+BLOODsilent+

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*as the lighting rushes towards me i spit fire at the lighting and pushes air against the fire combining it clashing and stoping the lighting*

*then i rush out the left side of you with my sword off my back and i slash your body from the ground up cutting you inhalf*

*then with my open palm large amount of fire releases from my palm burning you into ash*

Fearmonger

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*as the lighting rushes towards me i spit fire at the lighting and pushes air against the fire combining it clashing and stoping the lighting*

*then i rush out the left side of you with my sword off my back and i slash your body from the ground up cutting you inhalf*

*then with my open palm large amount of fire releases from my palm burning you into ash*
Your sword only cuts almost half way into my body as my body is very dense. I then send a powerful blow to your head useing my arm which sends your stunned body flying. I then extend my arm to catch up with you,grip you umbearably tight by the neck while sending electricity through my hand to shock you. This not only strangles you but also electrocutes you while I swing my arm to smash you against Blizzard's daimond pyramid,killing you..

+BLOODsilent+

Legendary
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(you didnt stop the fire but its whatever)

*as the sword stop halfway in your body i grip tight to the hand of the sword making the blade catch on fire*
(since the sword is in you and it catches on fire your being burn which inflicts pain on you before you grab me)
*then the fire turns black-red (hells fire) which causes your body to melt *

*then i pull the sword out your body and with both hands slash your body with the hells flames still on the sword five times. destroying and burning your dense body*

Fearmonger

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(you didnt stop the fire but its whatever)

*as the sword stop halfway in your body i grip tight to the hand of the sword making the blade catch on fire*
(since the sword is in you and it catches on fire your being burn which inflicts pain on you before you grab me)
*then the fire turns black-red (hells fire) which causes your body to melt *

*then i pull the sword out your body and with both hands slash your body with the hells flames still on the sword five times. destroying and burning your dense body*

The ashes and peices that were left fall to your feet and starts to form into a little puddle. I then inch my way to Blizzard and fuses with his clothes until I recover.

Last edited:

Blizzàrd1

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The ashes and peices that were left fall to your feet and starts to form into a little puddle. I then inch my way to Blizzard and fuses with his clothes until I recover.
0_0

blizzard you didnt answer my question about the alliance :|

and you have a stain on your pants xd
Stop you two.. from now on we are on the same side.. Evil shall win. Darkness will seize the victory. Both of you, your target is Ace.

Status
Not open for further replies.