Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I trust you. Especially since I have no reads of my own. I checked you and got not a threat. I got the same for All_red.

I remember someone saying Lanmis is only scum if Lukundo flip town...What is the case on Lanmis?

Who was your second? Also not voting for you number suspect is the scummiest thing you could do. It's the same as acknowledging scum for town cred but not voting in the hopes for a possible no lynch. You are on my radar for now.

Ouch, you slip here. You are essentially suspicious of All_red for a weak reason and I find it scummy. You and Alice have caught my attention for now.

Vote Lynch: Alice
When did I say I was suss of Allred and are you switching for someone?

mothbomb

Regular
Kin
1,600💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@the Lukundo come play

@Alice in Noodleland can you sort Moth and LanMisa for me?
I'll most likely end up voting LanMisa. Reason being he's creating dichotomies between players (For example: When he said I look way better in the argument with Oreki).

He doesn't take a strong stance on our interaction or commenting on any posts that indicate towards that. He isn't trying to figure the game out. He jumps at specific posts that indicate towards someone being "scummy", not necessarily things that will make that said person more likely to flip scum.

Same thing can be said about Red, but I don't know her experience with the game. She accused June based on something trivial and that might look scummy, but in hindsight, her justification that she isn't aware of the rules is good. Even though she liked posts in her other games and she wasn't warned about it. I'll have to see more posts from her though (from June)
Xenokjee - Oreki- Michelle - Starboy - Odd - Sagebee - moth - Alice - LanMisa
Vote : LanMisa
Oh, add this to the LanMisa case: He's been confusing me with Oreki. Oreki voted Odd and he said "I like Xenokjee but his vote on Odd is weird". He wanted to keep his mislynch pool open but didn't notice the fact that it wasn't even me. He's done this thing twice where he looks like he has no idea of the game state. Which is a scummy trait. They aren't interested in the game and it's hard to keep your thoughts collected when you have TMI. Which is why he confused me with Odd. We're both town in his eyes so he was looking to shade. :lok:
To scum it doesn't matter who slips up, when someone does that, they'll be there to point it out you know. He was looking for things out of context to fit his reasoning for keeping me at a null, smh
Ima have to read a lot...
you'te late but you can start with fluff and memes :rei:
Yh, she does that
Moth, you lolcatting already?
10/10 bio
Yup

Vote @Alice in Noodleland

Now that’s lolcatting
WAIT DO I KNOW YOU!?
O Yh BTW I’m Town
Look what you’ve done
I like this guy
I love this smart ass comment
Oh Yh I stopped for a while cause I legit took some time out to listen to Starboy
Yknow I’m currently debating to just push moth cause he’s being townread too much but then again he could just be consensus Town. Maybe
Nah odd, that’s for Town. It doesn’t allow us in there(!)
Will you ever let this go?
Surely that statement applies more to town than scum. Town are trying to find anyone. If they slip up they’re probably scum. For scum they ain’t gonna pick up on their buddies slipping up. Honestly sounds like you’re reaching here.
If Xeno is who I think he is then he’s Town and we have to flip his reads.
Yh Xeno is like always Town but don’t listen to his reads yet. Let him develop them.
Looking at Lukundo's posts so far, there is a lot of fluff... and one post that's making me lean in either direction:

That's either a silly joke... or open wolfing. But either way something to keep in mind for the future. Did anyone play with Luk before who knows if Luk has the balls to pull this off as town?

I agree with this statement, and there is also another layer: Not all scum are good at or prefer to actively push town; a lot are more passive and wait for town to push town, with the added benefit of not being responsible for any mislynches.

Sadly this is his best statement, and it's not even related directly to the game state, nor does it really contain a read either. This leaves me with a wary null read at the moment.

@TheLukundo , would you mind talking a bit more about the other players in the game with me?
I kinda don't see how me voting with you is supposed to clear me, but okay...
I like Starboy and Rej. I love Xeno and I probably like Michelle. I feel I should like moth but I don’t.
Wait Xeno, what’s your case on Rej that I probably haven’t read?
I swear Xeno if that was your case it’s p shite
Xeno and LAN look good together but not a strong association read yet
I’m listening to your case now @Xenokjee
Votes So Far:

mothbomb
- Poisonsquid
Xenokjee - mothbomb-None-LanMisa-rej
Oreki_Houtarou - Alice in Noodleland - None - Odd-None-Poisonsquid
All_Red - Junegirl_19
TheLukundo - Alice In Noodleland
LanMisa - rej
Rej - Xenokjee

Current Vote Status:

Poisonsquid
Rej - 2
Junegirl_19 - 1
Alice in Noodleland - 1
Xenokjee - 1

You have a little more than 6 hours to decide who you are lynching today.

Good luck.
Probably TvT

reading this makes me think luk and xeno were scumbuddies

mothbomb

Regular
Kin
1,600💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote Lynch : Alice

not sure what to think of you sagebee but you seem unconcerned at my push on you. kept hunting and pushing folks. I feel ok based on that

mothbomb

Regular
Kin
1,600💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lan Misa and sagebee feel quite stalwart today. Xeno seems alot less energetic. something to consider is the vig shot claim idea helped scum because Lukondo stopped talking.
It could be as simple as Xeno and Luk planned it that way.

mothbomb

Regular
Kin
1,600💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lukondo isnt asking good questions.
Yeah, Luk hella sus as well tbh

Alice can you stop acting anti-town please.

Sigh. Okay. Okay.
Alice looks like shes being open coached by a wolfbuddy. trying to pass off the coaching as v/v.

Why is Lukondo bewildered by me listing Udell as scum? who the **** is Udell lol
Lukondo reacted oddly at Udell being named. Probably means Udell is not scum.

Nah cause he plays games
That’s what I’m like. Idk who he is
I’m playing games. Apologies
Overwatch
So what’s the story?
And Luk isn't defending you.
morning glory
whats the tale?
nightangale
Fine, I'll go against my will.

Unvote : Michelle

You better start playing tomorrow.
Xeno keeps telling everyone to start playing. Even when they have...

Vote : The Lukundo

This can go.
oh. okay

Change Vote Lynch: @TheLukundo

This is the salvation he needs
immediate join

Lukondo is still better than Psquid tho
I argue Luk should be spared. sigh

tbf I need a chance to play as well
I haven’t actually noticed Michelle this game so no I’m not gonna defend her.
okay? Thats nice, shes town.

That’s why I’m being voted? I thought that was a joke at how well I play OW
That’s why I’m being voted? I thought that was a joke at how well I play OW
I'm shooting the mod then
Submit night vig : Poison Chan
When town mislynches, they'll be suspects. So I'm not seeing your point.
You've been weird this game though. I don't mind it.
Xeno is very vague and it feels like hes scolding a wolf buddy and threatening a teammate who is not carrying his slot well. Hes irritated with Luk here and wants to get him in line or get him gone.

What if I told you that you came out as a scum read?
I mean there’s always a margin for error
So by using your logic, as you can’t read me then you’re scum?
This isn't productive and won't get out of a lynch. Ignore Michelle and form your reads.
This is the goal. is to get Luk out of the lynch. The use of the word productive here implies Luk simply needs to up his productivity and that will appease Xeno.

I have June, Alive and Moth are scum
Alright max of 1 of those is scum. and I aint one of em. so Alice is outed.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@Oreki_Houtarou had been killed. He was Will Byers.
You must be registered to see images

Welcome Oreki_Houtarou,
You are Will, a town
Abilities:
1. Each night you can talk to your mother, Joyce Byers, through the host, but you won’t be able to learn her identity.
2. Your Vote will be counted as two. (x1)
Wincon: You win when all the threats to town are eliminated.

Reactions: Houtarou

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
@Oreki_Houtarou had been killed. He was Will Byers.
You must be registered to see images

Welcome Oreki_Houtarou,
You are Will, a town
Abilities:
1. Each night you can talk to your mother, Joyce Byers, through the host, but you won’t be able to learn her identity.
2. Your Vote will be counted as two. (x1)
Wincon: You win when all the threats to town are eliminated.
Thats not good

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good morning everyone, thanks for your detailed annalysis Moth, i also thinked that these 2 could be buddies from interactions and behaviour in the previous NP but i didn't have time to play yday to put my thoughts here.

Xeno put the day vig Luk as a little comedy but now Oreki is a day vig victim :/

Status
Not open for further replies.