Fearmonger

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*The Voltage symbiote has given birth to another symbiote and since the pregnancy is done it can now start to exhibit more manly characteristics. Also the voltage has a new,more sinister appearance to accomodate for its increase in power. It now has two 2 feet long white horns on the top of its head,its claws are sharper,it has white markings around its eyes(like sage mode) which now have pitch black sclera and electric blue irises and pupils and it now has advanced intellegence and durability.*

Voltage Symbiote: Say hello to the new and improved Voltage! Call me...Apacolypse.

Last edited:

Necron

Legendary
Kin
116💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
enders the battlefield.

[Character Profile: Super Hero, Good Side]

-Hmmm, what do we have here?

*Enders ghost mode, and becomes immaterial, and almost completelly invisible...*

-Some grotesque creatures think they can take on my spells? Let them have it then:

*Out of nowere, a powerfull mystic energy blast is shot towards the enemies*

Last edited:

Necron

Legendary
Kin
116💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
im neutral but im allianced with the bad guys at the moment

so im bad i guess

Well, I'm neutral too, but I'll be with the good team for now...

Then, let's start the fight... :mugi:

*I fire an energy blow, that hits you heads on... You are projected 50 meters away, and your left arm is choped off.*

-Huh, That's all you got, sir?

*I then levitate 50 meters above the ground, charging a really powerfull energy blow*

Oh, and BTW, I'm still unvissible and immaterial, but you can spot me thanks to the energy bolt I'm charging, which is vissible...

Last edited:

+BLOODsilent+

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Well, I'm neutral too, but I'll be with the good team for now...

Then, let's start the fight... :mugi:

*I fire an energy blow, that hits you heads on... You are projected 50 meters away, and your left arm is choped off.*

-Huh, That's all you got, sir?

*I then levitate 50 meters above the ground, charging a really powerfull energy blow*

Oh, and BTW, I'm still unvissible and immaterial, but you can spot me thanks to the energy bolt I'm charging, which is vissible...
*i see the energy wave com towards me and i easyly run and swift to your left side dodging the attack*

"better.....is that what you call better dude"

*then i see the second blast coming towards me and i run and front flip over the blast and push wind on the blast making me go upwards*

*Then i punch causing black flames to generate from my left fist making flames burn you critically and you fall back to earth*

Status
Not open for further replies.