0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
.:The Forbidden Power:.​
• Situation:
A group of Villains have been found in the city of Kaiena. There are rumors that they are in search of a forbidden power present in this city. If they get hands on the power it will result in the completion or a step closer to the Ultimate Evil Plan [Yet to be revealed].. If you are not able to stop the villains until 150-170 official posts (which doesn't includes normal talks, only fights) then villains will succeed in finding the hidden caves of Kaiena and the forbidden power which is a Blood Orb. The orb was found centuries ago when a meteor stroke this city destroying the entire land and after centuries this city recovered again and people found a forbidden power inside the meteor. It was sealed by the elders of the city in a cave which is protected by seals.
• Rules:
Post you bio post link (Approved) | And your side
No Spamming | Start the RP
Mods : Kira.. | -Blizzard- | -The Exile- | Zoro..​

~~~​

*Blizzard walks through the mighty gates of Kaiena and a group of evil souls follow him behind. His eyes locked on the structure that stood at the center of the city, known as the God "Ares". Darkness surrounds the city and it starts raining. With every step closer to the monument a fear spreads around. Fear seen clearly in the eyes of villagers who recognized the power of the evil lord. and city went dead silent hoping for a miracle...*
| |​

Last edited:

Tvqxeqlapcfr

Veteran
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Alucard: Powers... It seems my time is here. Art Release Restriction Level Two Granted... Authorization Accepted. Level One Release.

Looking at Zoro, he pulls his white gloves tight on his hands, as if to say, "Bring it."

Alucard: Ladies first.

Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nexus appears on the other side of the city as Blizzard, light energy once again falling on him, releasing the invisibility which hid him. He looks down upon the city from his pearch along the wall, and chuckled at the unsuspecting citizens, whom he deemed unworthy to live if they tried to stop him. With his eyes, Nexus makes energy crackle above in the dark clouds, creating the light of lightning, but killing the sound. Even though it is raining, the rain stops before it reaches him, slowly creating a shell of water around him. Nexus remains on the city wall, bouncing light around his water shell at different angles to see everywhere nearly at once, waiting to see anything which might be promising entertainment.

Nefertari Vivi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I wanna battle too -_-
someone make me a bio and approve it please...i am too lazy to make one myself right now and the template is too long :T_T:
kumi +rep for whoever does that thank you guys =DD

Last edited:

Zoro..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Alucard: Powers... It seems my time is here. Art Release Restriction Level Two Granted... Authorization Accepted. Level One Release.

Looking at Zoro, he pulls his white gloves tight on his hands, as if to say, "Bring it."

Alucard: Ladies first.
Would you really like to have a dance with the Black Angel of Death? Or would you prefer the Demon? After all Werewolves destroy Vampires.

As I say this I draw my middle sword with my right hand and stare are you awaiting you to make a move. My eye hand coordination is enough to keep up with bullets.

Blizzàrd1

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*Smirks..* Alucard have some fun but leave some for me.. *Heads forward as Alucard engages in battle.* Nexus lets gom we have stuff to do!

Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Nexus sees a mysterious figure leaving a fight by the gates and becomes slightly interested. He bends light around himself and kills any sound waves which come from his body (any sounds he makes), and then steps out from his water bubble, and down onto the ground (slowly killing gravitational energy to slow his descent). Then he makes his way silently over to where Blizzard is, walking behind him, and then following him, letting light fall back on him, but still killing sound waves emmiting from him, other than his voice box when he wishes to speak.*

Nexus: And you are?

Blizzàrd1

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
*stops*I can still feel your unique presence as you travel through air.. No need to do that against me Nexus. We both are here for the same thing. and if we dont help each other these feeble humans will overpower us.
*raises a hand towards you* Time to show them our power!

Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nexus: Overpower? Us? The day a human overpowers me, I'll hold my breath, which is much more dangerous than for you. And I must tell you, I don't play well with others; I'm here to further my experiments, nothing more.

Omnom

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
hears all of the commotion, and makes his way to the city. He sees that it is a large metropolis. It uses his senses to take in everything going on, and takes time to watch the fight occurring below.

Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
huh, then dont get in my way.. I dont want you get killed. I know you will be useful someday!
*walks forward darkness enveloping me*
Nexus: Me? Killed? Heh... For a second, I thought you knew who I was...

Nexus once again freezes raindrops silently around him, creating his water shell which he bounces light around, even as it's forming, to watch in every direction.

Blizzàrd1

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Muahhahahah
*evil laugh*
I know everything... but you are limited. Limit that word doesnt sound good from my mouth though.. I shall continue. Look around you have some test subjects there.
*points at Thor*

Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nexus: Limit? Who are you to say that I have limits!? At any rate, you had best not be near me when the fight starts; else you want me to have pitty on your soul.

Nexus trains his eyes on the figure of Thor, waiting. He continues to bounce light around, but keeps one source of light trained on the lone figure.

Tvqxeqlapcfr

Veteran
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Would you really like to have a dance with the Black Angel of Death? Or would you prefer the Demon? After all Werewolves destroy Vampires.

As I say this I draw my middle sword with my right hand and stare are you awaiting you to make a move. My eye hand coordination is enough to keep up with bullets.
Alucard: Brains before Bastards it is.

Lifting his two pistols, he aims directly at your heart and fires the silver exploding shells at you while simultaneously turning himself into mist, clouding your field of vie and allowing the bullets to sink into your flesh and burts two gaping holes in your chest, destroying the upper lumbar vertebra and tearing multiple internal organs to shreds.

Alucard: Nexus?

Sharingdork

Legendary
Kin
70💸
Kumi
51💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alucard: Brains before Bastards it is.

Lifting his two pistols, he aims directly at your heart and fires the silver exploding shells at you while simultaneously turning himself into mist, clouding your field of vie and allowing the bullets to sink into your flesh and burts two gaping holes in your chest, destroying the upper lumbar vertebra and tearing multiple internal organs to shreds.

Alucard: Nexus?
As Nexus has killed all noise comming from him or the water shell, it ripples in responce.

Status
Not open for further replies.