Regular
Kin
1,600💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Calling anything game related gaslighting is.... :(

I gave an explanation of why Xenok being scum would mean that scum played extremely illogical. If you want to refute this with your own logic then fine, but keep those terms to situations where they actually apply.
I mean you pretty much fed into the notion once again that im the village lunatic who only drums up cases about the clearest of clears. thats gaslighting. presenting a rational sane person as a lunatic to fit your own agenda.

mothbomb

Regular
Kin
1,600💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
presenting a person as being shit at mafia, not worth listening too. thats xenos position.

you decided that was accurate because some unimportant soft votes and rhetoric exonerates him in some imagination-world youve decided to claim is the only plausible explanation

mothbomb

Regular
Kin
1,600💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As far as town attributes, hes trying to project hard town. convinced evidently that he was a night kill n1, and that the game revolves around him. Convinced on every person he pushes that they arent doing much so therefore they need to suffer his wrath. but when it came time to lynch lukondo when it actually was goimg down what was he doing?

he was coaching lukondo itt how to escape the noose. he was sermonizing that town wouldnt want a mislynch. and telling lukondo he should be trying to get free

so what actually happens?

lukondo doesnt get free at all.
so he has to improvise. in bringing great risk to himself he claims vig, says hes shot him.

all the lukondo voters move away
many in alternate time zones, and many dont show back up.

Only to later retract. and yea ges given an explanation on why
but its totally illogical

mothbomb

Regular
Kin
1,600💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Or I’ve done it to get a reaction test. I told you all it was a fake shot to gain reactions from people and I’ve specified which people I cleared off of it.

Fits your confbias agenda though. Like I’d push my scum bud on day one and advocate for his lynch and I’d still push through with his lynch after 4 of you cfd’d onto a low poster. Think I couldn’t push the narrative of you defending him and push every single one of you except for him?

Think about why I didn’t do that.
A. you should be talking more about those clears if there was any legitimacy to this.

B. with 4 of you it doesnt matter whom you are clamoring to lynch. you can bark out names all day and champion a lynch on a buddy with no threat of it backfiring. If 3 of your buds secure the cw or even 2, depending on towns EOD,it doesnt matter 1 bit what your position is or where you are

mothbomb

Regular
Kin
1,600💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Gaslighting is distorting the memory of a person to make them feel uncertain about an idea they have. How's calling you tinfoiling while presenting objective facts distorting memory to make you feel uncertain about me being scum?
because youve presented it as that im always wrong, that im not worth listening too and that im a lunatic who will ruin town and mislead them out of idiocy and hubris.

id say thats gaslighting

mothbomb

Regular
Kin
1,600💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
im not gonna argue the why you did x if youre scum routine because the stated goal of that routine is to dive into whys and why nots. snd since you refuse to identify yourself I cant verify if youre just a liar.

mothbomb

Regular
Kin
1,600💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hay guys, the dude who needs an alt to hide on a anime forum overloaded with ads is telling me im not good at mafia.

I better create an e harmony account and stick to what im good at

Xenokjee

Kin
303💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
because youve presented it as that im always wrong, that im not worth listening too and that im a lunatic who will ruin town and mislead them out of idiocy and hubris.

id say thats gaslighting
Those are objective facts that can be proven by peeking at your recents games.

Facts don't care about your feeling. ~Ben Shapiro

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
presenting a person as being shit at mafia, not worth listening too. thats xenos position.

you decided that was accurate because some unimportant soft votes and rhetoric exonerates him in some imagination-world youve decided to claim is the only plausible explanation
How can you read me pointing out that one read of yours doesn't work as me saying that you are a bad player? :( I said that I think that you made ONE read that doesn't hold water. I respected a lot of your reads all game, followed you on Squid since I trusted you and I align with your vote and read on Alice.

This statement is independent of the game: You are behaving like at the end of the Christmas Hydra game last year and it's making me sad on a personal level. I am sorry about hurting and triggering you... but I really disapprove of how you are acting right now. I respect you a lot as my fellow player and I know that your reads are very often spot on. Yet, I should be allowed to comment on a weaker one in my opinion without being ostracised.

Udell

Kin
86💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How many players are alive again?
I do not appreciate the fact Michelle is abstaining a no lynch hurts town and oreki just died. I have a feeling I will be next. This moth and xeno situation seems tiring and I honestly didn't even read all of it. Seems like an argument that was never going anywhere.

I am sus of
Michelle
Sage
Alice

I highly suggest lynching Sage. Do not let the phase end without choosing a good lynch?

@Poison chan
how much time we got?

Status
Not open for further replies.