Regular
Kin
1,600💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I often lash out at stupid calls.
so youre quoting a meta only 1 or 2 people can verify. one of which is michelle, who fully agrees you are in a town meta.

so no offense to michelle but if she cant even say who you are she shouldnt be giving a clairvoyant read. thats literally just a secret layer of knowledge between you both. So we shouldnt have to listen to it

mothbomb

Regular
Kin
1,600💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
your meta means nothing to me
your AtE means nothing to me.

what bears fruit is that you coached lukondo when he was being voted. you spoke to him of how he could be more productive. and you specifically implied you wanted him to rise above his situation.
and then you proceeded to fake shoot him so voters would trail off and push other people.

Xenokjee

Kin
303💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What bears fruit is you can’t even read SvT interactions. Think Luk calls me a stupid obnoxious shit that’s bad at the game if we’re both scum?

He immediately went on to say you guys shouldn’t trust my reads and when I was pushing him, he’d say I’m trash at the game.

He provided a town readslist in which he cut my name, think he’d want to draw attention that much if he was scum?

All of my early town reads are being killed and I claimed I was shot on night one. Doesn’t this check out my dude?

Xenokjee

Kin
303💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
your meta means nothing to me
your AtE means nothing to me.

what bears fruit is that you coached lukondo when he was being voted. you spoke to him of how he could be more productive. and you specifically implied you wanted him to rise above his situation.
and then you proceeded to fake shoot him so voters would trail off and push other people.
Or I’ve done it to get a reaction test. I told you all it was a fake shot to gain reactions from people and I’ve specified which people I cleared off of it.

Fits your confbias agenda though. Like I’d push my scum bud on day one and advocate for his lynch and I’d still push through with his lynch after 4 of you cfd’d onto a low poster. Think I couldn’t push the narrative of you defending him and push every single one of you except for him?

Think about why I didn’t do that.

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
While it's kinda funny to see the tinfoil attack on Xenok I'd like everyone to take a step back and think about it for a second. Let's pretend hypothetically that Xenok was scum. Then his strategy according to Moth was:

1) Hard push scum Lukundo Day 1.
2) Claim a broken vest D2.
3) Claims his ability to pretend shoot and catch Lukundo (who as scum should be aware of the pretend shot being fake).
4) Next day, use same ability to shoot Oreki who was cleared by Lukundo flipping.
5) ???

This is on a new level, Moth.

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The shot is a clear attempt at distraction from a distraught scum team who's about to lose. Don't get confused by it. It doesn't change anything about Alice being scum. Let's stay on course. :)

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
so youre quoting a meta only 1 or 2 people can verify. one of which is michelle, who fully agrees you are in a town meta.

so no offense to michelle but if she cant even say who you are she shouldnt be giving a clairvoyant read. thats literally just a secret layer of knowledge between you both. So we shouldnt have to listen to it
i can say just i let him tell you this.

I have a curiosity Xeno. Luk played dumb about you, or he didn't figure out at all who you are?

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i can say just i let him tell you this.

I have a curiosity Xeno. Luk played dumb about you, or he didn't figure out at all who you are?
Xeno, here is my note on you i wrote during NP:
Luk played the IK you thingy silly... ignoring my obv hints toward his MU ava he had in a game together. That means he KNEW who he is before, from scumchat. Am i right? Dunno...

Xenokjee

Kin
303💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Xeno, here is my note on you i wrote during NP:
Luk played the IK you thingy silly... ignoring my obv hints toward his MU ava he had in a game together. That means he KNEW who he is before, from scumchat. Am i right? Dunno...
I’m pretty sure he figured out who I was after you hinted towards my avatar.

You should take notes of stuff. Your cronological order and your memory are not that great. It isn’t to flex on you, it’s a genuine advice.

Before asking questions, go back and look at stuff so you don’t get into encounters having a confbias. Stay objective.

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

You should take notes of stuff. Your cronological order and your memory are not that great. It isn’t to flex on you, it’s a genuine advice.

Before asking questions, go back and look at stuff so you don’t get into encounters having a confbias. Stay objective.
This x100.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

i can't :/

Xenokjee

Kin
303💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The reason for my inactivity is because you guys are trying too hard and I'm just waiting for scum to get lynched. If I feel like you guys are off track, I'll intervene. Wolves first nk was denied. Their kill got their buddy lynched. Their next kill was healed.

Their morale is down and are most likely among low posters. Like Alice. She doesn't give a crap about the game and I don't blame her.

Xenokjee

Kin
303💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Conspirator as well. Poked the thread last day phase saying he'd catch up but got frozen by his buddy getting heat. Now when he's dead he doesn't have to worry about looking bad for having a bad reason to hop on the wagon or to get called out for being itt and not giving his opinion on the Luk wagon.

His first post this day phase was mechanical talk. People that re-read the game are deadly for mafias because they are as objective as possible : They have a lot of information to chew on and they aren't being tunneled or accused by anyone so they don't have to worry about being subjective. They see stuff that people itt didn't see at first.

What do you get off of someone coming back at page 70 that has no reads and doesn't push anything by himself?

LanMisa

Regular
Kin
566💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To refer to my case against Xeno as tinfoil is basically gaslighting.
Calling anything game related gaslighting is.... :(

I gave an explanation of why Xenok being scum would mean that scum played extremely illogical. If you want to refute this with your own logic then fine, but keep those terms to situations where they actually apply.

Xenokjee

Kin
303💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To refer to my case against Xeno as tinfoil is basically gaslighting.
Gaslighting is distorting the memory of a person to make them feel uncertain about an idea they have. How's calling you tinfoiling while presenting objective facts distorting memory to make you feel uncertain about me being scum?

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Still reading the thread guys! I'm at page 13 :/ anyways, from what I've read so far, xeno is on my town list, leaning town for moth and Michelle, null for the rest for now

Also, I've not caught up on what made Alice a suspect yet (still reading), can someone please point me to the posts? I've played with Alice in other two games I've played (this is my third, or fourth I think) and her play is usually scummy, but if she's pressured we may be able to find out if she's scum or not

@Alice in Noodleland please come play

Xenokjee

Kin
303💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Still reading the thread guys! I'm at page 13 :/ anyways, from what I've read so far, xeno is on my town list, leaning town for moth and Michelle, null for the rest for now

Also, I've not caught up on what made Alice a suspect yet (still reading), can someone please point me to the posts? I've played with Alice in other two games I've played (this is my third, or fourth I think) and her play is usually scummy, but if she's pressured we may be able to find out if she's scum or not

[B]@Alice in Noodleland please come play[/B]
We asked her like seven times now, there are some times when you gotta stop poking stones with a stick and just pick em up and throw them lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.