Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This post marks the beginning of my mission using these storyboard elements:
Choose between what is right and what is easy ( 3 )
Help put a part of the Clan’s past behind it ( 4 )

Summary: Sado most likely has bipolar depression, as per his clan. As he's in such a world, he doesn't open up all the time about himself or his past. He's given little bits about it out to people but it's always vague. The only person who really knows about his entire past is someone who he's hardly even spoken to Uta, and that's because unbeknownst to Sado he . Sado has been manic for basically an entire month, not sleeping, having clones travel the world influencing it, helping everyone in Takinomori taking in refugees, making sure the people are fed and happy. He's put so much weight on his shoulders that it's finally starting to pull him under. He's entered a period of depression, laying about and doing very little, unable to sleep. He has plans but he's stuck here until he knows these people are safe and that he can start rebuilding the Golden Sabbath's lands. For some reason they're well-being has meant more to him than his own in these last few weeks. On top of that he's extremely confused about blaming himself for Trunks running headlong out into danger because of a joke he made. The choice is going to be should he keep pushing forward, or just let everything slip away from him again like what has happened in his . Going to try and get an interaction going between him and Trunks where they delve into their history and try to help each other through whatever is dragging them down from their past.

Sado could sense Trunks again as he entered the landmark. He had spent so long in Sage Mode it was surprising. He hadn't slept in a while at least thirty hours. After obtaining all of the information of his clone, how could he sleep? He kept the scroll his clone have given him close. He was excessively proud of what was accomplished this month.
Not only did he take advantage of their bounties and convince the world he was dead but his clones had also gathered an insurmountable amount of information about the world. They had also saved an entire settlement from peril, and gathered enough food and crops to sustain not only these refugees but every single individual from these lands. He was too focused on these thoughts and his content that he would let Trunks seek him out if he wanted to talk.

Sado still didn't understand why Trunks had left abruptly and without warning. He was bad with humans, they made it tough to deal with them especially the needy ones. He seemed to have a memory of Lorelei being just as needy in Zhouhua. Tsk. He made a noise with his mouth while in an area he had made for himself separated from all the people including Fu, Korra, and Kilik. He wouldn't know what to say to Trunks, he believed he'd only make the problem worse. He wasn't exactly hiding, he could be found rather easily. Numerous people knew of his location including Lynn and Bram as well as Sig and Izumi. They had latched onto an ideal of him as this picturesque hero.
How long until he disappointing them like everyone else? He thought he had recently gotten a message from Vegeta telling him about another member who was supposed to join the Golden Sabbath but who had lost his memory. This was all tedious, one thing after another no rest, no pause. It was only natural that he would end up in this state, his "off" state. He didn't want to do anything, content laying on the cold stone floor looking up to the top of one of the recessive of the cave wall watching the water drip, drip, drip down from the falls.
Each drop of water brought up another memory from the past making everything all that much tougher to reason and push through. If Trunks found him so be it. He needed someone to motivate him.​

Last edited:

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Sado could sense Trunks again as he entered the landmark. He had spent so long in Sage Mode it was surprising. He hadn't slept in a while at least thirty hours. After obtaining all of the information of his clone, how could he sleep? He kept the scroll his clone have given him close. He was excessively proud of what was accomplished this month.
Not only did he take advantage of their bounties and convince the world he was dead but his clones had also gathered an insurmountable amount of information about the world. They had also saved an entire settlement from peril, and gathered enough food and crops to sustain not only these refugees but every single individual from these lands. He was too focused on these thoughts and his content that he would let Trunks seek him out if he wanted to talk.

Sado still didn't understand why Trunks had left abruptly and without warning. He was bad with humans, they made it tough to deal with them especially the needy ones. He seemed to have a memory of Lorelei being just as needy in Zhouhua. Tsk. He made a noise with his mouth while in an area he had made for himself separated from all the people including Fu, Korra, and Kilik. He wouldn't know what to say to Trunks, he believed he'd only make the problem worse. He wasn't exactly hiding, he could be found rather easily. Numerous people knew of his location including Lynn and Bram as well as Sig and Izumi. They had latched onto an ideal of him as this picturesque hero.
How long until he disappointing them like everyone else? He thought he had recently gotten a message from Vegeta telling him about another member who was supposed to join the Golden Sabbath but who had lost his memory. This was all tedious, one thing after another no rest, no pause. It was only natural that he would end up in this state, his "off" state. He didn't want to do anything, content laying on the cold stone floor looking up to the top of one of the recessive of the cave wall watching the water drip, drip, drip down from the falls.
Each drop of water brought up another memory from the past making everything all that much tougher to reason and push through. If Trunks found him so be it. He needed someone to motivate him.​
After hours of searching, Trunks finally stumbles across Sado, meditating from the looks of it. Trunks would call out to him as he approached, though he knew Sado would be fully aware of his position.

Yo, Jack, let me talk to you for a minute. Trunks would say ensuring that if any open ears were around, they stayed clueless to Sados rouse.

I met with Grenth, and he agreed to help me rid of the bounty on my head. It cost my sword, jacket, and some of my hair, but I think we did enough to fool the Black Ones Trunks would explain in a hushed tone once a step away from Sado.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
After hours of searching, Trunks finally stumbles across Sado, meditating from the looks of it. Trunks would call out to him as he approached, though he knew Sado would be fully aware of his position.

Yo, Jack, let me talk to you for a minute. Trunks would say ensuring that if any open ears were around, they stayed clueless to Sados rouse.

I met with Grenth, and he agreed to help me rid of the bounty on my head. It cost my sword, jacket, and some of my hair, but I think we did enough to fool the Black Ones Trunks would explain in a hushed tone once a step away from Sado.
He wasn't meditating, even if that's what it appeared like he was doing. He was laying there lethargically looking up thinking of everything he's ever done wrong in his life. It was bothersome, his thoughts that is. They were always nagging at him, be they the good ones, or the bad ones, always prodding him to do better. Though there was another voice, always there, always hostile, always telling him one day it'd burn it all down watching the ashes amass.
No matter how much he built up the world around him that voice told him the moment he lost himself to it, would be the moment burnt it all to the ground. The words he heard that day echoed through his mind numerous times. "If you keep walking down this path you're building for us I'll work against you at every turn. Every chance I get I'll murder, I'll torture, and I'll destroy. I'll burn every bridge you build and I'll poison every well you dig. Every moment you lose yourself to me will be a moment you regret. Because that's what we do. That's what YOU do. You destroy everything you touch."
Did he really destroy everything he touched? He thought back to that day. It was his fault, if he had been active if he had been doing his job and watching their camp he'd still be there today. He'd still have his goliath brethren to fall back upon even if they never truly respected him or truly accepted him that was the world he was born into the only world he knew. He just wanted what was easy back, even if he dealt with pain, rejection and shunning it was a pain he was used to. An even he was used to.

His mind was so lost to the thoughts that he wasn't focusing on the world around him just silently laying there watching each lone drop of water drip down and hit the ground. They made a noise like a running faucet or tap left to drip. It wasn't soothing, but it was something he could focus on the keep himself from falling deeper into despair, and regret.
He was so caught up he didn't realize someone had found him. He wasn't hiding, but he was indeed avoiding people. He didn't even notice the foot steps or the chakra signature. Then it called out to him a voice piercing through the darkness, through the moment of silence and snapping him back to reality-... oop there went gravity-... would he give up that easy?

Yo, Jack, let me talk to you for a minute.
Sado heard the voice but he wasn't really listening to it. He was still too lost to himself. Too focused on himself to realize the situation around him. This entire demeanor was the exact reason Sado surrounded himself with so many people. It was oh so much easier to focus on others. Their problems could be solved easily. Food? He could provide it. Ryo? He could provide it. Emotional support? He could provide it. However his own problems were different they were personal and he wasn't able to solve them so easily.
With Trunks still speaking toward him Sado began to lift his right arm upward toward the ceiling of the cave holding his arm aloft and looking at the back of his hand extended far above him pointing to the sky. He continued to focus on the water drops falling from the falls and multiple small stalactites jutting out from the stone hanging from the ceiling dripping drop after drop of water condensation and moisture down from the ceiling.

I met with Grenth, and he agreed to help me rid of the bounty on my head. It cost my sword, jacket, and some of my hair, but I think we did enough to fool the Black Ones
[video=youtube;RpimiNvcRC4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpimiNvcRC4[/video]
You ever seen a shinobi eat a child? Literally just pick the child apart and eat their ears, bite into their flesh, drain their blood with their own teeth and use it like the marinade and marble of a nice extra-rare steak? You know, I have trust issues with your kind-... right? I haven't told you why, but I'm sure you could notice hesitation in our interactions. Would you like to hear the story? My story, why I'm here, why I build bonds and lands so fervently trying to gather up the hopes and dreams of those around me putting all that responsibility on my shoulders? Why I gave up so much of my own ryo to you a few hours after meeting you, and threw away a chance at fame by defending my name so fast and easily just to get a bounty off my head and to get the raiding events stopped quickly and efficiently?

It was unusual his voice was melancholy, empty and hollow. So much different than his usual charismatic, forthright and emotionally swaying tone. It was a voice of someone who didn't care about anything, anyone, even himself. It was a strong tone, full of reserved emotions and confusion. Sado was extremely confused, so this tone was justified. He didn't know what to do, or how to progress right now. He had planned so much, but every moment something reminded him of his past. The way those refugees looked when Smith first saw them.
The way they were left to their own devices reminded him of how his tribe beat him nearly to death and left him bloody and broken in a pile of his own fluids. The glossiness of Lynn's blind eye, reminded him of the gray skies of home. The mountainous regions covered in thick mist and cloud cover. The way the rolling fog passed through the mountaintops in the fall, and obscured sight during hunting season. He waited for Trunks to reply, he didn't use his name as he didn't want to break any secret he was holding. He also didn't want Trunks to feel like he had to prob into his past, it was just something that was bothering Sado to the point of him bringing it up in a casual conversation where it definitely didn't belong. It seemed like it was time to let Trunks in, in on himself, in on the plan, in on the people he adopted into their fold. Everything he wanted to know, was only a question away, as Sado didn't have the energy or intention to lie in this moment.​

Last edited:

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He wasn't meditating, even if that's what it appeared like he was doing. He was laying there lethargically looking up thinking of everything he's ever done wrong in his life. It was bothersome, his thoughts that is. They were always nagging at him, be they the good ones, or the bad ones, always prodding him to do better. Though there was another voice, always there, always hostile, always telling him one day it'd burn it all down watching the ashes amass.
No matter how much he built up the world around him that voice told him the moment he lost himself to it, would be the moment burnt it all to the ground. The words he heard that day echoed through his mind numerous times. "If you keep walking down this path you're building for us I'll work against you at every turn. Every chance I get I'll murder, I'll torture, and I'll destroy. I'll burn every bridge you build and I'll poison every well you dig. Every moment you lose yourself to me will be a moment you regret. Because that's what we do. That's what YOU do. You destroy everything you touch."
Did he really destroy everything he touched? He thought back to that day. It was his fault, if he had been active if he had been doing his job and watching their camp he'd still be there today. He'd still have his goliath brethren to fall back upon even if they never truly respected him or truly accepted him that was the world he was born into the only world he knew. He just wanted what was easy back, even if he dealt with pain, rejection and shunning it was a pain he was used to. An even he was used to.

His mind was so lost to the thoughts that he wasn't focusing on the world around him just silently laying there watching each lone drop of water drip down and hit the ground. They made a noise like a running faucet or tap left to drip. It wasn't soothing, but it was something he could focus on the keep himself from falling deeper into despair, and regret.
He was so caught up he didn't realize someone had found him. He wasn't hiding, but he was indeed avoiding people. He didn't even notice the foot steps or the chakra signature. Then it called out to him a voice piercing through the darkness, through the moment of silence and snapping him back to reality-... oop there went gravity-... would he give up that easy?

Sado heard the voice but he wasn't really listening to it. He was still too lost to himself. Too focused on himself to realize the situation around him. This entire demeanor was the exact reason Sado surrounded himself with so many people. It was oh so much easier to focus on others. Their problems could be solved easily. Food? He could provide it. Ryo? He could provide it. Emotional support? He could provide it. However his own problems were different they were personal and he wasn't able to solve them so easily.
With Trunks still speaking toward him Sado began to lift his right arm upward toward the ceiling of the cave holding his arm aloft and looking at the back of his hand extended far above him pointing to the sky. He continued to focus on the water drops falling from the falls and multiple small stalactites jutting out from the stone hanging from the ceiling dripping drop after drop of water condensation and moisture down from the ceiling.

[video=youtube;RpimiNvcRC4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpimiNvcRC4[/video]
You ever seen a shinobi eat a child? Literally just pick the child apart and eat their ears, bite into their flesh, drain their blood with their own teeth and use it like the marinade and marble of a nice extra-rare steak? You know, I have trust issues with your kind-... right? I haven't told you why, but I'm sure you could notice hesitation in our interactions. Would you like to hear the story? My story, why I'm here, why I build bonds and lands so fervently trying to gather up the hopes and dreams of those around me putting all that responsibility on my shoulders? Why I gave up so much of my own ryo to you a few hours after meeting you, and threw away a chance at fame by defending my name so fast and easily just to get a bounty off my head and to get the raiding events stopped quickly and efficiently?

It was unusual his voice was melancholy, empty and hollow. So much different than his usual charismatic, forthright and emotionally swaying tone. It was a voice of someone who didn't care about anything, anyone, even himself. It was a strong tone, full of reserved emotions and confusion. Sado was extremely confused, so this tone was justified. He didn't know what to do, or how to progress right now. He had planned so much, but every moment something reminded him of his past. The way those refugees looked when Smith first saw them.
The way they were left to their own devices reminded him of how his tribe beat him nearly to death and left him bloody and broken in a pile of his own fluids. The glossiness of Lynn's blind eye, reminded him of the gray skies of home. The mountainous regions covered in thick mist and cloud cover. The way the rolling fog passed through the mountaintops in the fall, and obscured sight during hunting season. He waited for Trunks to reply, he didn't use his name as he didn't want to break any secret he was holding. He also didn't want Trunks to feel like he had to prob into his past, it was just something that was bothering Sado to the point of him bringing it up in a casual conversation where it definitely didn't belong. It seemed like it was time to let Trunks in, in on himself, in on the plan, in on the people he adopted into their fold. Everything he wanted to know, was only a question away, as Sado didn't have the energy or intention to lie in this moment.​
Trunks would listen intently when Sado began speaking. It wasn't like him to bring down such seemingly irrelevant and personal information. Something was eating him again, like Trunks had noticed several times before, but sought to choose silence over fumbling over advice he knew he didn't have the knowledge to give. Now was different, the tone Sado used was more fierce, his pitch enthralled with power. Trunks knew this had finally reached a boiling point in Sado, which required his immediate reactions. Even if Sado lashed out at Trunks, Trunks would have to take it as a means to an end to get his.. role model back to where he needed to be.

I would like to hear your story, Jack. You see, even though you lump me in with everyone else, I'm not unlike you. Ive never known my place in the world, but I know I find it's beauty in most places I allow myself to look. Maybe the pain I've experienced doesn't match yours, which is something I'm sure of. But I've known my own pain, and just because a few things set us apart, it doesn't mean that I can't feels yours as well. In most people, that's called empathy. You mean enough that you being in pain causes me pain, so I want to help Sa-.. Jack!

What was going on with Sado? Having absolved his mind of previous transgressions, Trunks worries for his friend. Where was he going internally? What would be the result once he got there? What would Trunks have to do as a result? With these questions and many more running through his mind, Trunks waits for Sado to respond.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Trunks would listen intently when Sado began speaking. It wasn't like him to bring down such seemingly irrelevant and personal information. Something was eating him again, like Trunks had noticed several times before, but sought to choose silence over fumbling over advice he knew he didn't have the knowledge to give. Now was different, the tone Sado used was more fierce, his pitch enthralled with power. Trunks knew this had finally reached a boiling point in Sado, which required his immediate reactions. Even if Sado lashed out at Trunks, Trunks would have to take it as a means to an end to get his.. role model back to where he needed to be.

I would like to hear your story, Jack. You see, even though you lump me in with everyone else, I'm not unlike you. Ive never known my place in the world, but I know I find it's beauty in most places I allow myself to look. Maybe the pain I've experienced doesn't match yours, which is something I'm sure of. But I've known my own pain, and just because a few things set us apart, it doesn't mean that I can't feels yours as well. In most people, that's called empathy. You mean enough that you being in pain causes me pain, so I want to help Sa-.. Jack!

What was going on with Sado? Having absolved his mind of previous transgressions, Trunks worries for his friend. Where was he going internally? What would be the result once he got there? What would Trunks have to do as a result? With these questions and many more running through his mind, Trunks waits for Sado to respond.
[video=youtube;CX11yw6YL1w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CX11yw6YL1w[/video]

Sado paused, waiting for Trunks to reply, then he was speaking before he could realize it. Before he could form the story in his mind, he was telling it. It seemed to be broken in places, like someone who didn't even know all the details of his own past. Though it seemed honest, genuine and would feel true as he spoke it.
Each word would seem sincere. Sado appreciated this, this kind and empathetic gesture from Trunks even if he didn't admit it to him in the moments to come. It was something he would remember, something he would look back to when his emotions were eating away at him like a leech.
It might calm him in the future and show him that all humans weren't the same as Trunks explained. Hopefully, Trunks was different like he said and that he wasn't like Sado, who was innately manipulative.

I wasn't always a part of this world. Well, I mean I've always been in the world as a person, but I was never a part of your world. This confusing, twisting mass of diplomacy, civility, negotiation, and apathy. This world that tosses you aside as soon as you no longer remain useful. Though my world was like that, it tossed me aside the first time I made a mistake I became complacent something I was told to never do. I'm getting ahead of myself. My story starts much further back than that. To a time before all of this, before the failure of the Freehold. It starts nearly twenty-five years ago. You see, my father. Well from what I know of him, he was a beast of rage and alcoholism. He pillaged the civilized world, stealing away riches, objects and-...

There was a long pause. One of contemplation at the stories he had heard before in his youth. About how terrible his father was, about how Sado was just the bastard spawn of a reckless beast and the thing he stole away from the civilized world. It was an eerie silence and it constituted Sado picking his next words and trying to figure out how to tell this story. He didn't want sympathy, or pity he just wanted to let someone in. Into his world, into his mind, a peek at the goliath he was and the reasons why he acted like a fool.
As he continued to speak, he caused his arm to shift in shape and color as the arm turned a deep purple. His chakra and skin glowed a repugnant green as what appeared to be his literal flesh twisted and morphed numerous dark marks and lines twisting upon his right arm. It would be disgusting as his bones, skin, tendons, and veins made a dense, and sloppy noise. The bones cracked, and changed, the skin shifted and pulled making a leather-like noise like two pieces of a thick fabric rubbing together. He thought this the only way to prove what a monster he was. During this process, the areas around his eyes began to turn purple as his irises turned yellow, and his sclera were blackened.

Women. That's hard to say, but it's the truth. I'm the bastard spawn of a beast, and his human pet. You see I come from a tribe of Goliath. We're not like you, we're not human. We don't have the ability to control our instincts. We lose ourselves easily in this world, to the energy in it. It makes us unstable, I believe it makes us less than human, but my tribe. They believed it made us more, oh so much more. Anyway, my father, he was insatiable, he would go on devastating rampages through civilized society killing many, destroying everything in his way and stealing away people. Keep in mind this was before my time it's only the stories I was told. My mother, she was one of those women that he stole away. A human. Through some form of Stockholm syndrome or maybe it was genuine love I was conceived. To celebrate my father went ape-shit, attacking a settlement, he was felled by a civilized society. My tribe told me it was done by a group of men, wearing armor similar to mine. Now that I look back, I'm guessing it was the Black Ones, the same people now chasing us.

Sado seemed to think heavily about that fact, ordering it in his mind and silently directing more ire toward the Black Ones and Takauji Ashikaga. He didn't blame them directly for his childhood, nor his lost parents. That was their own fault, but he did blame them for the actions in Qindong. For those people left in a slum to fight for themselves and slowly starve to death.
The children who had been injured years ago during the Razing of Chungsu and never saw a doctor because they were poor. The people who were kept dumb, and submissive to the Freehold merely to further their oppression. The adults who were forced to hunt every beast of the land, and kill all their beasts of burden to satiate their children's hunger just one more day. The fact that their only means for survival was picking over a lost empire for trinkets to trade at the market for their next meal and glass of clean water. His eyes furrowed slightly as he thought of the best way to explain what he knew about his mother.
He didn't know much, but what he did know was given to him through a veil of bias and contempt from his people. He had no one to correct them or stand up for him or his parents so he took their word as fact. He remembered back to being mocked and bullied for his small size due to his "civilized ***** of a mother." The constant prejudice and scorn he faced from the moment he could realize what those emotions and moments meant, due to the fact that he was a half-goliath, half-human mutt.

Pushing past that my mother died in childbirth, her body was that of a human, she couldn't bear my form, my unstable, mangled, shape. She died, bringing me into this world. Sometimes I wish she had taken me with her. At least that way I wouldn't need to-... t-.. So I was raised by the tribe. Not as a child, but as a warrior. They made me fight, they made me kill, they made me learn what it was like to take the pain, and force that pain out upon others. It took a broken child and shattered him into pieces. However, I grew and I accepted my role in the tribe as just a half-blooded bastard, scum that's only job was to protect what he could. Just when I was being accepted for something more than what I am around the age of fifteen, that's the day it was all wrested from me torn from my hands. I can remember it clearly. Earlier I asked you if you've ever seen a shinobi eat a child. Well, I have. The Claymore, they're just as broken, just as twisted and mangled as I am. They attacked one day while I was on watch. Apparently, they were hired by the same origination that had done away with my father. One thousand Ryo for each ear of a Goliath, but they wanted more. They literally ate my people Trunks. Like veal, they tore children from their mothers and picked them apart. What was left were numerous fallen corpses. Obviously, I was blamed, my chieftain decided that my inaction was the cause of everything. He crafted my punishment, a near death beating then exile. I could never return to the world I knew. The world that had raised me, the only world that accepted me even just partially. From there I've been doing this every day.

Sado finally lowered his arm back to his side laying there still looking toward each small drop of water. He wasn't directing this at Trunks in a harsh or callous way. He was trying to be genuine, and not blame anyone but himself for his life. He hated shinobi, but he didn't have that feeling for Trunks who himself was a shinobi. He merely felt like he was a kind-hearted child. One who wanted nothing but peace, and who hurt himself in pursuit of it. Sado slightly understood this feeling, the feeling of pursuing something unobtainable.
He did it every day when he tried to reach out and take his own happiness. His emotions were intuitively linked to the world more than others. This was in the form of the natural energy he absorbed. If the world was violent he was violent. If it was passive, he could be passive, but there was always a duality. A dark and a light, a yin, and yang. He favored the real, the tangible, the stuff he could change.

With a bit of clarity, I can finally see my life as a series of compounding, poor choices. Nothing but a string of death and rebirth. I'm always dying. Like everyone else, I want to learn the way to win, but I still can't accept the way to lose, to accept defeat, to learn to die. I want to be liberated from it all. So that when tomorrow finally comes, I can free my ambitious mind, and learn the art of dying, the art of surviving, the art of moving on. I know now there was nothing I could've done to save my tribe, yet I still sold my soul to your kind in search of power and vengeance. After that event, I traded my own safety for the belief that I could murder my way to peace, I fought as a mercenary. I killed, I drank, I fucked away my problems, then I did it all again the next day. I believed that if I could be a greater horror, than what I saw that day it would bring my tribe back. Once this lie was shattered by years of idleness and inability I scrambled to find a solution, to make a deal, to undo my mistakes and balance the scales. I now understand that there are no scales, and there is no redemption for a terrible monster like me.

With those words, and the pure conviction, he spoke them in it would seem like he believed he was a monster. He seemed like he believed he wasn't fit for redemption. That no matter the amount of good he did, the amount of light he put into the world. His heart and his life would always be dark. The darkness would always surround him in this world.

No ledger that judges me good or evil, that tracks my deeds and tells the world of who I am and what I'm doing and why I'm doing it. But I still want to do my part, I want to do what I can, in search of acceptance. With this in mind, I want to be free to simply be myself and live with the terrible mistakes I've made but they're always there. Always telling me how I'm going to fail next time. How tomorrow everyone around me will die, bleeding and screaming and how every building will burn to ash, and when I finally stop to tally my accomplishments and my rage, anger, and determination subsides and my vision returns from that blurred state of aggression. I'll be standing in an endless pool of blood as far as the eye can see, a pile of bodies reaching the skies. A pool of my own making soiled head to toe in the red sticky ichor of the ones I fought so hard to protect. The last few weeks I was the happiest I've been in my life This clan is bringing out something in me. I don't know if it's good or bad, but-... I like it. Then, like two days ago you showed up with a merchant and made a joke. I joked back thinking you'd appreciate a jab back, but you vanished as if slighted or hurt. I'm a one-track person Trunks. I can't do what I need to do and focus on multiple streams of emotions at once. If you have a problem with me, or with something I say or do, say it to me.

Sado's voice was resolute he meant it. If Trunks had a problem he wanted him to tell him. He didn't want him to ruminate and stagnate in misplaced wrath or aggression. Trunks was one of the only people Sado felt like he could talk to. He didn't want to lose that or to cause him to feel like he needed to remain silent.
More than all of that he wanted Trunks to be like these people. He wanted him to know Sado would take his burden and help him carry it but Sado. He needed the same. He couldn't do this all himself, he couldn't be held responsible for all of these people and himself. It was hard enough to keep himself moving forward, he'd need help to keep these people directed toward the future. Additionally, he needed allies to fight the impending war. He knew it would happen soon. Takauji Ashikaga would force his tyranny upon the world.
It would probably start in the Tea Peninsula. He'd do like the Golden Sabbath did and begin taking in lands, however, Sado believed he'd do it violently. He'd hold these people under an iron fist of oppression like what was done to Qindong. It would happen sometime this month, he would begin to do it he knew it. Sado needed Trunks and Vegeta, and Uta, and Fu, and Korra and Kilik and even Grenth to stand up and say they won't let Takauji play this game with people's lives.

I'm okay with criticism and I'll listen. You don't have to run from an encounter because you think I'll be offended. You're the second friend I made in our clan. First was a man named Vegeta, you remind me of him a bit but I digress. When I passed you that Ryo so easily it was because I feel like the clan is the only family I have right now. These people are an extension of that but the Golden Sabbath is all I have right now and I don't want to lose that like I've lost so much in the past. You mentioned your own pain and here I am talking for eons about myself. What's up? Tell me your story I'll listen silently until you finish.

Sado had gotten a lot of things off of his chest and was feeling emotionally lighter. It became easier to reason between what would be right and what would be easy. He knew now that the choice he thought he had wasn't, in reality, a choice. There was only one thing he could do and that would need Trunks to open up to feel safe around him and to finally decide that the Golden Sabbath was really what he needed. Trunks was the first step in explaining his plan to the Golden Sabbath. Bringing him into it and explaining it to him would be key, but Sado needed to wait. He needed to let Trunks speak now, and he needed him to be honest if he could be.

(Senninka) - Sage Transformation
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Range: Short
Chakra: 15-30
Damage: 30-60
Description: Sage Transformation is an ability wielded by Jūgo's clan, which increases their physical abilities and allows their bodies to perform various shape-shifting feats due to their innate ability to passively absorb natural energy. It is a multifaceted ability that permits them to achieve feats ranging from creating various weapon-like appendages to altering their body structure, as well as a general increase in their physical capabilities. In the experiments created by Orochimaru, this ability is referred to as "Cursed Seal Transformation" (Juinka). The transformation can be used countless times in battle and sustained while the user has enough chakra to do so. The damage the technique can produce is proportionate to the body part altered and the way it was altered. This technique enables the user to produce melee attacks or defenses through the alteration of his body. When utilized by Mitsuki, he gains a cyan chakra shroud that forms into ethereal snakes around his body to aid in his attack range, and he grows out a single horn from his forehead.
Note: Only useable by Sage Transformation bios.

Last edited:

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
[video=youtube;CX11yw6YL1w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CX11yw6YL1w[/video]

Sado paused, waiting for Trunks to reply, then he was speaking before he could realize it. Before he could form the story in his mind, he was telling it. It seemed to be broken in places, like someone who didn't even know all the details of his own past. Though it seemed honest, genuine and would feel true as he spoke it.
Each word would seem sincere. Sado appreciated this, this kind and empathetic gesture from Trunks even if he didn't admit it to him in the moments to come. It was something he would remember, something he would look back to when his emotions were eating away at him like a leech.
It might calm him in the future and show him that all humans weren't the same as Trunks explained. Hopefully, Trunks was different like he said and that he wasn't like Sado, who was innately manipulative.

I wasn't always a part of this world. Well, I mean I've always been in the world as a person, but I was never a part of your world. This confusing, twisting mass of diplomacy, civility, negotiation, and apathy. This world that tosses you aside as soon as you no longer remain useful. Though my world was like that, it tossed me aside the first time I made a mistake I became complacent something I was told to never do. I'm getting ahead of myself. My story starts much further back than that. To a time before all of this, before the failure of the Freehold. It starts nearly twenty-five years ago. You see, my father. Well from what I know of him, he was a beast of rage and alcoholism. He pillaged the civilized world, stealing away riches, objects and-...

There was a long pause. One of contemplation at the stories he had heard before in his youth. About how terrible his father was, about how Sado was just the bastard spawn of a reckless beast and the thing he stole away from the civilized world. It was an eerie silence and it constituted Sado picking his next words and trying to figure out how to tell this story. He didn't want sympathy, or pity he just wanted to let someone in. Into his world, into his mind, a peek at the goliath he was and the reasons why he acted like a fool.
As he continued to speak, he caused his arm to shift in shape and color as the arm turned a deep purple. His chakra and skin glowed a repugnant green as what appeared to be his literal flesh twisted and morphed numerous dark marks and lines twisting upon his right arm. It would be disgusting as his bones, skin, tendons, and veins made a dense, and sloppy noise. The bones cracked, and changed, the skin shifted and pulled making a leather-like noise like two pieces of a thick fabric rubbing together. He thought this the only way to prove what a monster he was. During this process, the areas around his eyes began to turn purple as his irises turned yellow, and his sclera were blackened.

Women. That's hard to say, but it's the truth. I'm the bastard spawn of a beast, and his human pet. You see I come from a tribe of Goliath. We're not like you, we're not human. We don't have the ability to control our instincts. We lose ourselves easily in this world, to the energy in it. It makes us unstable, I believe it makes us less than human, but my tribe. They believed it made us more, oh so much more. Anyway, my father, he was insatiable, he would go on devastating rampages through civilized society killing many, destroying everything in his way and stealing away people. Keep in mind this was before my time it's only the stories I was told. My mother, she was one of those women that he stole away. A human. Through some form of Stockholm syndrome or maybe it was genuine love I was conceived. To celebrate my father went ape-shit, attacking a settlement, he was felled by a civilized society. My tribe told me it was done by a group of men, wearing armor similar to mine. Now that I look back, I'm guessing it was the Black Ones, the same people now chasing us.

Sado seemed to think heavily about that fact, ordering it in his mind and silently directing more ire toward the Black Ones and Takauji Ashikaga. He didn't blame them directly for his childhood, nor his lost parents. That was their own fault, but he did blame them for the actions in Qindong. For those people left in a slum to fight for themselves and slowly starve to death.
The children who had been injured years ago during the Razing of Chungsu and never saw a doctor because they were poor. The people who were kept dumb, and submissive to the Freehold merely to further their oppression. The adults who were forced to hunt every beast of the land, and kill all their beasts of burden to satiate their children's hunger just one more day. The fact that their only means for survival was picking over a lost empire for trinkets to trade at the market for their next meal and glass of clean water. His eyes furrowed slightly as he thought of the best way to explain what he knew about his mother.
He didn't know much, but what he did know was given to him through a veil of bias and contempt from his people. He had no one to correct them or stand up for him or his parents so he took their word as fact. He remembered back to being mocked and bullied for his small size due to his "civilized ***** of a mother." The constant prejudice and scorn he faced from the moment he could realize what those emotions and moments meant, due to the fact that he was a half-goliath, half-human mutt.

Pushing past that my mother died in childbirth, her body was that of a human, she couldn't bear my form, my unstable, mangled, shape. She died, bringing me into this world. Sometimes I wish she had taken me with her. At least that way I wouldn't need to-... t-.. So I was raised by the tribe. Not as a child, but as a warrior. They made me fight, they made me kill, they made me learn what it was like to take the pain, and force that pain out upon others. It took a broken child and shattered him into pieces. However, I grew and I accepted my role in the tribe as just a half-blooded bastard, scum that's only job was to protect what he could. Just when I was being accepted for something more than what I am around the age of fifteen, that's the day it was all wrested from me torn from my hands. I can remember it clearly. Earlier I asked you if you've ever seen a shinobi eat a child. Well, I have. The Claymore, they're just as broken, just as twisted and mangled as I am. They attacked one day while I was on watch. Apparently, they were hired by the same origination that had done away with my father. One thousand Ryo for each ear of a Goliath, but they wanted more. They literally ate my people Trunks. Like veal, they tore children from their mothers and picked them apart. What was left were numerous fallen corpses. Obviously, I was blamed, my chieftain decided that my inaction was the cause of everything. He crafted my punishment, a near death beating then exile. I could never return to the world I knew. The world that had raised me, the only world that accepted me even just partially. From there I've been doing this every day.

Sado finally lowered his arm back to his side laying there still looking toward each small drop of water. He wasn't directing this at Trunks in a harsh or callous way. He was trying to be genuine, and not blame anyone but himself for his life. He hated shinobi, but he didn't have that feeling for Trunks who himself was a shinobi. He merely felt like he was a kind-hearted child. One who wanted nothing but peace, and who hurt himself in pursuit of it. Sado slightly understood this feeling, the feeling of pursuing something unobtainable.
He did it every day when he tried to reach out and take his own happiness. His emotions were intuitively linked to the world more than others. This was in the form of the natural energy he absorbed. If the world was violent he was violent. If it was passive, he could be passive, but there was always a duality. A dark and a light, a yin, and yang. He favored the real, the tangible, the stuff he could change.

With a bit of clarity, I can finally see my life as a series of compounding, poor choices. Nothing but a string of death and rebirth. I'm always dying. Like everyone else, I want to learn the way to win, but I still can't accept the way to lose, to accept defeat, to learn to die. I want to be liberated from it all. So that when tomorrow finally comes, I can free my ambitious mind, and learn the art of dying, the art of surviving, the art of moving on. I know now there was nothing I could've done to save my tribe, yet I still sold my soul to your kind in search of power and vengeance. After that event, I traded my own safety for the belief that I could murder my way to peace, I fought as a mercenary. I killed, I drank, I fucked away my problems, then I did it all again the next day. I believed that if I could be a greater horror, than what I saw that day it would bring my tribe back. Once this lie was shattered by years of idleness and inability I scrambled to find a solution, to make a deal, to undo my mistakes and balance the scales. I now understand that there are no scales, and there is no redemption for a terrible monster like me.

With those words, and the pure conviction, he spoke them in it would seem like he believed he was a monster. He seemed like he believed he wasn't fit for redemption. That no matter the amount of good he did, the amount of light he put into the world. His heart and his life would always be dark. The darkness would always surround him in this world.

No ledger that judges me good or evil, that tracks my deeds and tells the world of who I am and what I'm doing and why I'm doing it. But I still want to do my part, I want to do what I can, in search of acceptance. With this in mind, I want to be free to simply be myself and live with the terrible mistakes I've made but they're always there. Always telling me how I'm going to fail next time. How tomorrow everyone around me will die, bleeding and screaming and how every building will burn to ash, and when I finally stop to tally my accomplishments and my rage, anger, and determination subsides and my vision returns from that blurred state of aggression. I'll be standing in an endless pool of blood as far as the eye can see, a pile of bodies reaching the skies. A pool of my own making soiled head to toe in the red sticky ichor of the ones I fought so hard to protect. The last few weeks I was the happiest I've been in my life This clan is bringing out something in me. I don't know if it's good or bad, but-... I like it. Then, like two days ago you showed up with a merchant and made a joke. I joked back thinking you'd appreciate a jab back, but you vanished as if slighted or hurt. I'm a one-track person Trunks. I can't do what I need to do and focus on multiple streams of emotions at once. If you have a problem with me, or with something I say or do, say it to me.

Sado's voice was resolute he meant it. If Trunks had a problem he wanted him to tell him. He didn't want him to ruminate and stagnate in misplaced wrath or aggression. Trunks was one of the only people Sado felt like he could talk to. He didn't want to lose that or to cause him to feel like he needed to remain silent.
More than all of that he wanted Trunks to be like these people. He wanted him to know Sado would take his burden and help him carry it but Sado. He needed the same. He couldn't do this all himself, he couldn't be held responsible for all of these people and himself. It was hard enough to keep himself moving forward, he'd need help to keep these people directed toward the future. Additionally, he needed allies to fight the impending war. He knew it would happen soon. Takauji Ashikaga would force his tyranny upon the world.
It would probably start in the Tea Peninsula. He'd do like the Golden Sabbath did and begin taking in lands, however, Sado believed he'd do it violently. He'd hold these people under an iron fist of oppression like what was done to Qindong. It would happen sometime this month, he would begin to do it he knew it. Sado needed Trunks and Vegeta, and Uta, and Fu, and Korra and Kilik and even Grenth to stand up and say they won't let Takauji play this game with people's lives.

I'm okay with criticism and I'll listen. You don't have to run from an encounter because you think I'll be offended. You're the second friend I made in our clan. First was a man named Vegeta, you remind me of him a bit but I digress. When I passed you that Ryo so easily it was because I feel like the clan is the only family I have right now. These people are an extension of that but the Golden Sabbath is all I have right now and I don't want to lose that like I've lost so much in the past. You mentioned your own pain and here I am talking for eons about myself. What's up? Tell me your story I'll listen silently until you finish.

Sado had gotten a lot of things off of his chest and was feeling emotionally lighter. It became easier to reason between what would be right and what would be easy. He knew now that the choice he thought he had wasn't, in reality, a choice. There was only one thing he could do and that would need Trunks to open up to feel safe around him and to finally decide that the Golden Sabbath was really what he needed. Trunks was the first step in explaining his plan to the Golden Sabbath. Bringing him into it and explaining it to him would be key, but Sado needed to wait. He needed to let Trunks speak now, and he needed him to be honest if he could be.

(Senninka) - Sage Transformation
Type: Supplementary/Offensive/Defensive
Chakra: 15-30
Damage: 30-60
Description: Sage Transformation is an ability wielded by Jūgo's clan, which increases their physical abilities and allows their bodies to perform various shape-shifting feats due to their innate ability to passively absorb natural energy. It is a multifaceted ability that permits them to achieve feats ranging from creating various weapon-like appendages to altering their body structure, as well as a general increase in their physical capabilities. In the experiments created by Orochimaru, this ability is referred to as "Cursed Seal Transformation" (Juinka). The transformation can be used countless times in battle and sustained while the user has enough chakra to do so. The damage the technique can produce is proportionate to the body part altered and the way it was altered. This technique enables the user to produce melee attacks or defenses through the alteration of his body. When utilized by Mitsuki, he gains a cyan chakra shroud that forms into ethereal snakes around his body to aid in his attack range, and he grows out a single horn from his forehead.
Note: Only useable by Sage Transformation bios.
Trunks listened as carefully as he could, taking in every detail of Sados tales. His body would be exhibiting signs of great interest to what he was hearing, if Sado felt comfortable enough with him to open up like he was, Trunks knew what he was saying was of the upmost importance to his closest friend and ally.

We are a lot alike Sado. But where my pain comes from a shroud of mystery, your delves from painful memories. Having no memories of my Father is better than having nothing but painful ones, and I did have my Mother to fall back on for support. I'm sorry for what the actions of my and your people alike. Trunks would say, not exactly knowing what to say. He hopes that Sado would find his sentiments in the ramblings that was his uncertainty of what to say.

Trunks' story was one that he himself didn't know how to begin. He had only the stories he was told about his birth, and the effect they caused. Taking a deep breath Trunks decides to tell Sado about his actions after arriving with the merchants to give himself more time to collect his thoughts on his story.

That was no joke I was trying to pull Sado, I was attempting to set up a situation to get us out of public eyes so we may formulate a plan in secret. I was trying to set up plans for the safety and continued flourish of our clan, but instead you diverted all of your attention to some woman. I had trusted that you were also wanting to make plans to carry this out. I suppose in the moment it seemed as if you had your bounty taken care of, so there was nothing left for you but leisure. Blinded by this, and the fact that the only strong male figure that has ever been in my life was appearing to leave just as the first had.. it made me react, and I knew that if I blew up here, it would give away our cover, so I left to figure out the problem.

Sado wanted honesty, and this was just that. Unfiltered honesty. Now would come the hard part. His story.

The story of my birth isn't one that many would find interesting. My Mother was travelling from place to place selling her inventions to merchants and vendors all over. She is a brilliant scientist and inventor. One day as she was travelling, a group of men ambushed her. She tried giving them her money, her belongings, her jewlery, anything worth value, but they kept advancing. Her guess is they wanted her body and then her life. But before they had a chance to, a smaller statured man landed between her and them from above. She described him as having spiky black hair, and a glourious widows peak. He saved her that day, and she made him dinner as a thank you. One thing led to another, and before long months had passed with them being together for most of it. During this time, my Mom found out she was pregnant with me, but this wouldn't fare well for the shinobi she met. Soon after hearing about this, he would leave without a word, leaving my pregnant mother to face the struggles of life and parenthood alone. The struggles she faced, the dangers we had to flee, the nights we went hungry, all could have been curved, if not prevented, if the man stayed and contributed to my raising. But no, all I got from him was this jutsu, the one that he used to save my Mother.

Trunks would then allow his arms and legs to be covered by a white hot ash.

The only reason I even got this was because my Mother memorized everything about it, even though she knew nothing of Ninjutsu, and guided me into finding it myself when it became clear that I had an affinity for fire jutsu.

Looking at his hands, Trunks would then wonder what he would do if he ever found the man? Thank him for saving his Mom? Try to kill him for making he and his Mother suffer? What was the right answer here?

( Katon - Shisan e no ha ) Fire Style - Ashes to Asset
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: A unique fire style jutsu based on chakra flow abilities. This particular technique focuses on the unique aspect of some fire release jutsu, namely those based on explosive ash, such as Asuma's technique he used vs Hidan. By forming this explosive ash the user is capable of applying the ash to his limbs or any weapons he uses. By activating this jutsu the user is able to release the ash during taijutsu or other weapon attacks. Though this costs a move slot each time the ash is released. By using the momentum behind physical attacks the user of this jutsu is capable of sending streams of red hot ash from the seals to augment the range of the attacks and cause increased damage in close range. However as to prevent the user suffering from his own jutsu, the ash from this can only be caused to explode with a subsequent technique this technique must be a higher ranked fire technique due to the strength of the chakra stored in the ash release and it's density. In regards to scaling each time the jutsu is used, the user may release an amount of ash with a maximum range of mid. If it was to travel in a straight line from the user to mid ranged. A total of 15 meters, this can also be used to form the ash in to smaller patterns that instead have wider ranges provided they follow the initial dimensions. This ash behaves in an adhesive manner sticking to enemy targets similar to boiling sugar. Alternatively, the ash can be streamed into another Katon jutsu increasing it's damage by +20 while occurring in the same TF but of course costing a move.

~Notes~
- Once activated remains active for the rest of the battle.
- Each time the ash is used it costs a move slot.
- Must be taught by Vegeta

Last edited:

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Trunks listened as carefully as he could, taking in every detail of Sados tales. His body would be exhibiting signs of great interest to what he was hearing, if Sado felt comfortable enough with him to open up like he was, Trunks knew what he was saying was of the upmost importance to his closest friend and ally.

We are a lot alike Sado. But where my pain comes from a shroud of mystery, your delves from painful memories. Having no memories of my Father is better than having nothing but painful ones, and I did have my Mother to fall back on for support. I'm sorry for what the actions of my and your people alike. Trunks would say, not exactly knowing what to say. He hopes that Sado would find his sentiments in the ramblings that was his uncertainty of what to say.

Trunks' story was one that he himself didn't know how to begin. He had only the stories he was told about his birth, and the effect they caused. Taking a deep breath Trunks decides to tell Sado about his actions after arriving with the merchants to give himself more time to collect his thoughts on his story.

That was no joke I was trying to pull Sado, I was attempting to set up a situation to get us out of public eyes so we may formulate a plan in secret. I was trying to set up plans for the safety and continued flourish of our clan, but instead you diverted all of your attention to some woman. I had trusted that you were also wanting to make plans to carry this out. I suppose in the moment it seemed as if you had your bounty taken care of, so there was nothing left for you but leisure. Blinded by this, and the fact that the only strong male figure that has ever been in my life was appearing to leave just as the first had.. it made me react, and I knew that if I blew up here, it would give away our cover, so I left to figure out the problem.

Sado wanted honesty, and this was just that. Unfiltered honesty. Now would come the hard part. His story.

The story of my birth isn't one that many would find interesting. My Mother was travelling from place to place selling her inventions to merchants and vendors all over. She is a brilliant scientist and inventor. One day as she was travelling, a group of men ambushed her. She tried giving them her money, her belongings, her jewlery, anything worth value, but they kept advancing. Her guess is they wanted her body and then her life. But before they had a chance to, a smaller statured man landed between her and them from above. She described him as having spiky black hair, and a glourious widows peak. He saved her that day, and she made him dinner as a thank you. One thing led to another, and before long months had passed with them being together for most of it. During this time, my Mom found out she was pregnant with me, but this wouldn't fare well for the shinobi she met. Soon after hearing about this, he would leave without a word, leaving my pregnant mother to face the struggles of life and parenthood alone. The struggles she faced, the dangers we had to flee, the nights we went hungry, all could have been curved, if not prevented, if the man stayed and contributed to my raising. But no, all I got from him was this jutsu, the one that he used to save my Mother.

Trunks would then allow his arms and legs to be covered by a white hot ash.

The only reason I even got this was because my Mother memorized everything about it, even though she knew nothing of Ninjutsu, and guided me into finding it myself when it became clear that I had an affinity for fire jutsu.

Looking at his hands, Trunks would then wonder what he would do if he ever found the man? Thank him for saving his Mom? Try to kill him for making he and his Mother suffer? What was the right answer here?

( Katon - Shisan e no ha ) Fire Style - Ashes to Asset
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: A unique fire style jutsu based on chakra flow abilities. This particular technique focuses on the unique aspect of some fire release jutsu, namely those based on explosive ash, such as Asuma's technique he used vs Hidan. By forming this explosive ash the user is capable of applying the ash to his limbs or any weapons he uses. By activating this jutsu the user is able to release the ash during taijutsu or other weapon attacks. Though this costs a move slot each time the ash is released. By using the momentum behind physical attacks the user of this jutsu is capable of sending streams of red hot ash from the seals to augment the range of the attacks and cause increased damage in close range. However as to prevent the user suffering from his own jutsu, the ash from this can only be caused to explode with a subsequent technique this technique must be a higher ranked fire technique due to the strength of the chakra stored in the ash release and it's density. In regards to scaling each time the jutsu is used, the user may release an amount of ash with a maximum range of mid. If it was to travel in a straight line from the user to mid ranged. A total of 15 meters, this can also be used to form the ash in to smaller patterns that instead have wider ranges provided they follow the initial dimensions. This ash behaves in an adhesive manner sticking to enemy targets similar to boiling sugar. Alternatively, the ash can be streamed into another Katon jutsu increasing it's damage by +20 while occurring in the same TF but of course costing a move.

~Notes~
- Once activated remains active for the rest of the battle.
- Each time the ash is used it costs a move slot.
- Must be taught by Vegeta
The way he described his childhood resonated with Sado to a degree. It wasn't as bloody, or as dramatic as his own, but it still showed him that everyone else had their own problems just like he did. It was like his clone had told Lorelei, he needed to use his own advice. That replayed in his mind quickly, as the words replayed in his mind. "The world is a living thing, and living things defy simple fixing. All we can do is protect those we care about. We can extend a hand to offer aid-... But it's up to the other person to accept that aid. If they don't want it you can't force it upon them."
He was good at helping others, manipulating others, making them feel better about themselves, but he was terrible at helping himself. His own emotions weren't like other's emotions he thought. They weren't easy to sway and to change, once set in place it felt like they were locked there. He took in Trunks' words in polite, and profound silence. The way he spoke, Sado could sense a bit of-... What felt like scorn at his actions with that woman. However, Sado remained in silence storing away that thought to mention when Trunks had finished speaking.

He moved onto his own story. It felt short, but that didn't stop it from having an impact. Sado initially thought he was worse off for not knowing his parents, but then the way Trunks spoke, the way he harkened back to a life with an absentee father. It had him questioning which truly was worse, to know your parent died or to not know at all why your parent was absent from your life.
The guilt and thoughts that maybe it was your fault that they left. The days and nights relying on a parent who could have it so much easier if their partner had stuck around. Then he got into the actual description of the person. The appearance sounded familiar to say the least, it was as if Trunks was directly describing someone he knew, how would he respond? It would have to be honesty he thought.
Was it just a serendipitous occurrence that this boy joined the Golden Sabbath, or was it a hand of fate pushing him into this organization. He didn't know what to say at this moment. Be honest and straight out, or let the boy learn on his own. It might not even be as he assumed. There were various people in this world maybe it was another "short, spiky-haired, renegade for lyfe."
It didn't have to be Vegeta. However, this kid, from the first moment Sado met him, he reminded him of Vegeta. Was it by accident? Or was his first instinct spot on? By this point, Trunks had finished his story and Sado noticed there were a few things he had to explain.

Looking back, I understand now. You wanted to know what was happening and I was too focused on my next action to bring you into the fold completely. I had already formed the plan in my mind, and I saw the next step to it standing before me. That woman, I sent her out into the world with a shadow clone. They gathered an insurmountable amount of information. I now know the geographical location of about twelve or more additional landmarks. I know the placement of foodstuffs, population sizes, landmass sizes, and shapes. Additionally, my clone with the help of that "woman" you think lightly of, saved an entire community of refugees from the Razing of Chungsu bringing them here with enough food to feed not only them but all of the people here and create farmland and crops to sustain them into the future. I'm not saying this to gloat or be pretentious, I'm saying it to explain to you what I see this clan as. We each do our own thing, and that thing builds into the bigger picture of what the clan becomes. That woman has just as much value in this world as I do, maybe more because she is smart enough to understand her own, and the emotions of others around her. She turned an entire settlement to our cause with just a few comforting words and helped my clone understand the hearts and minds of people not like us. People without innate strength and resolve.

Sado had brought up Trunks' contempt for the woman who he believed would usurp his place in the clan. To Sado, it seemed like he believed that he was being abandoned as he said and left to his own devices. That was the furthest thing from the truth. Sado left him to his own devices out of respect. He believes each person in the clan has the same right to build it up in whatever way they saw fit. As long as they weren't hurting their own people Sado didn't mind what they did. Each member of the Golden Sabbath had their own reasons for acting, and Sado knew this. He thought back to the man Trunks described. Could it really be Vegeta? Or was he just assuming?
Sado was still lying on the ground too lethargic and unmotivated to move from his spot. This conversation slowly roused him from his depression and apathy, but that would take a moment. It was more than just a passing emotion, it was a down spike brought on by the world, the natural energy. He slowly began to focus on the process of his body absorbing the natural energy and his mood and personality began to stabilize as he began to speak. It was unusual.

About the man you spoke of. He's sounding more and more like a person I know. Did your mother speak about his prideful nature? His warrior way? A drive to become the strongest and overcome all odds to prove he was better than the average saiy-... human? If so, I might know your fathers name Trunks, and I could probably introduce you as you may be working alongside him if you remain here.

Last edited:

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The way he described his childhood resonated with Sado to a degree. It wasn't as bloody, or as dramatic as his own, but it still showed him that everyone else had their own problems just like he did. It was like his clone had told Lorelei, he needed to use his own advice. That replayed in his mind quickly, as the words replayed in his mind. "The world is a living thing, and living things defy simple fixing. All we can do is protect those we care about. We can extend a hand to offer aid-... But it's up to the other person to accept that aid. If they don't want it you can't force it upon them."
He was good at helping others, manipulating others, making them feel better about themselves, but he was terrible at helping himself. His own emotions weren't like other's emotions he thought. They weren't easy to sway and to change, once set in place it felt like they were locked there. He took in Trunks' words in polite, and profound silence. The way he spoke, Sado could sense a bit of-... What felt like scorn at his actions with that woman. However, Sado remained in silence storing away that thought to mention when Trunks had finished speaking.

He moved onto his own story. It felt short, but that didn't stop it from having an impact. Sado initially thought he was worse off for not knowing his parents, but then the way Trunks spoke, the way he harkened back to a life with an absentee father. It had him questioning which truly was worse, to know your parent died or to not know at all why your parent was absent from your life.
The guilt and thoughts that maybe it was your fault that they left. The days and nights relying on a parent who could have it so much easier if their partner had stuck around. Then he got into the actual description of the person. The appearance sounded familiar to say the least, it was as if Trunks was directly describing someone he knew, how would he respond? It would have to be honesty he thought.
Was it just a serendipitous occurrence that this boy joined the Golden Sabbath, or was it a hand of fate pushing him into this organization. He didn't know what to say at this moment. Be honest and straight out, or let the boy learn on his own. It might not even be as he assumed. There were various people in this world maybe it was another "short, spiky-haired, renegade for lyfe."
It didn't have to be Vegeta. However, this kid, from the first moment Sado met him, he reminded him of Vegeta. Was it by accident? Or was his first instinct spot on? By this point, Trunks had finished his story and Sado noticed there were a few things he had to explain.

Looking back, I understand now. You wanted to know what was happening and I was too focused on my next action to bring you into the fold completely. I had already formed the plan in my mind, and I saw the next step to it standing before me. That woman, I sent her out into the world with a shadow clone. They gathered an insurmountable amount of information. I now know the geographical location of about twelve or more additional landmarks. I know the placement of foodstuffs, population sizes, landmass sizes, and shapes. Additionally, my clone with the help of that "woman" you think lightly of, saved an entire community of refugees from the Razing of Chungsu bringing them here with enough food to feed not only them but all of the people here and create farmland and crops to sustain them into the future. I'm not saying this to gloat or be pretentious, I'm saying it to explain to you what I see this clan as. We each do our own thing, and that thing builds into the bigger picture of what the clan becomes. That woman has just as much value in this world as I do, maybe more because she is smart enough to understand her own, and the emotions of others around her. She turned an entire settlement to our cause with just a few comforting words and helped my clone understand the hearts and minds of people not like us. People without innate strength and resolve.

Sado had brought up Trunks' contempt for the woman who he believed would usurp his place in the clan. To Sado, it seemed like he believed that he was being abandoned as he said and left to his own devices. That was the furthest thing from the truth. Sado left him to his own devices out of respect. He believes each person in the clan has the same right to build it up in whatever way they saw fit. As long as they weren't hurting their own people Sado didn't mind what they did. Each member of the Golden Sabbath had their own reasons for acting, and Sado knew this. He thought back to the man Trunks described. Could it really be Vegeta? Or was he just assuming?
Sado was still lying on the ground too lethargic and unmotivated to move from his spot. This conversation slowly roused him from his depression and apathy, but that would take a moment. It was more than just a passing emotion, it was a down spike brought on by the world, the natural energy. He slowly began to focus on the process of his body absorbing the natural energy and his mood and personality began to stabilize as he began to speak. It was unusual.

About the man you spoke of. He's sounding more and more like a person I know. Did your mother speak about his prideful nature? His warrior way? A drive to become the strongest and overcome all odds to prove he was better than the average saiy-... human? If so, I might know your fathers name Trunks, and I could probably introduce you as you may be working alongside him if you remain here.
The word pride rings out in Trunks' ears like bells echoing through a cathedral. For a moment his eyes seemed to dim with the visions of his past flashing through his head. His body, going numb, Trunks feels a weight added to every muscle as his being seems to go limp. Part of him felt like he was under Genjutsu due to the feelings, but he knew from his medical training that this was different, this was real. This was shock.

Stammering to find his words and breath, Trunks numbly responds in a near catatonic manner. P-p... Pride? That was his only personality trait.. that really stood out to Mom.

Could Sado really know his Father? Working with him? What did he mean by that? With the thought of meeting his father, Trunks blood begins to boil as he snaps out of his lethargic state to stand erect, and begin speaking with power for the first time since Sado has met Trunks.

If this is the man I seek, I want you to know that I plan on bringing him to his knees. Just this once, I will forgive myself from my peaceful nature to correct the wrongs committed against me and my loved ones. Before that, I need to retrieve the item that I stored away before. I wasn't sure if I could control it's power before, but now I don't care. I'm going to use every gram of what it can do to make him recognize the power he abandoned all those many years ago. Trunks would say with pure rage burning in his eyes.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The word pride rings out in Trunks' ears like bells echoing through a cathedral. For a moment his eyes seemed to dim with the visions of his past flashing through his head. His body, going numb, Trunks feels a weight added to every muscle as his being seems to go limp. Part of him felt like he was under Genjutsu due to the feelings, but he knew from his medical training that this was different, this was real. This was shock.

Stammering to find his words and breath, Trunks numbly responds in a near catatonic manner. P-p... Pride? That was his only personality trait.. that really stood out to Mom.

Could Sado really know his Father? Working with him? What did he mean by that? With the thought of meeting his father, Trunks blood begins to boil as he snaps out of his lethargic state to stand erect, and begin speaking with power for the first time since Sado has met Trunks.

If this is the man I seek, I want you to know that I plan on bringing him to his knees. Just this once, I will forgive myself from my peaceful nature to correct the wrongs committed against me and my loved ones. Before that, I need to retrieve the item that I stored away before. I wasn't sure if I could control it's power before, but now I don't care. I'm going to use every gram of what it can do to make him recognize the power he abandoned all those many years ago. Trunks would say with pure rage burning in his eyes.
Sado could only laugh slightly as he began to stand back up he was somewhat more motivated now that everything had been moved to the back of his mind. It was nice to have someone to talk to and who could help him make a hard choice. He had realized over the entire conversation that his only real option was the right thing to do. He had to keep pushing forward into the future with these people even if that meant finally putting his past behind him.
The clan and these humans needed him to be strong to be forthright and to be analytical and stoic. Even if that meant he had to carry some of these people on his own shoulders. The weight was heavy but now he had Trunks to help with the burden. He seemed to understand his motives now, and his plan. He'd have to explain all the small details but he seemed to know what the clan stood for and what that meant.
As he stood up he realized Trunks in his nearly paralyzed state. Had he said something wrong? Should he have kept the fact that he sounded like he was describing Vegeta to himself? No. If he had done that, in the future when Trunks found out about Vegeta that could have caused problems. Trunks may have blamed him for it. It was his only choice, to be honest, and to tell the boy about his possible father. If Sado were the one in Trunks' shoes he'd want more than anything then someone to tell him.
Then Trunks began to speak, his intentions were clear. Sado understood them, and couldn't fault him for them. This was Trunks and Vegeta's business to deal with how they saw fit. If they truly were family then it was Sado's only job to stand aside and allow them to know one another. Be that through a speech like normal humans, or more like him and goliath-kin needing to exchange their emotions through battle and aggression. Sado understood that thought maybe even more than Trunks realized.

Your father, if he is Vegeta will respect that notion. He'd want to fight you at your most powerful. Your strongest, to prove that his progeny is beyond the rest of the humans. If your intentions are to eventually fight him, I'd suggest preparing yourself. I believe he's even stronger than myself, and in battle, I've not seen one so ready to abstain from his emotional responses and be brutal. Don't take that as an insult to his character sometimes I wish I was more like him in battle.

Sado stood before Trunks now waiting on him. But he realized that Trunks would need to be stronger if he wanted to actually defeat his father. Vegeta was strong, one of the strongest men he's seen in this world. Sado would offer more ryo to his ally to obtain more powerful artifacts to tip the scales in his favor. Silently he wanted to see this bout of father and son. Also, he felt like he wasn't using the ryo anyway and he had just gotten a very reasonable sum from his bounty.

You'll need to be stronger. Here take this and buy something to help you.

I don't really need it now that my clone brought food. But bring back the change.

Sado passed over a fairly decently sized bag of ryo. It was ten thousand ryo, basically all the ryo he had.​

Last edited:

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sado could only laugh slightly as he began to stand back up he was somewhat more motivated now that everything had been moved to the back of his mind. It was nice to have someone to talk to and who could help him make a hard choice. He had realized over the entire conversation that his only real option was the right thing to do. He had to keep pushing forward into the future with these people even if that meant finally putting his past behind him.
The clan and these humans needed him to be strong to be forthright and to be analytical and stoic. Even if that meant he had to carry some of these people on his own shoulders. The weight was heavy but now he had Trunks to help with the burden. He seemed to understand his motives now, and his plan. He'd have to explain all the small details but he seemed to know what the clan stood for and what that meant.
As he stood up he realized Trunks in his nearly paralyzed state. Had he said something wrong? Should he have kept the fact that he sounded like he was describing Vegeta to himself? No. If he had done that, in the future when Trunks found out about Vegeta that could have caused problems. Trunks may have blamed him for it. It was his only choice, to be honest, and to tell the boy about his possible father. If Sado were the one in Trunks' shoes he'd want more than anything then someone to tell him.
Then Trunks began to speak, his intentions were clear. Sado understood them, and couldn't fault him for them. This was Trunks and Vegeta's business to deal with how they saw fit. If they truly were family then it was Sado's only job to stand aside and allow them to know one another. Be that through a speech like normal humans, or more like him and goliath-kin needing to exchange their emotions through battle and aggression. Sado understood that thought maybe even more than Trunks realized.

Your father, if he is Vegeta will respect that notion. He'd want to fight you at your most powerful. Your strongest, to prove that his progeny is beyond the rest of the humans. If your intentions are to eventually fight him, I'd suggest preparing yourself. I believe he's even stronger than myself, and in battle, I've not seen one so ready to abstain from his emotional responses and be brutal. Don't take that as an insult to his character sometimes I wish I was more like him in battle.

Sado stood before Trunks now waiting on him. But he realized that Trunks would need to be stronger if he wanted to actually defeat his father. Vegeta was strong, one of the strongest men he's seen in this world. Sado would offer more ryo to his ally to obtain more powerful artifacts to tip the scales in his favor. Silently he wanted to see this bout of father and son. Also, he felt like he wasn't using the ryo anyway and he had just gotten a very reasonable sum from his bounty.

You'll need to be stronger. Here take this and buy something to help you.

I don't really need it now that my clone brought food. But bring back the change.

Sado passed over a fairly decently sized bag of ryo. It was ten thousand ryo, basically all the ryo he had.​
Sado, I couldn't possibly.. Trunks would start as he felt the weight of the bag. This was easily 9-10x the amount he had given Trunks before. With this much Ryo.. Trunks begins to think as he initially begins to push the bag back to Sado, but something stops him. Sado knows this man better than Trunks, and if he wanted to truly help him, maybe this was the route to take. After all, he is the one that constructed much of what gained them the information they have on the Black Ones.

I'll do it Trunks says gripping the bag and putting it away.

I'll need help finding him. Are you willing to help me do that?

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sado, I couldn't possibly.. Trunks would start as he felt the weight of the bag. This was easily 9-10x the amount he had given Trunks before. With this much Ryo.. Trunks begins to think as he initially begins to push the bag back to Sado, but something stops him. Sado knows this man better than Trunks, and if he wanted to truly help him, maybe this was the route to take. After all, he is the one that constructed much of what gained them the information they have on the Black Ones.

I'll do it Trunks says gripping the bag and putting it away.

I'll need help finding him. Are you willing to help me do that?
Note: Ending mission with this post to move onto other RP

Sado saw that this was an event that couldn't be stopped. Nor did he want to stop it. It was something Trunks and Vegeta had to do. They had to reconsile their past and decide upon their future. They couldn't be in the same clan and not do that. If they all wanted to move forward as a group and take over more land, and lead more people they all needed to be on the same page.
Whatever page that might be. Sado pushed the ryo deeper into Trunks grasp as he tried to push it away. Sado didn't care about money in that way. His old nomadic lifestyle made it so that he didn't want material things, he preferred having attention, something to focus on. Someone to help and right now he saw that Trunks needed help.

I know where he is. But, as I said I think you need to be prepared before you decide upon your next course of actions. You're not going into this without being prepared for a battle. I don't think Vegeta would intentionally hurt his own son, but I also know for a fact he won't hold back against you. He's too proud for that, and will fight you with everything he has. So your only choice is to fight him with everything you have. Go to the marketplace, buy yourself something to turn the tides in your favor, reobtain your other powerful items and come back. After you return I'll tell you where you can find him.

It seemed like Sado had moved past his previous state becoming more motivated and less depressed. In the past he would have spent months in this type of slump merely pushing through killing, fighting and working to take his mind off of it. However, with Trunks help he had made it through a rather dark period and came out a bit brighter and more reasurred for it. He waited for Trunks to reply with his intentions and plans. It was as Sado said, he would help Trunks once he was situated.
He didn't want the kid running into a fight unprepared for what was to come. That would only cause more problems. Sado though wanted to see these two return to a normal relationship. His father was gone, there would never be a chance for him to come to terms with a parental figure he would always be alone in that regard but that didn't mean Trunks had to be alone especially if Sado could do anything about it.​

Last edited:

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Note: Ending mission with this post to move onto other RP

Sado saw that this was an event that couldn't be stopped. Nor did he want to stop it. It was something Trunks and Vegeta had to do. They had to reconsile their past and decide upon their future. They couldn't be in the same clan and not do that. If they all wanted to move forward as a group and take over more land, and lead more people they all needed to be on the same page.
Whatever page that might be. Sado pushed the ryo deeper into Trunks grasp as he tried to push it away. Sado didn't care about money in that way. His old nomadic lifestyle made it so that he didn't want material things, he preferred having attention, something to focus on. Someone to help and right now he saw that Trunks needed help.

I know where he is. But, as I said I think you need to be prepared before you decide upon your next course of actions. You're not going into this without being prepared for a battle. I don't think Vegeta would intentionally hurt his own son, but I also know for a fact he won't hold back against you. He's too proud for that, and will fight you with everything he has. So your only choice is to fight him with everything you have. Go to the marketplace, buy yourself something to turn the tides in your favor, reobtain your other powerful items and come back. After you return I'll tell you where you can find him.

It seemed like Sado had moved past his previous state becoming more motivated and less depressed. In the past he would have spent months in this type of slump merely pushing through killing, fighting and working to take his mind off of it. However, with Trunks help he had made it through a rather dark period and came out a bit brighter and more reasurred for it. He waited for Trunks to reply with his intentions and plans. It was as Sado said, he would help Trunks once he was situated.
He didn't want the kid running into a fight unprepared for what was to come. That would only cause more problems. Sado though wanted to see these two return to a normal relationship. His father was gone, there would never be a chance for him to come to terms with a parental figure he would always be alone in that regard but that didn't mean Trunks had to be alone especially if Sado could do anything about it.​
Trunks smirks for an instant, looking up at Sado once more. You know Sado, youre the first role model I've ever had. You're the first strong person I've grown to recognize other than my own Mother. Because of this, I will listen to what you say. I will head immediately to the market and then the depository, to empower myself further. Then I will return here, and await directions or accompaniment to find him. Trunks would say with a Stern look in his eyes. For the first time in a long time, Trunks felt the fires of his soul burning, he needed to do this, and he needed to be smart. Trusting Sado was instinct and logically the best thing to do, so without much more Trunks throws up a hand to signal his departure, and then head outside the land

-LLM-

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Arriving back in Taki, Trunks immediately goes back to where he had parted ways from Sado. Upon finding him, Trunks would hand him all of the Ryo that he had left, amounting 5,850 Ryo, as well as the Hangurian War Chaser's Shoes.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Geets continues his trek, and sends a message to Sado telling him what he bought and where he was..

LLM
[video=youtube;2X_2IdybTV0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2X_2IdybTV0[/video]
Sado got another message from Vegeta, it was just the man he was . This was serendipitous the last time he had messaged him Vegeta told him he had returned home. Now he was all the way up near the Haunted Forest the only place Sado had really explored to the north of Keishi. This would be the first time in a month that he himself actually left Takinomori. He remembered back to his first meeting with Grenth he was supposed to have from Grenth a few days ago so he could kill two birds with one stone. He could bring Trunks to Vegeta to meet one another, and he could check on Grenth and the Haunted Forest something he promised he'd do . He remembered back to the exact words he used that day. "If one month a report doesn't come, I'll return." Sado bit his thumb as he walked out of the waterfall leading Trunks if he followed before summoning two large salamanders each fifteen times larger than Sado himself in his natural Goliath form making them easily thirty meters tall. He performed a single hand seal and formed a clone and told it to wait here and watch over the lands and the people if anything were to happen he was instructed to summon Salazzle, and then have Salazzle reverse summon Sado himself to the lands. He left the clone a vial of his own blood to accomplish this effect as he nodded his head and had the Salamander bolt off in the direction of Keishi. He did have extra cash now that Trunks had returned his change he wanted to see if there was anything worthwhile while passing through.
As the salamander rushed forward toward Keishi Sado responded to Vegeta's message telling him he was on his way, that he had someone who wanted to meet him and that he was stopping in Keishi quickly before making his way to the Darkcloud Peak. He also asked that if Vegeta moved, that he kept him informed about his current position as Sado needed to check in on the Haunted Forest soon, and he explained their agreement the Haunted Forest once more.

Omw. Got someone who wants to meet you. ^_^
Be there in a few hours depending on how slow the kid is and what they're selling in Keishi. >_<
Remember we're allies with the people of the Haunted Forest, their clan is called "The Reapers" and I set up an alliance with them a little over a month ago. Their leader "Grenth" was supposed to check in with me a few days ago and hasn't. Thus when I reach Darkcloud Peak I am going to check on them as I promised them protection from the Golden Sabbath and I am a man of my word.
Sado atop one of the salamanders motioned for Trunks to follow him with his free hand as he began to use his other to send Vegeta the message. Sado thought he was getting a hang of this messaging thing. In reality, he probably just looked like an idiot using every emoji he could find in the device. He moved quickly enough but still was slow enough for Trunks to follow behind and remain at a decent distance. He settled his ryo and prepared for a long journey. As he began to travel music began to play almost as if he couldn't deal with the awkward silence of a road trip.​
( Sandāu~ēbu ) - Thunderwave
Type: Tool
Range: Short - Long
Chakra: N/A ( - 5 per turn when used )
Damage: N/A
Description: Thunderwave is a basic chest plate outfitted with a surround sound speaker system, and a microphone. It can be used to play music or make noises more audible than normal similar to a karaoke machine. It is able to produce sound louder than most techniques or the clashing of techniques and can be much louder than the user or opponent can scream. In essence it can act like the (Utsusemi no Jutsu) - Empty Cicada Shell Technique passively at all times being louder and stronger than even that basic technique. It comes pre-loaded with all of the wielder's favorite songs. In battle it can be used to play theme music or it can make the user louder as it has a built in microphone system connected to the speaker system.
The primary use of Thunderwave as mentioned above is the ability to play music with the offshoot of this being the ability to cancel sound waves with sound waves while playing music. This is similar to the Scientific Ninja Tool: Shijima and works like a noise-cancellation speaker. The system can emit a sound wave with the same amplitude but with inverted phase also known as antiphase to the original sound. The waves combine to form a new wave, in a process called interference, and effectively cancel each other out. This effect is called destructive interference and is able to nullify sound techniques in equal rank. The sound can encompass a short - long range area around the user being louder the closer to the user the people who can hear it are and due to this it has a dampening system as to not harm the users ears or cause them any undue problems. It can be fine tuned to look different depending on the wielder's appearance or preference.
Note: Sound techniques can only be canceled once per turn three times per battle.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Kyodaina sanshō̄o) - Summoning Technique: Giant Salamanders
Type: Supplementary
Chakra: 20
Description: The user will do the normal summoning ritual and summon a generic Giant Salamander whose size can vary from a human sized salamander to about 15 times human size. These Salamanders vary in appearance and size and serve only as basic warriors, having only the normal characteristics of their kind. Despite not being poisonous, they can all bury underground and are very resistant to fire or high temperature damage (up to A-Rank), regardless of size. The bigger ones (more than 8 times the size of a human) will be able to endure B-Rank physical damage.
Note: Must have signed the Salamander Contract

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Chakra Cost: 20 (total chakra is divided by the final number of clones plus the user)
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and himself and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clones, a max number of 4, are capable of performing techniques on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after hit by a strong enough force, returning 10% of its individual chakra to the user. Shadow clones can't be distinguished from the original with Sharingan, Byakugan, Rinnegan or normal Chakra Sensing. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones.

LLM

Last edited:

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sado got another message from Vegeta, it was just the man he was . This was serendipitous the last time he had messaged him Vegeta told him he had returned home. Now he was all the way up near the Haunted Forest the only place Sado had really explored to the north of Keishi. This would be the first time in a month that he himself actually left Takinomori. He remembered back to his first meeting with Grenth he was supposed to have from Grenth a few days ago so he could kill two birds with one stone. He could bring Trunks to Vegeta to meet one another, and he could check on Grenth and the Haunted Forest something he promised he'd do . He remembered back to the exact words he used that day. "If one month a report doesn't come, I'll return." Sado bit his thumb as he walked out of the waterfall leading Trunks if he followed before summoning two large salamanders each fifteen times larger than Sado himself in his natural Goliath form making them easily thirty meters tall. He performed a single hand seal and formed a clone and told it to wait here and watch over the lands and the people if anything were to happen he was instructed to summon Salazzle, and then have Salazzle reverse summon Sado himself to the lands. He left the clone a vial of his own blood to accomplish this effect as he nodded his head and had the Salamander bolt off in the direction of Keishi. He did have extra cash now that Trunks had returned his change he wanted to see if there was anything worthwhile while passing through.
As the salamander rushed forward toward Keishi Sado responded to Vegeta's message telling him he was on his way, that he had someone who wanted to meet him and that he was stopping in Keishi quickly before making his way to the Darkcloud Peak. He also asked that if Vegeta moved, that he kept him informed about his current position as Sado needed to check in on the Haunted Forest soon, and he explained their agreement the Haunted Forest once more.

Sado atop one of the salamanders motioned for Trunks to follow him with his free hand as he began to use his other to send Vegeta the message. Sado thought he was getting a hang of this messaging thing. In reality, he probably just looked like an idiot using every emoji he could find in the device. He moved quickly enough but still was slow enough for Trunks to follow behind and remain at a decent distance. He settled his ryo and prepared for a long journey. As he began to travel music began to play almost as if he couldn't deal with the awkward silence of a road trip.​
Description: Thunderwave is a basic chest plate outfitted with a surround sound speaker system, and a microphone. It can be used to play music or make noises more audible than normal similar to a karaoke machine. It is able to produce sound louder than most techniques or the clashing of techniques and can be much louder than the user or opponent can scream. In essence it can act like the (Utsusemi no Jutsu) - Empty Cicada Shell Technique passively at all times being louder and stronger than even that basic technique. It comes pre-loaded with all of the wielder's favorite songs. In battle it can be used to play theme music or it can make the user louder as it has a built in microphone system connected to the speaker system.
The primary use of Thunderwave as mentioned above is the ability to play music with the offshoot of this being the ability to cancel sound waves with sound waves while playing music. This is similar to the Scientific Ninja Tool: Shijima and works like a noise-cancellation speaker. The system can emit a sound wave with the same amplitude but with inverted phase also known as antiphase to the original sound. The waves combine to form a new wave, in a process called interference, and effectively cancel each other out. This effect is called destructive interference and is able to nullify sound techniques in equal rank. The sound can encompass a short - long range area around the user being louder the closer to the user the people who can hear it are and due to this it has a dampening system as to not harm the users ears or cause them any undue problems. It can be fine tuned to look different depending on the wielder's appearance or preference.
Note: Sound techniques can only be canceled once per turn three times per battle.

(Kuchiyose no Jutsu: Kyodaina sanshō̄o) - Summoning Technique: Giant Salamanders
Description: The user will do the normal summoning ritual and summon a generic Giant Salamander whose size can vary from a human sized salamander to about 15 times human size. These Salamanders vary in appearance and size and serve only as basic warriors, having only the normal characteristics of their kind. Despite not being poisonous, they can all bury underground and are very resistant to fire or high temperature damage (up to A-Rank), regardless of size. The bigger ones (more than 8 times the size of a human) will be able to endure B-Rank physical damage.

Chakra Cost: 20 (total chakra is divided by the final number of clones plus the user)
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and himself and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clones, a max number of 4, are capable of performing techniques on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after hit by a strong enough force, returning 10% of its individual chakra to the user. Shadow clones can't be distinguished from the original with Sharingan, Byakugan, Rinnegan or normal Chakra Sensing. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones.

LLM
Trunks follows Sado into the next land

LLM

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

LLM[/SIZE

Heh. As if the clone would remain inactive. Sado himself had trouble staying put for so long, if he thought the clone was going to just sit idly by as the world around him moved well he had another think coming. The clone checked in on the people, it was instructed to protect providing them some of the food stored away enough for a few weeks. During that action the clone went into the hidden area Sado had crafted for himself over the long time he spent in Takinomori and gathered up roughly half of the supplies he had set aside for rebuilding the Golden Sabbath's lands. The clone left a letter for Korra and Fu explaining his plans and that if they wanted to help they could find him in the Graveyard of Sin for now, then he would be moving onto Kushasogen and finally Forskellig. The clone knew of a few rumors about bandits and the like, he had some things to clean up.
With the stuff he required including numerous foodstuffs he headed out toward the Graveyard of Sin. Before leaving he explained to the people of the Golden Sabbath's lands that he was going to settle the lands so that they could return. It had been a long time since they had been home a lot of them just wanted to return. He told them it would take a few more days but he would return soon with information. The clone moved quickly after this toward the Graveyard of Sin as he formed a stupid plan in his mind. One that was stupid enough to work. He took with him a scroll Sado had hidden away a long time ago explaining how to build roads like the ones crafted by the Freehold.

Clone - LLM

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Heh. As if the clone would remain inactive. Sado himself had trouble staying put for so long, if he thought the clone was going to just sit idly by as the world around him moved well he had another think coming. The clone checked in on the people, it was instructed to protect providing them some of the food stored away enough for a few weeks. During that action the clone went into the hidden area Sado had crafted for himself over the long time he spent in Takinomori and gathered up roughly half of the supplies he had set aside for rebuilding the Golden Sabbath's lands. The clone left a letter for Korra and Fu explaining his plans and that if they wanted to help they could find him in the Graveyard of Sin for now, then he would be moving onto Kushasogen and finally Forskellig. The clone knew of a few rumors about bandits and the like, he had some things to clean up.
With the stuff he required including numerous foodstuffs he headed out toward the Graveyard of Sin. Before leaving he explained to the people of the Golden Sabbath's lands that he was going to settle the lands so that they could return. It had been a long time since they had been home a lot of them just wanted to return. He told them it would take a few more days but he would return soon with information. The clone moved quickly after this toward the Graveyard of Sin as he formed a stupid plan in his mind. One that was stupid enough to work. He took with him a scroll Sado had hidden away a long time ago explaining how to build roads like the ones crafted by the Freehold.

Clone - LLM
Custom: Build a trading post with another clan ( 3 )
- Strengthen your alliance with another clan (3)

Summary: After getting Sado's message Korra heads to location to use Woody to create an tradung outpost. The post would be used by both clans as a sign of their alliance and to help make things easier for members of both clan's to meet and trade with each other as well as villagers of both clan's landmarks.

Korra would be just walking around the village when she would come across the note left behind for both her and Fu. After seeing it was from Sado she would take it to Fuu and show her it. Knwoning that she had Woody and that his skills would be needed Korra informed Fuu that she would be meeting Sado at the Graveyard of Sins to help build an out post for both clan's. Once she finished Korra would than inform people in Taki of the new outpost while also sending out runners to go inform the other landmarks of the new post. After Fu agrees Korra would stop at her house and grab a cloak and have Serperior merge into her back. Korra would than take off towards Graveyard of Sins to go meet up with Sado.

LLM

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Custom: - Sign your second summoning contract (2)
- Gain your second personal summon (2)

Summary: After arriving from her last mission, Korra would arrive back to Taki to see some bees starting to populate the area. Korra finds a giant bee and baattles it before the Bee allows her to sign the Bee contract and becomes her second contract.

Arriving from here

As Korra is returning from her last mission should would be returning to Taki from the west, Serperior would be still merged with her as they are appraoching the terroirty. As they just hit the land of Taki and not the base it self Seperior would start to sense something in their path.

Korra-sama I sense a few beings just in front of us.

What is it Serperior?

I do not know but its a few beings and they seem to be able to fly.

Guess we should go check it out then!

Korra and Serperior would than arrive at one of Taki's giant fluora areas on the outside of the White Lotus base. As they approach the area Korra and Serperior would see a lot of what looks like giant bees of all kind pollutating the flower area. The bees would ignore their presense just flying around minding their business. The bees would be of all sizes ranging from tiny bees to a meter tall bees flying aound. Korra would notice that the larger bees would also have stingers for hands and not just on their behind. These giant bees seem to be in charge of all the bees as it looks like they are directing the other bees on which area for the bees to go and who does what.

You must be registered for see images

Umm Serperior is this normal or?

If you mean the size of the bees than no but Im guessing these are Bees from the Hive place Bee summons are from.

Thats a thing really? What do you think they are doing out here?

Well my guess they are just feeding and probably like this area alot which would be a problem if we get on their bad side.

As Korra and Serperior stop talking one of the bigger bees spot the two of them and turn its attention towards them. On que all of the bigger bees also stop and look straight at the two of them and start slowly by slowly. When it gets close to them the other big bees would follow their leaders and be behind them.

Who are yall and are you trying to disrupt us?

We were just coming back to our home in the middle of this land.

Yes. Im assuming you and your fellow bees are from the Great Golden Honey Hive. Why would you be out here away from it?

After saying that the leader bee seemingly get more mad and starts getting more closer to Korra as well as smaller bees. Serperior unmerges with Korra and gets between the two. Korra would use her passive paper abilitites to shoo away and bee that gets close to her or Serperior.

For a snake from the Ryūchi Cave you seem very protective of your summoner. But anyways yes we are far from the Hive but that is cause we need to pollute and we are not going anywhere unless a summoner of our contract or the Queen says other wise.

So you're saying is that if I signed your contract I could have it so yall wont possibly attack my clan's villagers?

Yes but since your snake seems keen they would have to defeat me and than I would have you sign the contract.

Seems easy enough. Serperior que the music!

Catching the bee off guard Korra has Serperior slither at fast speed and jump and swiping his tail hitting the bee and sending it off balance. The bee would be thrown off as Serperior continues to move towards him for another attack. The bee would start spewing out honey from its mouth which caues Serperior to dodge it in zig zag motion while any remaining honey would get blocked by Korra's paper tho Korra would notice the stickiness of the honey.

Serperior try and avoid getting catch by it. Its sticking my paper together.

Of coruse Korra-sama.

The bee would than start trying to have its commareds try and help out in which Korra would use her paper ninjutsu to keep the others out of the battle by either blocking them out or having the paper bind them in place. As the bee took its focus for a split second to check on his friend Korra would have Serperior sneak underneath and wrap around the Bee bring him to the ground. Serperior would make sure to avoid getting hit by its stingers but making sure it is down.

Well I guess we caught you so about that contract.

Fine release me and the others and I shall allow you to sign the contract.

Serperior would than release the bee that hurries back into the air. The bee than releases a werid looking blast of honey right next to Korra's right side. Korra was about to start yelling when she notices a giant scroll emerge from the honey.

Im assuoming you know how to sign a contract. For ours you must mix your blood with the honey when you sign it.

Korra would follow the bee's instructions and sign the contract by biting her thumb so a small amount of blood would come out. She would than poke her thumb in the honey and than sign the contract. As she finshes signing the contract would poof away completing the process of Korra being able to summon bees.

You now can tell us our orders but I must insist that my fellow bees be able to pollute in peace.

We can work something out but first what's your name?

It is Beedrill techincally but so are the other bigger bees.

We can work out a nickname later but Beedrill you can travel with Serperior and I for now on as personal summoning of mine. Would make things easy for helping where your bees can go and what not.

That would be the best.

Lets get back to the house and stop to talk to Fu. She is going to want an explaination to why there are bees everywhere.

After that Beedrill would intrusct the other Bees to stay where they are and continue their job as Korra, Serperior, and Beedrill head to the village so Korra can explain to Fu why there is and will be alot of Bees everywhere.

Mission Fin.

Shinta

Legendary
Kin
1,184💸
Kumi
9,485💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Custom: - Sign your second summoning contract (2)
- Gain your second personal summon (2)

Summary: After arriving from her last mission, Korra would arrive back to Taki to see some bees starting to populate the area. Korra finds a giant bee and baattles it before the Bee allows her to sign the Bee contract and becomes her second contract.

Arriving from here

As Korra is returning from her last mission should would be returning to Taki from the west, Serperior would be still merged with her as they are appraoching the terroirty. As they just hit the land of Taki and not the base it self Seperior would start to sense something in their path.

Korra-sama I sense a few beings just in front of us.

What is it Serperior?

I do not know but its a few beings and they seem to be able to fly.

Guess we should go check it out then!

Korra and Serperior would than arrive at one of Taki's giant fluora areas on the outside of the White Lotus base. As they approach the area Korra and Serperior would see a lot of what looks like giant bees of all kind pollutating the flower area. The bees would ignore their presense just flying around minding their business. The bees would be of all sizes ranging from tiny bees to a meter tall bees flying aound. Korra would notice that the larger bees would also have stingers for hands and not just on their behind. These giant bees seem to be in charge of all the bees as it looks like they are directing the other bees on which area for the bees to go and who does what.

Umm Serperior is this normal or?

If you mean the size of the bees than no but Im guessing these are Bees from the Hive place Bee summons are from.

Thats a thing really? What do you think they are doing out here?

Well my guess they are just feeding and probably like this area alot which would be a problem if we get on their bad side.

As Korra and Serperior stop talking one of the bigger bees spot the two of them and turn its attention towards them. On que all of the bigger bees also stop and look straight at the two of them and start slowly by slowly. When it gets close to them the other big bees would follow their leaders and be behind them.

Who are yall and are you trying to disrupt us?

We were just coming back to our home in the middle of this land.

Yes. Im assuming you and your fellow bees are from the Great Golden Honey Hive. Why would you be out here away from it?

After saying that the leader bee seemingly get more mad and starts getting more closer to Korra as well as smaller bees. Serperior unmerges with Korra and gets between the two. Korra would use her passive paper abilitites to shoo away and bee that gets close to her or Serperior.

For a snake from the Ryūchi Cave you seem very protective of your summoner. But anyways yes we are far from the Hive but that is cause we need to pollute and we are not going anywhere unless a summoner of our contract or the Queen says other wise.

So you're saying is that if I signed your contract I could have it so yall wont possibly attack my clan's villagers?

Yes but since your snake seems keen they would have to defeat me and than I would have you sign the contract.

Seems easy enough. Serperior que the music!

Catching the bee off guard Korra has Serperior slither at fast speed and jump and swiping his tail hitting the bee and sending it off balance. The bee would be thrown off as Serperior continues to move towards him for another attack. The bee would start spewing out honey from its mouth which caues Serperior to dodge it in zig zag motion while any remaining honey would get blocked by Korra's paper tho Korra would notice the stickiness of the honey.

Serperior try and avoid getting catch by it. Its sticking my paper together.

Of coruse Korra-sama.

The bee would than start trying to have its commareds try and help out in which Korra would use her paper ninjutsu to keep the others out of the battle by either blocking them out or having the paper bind them in place. As the bee took its focus for a split second to check on his friend Korra would have Serperior sneak underneath and wrap around the Bee bring him to the ground. Serperior would make sure to avoid getting hit by its stingers but making sure it is down.

Well I guess we caught you so about that contract.

Fine release me and the others and I shall allow you to sign the contract.

Serperior would than release the bee that hurries back into the air. The bee than releases a werid looking blast of honey right next to Korra's right side. Korra was about to start yelling when she notices a giant scroll emerge from the honey.

Im assuoming you know how to sign a contract. For ours you must mix your blood with the honey when you sign it.

Korra would follow the bee's instructions and sign the contract by biting her thumb so a small amount of blood would come out. She would than poke her thumb in the honey and than sign the contract. As she finshes signing the contract would poof away completing the process of Korra being able to summon bees.

You now can tell us our orders but I must insist that my fellow bees be able to pollute in peace.

We can work something out but first what's your name?

It is Beedrill techincally but so are the other bigger bees.

We can work out a nickname later but Beedrill you can travel with Serperior and I for now on as personal summoning of mine. Would make things easy for helping where your bees can go and what not.

That would be the best.

Lets get back to the house and stop to talk to Fu. She is going to want an explaination to why there are bees everywhere.

After that Beedrill would intrusct the other Bees to stay where they are and continue their job as Korra, Serperior, and Beedrill head to the village so Korra can explain to Fu why there is and will be alot of Bees everywhere.

Mission Fin.
Having being away for an extended time, Fuu would arrive back in Takinomori to find it swarming with bees... not necessarily a bad thing as it made a vast difference on the variety of lushness of the flora around the area, breaking up the solid green of the mountains to the west.

Entering the village, Fuu would seek out Korra for an explanation. By her best guess, if there was something weird happening in the LM, Korra would either know what was up, or be directly responsible for it happening.