heavily on the ability that Juugo was shown to use that allowed him to enlarge his child sized body during his fight with A the Fourth Raikage. He was shown to be able to produce muscle, flesh, bone, tendons and nerves by entering a Complete Sage Transformation replacing the cells he had given to Sasuke to heal his wounds. The Sage Transformation clansmen can also reattach limbs by placing them against a wound and using this technique instead of growing an entirely new limb. This process is a lot like how a lizard can regrow a tail, or the African Spiny Mouse can regrow it's skin. The process is rather painful even though it is replacing what was lost and is able to break any genjutsu that can be broken through pain. This technique can be performed alongside most other Sage Transformation techniques happening in the same timeframe. By rejecting the new cells and providing them to a Curse Seal recipient or another Sage Transformation user the user is able to heal them in a similar fashion to healing their-self. This is because any Curse Seal user or Sage Transformation user is compatible with the Sage Transformation enzyme which grants the shape-shifting abilities.
Note: Can only be used twice per battle
Note: Cannot be used while in Complete Sage Transformation

(Senninka: Schwifty o Nyūshu) - Sage Transformation: Get Schwifty
Chakra Cost: 15 - 30
Damage: ( heals 30 to 60 damage depending on wounds healed )
Description: Get Schwifty is an ability that allows a Sage Transformation clansmen to replace limbs, or appendages lost in battle and recover from similar severe damage such as crater-like wounds to the upper or lower body barring complete organ degeneration. The Sage Transformation clansman is able to produce muscle, flesh, nerves, bones and tendons but is unable to produce organs, however it can produce small amounts of organ tissue these cells only replace what was lost and cannot create different appendages ie; if an arm was lost and is being regenerated the user cannot produce a wing instead it has to be an arm with the same exact proportions and usability. They can also produce endothelial cells though to replace blood vessels that were severed or lost due to damage but are unable to replace the entire heart muscle itself if it is excessively damaged but can heal organs if they were merely bruised or harmed mildly they just cannot replace entire organs. This is based heavily on the ability that Juugo was shown to use that allowed him to enlarge his child sized body during his fight with A the Fourth Raikage. He was shown to be able to produce muscle, flesh, bone, tendons and nerves by entering a Complete Sage Transformation replacing the cells he had given to Sasuke to heal his wounds. The Sage Transformation clansmen can also reattach limbs by placing them against a wound and using this technique instead of growing an entirely new limb. This process is a lot like how a lizard can regrow a tail, or the African Spiny Mouse can regrow it's skin. The process is rather painful even though it is replacing what was lost and is able to break any genjutsu that can be broken through pain. This technique can be performed alongside most other Sage Transformation techniques happening in the same timeframe. By rejecting the new cells and providing them to a Curse Seal recipient or another Sage Transformation user the user is able to heal them in a similar fashion to healing their-self. This is because any Curse Seal user or Sage Transformation user is compatible with the Sage Transformation enzyme which grants the shape-shifting abilities.
Note: Can only be used twice per battle
Note: Cannot be used while in Complete Sage Transformation

OOC:

Chakra:
1900 - 10 ( Entirely New ) = 1890
1890 - 30 ( Get Schwifty ) = 1860
1860 - 30 ( Get Schwifty ) = 1830

Health:
0 + 60 ( Mystic Palm ) = 60
60 + 60 ( Get Schwifty ) = 120
120 + 60 ( Get Schwifty = 160

For those who made it this far:

Last edited:

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This post marks the beginning of my mission using these storyboard elements:
Do some moderate meditation to improve focus ( 1 )

Summary: After everything that happened Sado needs to gather his thoughts and refocus his mind.

Sado walked around the small hidden area he was brought to. He noticed the pools of blood he had left behind along their surgical table and the floor as well as the trail of blood leading to the closed door. He wasn't ready to talk to the masses yet. He wasn't sure what to say or how to reclaim their trust and hope after what he had to show them. He cleared a small area off to the side and began to calm himself. He sat down taking on the lotus position lowering his head and taking a deep breath in. He held it in for a few seconds and then exhaled.
Again he did that inhaling and slowly exhaling he focused on the intake of air and the slow deliberate way he exhaled it. He could have done this instantly with his technology or medicine but it felt more right to do it this way. He began to speak to himself mumbling remembering a tenet taught to him by his tribe when he was young. He remembered the brutal training push ups with a bolder three times his size on his back, rigorous sparring matches with goliath bigger than him and the unrelenting defeats. His tribe was a band of warriors first. They were barbarians always fighting the outside forces of the world. Again he repeated it to himself.

He was tempering himself, he could fight he did it all the time when he was a mercenary killing was easy but winning a war? That would be hard, protecting a target was much easier than protecting a land and a people. It was something he had already failed at once-... with his own kind. How could he do it now? Finally he remembered the one friendly face he had in all of that turmoil all of the abuse and brutality that was his warrior upbringing.
A female Goliath a tent mother who tended to the lost or forgotten the sick and infirm she was probably why he pretended to be a doctor. She was old, the oldest Goliath Sado had ever met but there was a kindness in her age. She told him stories about how all the other Goliath no matter how big used to be small. They were children once, they were weak, but they overcame they worked to be the best they could and they bled for it. Sado remembered Goliath society frequently even when he didn't want to. It was familiar but painful emotionally.

Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale.

"Slow the flow of natural energy, control it. Don't let it control you." He thought as he tilted his neck cracking the joints in his neck as they made a popping noise. His eyes had been long closed as he saw all those visions of the past running through his mind. Eventually he was brought back to the memory of what had just happened a few moments ago. Those voices. One maternal, the other paternal. Were they his parents?
How could Sado see and hear his parents if it was just a dream? He had never known them in life. Maybe it was as he had thought earlier a machination of his own fractured mind. A notion he dreamed up in a near death state just to keep him going. That feminine voice it was so warm and caring. Is that what family really felt like? He had never felt that kind of bond. With his tribe he felt pride, envy, contempt, fear, and determination never love. Even with the people he vowed to protect he felt pity, preservation, vanity and conceit. Never warmth and love.

He kept returning to that feeling of complacency of wanting to remain in that moment. In that void with those voices he couldn't get there through meditation and he remembered how when he wanted to stay it pushed him out. The coldness, the pain, the darkness and the light it all played in his mind the duality of the situation. It was unusual, nearly inexplicable.
He felt like he had to either give his all to this world or return to that one. As the natural energy continued to flow into his body passively he imagined a flood gate allowing him to more easily balance the foreign energy with his own. The silence was needed for him to gather his thoughts and finally put the plan together completely. Slowly he took each piece and arranged the puzzle in his mind. First he needed the clan to regroup. Then he needed to explain it all to them. Hopefully Fu was safe and the first part went off.

After some time Sado had gathered enough natural energy to enter Sage Mode. However he continued drawing in more. He would need to convert a fair amount of his entire supply to senjutsu chakra so that he could get the most out of it. Having Fu force him into an unconscious state maybe wasn't the best way to go about this as it caused him to lose all of the previous senjutsu he had. So he took his time and molded more. After a very long and very deliberate hour or so of meditation he believed he was finished. He stood up and dusted himself off.
First he would wait for Fu's return then for his clan to regroup, and then he would with the White Lotus speak to his people. But he had to remain hidden so he'd let no one in on who he was before. He couldn't let the public know that Sado Yasutora was still alive. He needed a name when he spoke to his people. "Jack? No. Jester? No. Grog? Ehh, no. Chad? Sure. It was plain enough. Just another Chad like the rest of the humans a common name for a common man." He needed to hide for as long as he could and alongside the White Lotus and the Golden Sabbath build up their ryo and resources, they'd need to repair the land that would ultimately be destroyed. He would want to helm that when possible. He would let the scavengers feed off of the empty lands the ryo his people could obtain from his and his clanmates bounties would be more than enough to keep their lands prosperous.
He imagined fertile farmland, larger roads, trading posts, better wells and aqueducts, among various other amenities like maybe a public school. Luckily so many of the landmarks that they had claimed were empty. There was room to build, he just had to wait until Takauji Ashikaga and the other clans of the world believed them burnt to the ground. Convincing Vegeta and his prideful nature as well as Uta with his violent tendencies and Trunks with his merciful qualities to sink into hiding, might be one of his biggest obstacles.​

( Fukanzen Hebi Sennin Modo ) - Imperfect Snake Sage Mode
Range: N/a
Chakra cost: N/A ( -10 turn to sustain )
Damage Points: Active + 20 damage to all ninjutsu and taijutsu up to S rank
Description: An empowered state of body achieved by blending natural energy with one’s physical and spiritual energy. The mode heightens performance on all levels by adding a new dimension of power to the user’s chakra. The state is a direct result of Senjutsu chakra circulating through the body. To enter this form, a minimum of 10% of the user’s maximum chakra reserve must be moulded into Senjutsu chakra, all subsequent technique employ Senjutsu chakra until the minimum cost (-10/turn) cannot be paid to sustain the mode. The user is resistant to damage, reducing 20 damage from all techniques for the duration of this technique. The user is able to passively sense chakra and his/her perception and reflexes are enhanced. Their ninjutsu and strength increases, empowering taijutsu and other close range physical combat techniques by +20. Additionally, the user is able to break out of Genjutsu, using Genjutsu release technique one rank lower than what he would normally be required to. Lastly, the user gains access to snake anatomy and other physical feats granted by Sage mode.
Note: Usable twice per battle. Must wait 2 turns before using this technique again. Perfect Sages can use either perfect or imperfect form thrice with a delay of 1 turn between modes.
Note: Imperfect Sages can convert a maximum of 30% of their total chakra reserve. Perfect Sages can convert a maximum of 40% of their total chakra reserve.

OCC:

Chakra:
1830 - 549 ( Imperfect Sage Mode ) = 1281

Senjutsu:

Health:

Last edited:

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️

Kazumi arrived with the travelling traders in the new land. She could see the multiple tracks of the mass migration and exodus of the peoples that Golden Sabbath had been protecting, with a mass field of tents and people dawning on the horizon. Continually through the journey here Kazumi had been questioning her mission more and more, doubting that taking down this bounty would be the best way about gaining strength for her village. Looking at the mass of people as she arrived closer towards the camps, she saw how weary they were, shattered and distraught so far away from their homes and lands. It made Kazumi sad, for this not is what she wanted to have for her people, to have someone defend them, look after them, and even in the toughest of times for them to hold onto hope. This Golden Sabbath must need to have a positive boon and influence on these people.

Kazumi was slowly changing her mind. Maybe she could ally with these people, help them grow and in turn help her clan grow. The only question would be how they would react, if they were even willing to become allies. Considering how the government and world would be targeting them, she hoped they would take her offer.

Last edited:

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Catherine the most vocal of the refugees was trying to take hold of a terrified and scared crowd. One that was growing unruly and fearful. Sado could hear it from inside the hidden compound as he meditated. He didn't know what to do or say to calm them. Their savior had just died in front of them and rightfully they were worried for their safety. Listen, he saved people from my village from a torturous madman he wouldn't just up and attack a woman like that. She had to have done something. He's a good, just man who wanted what was best for us. The Hangurian Freehold the remnants of them anyway they want our lands back. They want US back. We're commodities to them but Sado, and the Golden Sabbath they were different. They helped us, they dug wells, they healed the sick and dying, they traveled miles away merely to free my family and friends from being sold as test subjects. He-.. can't-... be-...
She broke into tears at this point as she gripped at her torn and dirtied dress from the hours of walking. Her feet calloused and raw from the shoddy slippers she wore. She fell to her knees scrapping them as she lowered her head to the ground unable to grasp the situation she was heaving by this point lost to emotion and grief. Dead.
She said it while on the floor almost trying to compose herself a few of the settlement dwellers from Forskellig rushed to her aid lifting her up and caressing her trying to comfort her in her time of instability. Sado heard it but he still couldn't figure out how to react. Then a large chakra signature came into the area. An unfamiliar one. Immediately he opened the door he had been standing in front of.

He walked out a mere 6'3" a whole foot and a half shorter than his old description no tattoo no distinguishing features that tied him to his old persona. His facial structure was completely different his old angular jaw-line and hard built cheekbones replaced by a softer more gentle appearance, his posture too was different. His usually slouched and poor posture replaced by a long elongated proper posture. This was a man of status, someone who thought highly of himself and took pride in his well kept and handsome appearance.
He was a pretty-boy through and through soft and fragile in appearance at least to what Sado thought. He approached the downed woman helping the others pick her up extending his left arm. Sado was ambidextrous but usually preferred his right hand thus even the subtle ques where different. His voice was aloof and charming, haughty and sultry, warm and seductive. Much different than Sado who spoke in a kind gentle tone, or a hard rough callous tone. It was a noble tone, how a nobleman would talk.

I'm sorry mam. It seems you were very fond of that man but he was unhinged. He attacked Miss Fu, from what she told me everyone here saw it. I myself was resting, rudely awoken as she dragged the body through our facility. There was nothing we could do for him, he was gone before he hit the ground from the autopsy Miss Fuu performed. I wish I had good news for you, but sadly I don't.

Catherine cried out in one solemn weeping scream. NOOO!

Who would protect them she thought? Then she verbalized it. Who... will save us now?

Tears running down her face she knew as did the entire group their lands would be constantly raided from this day forward until the person who issued the bounty got what they wanted. She looked toward the man before her he was no Sado, his frame was small, his muscles tiny. He didn't have that inner strength that Sado had and that they looked to for help and guidance.
They had only known him for a few months but in that time he did so much for them. He brought together so many lands, healed the sick and infirm, provided fresh drinking water to the settlements that would have died out without it. An older man took several steps forward toward the woman from the back of the group resting his hand on her shoulder as her body was hanging limply in the air held aloft by several other people from their settlement.
By this time the entire group had fallen silent looking toward the young woman and her plea for aid. These were people in a dire situation. However Sado had to continue the ruse. He had to make the world believe that he was dead. Already these people seemed so ready to give up, crushed by fear and doubt. Sado looked up to the woman who made her way into Takinomori. He looked at her as his eyebrows furrowed. He first spoke to the young woman so lost to her own self that she couldn't be reconciled. Jack, it wasn't the name he intended but he felt Chad sounded too much like Sado and shifted it at the last moment before saying it.

Miss Fu told me that we would be providing shelter and accommodations for you. She is a bright and strong woman. I regret that she had to put Mr. Sado was it? Down like the dog he was, but such is life in this world. My name is Jack and it's as Miss Fu conveyed to me, we'll protect you to the best of our ability until your lands are safe to return to.

His gaze snapped up toward the woman who had entered Takinomori with a trade group.

You getting a good look at the suffering your people cause?

He spoke in a hot and fiery way at the woman who made it a point to force herself into another clan's land. He could sense the vast nature of her chakra reserves. He knew she was a shinobi her chakra screamed out over every small speckle of chakra like a lighthouse in the darkness. He didn't seem angered. He was disappointed.

Can the rest of you help this woman?

She needs taken to a bed for rest and food. She may get sick if she stays out here any longer.

He looked at the groups of people scattered throughout the hidden area as a few more rushed in now with a sense of purpose. They listened to the first authoritative voice they heard, and Sado was glad that they did it made it easier for the transition. Their pain and grief was replaced by the will to endure to help each other and survive. They gathered together and all as one large group moved further into the stronghold away from the outside world and the woman and her trading party.

These people are in terrible condition they just watched the person they believed to be their hero die. Show some respect, if you want to raid their lands they're over THERE. Grab your fistful of ryo and fame over there. Not here. We have nothing.

Sado pointed in the direction of the Graveyard of Sin. This man's demeanor was completely different than that of Sado's as the people who knew him realized that he really was gone. Their knight. They put so much onto his shoulders and expected so much from him after seven years of nothing from the Hangurian Freehold. He was a drop of water in a desert a respite from the harsh world they were forced to endure. They had to go thirsty for a while. He needed this plan to work he needed the world to believe him dead so he played a part, he acted to a tee to the point that the entire wash of people believed him when he told them he was dead.

This land is the White Lotus's. We've done nothing wrong and stepped on no one's toes.

Last edited:

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Kazumi sat down on the outskirts of a large group of people who were all murmuring, threatening to break out into chaos or break down at any moment. Suddenly through the crowd Kazumi heard a woman speak up.

Listen, he saved people from my village from a torturous madman he wouldn't just up and attack a woman like that. She had to have done something. He's a good, just man who wanted what was best for us. The Hangurian Freehold the remnants of them anyway they want our lands back. They want US back. We're commodities to them but Sado, and the Golden Sabbath they were different. They helped us, they dug wells, they healed the sick and dying, they traveled miles away merely to free my family and friends from being sold as test subjects. He-.. can't-... be-...Dead.

Kazumi was moved by the womans passionate plea, her emotion tearing through Kazumis heart like an arrow, and any trace of greed that was left in her consciousness was obliterated as all Kazumi was left with was a desire to help these people. To protect them and be there in a time of need. Kazumi stood up when a man caught her eye.

I'm sorry mam. It seems you were very fond of that man but he was unhinged. He attacked Miss Fu, from what she told me everyone here saw it. I myself was resting, rudely awoken as she dragged the body through our facility. There was nothing we could do for him, he was gone before he hit the ground from the autopsy Miss Fuu performed. I wish I had good news for you, but sadly I don't.

Catherine cried out in one solemn weeping scream. NOOO!

Who... will save us now?

Miss Fu told me that we would be providing shelter and accommodations for you. She is a bright and strong woman. I regret that she had to put Mr. Sado was it? Down like the dog he was, but such is life in this world. My name is Jack and it's as Miss Fu conveyed to me, we'll protect you to the best of our ability until your lands are safe to return to.

His gaze met with Kazumi as she was looking towards him.

You getting a good look at the suffering your people cause? Can the rest of you help this woman?

She needs taken to a bed for rest and food. She may get sick if she stays out here any longer.

These people are in terrible condition they just watched the person they believed to be their hero die. Show some respect, if you want to raid their lands they're over THERE. Grab your fistful of ryo and fame over there. Not here. We have nothing.
This land is the White Lotus's. We've done nothing wrong and stepped on no one's toes.

Kazumi took a moment and bowed her head in respect.

Please forgive my intrusion, I wish you no harm, and no harm to these people, nor these or their lands.

Kazumi raised her head to look back towards the man as she held her voice steady. Although her heart was breaking inside, she had to remain calm and strong to show how she could provide and protect these people should the time come. But first she had to make introductions, for they wouldn't trust an outsider on a whim.

My name is Kazumi Mishima, and I come from a village in the Great Sand Desert. I was recent moved into the leadership of my village, and I sort a way to improve the recognition and power of my village. After hearing about this bounty on the members of the Golden Sabbath, I believed that it would be the best way to gain the re-known and prosperity for my village.

Kazumi shook her head in a mixture of embarrassment and anger at herself. She had already made the wrong decision on her first mission and foray out into the world. How could she bring power to her village by harming others?
Oh Heihachi, you were wise beyond your years. I see now how the leadership of the village burdened you for so long. Kazumi thought to herself.

I was wrong. Hearing the story of these people and how the Golden Sabbath and this Sado has helped them has made me realize, that the way to gain strength is by helping others, becoming stronger together, not tearing others down. Please, accept my apology for the intentions that I had come here. I now offer my services should they be required or desired to help you, these people, or these lands. I am an expert medical shinobi, and am quite capable of defending myself as well. Should the need arise, I would defend these people in a guesture of good faith that maybe one day our two villages can be allies. However, if these people would prefer me gone, then I shall leave without argument.

Kazumi reached into the pocket inside her kimono and pulled out a Mishima insignia tossing it over towards the man.

Please accept this token of my dedication.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Sado stood with most of the secret areas of Takinomori hidden behind him he knew very little about them but didn't want this person to see them. He assumed Fu wouldn't want a stranger knowing of their secrets so he kept them for her in this moment. He was like bulwark separating this woman from the people that moved to safety now further than Long range away from them. They were already deep inside the sprawling hidden village the inner depths of the hidden portion of Takinomori lead by the natural residents. He seemed to be acting as a guard set in place by Fu, at least that's what he'd say, that's how he'd explain it when the time arose.
As she offered her services and spoke of her advanced training his response was empty and dull his posture was rigid unlike his normal stance as his primary persona. He needed it to be, because Sado was known for his taijutsu and his fluidity so he had to be a rock now. A brick wall, robotic and mechanical in his movements. He didn't seem to care all that much on what she could do or how she could help. Right now he wanted Fu to return but first he needed to explain and create a lie as to why she would be returning from outside the land. So as he filled the dead air and silence with bullshit he formed the real lie sprinkled with truths those were the best lies the ones that were true so they could be said with conviction.

They need rest and stability. Their emotions seem to be running high. I'm not a smart man, I'm a simple one at my best. If not for Miss Fu, I wouldn't even be standing here now I'd be dead somewhere. She saved me and in doing so put me on my path to salvation. These people, it seems they put everything they had into this Sado fellow I can't blame them the weak look to the strong when they need help and it's only just and fair for the strong to help them. However it seems some don't want that, they want power to lord over the weak as cattle. They wish to rule as judge, jury and executioner the one to decide when it is time to cull the herd or force production. These people their hopes and dreams, their wants and needs they put them into this man and it pains me to see them lose their hope and safety. Even if it was just security theater for them. I don't know how to console them. Our children are well-fed and safe, our elderly and infirm are cared-for and comfortable. We have plenty and can take in these few lost souls, but how long until this man, the one who set up this sick game. I believe this call to action was from one "Takauji Ashikaga" how long until he comes for us and our lands. Or you and yours? He could be tearing through your lands right now as we speak using his vast fortune to pay someone else to do it for him. Like he's doing to this group called "Golden Sabbath."

"If not for Miss Fu, I wouldn't even be standing here now. I'd be dead somewhere." It wasn't a lie. It was the truth, plain and simple sprinkled with lies of omission that made it seem all the more real. Sado could say that line with such conviction because he knew without a doubt it was the truth and it would seem he believed every word he spoke. Next came the hard part the reason why Fu wasn't here and why he couldn't speak on behalf of the White Lotus. He knew already that it had to be good. So far saying the opposite of what his instincts would naturally tell him to say seemed to be working perfectly.

You might think this cruel or malicious but right now Miss Fu has left these lands. After the defeat of that brutish oaf she devised a plan to feed these refugees. It's a shrewd plan but needed to accommodate these people. I feel like I can be honest with you, Ms. Mishima. She's taking that man's bounty. I pity her, the lengths she goes through for these people the brave and selfless things she does for this land astound me. However as I said I owe her my life, so I follow her. Her words are my laws.

He broke his speech as he took a moment to pause and continue.

I can't accept your help right now as Miss Fu is the leader here. You will need to wait for her to return before you get your answer. I can message her if you'd like and ask her to hurry but I'm a mere servant to her words, a life debt you see. It was easier when I was young. I could use my anger like a hammer against the world. I was so sure of myself, and my friends, and my rightness. I would hammer at the world, and breaking felt like making to me, and I was good at it. And while I was not wrong, neither was I entirely right. Nothing is simple but she makes it simpler. Ms. Mishima.. I do hope it is Ms. as in unmarried and not Mrs. as in married. If I may be so bold you're such a beautiful woman with a well built frame and stature. What brings you to do such an act of violence? Do you not have servants to do it for you, like I am to Miss Fu?

Ms. would mean she was unmarried, Mrs. would mean she was married and Sado's perverted mind was interested in an answer. Sado was just being a pervert in the most subtle way possible if he were acting as his normal self a wry grin would be crawling up his face however nothing not even a movement of his lips to indicate any malice in his mere question and compliment. He looked toward the woman with a look of curiosity his sultry and haughty demeanor showing itself as his hot breath escaped his well defined mouth his soft cheekbones sitting idly.
He began to perform the diagnosis skill upon himself, and avoided direct eye contact as if a man struck by a beautiful woman lost to the beauty. He wanted her to feel like she and Fu had all the power here and he was a mere pawn to this great and powerful "Fu" that he continually kept talking up. He explained that a pawn needed to wait on the queen before it could move, in reality he just needed a good lie to explain why Fu would be returning to the village and why he couldn't just go and get her. Additionally he needed to setup a very good story for himself and root it in half truths to make it believable. Nothing he did or said called back to his previous persona as Sado.​

Last edited:

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️

Sado stood with most of the secret areas of Takinomori hidden behind him he knew very little about them but didn't want this person to see them. He assumed Fu wouldn't want a stranger knowing of their secrets so he kept them for her in this moment. He was like bulwark separating this woman from the people that moved to safety now further than Long range away from them. They were already deep inside the sprawling hidden village the inner depths of the hidden portion of Takinomori lead by the natural residents. He seemed to be acting as a guard set in place by Fu, at least that's what he'd say, that's how he'd explain it when the time arose.
As she offered her services and spoke of her advanced training his response was empty and dull his posture was rigid unlike his normal stance as his primary persona. He needed it to be, because Sado was known for his taijutsu and his fluidity so he had to be a rock now. A brick wall, robotic and mechanical in his movements. He didn't seem to care all that much on what she could do or how she could help. Right now he wanted Fu to return but first he needed to explain and create a lie as to why she would be returning from outside the land. So as he filled the dead air and silence with bullshit he formed the real lie sprinkled with truths those were the best lies the ones that were true so they could be said with conviction.

They need rest and stability. Their emotions seem to be running high. I'm not a smart man, I'm a simple one at my best. If not for Miss Fu, I wouldn't even be standing here now I'd be dead somewhere. She saved me and in doing so put me on my path to salvation. These people, it seems they put everything they had into this Sado fellow I can't blame them the weak look to the strong when they need help and it's only just and fair for the strong to help them. However it seems some don't want that, they want power to lord over the weak as cattle. They wish to rule as judge, jury and executioner the one to decide when it is time to cull the herd or force production. These people their hopes and dreams, their wants and needs they put them into this man and it pains me to see them lose their hope and safety. Even if it was just security theater for them. I don't know how to console them. Our children are well-fed and safe, our elderly and infirm are cared-for and comfortable. We have plenty and can take in these few lost souls, but how long until this man, the one who set up this sick game. I believe this call to action was from one "Takauji Ashikaga" how long until he comes for us and our lands. Or you and yours? He could be tearing through your lands right now as we speak using his vast fortune to pay someone else to do it for him. Like he's doing to this group called "Golden Sabbath."

"If not for Miss Fu, I wouldn't even be standing here now. I'd be dead somewhere." It wasn't a lie. It was the truth, plain and simple sprinkled with lies of omission that made it seem all the more real. Sado could say that line with such conviction because he knew without a doubt it was the truth and it would seem he believed every word he spoke. Next came the hard part the reason why Fu wasn't here and why he couldn't speak on behalf of the White Lotus. He knew already that it had to be good. So far saying the opposite of what his instincts would naturally tell him to say seemed to be working perfectly.

You might think this cruel or malicious but right now Miss Fu has left these lands. After the defeat of that brutish oaf she devised a plan to feed these refugees. It's a shrewd plan but needed to accommodate these people. I feel like I can be honest with you, Ms. Mishima. She's taking that man's bounty. I pity her, the lengths she goes through for these people the brave and selfless things she does for this land astound me. However as I said I owe her my life, so I follow her. Her words are my laws.

I can't accept your help right now as Miss Fu is the leader here. You will need to wait for her to return before you get your answer. I can message her if you'd like and ask her to hurry but I'm a mere servant to her words, a life debt you see. It was easier when I was young. I could use my anger like a hammer against the world. I was so sure of myself, and my friends, and my rightness. I would hammer at the world, and breaking felt like making to me, and I was good at it. And while I was not wrong, neither was I entirely right. Nothing is simple but she makes it simpler. Ms. Mishima.. I do hope it is Ms. as in unmarried and not Mrs. as in married. If I may be so bold you're such a beautiful woman with a well built frame and stature. What brings you to do such an act of violence? Do you not have servants to do it for you, like I am to Miss Fu?

Ms. would mean she was unmarried, Mrs. would mean she was married and Sado's perverted mind was interested in an answer. Sado was just being a pervert in the most subtle way possible if he were acting as his normal self a wry grin would be crawling up his face however nothing not even a movement of his lips to indicate any malice in his mere question and compliment. He looked toward the woman with a look of curiosity his sultry and haughty demeanor showing itself as his hot breath escaped his well defined mouth his soft cheekbones sitting idly.
He began to perform the diagnosis skill upon himself, and avoided direct eye contact as if a man struck by a beautiful woman lost to the beauty. He wanted her to feel like she and Fu had all the power here and he was a mere pawn to this great and powerful "Fu" that he continually kept talking up. He explained that a pawn needed to wait on the queen before it could move, in reality he just needed a good lie to explain why Fu would be returning to the village and why he couldn't just go and get her. Additionally he needed to setup a very good story for himself and root it in half truths to make it believable. Nothing he did or said called back to his previous persona as Sado.​

The man was coy with his words, Kazumi noting that he was carefully selecting what he was saying, something hidden between them. She decided it was best not to prod, it was not her business, she was an outsider in a foreign land, and certainly outnumbered. She did not want to start a fight nor be in one, and so she bowed her head gracefully.

Very well, I wish to help, truely, but I do not with to strain or push the boundaries of your hospitality. You have a lot of people to look after, and do not need the worry or stress of figuring out whether I am friend or foe. Please let Miss Fu know that I was here. I will return to my own village and intrude no longer. Miss Fu sounds like a noble and amazing leader, dedicated for her people. I really hope to be like that for my people too someday.

Kazumi paused. She wanted to help, but perhaps sometimes not causing trouble was the best way to help, despite what she felt. She couldnt force them to accept her help, and she wanted to make good impressions.

I am miss, yes, after my late husband passed. I do not have servants for me, we are but a small village, with simple people that live off the land. I try serve my people the best I can, even if that means I have to do extra work. I am the strongest in my village, and my responsibility means that I have to provide for my village as well.

Turning on her heel, Kazumi says Again, thank you for hosting me, and I hope that we can come to an agreement in the future. I wish you and all these people well.

Last edited:

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

The man was coy with his words, Kazumi noting that he was carefully selecting what he was saying, something hidden between them. She decided it was best not to prod, it was not her business, she was an outsider in a foreign land, and certainly outnumbered. She did not want to start a fight nor be in one, and so she bowed her head gracefully.

Very well, I wish to help, truely, but I do not with to strain or push the boundaries of your hospitality. You have a lot of people to look after, and do not need the worry or stress of figuring out whether I am friend or foe. Please let Miss Fu know that I was here. I will return to my own village and intrude no longer. Miss Fu sounds like a noble and amazing leader, dedicated for her people. I really hope to be like that for my people too someday.

Kazumi paused. She wanted to help, but perhaps sometimes not causing trouble was the best way to help, despite what she felt. She couldnt force them to accept her help, and she wanted to make good impressions.

I am miss, yes, after my late husband passed. I do not have servants for me, we are but a small village, with simple people that live off the land. I try serve my people the best I can, even if that means I have to do extra work. I am the strongest in my village, and my responsibility means that I have to provide for my village as well.

Turning on her heel, Kazumi says Again, thank you for hosting me, and I hope that we can come to an agreement in the future. I wish you and all these people well.
Sado frowned slightly as she said "late husband" in a very sympathetic and empathetic way. He made his eyes sink slightly further like he was deeply sorry for her loss. In honesty he didn't care all that much, but "Jack" would. So Sado seemed to care. His tone became more melancholy, almost sad in nature. However it still had that same sense of refined nobility to it.
Still exuding the aura of a man of status and promise. His posture remained firm, and his body language showed this. Manipulation felt easy, however he felt it was too easy she was probably catching on to his small tells if he had any. He would need to refine his ability to speak to, and sway a heart and mind manipulation was fun. It reminded him of the times he goaded and manipulated his kinsmen.

My condolences for your loss mam. I wish you and your people all the best. In my experience behind every strong man is a stronger woman. Then there are the truly exemplary women that step out of the shadows and lead much better than any man could. Miss Fu is such a woman and if you are one such woman I see her and you becoming fast friends when you two meet. As for me I'll remain here as I was instructed. I appreciate your offer, and I'll pass on the gesture of goodwill.

Sado made sure to make intense mental notes of this woman's appearance her name, her words and her actions. He would need to message Fu about it when she left. He would additionally need to keep her informed about every single thing he said. She would need to know if confronted what to say and how to say it. This was a part of the plan he didn't account for. He expected people to ransack his lands realize all the people were gone steal some shit and **** off.
He didn't expect someone to "accidentally" show up here and "offer aid" but he felt he played the part well and fed her enough information to keep her happy, but too little for her to do any real damage. She was an unaccounted for piece on a board Sado was building up in his mind. If Takauji Ashikaga was the king of the board she had the potential to be a rook a straight-forward piece with the potential to come from the side. He would need to watch her, or at least pay closer attention to the people in the surrounding lands.
Sado merely remained in place as he said he would watching out over the entirety of the actual landscape of Takinomori giving no hints of ulterior motives. Outwardly he appeared as a straight forward and honest man, if she had asked him a question he would have probably answered it with how much information he willing gave her.
He hoped she believed everything he had said but obviously he had to make a contingency for if she didn't. He watched as she turned on her heel and continued watching and waiting for her to leave. If she didn't and instead became violent he actually mentally prepared himself knowing that could be a possibility. He would seem like nothing more than a stalwart guard following the last order he was given.​

Last edited:

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Returning from

It was somewhat confusing but Sado appeared to have died. Recalling what he said at the start of this encounter, Fuu opened the scroll after performing the seals he hurriedly showed her earlier. Through her best poker face, She stood and observed the spectators carefully before walking over to Sado's 'body' picking up both arms along the way.
Korra. She looked over towards Korra, who bear witness to the event before her. Looks like you have a body for your lab now.

Taking the body into Korra's lab, Fuu would begin to put the plan into action. The only ones with access to this area were Korra and Herself, something vitally important for this.
In the confines and seclusion of the lab, Sado's body would be placed on an operating table; fortunately for the Fuu, the body was much lighter after ditching the arms on the floor of the laboratory. Here, she began to heal him, channeling chakra into her hands before placing them on Sado's forehead and chest. Before her eyes, wounds would close and a healthy colour would return to Sado's body; even the gaping wounds where once his arms would have been, would close. Fuu would heal 60 health points, at the cost of 120 chakra, a meagre amount of chakra for herself.

Placing the scroll in her ninja pouch and adorning a heavy white cloak she grabbed off the wall, Fuu would begin her journey to claim the bounty. I'll leave you here with Korra... I don't think it wise to remain here too long, so I'll head out to claim this bounty. With that, Fuu would pull the hood of her cloak on to conceal her appearance fully, leaving through a secret exit so that none in the village would be able to see her leave.

You're body isn't exactly light you know, you're almost twice my height! She would scold Sado, despite having come to terms with the rather brilliant plan. Not really sure what you clan allows in terms of reattaching limbs, but I'll be taking that left one. The tattoo should be enough to prove you are dead and claim the money. She would rather bluntly state as she began to place Sado's left arm in a container, filled with pure water, before placing a special seal on it to preserve the tissue. From here She would then seal the entire container within a scroll, using a more commonplace seal to accomplish this feat.

Chakra: N/A (2x the amount of damage healed)
Description: This medical ninjutsu allows the user to speed up the body's natural healing process by focusing chakra onto their hands, forming an aura of greenish chakra which he then sends into a wound or afflicted body part. This allows the user to heal a patient without the need for medical equipment or surgery, making it very useful on the battlefield. It can be used to treat both external and internal injuries. It is vital to match the amount of chakra used to the severity of the affliction or injury. This requires a great amount of chakra control. Because of this, only a few highly skilled medical-nin are able to use this technique. The limitation of the technique is that it cannot regrow missing body parts or remove with poisons or toxins, though it can heal damage by them. Additionally, perhaps its more severe drawback is the chakra cost, which is much higher than any other medical technique. For each damage point the user of the technique wishes to heal, he needs to spend twice as much chakra. Basically, for x amount of damage the user needs to spend 2x amount of chakra to repair/heal. The user can also use this technique on himself and it can be used with one hand or two and even in two targets at a time or while using another technique with the other hand. The speed of the healing is fast but not instant.
Note: Can be used on up to 2 targets.
Note: Can only be used by Medical Ninja.

Chakra: 10
Description:
A simple sealing technique used by medical ninjas to seal organic tissue without it deteorating. The user will first need a medium, compatible with organic tissue (preferably water or a similar liquid medium) which he will put inside a container. He will then put the sample tissue inside it, into the medium. He will do the Ox handseal and press his index finger on the container. A sealing mark will spread and surround the container, sealing it. Whatever is sealed inside will not die or decay, even if fragile. Alternatively, if the purpose is to seal Organic Molecules rather than Living Tissue, the user doesn't need a specific medium and can even seal the Organic Molecules in a scroll. The technique can be used to store living organs for donors, tissue samples, blood, toxins, medication, drugs, etc in a viable and perfect manner.

Type: Supplementary , Defensive
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: This technique is a standard ninja skill which allows a ninja to summon an assortment of items or weapons that have been stored using Fūinjutsu,typically they are stored within scrolls. When needed, the owner will activate the seals releasing their item or weapon of choice. Scrolls can also be used as ammunition for other weapons. The items themselves are unaffected by time. This Technique allows the user to seal any weapons they wish being their own or opponents.
Note: Cannot seal opponent's custom weapons, or the special weapons of a particular character ( example: Samehada or Kubikiribocho ).
Note: Can only seal corpses, and not injured people regardless of the extent of their injury.

Chakra 2025
= 1875 chakra remaining.

Leaving LM.
Korra comes into her lab after everything that happen she would see the blood all over her lab with Serperior already being in the lab. Korra would be confused as no one else besides Fu has access to this lab so she thought it had to be her. Korra would than turn to Serperior right away and start talking.

Serperior what the hell is this mess in my lab!?

Korra-sama Fu was here with a stranger and....

Serperior would than mental talk to Korra informing her of all the events that took place due to Serperior being in the lab and his senses being able to figure out what happen outside the lab. Korra would than understand of the cirustances that occured in her lab. She would than be excited on what DNA the man could have possible left behind. Korra than takes our a medical scroll her has in her position. She would lay it down on the floor and slam her hand on the ground channeling chakra into it. When she doe this her ring still being in Indigo mode would glow also halfing the chakra cost. Medicial supplies would appear and Korra and Serperior would start putting away the supplies. Once finished Korra would put on her lab coat and walk over to the table where the man was at where there would be blood stains, left over hair, and leftover DNA. Korra would have Serperior hand her test tubes and containers as she organizes all the DNA into jars and tubes. Serperior would be making sure everythig else in the lab is going as Korra starts studying the DNA as she start planning out on something she had planned for a while. After studying Korra takes off her cloak and walks over to Serperior as the two go to go back into the house part of Korra's place.

( Kuchiyose No Jutsu: Eisei Yougu ) - Summoning Technique: Medical tools
Chakra cost: 20/2 = 10
Description: The medical shinobi bites his thumb and draws his Medical Kanji on the Medical scroll underneath the symbol of the tool he desires to summon.
Note: This can only be used by Medical Shinobi.:
メス - scalpel, sterilized
ナイフ - knife
アルコール - a bottle of 96% ethanol for disinfection
水 - a bottle of sterilized water
スポイト - syringe, sterile, for one time use only
アドレナリン - adrenaline, to be injected intravasulary, induces faster heartbeat
包帯 - bandage, sterile, 8 meters in length
血液 - a set of everything you need to draw someones blood (Sterile syringe, vacuum system and a test tube.)
温度計 - mercury thermometer, for axillary or rectal use
ベッド - a mobile bed to carry patients
バグ - bug spray, effective against all bugs, lasts for 2 turns (used in cases when your patient is having a reaction to multiple bug stings, and there are still some bugs around it, so you spray-kill them. Kills bugs up to A rank if they've been created/summoned from a jutsu like the Aburame techniques)
テント - a small tent, just enough for two people to lie in
光 - a flashlight
ガスマスク - gas mask with a bottle of oxygen that lasts 5 turns (Not 100% effective against all types of poison/gas. The purpose is to protect the user from breathing in toxic substances, keeping the lungs safe. However, if the poison gets absorbed through the pores of the skin it will still affect you).
流体 - a set to start an intravenous fluid addition line, helpful with dehydration amongst many other conditions
モルタル - mortar and pestle, chemically clean
スプーン - spoon, sterile
パテ - putty knife, metal, sterile
研究所 - a small hut. Into the walls of that house, parts of Nexus' eyes DNA have been inserted, so now it mixes Time And Relative Dimensions In Space , creating an effect of being larger on the inside then it is on the outside. Inside is an advanced laboratory with everything needed to create antidotes and medicines.

Serperior is everything set up?

It is Korra-sama.

Korra and Serperior would return back as her lab was fully set up now.

Korra's lab (all different sections)

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sado frowned slightly as she said "late husband" in a very sympathetic and empathetic way. He made his eyes sink slightly further like he was deeply sorry for her loss. In honesty he didn't care all that much, but "Jack" would. So Sado seemed to care. His tone became more melancholy, almost sad in nature. However it still had that same sense of refined nobility to it.
Still exuding the aura of a man of status and promise. His posture remained firm, and his body language showed this. Manipulation felt easy, however he felt it was too easy she was probably catching on to his small tells if he had any. He would need to refine his ability to speak to, and sway a heart and mind manipulation was fun. It reminded him of the times he goaded and manipulated his kinsmen.

My condolences for your loss mam. I wish you and your people all the best. In my experience behind every strong man is a stronger woman. Then there are the truly exemplary women that step out of the shadows and lead much better than any man could. Miss Fu is such a woman and if you are one such woman I see her and you becoming fast friends when you two meet. As for me I'll remain here as I was instructed. I appreciate your offer, and I'll pass on the gesture of goodwill.

Sado made sure to make intense mental notes of this woman's appearance her name, her words and her actions. He would need to message Fu about it when she left. He would additionally need to keep her informed about every single thing he said. She would need to know if confronted what to say and how to say it. This was a part of the plan he didn't account for. He expected people to ransack his lands realize all the people were gone steal some shit and **** off.
He didn't expect someone to "accidentally" show up here and "offer aid" but he felt he played the part well and fed her enough information to keep her happy, but too little for her to do any real damage. She was an unaccounted for piece on a board Sado was building up in his mind. If Takauji Ashikaga was the king of the board she had the potential to be a rook a straight-forward piece with the potential to come from the side. He would need to watch her, or at least pay closer attention to the people in the surrounding lands.
Sado merely remained in place as he said he would watching out over the entirety of the actual landscape of Takinomori giving no hints of ulterior motives. Outwardly he appeared as a straight forward and honest man, if she had asked him a question he would have probably answered it with how much information he willing gave her.
He hoped she believed everything he had said but obviously he had to make a contingency for if she didn't. He watched as she turned on her heel and continued watching and waiting for her to leave. If she didn't and instead became violent he actually mentally prepared himself knowing that could be a possibility. He would seem like nothing more than a stalwart guard following the last order he was given.​
Korra comes into her lab after everything that happen she would see the blood all over her lab with Serperior already being in the lab. Korra would be confused as no one else besides Fu has access to this lab so she thought it had to be her. Korra would than turn to Serperior right away and start talking.

Serperior would than mental talk to Korra informing her of all the events that took place due to Serperior being in the lab and his senses being able to figure out what happen outside the lab. Korra would than understand of the cirustances that occured in her lab. She would than be excited on what DNA the man could have possible left behind. Korra than takes our a medical scroll her has in her position. She would lay it down on the floor and slam her hand on the ground channeling chakra into it. When she doe this her ring still being in Indigo mode would glow also halfing the chakra cost. Medicial supplies would appear and Korra and Serperior would start putting away the supplies. Once finished Korra would put on her lab coat and walk over to the table where the man was at where there would be blood stains, left over hair, and leftover DNA. Korra would have Serperior hand her test tubes and containers as she organizes all the DNA into jars and tubes. Serperior would be making sure everythig else in the lab is going as Korra starts studying the DNA as she start planning out on something she had planned for a while. After studying Korra takes off her cloak and walks over to Serperior as the two go to go back into the house part of Korra's place.

Description: The medical shinobi bites his thumb and draws his Medical Kanji on the Medical scroll underneath the symbol of the tool he desires to summon.
メス - scalpel, sterilized
ナイフ - knife
血液 - a set of everything you need to draw someones blood (Sterile syringe, vacuum system and a test tube.)
バグ - bug spray, effective against all bugs, lasts for 2 turns (used in cases when your patient is having a reaction to multiple bug stings, and there are still some bugs around it, so you spray-kill them. Kills bugs up to A rank if they've been created/summoned from a jutsu like the Aburame techniques)
光 - a flashlight
ガスマスク - gas mask with a bottle of oxygen that lasts 5 turns (Not 100% effective against all types of poison/gas. The purpose is to protect the user from breathing in toxic substances, keeping the lungs safe. However, if the poison gets absorbed through the pores of the skin it will still affect you).
流体 - a set to start an intravenous fluid addition line, helpful with dehydration amongst many other conditions
スプーン - spoon, sterile
研究所 - a small hut. Into the walls of that house, parts of Nexus' eyes DNA have been inserted, so now it mixes Time And Relative Dimensions In Space , creating an effect of being larger on the inside then it is on the outside. Inside is an advanced laboratory with everything needed to create antidotes and medicines.

It is Korra-sama.

A tan skinned trader from the trading party Mishima had tried to hide among walked up to the two as Mishima turned on her heel. The other three seemed to talk among each other and then disperse leaving the party defunct and broken now. He stood to the side in a docile way before speaking in a somewhat cockney accent. His body was weathered and wore from years in the sun, his hair stained white from age.
He wore a large trench-like coat and had a huge backpack roughly half of his size packed to the brim with wares, including scrolls, ninja tools, books, a lantern and a box that offered much more strapped to his side. His voice was somewhat rough and coarse, with an old tone and at times partially cracking due to years of caterwauling and yelling to trade his goods. He looked up to this woman with a rather cheeky look on his face only looking at the man for a mere moment.

Ey, mum. My name is Walter and I'm a traveling merchant from the Great Wind Desert you seem to have merged with the group I was traveling with earlier. I couldn't help but hear everything that transpired between you and this man-...

He laughed slightly the two were being so loud that anyone who wanted to hear their conversation could. The man didn't seem to hold malice or discontent in saying this but if they were smart Sado and this woman would know flat out one thing a trader could sell for a high price was information. Especially such cutting edge information that revolved around shinobi and their kind. He smiled cheekily hoping to be taken seriously knowing very well that these people were shinobi and he was a mere flesh-bag to them.

And I was wondering if you would allow an old merchant to travel with you for safety as you return to the Great Wind Desert. From the sounds of it these lands are going to be dangerous and I have no means of defending myself. I just want to live to sell me' goods another day. I'll pay you in trade. I have numerous wares of import and export from the Great Wind Desert and beyond. A seller and trader of fine goods and wares.

The man reached to the side of his coat lifting up the side of his trench coat revealing numerous books, utensils, water, vials of various substances and trinkets. Alongside this was another small box of maps and information strapped to his side. As his smiled his white mustache curled slightly. He seemed genuine in his offer for trade he believed he had top of the line goods ready for trade. He was a clean man, his clothes were spotless and of fairly decent quality. He was a trader that had been at this for years.

Do you read the Tales of Passion and Treason series? It's very popular back in my old home town of Schezwan in the Great Wind Desert. I have the newest book in the series the Saucy Sultan of Schezwan. It's a book of the ahhhhem adult variety and it's as the Great Sultan says "Wubalubadubdub." If reading doesn't tickle your fancy I have tools, maps and information for trade. Anything to keep an old man like myself from meeting an untimely fate in strange lands.

The man spoke with a tone that said he had been doing this for years, and he cleared his throat halfway through his explanation. Sado seemed perplexed by this man, but left him speak. He didn't care if he traveled with this woman or not. However he did note of who he said he was and what he said he did. As this happened the rest of the trading party seemed to disperse traveling in various directions some upward toward Tsuchi Heiho, others downward toward the Land of Fire. It seemed as if they followed the trail of this mass migration to sell their wares but upon finding the place undesired for their trade they had to find trade elsewhere. The entire group had picked up the same information and would sell it for the right price as per the usual actions of traders in this world. Sado was glad that they would, it would help his cause. As the man mentioned the adult book Sado slightly lifted left his hand.

I'll buy the book. How much?

The man seemed so happy to have a customer.

Oh oh oh. For a man of your stature just four coins. That's a steal for such a book.

Sado and the merchant made the exchange and Sado sliped the book into the side of his cloak.

Don't worry mam. Walter is a man of many wares I have multiple copies.

The gentleman waited for the woman to respond he seemed extremely respectful and knew his place in this world.​

NPCs other than Walter LLM

Last edited:

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️

A tan skinned trader from the trading party Mishima had tried to hide among walked up to the two as Mishima turned on her heel. The other three seemed to talk among each other and then disperse leaving the party defunct and broken now. He stood to the side in a docile way before speaking in a somewhat cockney accent. His body was weathered and wore from years in the sun, his hair stained white from age.
He wore a large trench-like coat and had a huge backpack roughly half of his size packed to the brim with wares, including scrolls, ninja tools, books, a lantern and a box that offered much more strapped to his side. His voice was somewhat rough and coarse, with an old tone and at times partially cracking due to years of caterwauling and yelling to trade his goods. He looked up to this woman with a rather cheeky look on his face only looking at the man for a mere moment.

Ey, mum. My name is Walter and I'm a traveling merchant from the Great Wind Desert you seem to have merged with the group I was traveling with earlier. I couldn't help but hear everything that transpired between you and this man-...

He laughed slightly the two were being so loud that anyone who wanted to hear their conversation could. The man didn't seem to hold malice or discontent in saying this but if they were smart Sado and this woman would know flat out one thing a trader could sell for a high price was information. Especially such cutting edge information that revolved around shinobi and their kind. He smiled cheekily hoping to be taken seriously knowing very well that these people were shinobi and he was a mere flesh-bag to them.

And I was wondering if you would allow an old merchant to travel with you for safety as you return to the Great Wind Desert. From the sounds of it these lands are going to be dangerous and I have no means of defending myself. I just want to live to sell me' goods another day. I'll pay you in trade. I have numerous wares of import and export from the Great Wind Desert and beyond. A seller and trader of fine goods and wares.

The man reached to the side of his coat lifting up the side of his trench coat revealing numerous books, utensils, water, vials of various substances and trinkets. Alongside this was another small box of maps and information strapped to his side. As his smiled his white mustache curled slightly. He seemed genuine in his offer for trade he believed he had top of the line goods ready for trade. He was a clean man, his clothes were spotless and of fairly decent quality. He was a trader that had been at this for years.

Do you read the Tales of Passion and Treason series? It's very popular back in my old home town of Schezwan in the Great Wind Desert. I have the newest book in the series the Saucy Sultan of Schezwan. It's a book of the ahhhhem adult variety and it's as the Great Sultan says "Wubalubadubdub." If reading doesn't tickle your fancy I have tools, maps and information for trade. Anything to keep an old man like myself from meeting an untimely fate in strange lands.

The man spoke with a tone that said he had been doing this for years, and he cleared his throat halfway through his explanation. Sado seemed perplexed by this man, but left him speak. He didn't care if he traveled with this woman or not. However he did note of who he said he was and what he said he did. As this happened the rest of the trading party seemed to disperse traveling in various directions some upward toward Tsuchi Heiho, others downward toward the Land of Fire. It seemed as if they followed the trail of this mass migration to sell their wares but upon finding the place undesired for their trade they had to find trade elsewhere. The entire group had picked up the same information and would sell it for the right price as per the usual actions of traders in this world. Sado was glad that they would, it would help his cause. As the man mentioned the adult book Sado slightly lifted left his hand.

I'll buy the book. How much?

The man seemed so happy to have a customer.

Oh oh oh. For a man of your stature just four coins. That's a steal for such a book.

Sado and the merchant made the exchange and Sado sliped the book into the side of his cloak.

Don't worry mam. Walter is a man of many wares I have multiple copies.

The gentleman waited for the woman to respond he seemed extremely respectful and knew his place in this world.​

NPCs other than Walter LLM

This post marks the beginning of my (our) mission using these storyboard elements:
-Help a local trader by transporting his wares (2)
-Defend your employer from bandits (3)

Summary: After travelling to negotiate with the Golden Sabbath clan, Kazumi helps escort a trader back to his province of the Great Wind Desert. Along the way she defends and defeats against a beast attack.

Kazumi bowed her head before Walter and responded

I would be happy to accept this mission to escort you back to your lands. As I am going that way, I will accompany you and defend you should any incidents arise. Im sure the people of my village would love to see some of the wares and goods that you have. When you are ready we can set off!

After collecting his bags, Kazumi collected herself and proceeded down the road that led toweards the southern border of the Badlands to her village, and the mans destination. As they walked, Kazumi and Walter shared tales of their travels and left the landmark.

LLM

Last edited:

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sado watched Kazumi and Walter leave and he stood steadfast in position until they were literally gone from these lands. He then turned and began to enter into the facility he remembered Korra, and Kilik were also a part of the White Lotus. He walked forward into the compound exploring it slightly to get a handle of it.
He needed to fill them in on the plan but he would need to do it in such a way that words weren't spoken that way the truth stayed within their own minds while his story spread throughout the world. He needed the world, Takuji, and the other clans to believe him and his clan dead and their alliances weak and broken. It was a tough job keeping up such an unwavering facade but it was somehow working.
He pulled out the small scroll and began to write every single detail he had obtained since Fu made her departure. He needed it to be short and concise so that she could understand it all but also elaborate and precise so that she knew everything of importance. Sado held the scroll with his right hand as he used his left to write. Even while alone he had to keep up the appearance that he was Jack and not Sado so that he wouldn't slip up when in the company of others who weren't clued into the plan.

Fu, I'm writing this to inform you of all the relevant information you need to know.

This is Jack, your servant and attendant who owes you a life debt. First a woman came to your lands. Her name was Kazumi Mishima, she was from the Great Wind Desert and she wants an alliance between you and her village. I turned her away and told her to speak with you when you return. I explained to her that you went to retrieve the bounty on Mr. Sado, the man you killed after his rabid attack on your person so that you could feed your people and those refugees. In doing so some merchants heard me. I'm sorry but I believe they may already be spreading the tale of Sado the Dead of the Golden Sabbath and Fu the Bounty Hunter of the White Lotus. What a shame that such a story will ultimately reach the ears of Takauji Ashikaga. I wonder if it will swell his ego and promote arrogance. Other than that just return to Takinomori when you can. I kept your secrets hidden I hope you do the same for me. This is Jack signing off reply when possible.

Sado continued on into the facility checking on the people from his lands and the ones from the White Lotus's land. They were doing well, a bit confused, and displaced but they were making due. That was all Sado could ask of them in this trying time. They were families were eating, children were playing, the elderly were gossiping and the parents were trying to hold everything together. Sado peopled watched for a few moment noticing a small family as they played with their children and acted like a family.
"Is that what having parents is like? People who will love you unconditionally and who wants what's best for you?" It showed Sado something, if he treated these people like his family they would do the same for him. Even if he didn't have the emotional response of love, if he faked it enough maybe he could make it real. He slightly chuckled to himself.
After those few brief moments he went to find Korra or Kilik. He traveled toward the largest chakra signature he could sense in the facility assuming it to be Korra. The signature was familiar he had sensed it before when they had discussed their alliance. He knocked on the door paused a moment and then entered.

Hello there my dear Korra. It is me, Jack.

Sado passed Korra a scroll using his left hand to pull it out and pass it to her. He did this as he said that he was Jack. This scroll was connected to Fu's and thus allowed them to communicate back and forth with ease. He needed to get used to saying that and speaking in this tone and candor. He needed to do it to keep up appearances. All it took was one person to see him as Sado and then the story he worked so hard to build up may come tumbling down around him like a house of card precariously built on an unsturdy tabletop.

Anything you want to tell me, or explain should be given to me through this scroll.

Understood? Fu will be returning eventually with her tidy payment.

Sado smiled sweetly toward Korra. Even if this place was secret and separate from the main area he wanted to remain as Jack. A normal human shinobi. A human like the rest not like Sado a goliath who couldn't control himself. He allowed his other personality more reign over this persona as it was able to remain level headed and had a feral cunning allowing him to act as another person while still building up each little piece of the board. His voice was nothing like Sado's it was still noble and haughty. It had slight twinges of arrogance like a man of status but there was an underlying sultry softness as per the pretty-boy nature Sado was building for this persona.

Description:

Senjutsu:
549 - 50 ( SM / Missed Turns ) = 499
499 - 20 ( Communication Scroll ) = 479

Last edited:

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

メス - scalpel, sterilized
ナイフ - knife
光 - a flashlight
スプーン - spoon, sterile

It is Korra-sama.

Sado watched Kazumi and Walter leave and he stood steadfast in position until they were literally gone from these lands. He then turned and began to enter into the facility he remembered Korra, and Kilik were also a part of the White Lotus. He walked forward into the compound exploring it slightly to get a handle of it.
He needed to fill them in on the plan but he would need to do it in such a way that words weren't spoken that way the truth stayed within their own minds while his story spread throughout the world. He needed the world, Takuji, and the other clans to believe him and his clan dead and their alliances weak and broken. It was a tough job keeping up such an unwavering facade but it was somehow working.
He pulled out the small scroll and began to write every single detail he had obtained since Fu made her departure. He needed it to be short and concise so that she could understand it all but also elaborate and precise so that she knew everything of importance. Sado held the scroll with his right hand as he used his left to write. Even while alone he had to keep up the appearance that he was Jack and not Sado so that he wouldn't slip up when in the company of others who weren't clued into the plan.

Sado continued on into the facility checking on the people from his lands and the ones from the White Lotus's land. They were doing well, a bit confused, and displaced but they were making due. That was all Sado could ask of them in this trying time. They were families were eating, children were playing, the elderly were gossiping and the parents were trying to hold everything together. Sado peopled watched for a few moment noticing a small family as they played with their children and acted like a family.
"Is that what having parents is like? People who will love you unconditionally and who wants what's best for you?" It showed Sado something, if he treated these people like his family they would do the same for him. Even if he didn't have the emotional response of love, if he faked it enough maybe he could make it real. He slightly chuckled to himself.
After those few brief moments he went to find Korra or Kilik. He traveled toward the largest chakra signature he could sense in the facility assuming it to be Korra. The signature was familiar he had sensed it before when they had discussed their alliance. He knocked on the door paused a moment and then entered.

Sado passed Korra a scroll using his left hand to pull it out and pass it to her. He did this as he said that he was Jack. This scroll was connected to Fu's and thus allowed them to communicate back and forth with ease. He needed to get used to saying that and speaking in this tone and candor. He needed to do it to keep up appearances. All it took was one person to see him as Sado and then the story he worked so hard to build up may come tumbling down around him like a house of card precariously built on an unsturdy tabletop.

Anything you want to tell me, or explain should be given to me through this scroll.

Sado smiled sweetly toward Korra. Even if this place was secret and separate from the main area he wanted to remain as Jack. A normal human shinobi. A human like the rest not like Sado a goliath who couldn't control himself. He allowed his other personality more reign over this persona as it was able to remain level headed and had a feral cunning allowing him to act as another person while still building up each little piece of the board. His voice was nothing like Sado's it was still noble and haughty. It had slight twinges of arrogance like a man of status but there was an underlying sultry softness as per the pretty-boy nature Sado was building for this persona.

Description:

Senjutsu:

Taki, I've heard of these lands before...

Geets thinks as he looks around the terrain. He pushes the button on his scouter and waits for the signals to pan out, he could see Sado's power level as well as someone else with a rather large reading as well. Looking in that direction, he zooms in with his other eye right to where they were. Some sort of lab. Geets, Majin, and Snizzle D. Pitvizzle all make their way to them. Majin and Geets leave the giant pitviper parked outside and head straight to the room where Sado was in. Walking into the lab, Geets suddenly seems startled prompting Majin to stop and stare at his original..

Shit, I forgot to get a body for Uta to snack on when he arrives..

Looking to his right as Majin chuckles, he finds the perfect person for Uta to grub on..

No one will miss this clown..whoops!

Geets says while "accidentally" pulling the plug, and as the man's vitals drop Geets makes note of where the body is and moves on to the room where Sado and a woman are. As they walk in, he greets the new look Sado with a smile..

Wew man, that was one hell of a trip. I've got tons to tell you..

Going over every single detail of him and Uta's trip and the arena, as well as his return adventure with Snizzle, Geets finally halts his talks and looks at the woman and Sado..

Either of you able to help me and Majin here out? I need him to get some chakra back before I seal him away. Also I really could use some myself, my battles over the last few months has worn me out some. I haven't had much chance to rest..

Sukautā - Scouter
Type: Tools
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 30 activation 10 per turn thereafter
Description: A Scouter is a scanning piece of Ninja technology, contained in a unit that fits over the users left ear, with a semi-transparent coloured monocle that serves as a display, covering the left eye. The colours can vary depending on the users preference but it has no bearing on the usage of the Scouter. The primary function of the scouter is to Scan the Chakra level of an opponent or groups of opponents, displaying a numerical value as well as an arrow to indicate the direction of the chakra source, if they happened to be outside the display-screens field of view. The Scouter is able to pick up Chakra Signals at a vast range, up to a single landmark away; though if multiple Chakra Sources are in the same landmark, it is only able to show the number of individual signals, instead of each Chakra Level. The Scouter will not detect Chakra if the target is using a chakra suppressing ability.
Upon initial activation, it will only show the current level of targets within Long-range of the user, requiring an additional activation cost to scan into the next landmark. Once a targets Chakra has been scanned, it will not constantly update the chakra level as it depletes, instead requiring another activation cost (30 chakra) to update the reading to the targets new chakra level. So long as the user spends the chakra, they are able to constantly track up to five targets at all times, so long as they remain or enter mid-range, unless they use a chakra suppressing ability. The scouter can only track up to two targets if they are long-range away from the wielder, and any targets within an adjacent landmark, will appear as one reading with their combined chakra level displayed on the screen. The scouter is able to track any source of chakra, from projectiles, to clones, to summons and animal companions; anything with a readable chakra source present. This ability to detect targets does grant a small boost to the users tracking speed, granting an equivalent to a 2T Sharingan.
Scouter's are able to provide a direct line of communication with other Scouter's and communication devices, via implementation of a modified script from a communication scroll, however only when the Scouter is active. This communication extends up to three landmarks in any direction and can easily be heard by the wielder due to the device being ear-mounted.
Notes:
-Scouter can remain active so long as the user has the chakra reserves to do so.
-Scouter Tracking speeds do not stack with Doujutsu
-Can only be made/taught by Shinta and a max of 3 can be used.
-Full body lightning jutsu of B rank and higher will short-out the Scouter, making it unusable for five turns. S rank lightning will destroy the Scouter.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

[/SPOILER]​

Description:

Senjutsu:

Taki, I've heard of these lands before...

Geets thinks as he looks around the terrain. He pushes the button on his scouter and waits for the signals to pan out, he could see Sado's power level as well as someone else with a rather large reading as well. Looking in that direction, he zooms in with his other eye right to where they were. Some sort of lab. Geets, Majin, and Snizzle D. Pitvizzle all make their way to them. Majin and Geets leave the giant pitviper parked outside and head straight to the room where Sado was in. Walking into the lab, Geets suddenly seems startled prompting Majin to stop and stare at his original..

Shit, I forgot to get a body for Uta to snack on when he arrives..

Looking to his right as Majin chuckles, he finds the perfect person for Uta to grub on..

No one will miss this clown..whoops!

Geets says while "accidentally" pulling the plug, and as the man's vitals drop Geets makes note of where the body is and moves on to the room where Sado and a woman are. As they walk in, he greets the new look Sado with a smile..

Wew man, that was one hell of a trip. I've got tons to tell you..

Going over every single detail of him and Uta's trip and the arena, as well as his return adventure with Snizzle, Geets finally halts his talks and looks at the woman and Sado..

Either of you able to help me and Majin here out? I need him to get some chakra back before I seal him away. Also I really could use some myself, my battles over the last few months has worn me out some. I haven't had much chance to rest..

Sukautā - Scouter
Type: Tools
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 30 activation 10 per turn thereafter
Description: A Scouter is a scanning piece of Ninja technology, contained in a unit that fits over the users left ear, with a semi-transparent coloured monocle that serves as a display, covering the left eye. The colours can vary depending on the users preference but it has no bearing on the usage of the Scouter. The primary function of the scouter is to Scan the Chakra level of an opponent or groups of opponents, displaying a numerical value as well as an arrow to indicate the direction of the chakra source, if they happened to be outside the display-screens field of view. The Scouter is able to pick up Chakra Signals at a vast range, up to a single landmark away; though if multiple Chakra Sources are in the same landmark, it is only able to show the number of individual signals, instead of each Chakra Level. The Scouter will not detect Chakra if the target is using a chakra suppressing ability.
Upon initial activation, it will only show the current level of targets within Long-range of the user, requiring an additional activation cost to scan into the next landmark. Once a targets Chakra has been scanned, it will not constantly update the chakra level as it depletes, instead requiring another activation cost (30 chakra) to update the reading to the targets new chakra level. So long as the user spends the chakra, they are able to constantly track up to five targets at all times, so long as they remain or enter mid-range, unless they use a chakra suppressing ability. The scouter can only track up to two targets if they are long-range away from the wielder, and any targets within an adjacent landmark, will appear as one reading with their combined chakra level displayed on the screen. The scouter is able to track any source of chakra, from projectiles, to clones, to summons and animal companions; anything with a readable chakra source present. This ability to detect targets does grant a small boost to the users tracking speed, granting an equivalent to a 2T Sharingan.
Scouter's are able to provide a direct line of communication with other Scouter's and communication devices, via implementation of a modified script from a communication scroll, however only when the Scouter is active. This communication extends up to three landmarks in any direction and can easily be heard by the wielder due to the device being ear-mounted.
Notes:
-Scouter can remain active so long as the user has the chakra reserves to do so.
-Scouter Tracking speeds do not stack with Doujutsu
-Can only be made/taught by Shinta and a max of 3 can be used.
-Full body lightning jutsu of B rank and higher will short-out the Scouter, making it unusable for five turns. S rank lightning will destroy the Scouter.
Korra would take the scroll from the man and smile back at him knowing the truth and meaning behind all of this. She waves off the man as he leave.

Good bye good sir!

As this happens Serperior would have sense a new person coming towards them due to his snake sensing. One thing about the man he notices was he could smell a faint scent of Sado on him and concluding that they must know each other. As the man and his clones approach she could tell that they must have been in one hell of a fight. She listens as the man is in need of rest and some med services.

Yes we can help you. Im pretty sure I know about you and who you are with so please follow me.

Korra and Serperior would lead the man and his clones into her house and into the special entrance to her lab. As they walk down the man would see all of her on going experiments happening as well as Sado's old arm in a giant test tube with wires attached to it.

Don't mind that arm it was a gift.

Korra would than go through her labs and find her till she found some pills the man would need. She would hand the man 4 Military Ration Pills. The pills will be in a small container.

Here takes these they will replinsh your chakra but make sure you do not take them all for yourself or else you will need a med nin to help with the side effects.

(Hyōrōgan) Military Ration Pills x4
Type: Healing
Description and Background:Military Rations Pills (兵糧丸, Hyōrōgan) are special pills that replenish one's chakra and nourish the body. It is made up of powerful stimulants and nutrients, said to allow the user to keep fighting for three days and three nights without rest. Replenishes 50 percent of the user's maximum chakra supply per pill taken, along with pumping stimulants into the body to alleviate tiredness. These pills are a basic medicine medical ninjas use or distribute in combat and are essentially dark brown small round pills which are swallowed and absorbed through the mucosa in the stomach. Can only be given out to up to 4 times, excluding the user's use.
Description of Side Effects:
-Taking two pills in a conflict results in hyper-stimulation of the cardiovascular system. The users heart rate and blood pressure increase to the point they become painful for 6 turns after taking the pill.
-Taking 3 pills in a conflict pushes the user's cardiovascular system to breaking point, resulting in heart failure after 4 turns.
-Costs a move per turn to use.

Korra would than grab a second container with 2 pills of her own creation.

Take these too. They are my special own creation. These will give you the ability to sense like a snake for a limited time. It will take a small toll on your body but you will be able to sense anyone chasing you a landmark away so use it wisely. Same as the other pills don't take them at the same time.

Snake Senses x2
Creator: Korra
Description and Background: Snake Senses is a medicine developed by the Sage of Snakes herself in her quest to make her more in tune with being a snake. Korra was able to get snake cellular DNA easily from from one of her many summons to use in her medicine. Korra was able to combine the Snake DNA with the protein Cas9 and mix it into a medicine that she can either inject, take a pill or use patches to use Snake Senses. The Cas9 protein takes part of the user's DNA in their body and temporarily rips it out and replaces it with the snake DNA that is mixed in their formula. Once the temporary DNA is fused into her body, the user is able to have their normal senses enhanced to be on the same level as a snake's way of sensing. The user also has their skin start to look more scale like as well as having snake looking eyes due to the Snake DNA being infused with hers. The user will also have develop sharp teeth matching a snakes fangs and being able to bite down into opponents are strong as a snake.

Snakes are able to sense through smell, eyesight, infrared sensitivity, and vibration sensitivity. Through smell the user is able to smell by using their forked tongues to collect airborne particles, then passing them to the vomeronasal organ or Jacobson's organ in the mouth for examination. The fork in the tongue gives the user a sort of directional sense of smell and taste simultaneously. They keeps their tongues constantly in motion, sampling particles from the air, ground, and water, analyzing the chemicals found, and determining the presence of prey or predators in the local environment. Just like water-dwelling snakes (which the user also has access to), such as the anaconda, the tongue functions efficiently under water. The user's vision is on par as a snake's vision. Their vision is able to go from only being able to distinguish light from dark to keen eyesight making their vision is adequate allowing their to track movements. The new DNA will also develop infrared-sensitive receptors in deep grooves on their snout, which allow them to "see" the radiated heat of warm-blooded prey mammals. Any part of the body in direct contact with the ground is very sensitive to vibration; thus, the user can sense other animals approaching by detecting faint vibrations in the air and on the ground. All these senses are maxed out allowing the user to use these different ways of "sensing" to track opponents even 2 landmark away. Due to the new heighten senses the users reaction time is increased ,like how snakes have fast reaction time, to be x3 than what their normal reaction time would be.

Snake senses of course have side effects that occur while its being in use. One is an intense chakra burn as the body needs to fuel the transition and the new body, this causes an extra 10 chakra for jutsus usages while being spent over while snake senses is active. This occurs due tp the body naturally expelling the foreign DNA as old RNA strands from before the binding of Snake DNA begin to copy, and rebind your DNA to fix the malformed and miscopied DNA. The user is also unable to use other methods of sensing due to their body new enhances sense would override any other method of senses as the user would be focused on just the enhanced snake senses.

This medicine can be taken up to 3 times per battle with each additional use causing more serve consequences after.
- Upon using a second pill/patch/injection in a conflict the additional chakra cost after expiry rises to +20 until healed
- Upon using a third pill/patch/injection in a conflict the addition cost after expiry rises to +30 which last for 3 turns while the user will start to feel numbness, and become paralyzed for two turns.

Note: Created by Korra
Note: Only Korra can create this and use it unless Korra injects a person or gives them a patch or pill herself.

Korra than leads the man to a wall down a hall and places her hand on the wall channeling chakra into it. The wall would open up revealing a long hallway that was hidden.

Here take this hallwayy it will lead you outside of town towards the edge of this land while not being seen by anyone above ground.

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Korra would take the scroll from the man and smile back at him knowing the truth and meaning behind all of this. She waves off the man as he leave.

Good bye good sir!

As this happens Serperior would have sense a new person coming towards them due to his snake sensing. One thing about the man he notices was he could smell a faint scent of Sado on him and concluding that they must know each other. As the man and his clones approach she could tell that they must have been in one hell of a fight. She listens as the man is in need of rest and some med services.

Yes we can help you. Im pretty sure I know about you and who you are with so please follow me.

Korra and Serperior would lead the man and his clones into her house and into the special entrance to her lab. As they walk down the man would see all of her on going experiments happening as well as Sado's old arm in a giant test tube with wires attached to it.

Don't mind that arm it was a gift.

Korra would than go through her labs and find her till she found some pills the man would need. She would hand the man 4 Military Ration Pills. The pills will be in a small container.

Here takes these they will replinsh your chakra but make sure you do not take them all for yourself or else you will need a med nin to help with the side effects.

(Hyōrōgan) Military Ration Pills x4
Description and Background:Military Rations Pills (兵糧丸, Hyōrōgan) are special pills that replenish one's chakra and nourish the body. It is made up of powerful stimulants and nutrients, said to allow the user to keep fighting for three days and three nights without rest. Replenishes 50 percent of the user's maximum chakra supply per pill taken, along with pumping stimulants into the body to alleviate tiredness. These pills are a basic medicine medical ninjas use or distribute in combat and are essentially dark brown small round pills which are swallowed and absorbed through the mucosa in the stomach. Can only be given out to up to 4 times, excluding the user's use.
-Taking two pills in a conflict results in hyper-stimulation of the cardiovascular system. The users heart rate and blood pressure increase to the point they become painful for 6 turns after taking the pill.
-Taking 3 pills in a conflict pushes the user's cardiovascular system to breaking point, resulting in heart failure after 4 turns.
-Costs a move per turn to use.

Korra would than grab a second container with 2 pills of her own creation.

Take these too. They are my special own creation. These will give you the ability to sense like a snake for a limited time. It will take a small toll on your body but you will be able to sense anyone chasing you a landmark away so use it wisely. Same as the other pills don't take them at the same time.

Snake Senses x2
Creator: Korra
Description and Background: Snake Senses is a medicine developed by the Sage of Snakes herself in her quest to make her more in tune with being a snake. Korra was able to get snake cellular DNA easily from from one of her many summons to use in her medicine. Korra was able to combine the Snake DNA with the protein Cas9 and mix it into a medicine that she can either inject, take a pill or use patches to use Snake Senses. The Cas9 protein takes part of the user's DNA in their body and temporarily rips it out and replaces it with the snake DNA that is mixed in their formula. Once the temporary DNA is fused into her body, the user is able to have their normal senses enhanced to be on the same level as a snake's way of sensing. The user also has their skin start to look more scale like as well as having snake looking eyes due to the Snake DNA being infused with hers. The user will also have develop sharp teeth matching a snakes fangs and being able to bite down into opponents are strong as a snake.

Snakes are able to sense through smell, eyesight, infrared sensitivity, and vibration sensitivity. Through smell the user is able to smell by using their forked tongues to collect airborne particles, then passing them to the vomeronasal organ or Jacobson's organ in the mouth for examination. The fork in the tongue gives the user a sort of directional sense of smell and taste simultaneously. They keeps their tongues constantly in motion, sampling particles from the air, ground, and water, analyzing the chemicals found, and determining the presence of prey or predators in the local environment. Just like water-dwelling snakes (which the user also has access to), such as the anaconda, the tongue functions efficiently under water. The user's vision is on par as a snake's vision. Their vision is able to go from only being able to distinguish light from dark to keen eyesight making their vision is adequate allowing their to track movements. The new DNA will also develop infrared-sensitive receptors in deep grooves on their snout, which allow them to "see" the radiated heat of warm-blooded prey mammals. Any part of the body in direct contact with the ground is very sensitive to vibration; thus, the user can sense other animals approaching by detecting faint vibrations in the air and on the ground. All these senses are maxed out allowing the user to use these different ways of "sensing" to track opponents even 2 landmark away. Due to the new heighten senses the users reaction time is increased ,like how snakes have fast reaction time, to be x3 than what their normal reaction time would be.

Snake senses of course have side effects that occur while its being in use. One is an intense chakra burn as the body needs to fuel the transition and the new body, this causes an extra 10 chakra for jutsus usages while being spent over while snake senses is active. This occurs due tp the body naturally expelling the foreign DNA as old RNA strands from before the binding of Snake DNA begin to copy, and rebind your DNA to fix the malformed and miscopied DNA. The user is also unable to use other methods of sensing due to their body new enhances sense would override any other method of senses as the user would be focused on just the enhanced snake senses.

This medicine can be taken up to 3 times per battle with each additional use causing more serve consequences after.
- Upon using a second pill/patch/injection in a conflict the additional chakra cost after expiry rises to +20 until healed
- Upon using a third pill/patch/injection in a conflict the addition cost after expiry rises to +30 which last for 3 turns while the user will start to feel numbness, and become paralyzed for two turns.

Note: Created by Korra
Note: Only Korra can create this and use it unless Korra injects a person or gives them a patch or pill herself.

Korra than leads the man to a wall down a hall and places her hand on the wall channeling chakra into it. The wall would open up revealing a long hallway that was hidden.

Here take this hallwayy it will lead you outside of town towards the edge of this land while not being seen by anyone above ground.
Korra-san, your help is greatly appreciated. I've some preparing to do so tell Sado I'll be back soon. Heading to our home base. Pretty sure one of our artifacts was looted and if I know anything it's that people usually return the the scene of a crime. I'm gonna go make sure our fortifications are all holding up and see If I can locate Trunks. If Uta arrives, point him towards the clown in the tank near the entrance, seems he passed on. Also tell him or Trunks the same things as Sado if you see them first, so they are aware I left. I'll be back soon, thankfully it's not a long trip..

And with that, Majin followed him outside thru the woman's secret exit mentally commanding Snizzle D. to meet them there once outside, then he would have Majin first take one of the military rations, increasing his chakra supply. With that done, Geets unrolls a sheet and seals the clone into it, shrinking it then loading it into his kote on his wrist. With Majin sealed away, he then takes a pill himself, returning a crap ton of his chakra. Felt good. He would then mount Snizzle and roll back towards their home landmark..

( Kote ) - Forearm
Type: Tool
Chakra: N/A
Description: As its name suggests, this tool is worn on the forearm. After choosing one Ninjutsu to seal within the scroll, the user seals it within the seal after using it or having another person utilize it. The user initiates one of their techniques before sealing them into a scroll. The scroll is then shrunken to pill-size and is put inside the Kote. Afterwards, they can release the scroll and use the sealed technique. To use some elemental technique, the user apparently needs to form the corresponding seal first. Because using the Kote doesn't require chakra, the user can gain an advantage in battle by releasing normally chakra-taxing techniques while saving their chakra or continuing to use techniques when low on chakra, thereby keeping the user rested and less-likely to endure exhaustion; it can even be used by a non-ninja person.
Note: Genin to S-Jounin Ninja can seal up to Forbidden ranked Ninjutsu techniques, which must be noted within the bio. S-class and Sannin can seal up to S ranks and Kage and up ninja can only seal A ranks and below within a Kote.
Note: Only up to 3 Kotes can be owned, counting as a Tool slot.
Note: Only Ninjutsu, Elemental Ninjutsu, and non Fuuinjutsu based Advanced Ninjutsu fields can be sealed.
(Hyōrōgan) Military Ration Pills x2
-Costs a move per turn to use

LLM