Xenokjee

Kin
303💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tf is that late ass kill.

Moth is in his town range mainly because his reads are shit as always.

Just lynch Alice who doesn’t even come and address anything, she doesn’t want to spew anyone. No reason to keep anti-town people alive.

She’s in the PoE, she has to die.

Also, what’s the thing with Uddell and Rej both claiming invests and why is nobody addressing that?

mothbomb

Regular
Kin
1,600💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes. we should for certain lynch Xeno.
Tf is that late ass kill.

Moth is in his town range mainly because his reads are shit as always.

Just lynch Alice who doesn’t even come and address anything, she doesn’t want to spew anyone. No reason to keep anti-town people alive.

She’s in the PoE, she has to die.

Also, what’s the thing with Uddell and Rej both claiming invests and why is nobody addressing that?
how did it feel shooting Oreki?
did you... unzip first

Xenokjee

Kin
303💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why do I always have shit people in my lobbies, fam, I was the only one who told all of your smart asses to stay on Lukundo on day one when you CFD’ed someone with 2 posts.

I lynched you a scum when moth said “it’s way too obvious he’s scum so I’m not voting him”

I also told you I was the night one fucking kill

Does anyone read what I post? I am mechanically confirmed and my low activity doesn’t have anything to do with my alignment.

All_Red defending me at SoD and pocketing me when voting Starboy and now she says lynch me:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

What a joke.

Michelle’s not said anything worthy of a town read after Luk’s flip and she knows this is my town range. She’s doing a shit job reading me.

Xenokjee

Kin
303💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Glgl having moth lead you as town, his reads are shit. Sagebee’s town.

Alice is scum. Stop playing like crap and keeping anti-town people alive. She’s been keeping mislynching pools opened and NOT DOING ANYTHING.

mothbomb

Regular
Kin
1,600💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why do I always have shit people in my lobbies, fam, I was the only one who told all of your smart asses to stay on Lukundo on day one when you CFD’ed someone with 2 posts.

I lynched you a scum when moth said “it’s way too obvious he’s scum so I’m not voting him”

I also told you I was the night one fucking kill

Does anyone read what I post? I am mechanically confirmed and my low activity doesn’t have anything to do with my alignment.

All_Red defending me at SoD and pocketing me when voting Starboy and now she says lynch me:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

What a joke.

Michelle’s not said anything worthy of a town read after Luk’s flip and she knows this is my town range. She’s doing a shit job reading me.
None of this in anyway addresses when you talked to Luk and said:

This isnt productive
you know what luk is scummy
we dont want mislynches
michelle ill leave you alone

this isnt good luk, this isnt how were gonna get you out of this

mothbomb

Regular
Kin
1,600💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you think a day vig has a bulletproof and you wanna lynch for it when I got you a scum then go ahead and throw the game buddy
Glgl having moth lead you as town, his reads are shit. Sagebee’s town.

Alice is scum. Stop playing like crap and keeping anti-town people alive. She’s been keeping mislynching pools opened and NOT DOING ANYTHING.
AtE
total breakdown over a case only michelle has sheeped

Xenokjee

Kin
303💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You know what, I don’t have to talk with village idiots anyway. Feel free to present your case. I’ll just solve this game. Not wasting my time on delusional cases.

mothbomb

Regular
Kin
1,600💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You know what, I don’t have to talk with village idiots anyway. Feel free to present your case. I’ll just solve this game. Not wasting my time on delusional cases.
Okay 3rd time asking.

how do you explain putting yourself onto Lukondo after pushing michelle, and you proceed to open coach luk on the way he can survive

Xenokjee

Kin
303💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sagebee’s town.

Alice is scum.

Conspirator is scum.

Starboy has to elaborate on his read on me as he’s not even voting me anymore despite saying “You can do whatever, you don’t have to follow me”.

Xenokjee

Kin
303💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don’t know how to feel about Uddell coming out but his checks are sort of good?

I remember Rej posting but not clearing who he checked last night. He has to address that.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can't play today having a very busy day like i had yesterday. I do have a shit job reading this game Xeno is right and this is his town meta.
Since Luk fooled me i don't trust my reads at all in this game because i really read him town so i failed twice.
Xeno said already in two games he works to broke his meta. So if he succeed to extend his town meta in scum play i am already at 3rd mistake.. i may tinfoil this later.

Now that my only certain town is missing i won't sheep anyone and i will come back to play at Eod.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
I feel like Xeno is lashing out, after being soflty pushed by moth. Just an idea guys =_=
Scum list:
Alice
Xeno
Sage

One of there three has to be innocent, i think.
Rn I'm aticking with Alice, and next do ima go with Xeno. At least based on the way things are.

Status
Not open for further replies.