-Explore a landmark
-Do a good deed

One B rank:
- Explore the history of something

Figured i'd just go with C rank

Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 11/07/2018
Relevant mission links:
Additional information:

Just a basic story using an NPC to bring my bio into the WSE, waking him up, introducing him to the new world and beginning the adventure while throwing in history of the clan and of the old landmark that was the land of tea.

Okay, so first of all your submission format needs some work. Just put the associated number after all the storyboard elements you pick like everyone else.
As for your mission I was a bit skeptical of having an NPC pretty much doing 2/3 of the mission before your biography even wakes up. On the other hand; that's your background history and I can't fault you for fitting it into the new world. Btw; we do have a calendar and the year is 811.
Normally, people pick too few storyboard elements, but I think you went a little overboard. You actually have to dedicate some time to each, like putting the Clan's interests first and running a background investigation on someone. I just didn't feel like the featured.
However, this is a C-rank and you did touch on all your SE's and explored most of them very well. I think this satisfies the criteria for a C-rank, so Mission Passed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Skorm

ιn ѕιlιco
Elite
Kin
10,956💸
Kumi
81,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Players involved: Skorm
Mission Rank: A
Story elements chosen:
Defend against or attack another group
Capture an important target
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 11/7/2018 - 11/7/2018
Relevant mission links: [ ]
Additional information: w00t, no >_>

Mission Failed. This just didn't feel up to par for an A-rank.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Players involved: ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ
Mission Rank: S
Story elements chosen:
- Steal a large or valuable asset (4)
- Fight an enemy much stronger than yourself (5)
- Custom: Against All Odds, Escape (5)
Date of beginning & date of conclusion:
13/07/2018 - 13/07/2018
Relevant mission links:

Additional information:
Went for a very long post and second part to Lena's overall Narrative regarding the Ashikaga threat versus Shinramoto. I used "Fight an enemy much stronger than yourself" because Jinx's enemy was way tougher than her, Lena had a lot of weaker enemies that attacked her at once which made them stronger because there was a lot in that regard. Hope this was satisfactory, took me forever to write but it was fun to think of.

~Mission Passed. I woldn't have gone for this if your partner had been an NPC; she did too much of the fighting, but it's a summon of yours so I feel it works. Good work.

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Players involved: Zatanna
Mission Rank: D
Story elements chosen: Build something for the Clan (1) Lend a helping hand in one of your landmarks (1)
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 13th July
Relevant mission links:
Additional information:
2nd D rank clan mission

Mission Passed.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Players involved: Howard
Mission Rank: B
Story elements chosen:
Fight an individual of comparable strength ( 3 )
Custom: Defend the helpless ( 3 )
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 07/15/2018
Additional information: Wanted to try a "fight" mission now that I know how they work.

~This is definitely passable. Mission Passed.

Skaaar

Kin
54💸
Kumi
1,545💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Players involved: Skaaar
Mission rank: B
Story elements chosen:
• Convince a neutral party to fight with you. (3)
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 07/01/2018
Relevant mission links:
|
Additional Information: N/A

~Mission Failed. I'm not really buying this interpretation of the storyboard element.

Players involved: Skaaar
Story elements chosen:
• Meet with a major faction representative.(4)
Make all the necessary plans and arrangements for your clan.(4)
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 07/11/2018 - 07/18/2018
Relevant mission links:
|
Additional Information: Expanding the reach of the White Lotus in the Badlands.​

~Mission Failed. This just didn't feel like an A-rank. Too much casual conversation with nothing else going on, really.

21 Savage

Legendary
Kin
717💸
Kumi
5,004💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Players involved: 21 Savage
Mission rank: C
Story element chosen: Do a bad deed (1), Torture a suspect (3)
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 21,06,2018
Relevant Mission Links:

Mission Passed. In the future, please link all posts that pertain to the mission.

Xicer

Elite
Kin
601💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Players involved: Xicer
Mission rank: S (4.5)
Story element chosen: -Make the sacrifice for the innocent (5) (Custom)
- Leave your life in the hands of someone else (4) (Custom)
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 07/21/18
Relevant Mission Links:

Mission Failed. As dramatic and intense as it was I had to fail this for a few reasons. This first, and most important, is that the second custom element is not worthy of being A-Rank. Leaving your life in the hands of someone else is not a mission. It's not an activity that your biography carries out, and really has no impact. The second most important reason is that the first element, which is the core aspect of the mission, is merely suicidal in how you used it (even though suicide is not applicable in the NW). This makes it a very hollow story element that required little to no detail. The third reason is that this just didn't feel like an S-Rank mission. Scalping yourself isn't really appropriate of that rank of mission.

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Players involved: Never
Story elements chosen:
- Torture a suspect (3)
- Custom : Teach them a Lesson. (3)
07-15-2018 to 07-15-2018
Relevant mission links:
- Start
- Interrupted
- End
Additional information:
Intersects with one of Pervy's Narratives which effects my Village and some NPCs I created, this is the fallout to that little story. Try to nicely tie them together and proceed to RP together Later on. A conflict of views.

~Mission Passed. I'm glad you guys didn't have any issues here. Nice work.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Story elements chosen:
Spy on an important target and remain undetected ( 4 )
Convince an enemy to fight with you ( 4 )
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 07/24/2018
Relevant mission links: [ ] [ ]
Additional information: Summary explains it.

Mission Failed. So, I was really thinking about this one, but you just become too much of a passive observer for my tastes here. I understand that you're spying, but your NPCs are the drivers behind the story; you just observe them from a crowd, which isn't really that difficult on the spying-difficulty-ladder. For an A-rank I want a little more.

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,688💸
Kumi
31,205💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Players involved: The Pervy Sage, Never
Mission Rank: A Rank (4)
Story elements chosen:
- Defend your employer from bandits (3) [My twist on this is to defend my npc companion]
- Convince a neutral party to fight with you (3)
- Stomp out protest and/or dissent (3)
- Disperse a mob (4)
- Save a large community from danger (5)

Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 13/07/18 - 19/07/2018
Relevant mission links:

Additional information:
All these parts of the story start from the first post, and continue through all in the same land mark, so you can scroll through rather than opening all links. Some links pertain to Never's posts as they were part of the story. I used a village that Never had previously set up in his story and use characters that he'd created as NPC's such as Alicia and Zeri, to give more depth to the story and to draw in his character later on, so credit and thanks to him. ^_^

You forgot one of your storyboard elements: "Fight an individual of comparable strength (3)" but that's okay. Now, I like your set-up; your organization is impeccable and there sure isn't a lack of story to dig into. The problem is that while, yes, you do describe all these things, it's not your bio doing it; it's your little NPC companion. You have to play an important part in the mission, or at least be doing stuff, but you simply aren't. You train him, yes, but that's not one of your SE's. Sin does the convincing, the stomping, the dispersing and most of the saving.
Secondly, this can't really be a group mission. Never isn't party to most of the stuff going on in the village, and he is doing a mission of his own in a couple of the posts you're linking to. It just doesn't really work. You have some awesome RP with him afterwards, but that does not really pertain to your chosen SE's.
You obviously have good stories to tell, but when you submit them as missions they need to be missions for your character. Sin can be Robin, but you're gonna have to be Batman. This is an easy fix; better luck next time. Mission Failed.

We have a universal timeline now, so all these things still happen as you describe them. All your RP still 'counts' and everything, just so you know.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Players involved: Korra
Story elements chosen: - Explore a landmark (1)
- Run an errand for someone (1)

Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 7/25/2018 - 7/25/2018
Relevant mission links: Start of the Mission:

Additional information: Im sure their were more story elements that technically happened but didnt think of them till after

Mission Passed

Vegeta

Supreme
Kin
1,047💸
Kumi
7,487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Players involved: King Crimson
Mission Rank: A(?)
Story elements chosen:
Torture a suspect (3)
Experiment with very advanced ninjutsu (5)
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 7/25/2018 - 7/25/2018
Additional information: N/A

I guess that's as torturing as you can get when other players are involved like this, and I'll buy your cocktail of seals and stuff as experimentation. Mission Passed.
You're also the lucky recipient of an artifact:

(Ōkī Iyakuhin Nankō) – Superior Medicinal Salve
Type: Artifact
Range: N/A (Contact)
Chakra: N/A
Damage: N/A
Description: A blue paste crafted by skilled healers and sold for profit in various markets throughout the world. It is stored in a small fist sized jar and can be conveniently kept safely in a ninja pouch. The salve is soothing to the touch and brings a warm comfort to wounds it is applied to. The salve, usable once, can regenerate wounds with incredible speed and specializes in deep gashes and cuts on the user’s body, as well as limited ability to mend muscle tears. When applied, the salve works to mend the user’s wounds over a single turn, sealing up cuts of varying severity, stopping bleeding, and mending muscle tissue within that time. This effectively restores 20 health after a single turn. It is important to note that the salve cannot regenerate wounds like broken bones or lost limbs. It can be used on various types of burns and can also be used on allies.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mission Rank: S
Story elements chosen:
Choose between what is right and what is easy ( 3 )
In the darkest hour, overcome ( 5 )
Save a large community from danger ( 5 )
Custom: Heal some of the people from a large community ( 5 )
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 07/26/2018
Additional information: I don't know how to explain what happened. It started out slow enough but then I got so drawn into the story I was telling that by the time I was done it had gotten so far ahead of me and snowballed so much that it became what it is. I don't know if it's good, I don't know if it's worth reading but it kept me from losing my mind to insomnia so it helped me. Additionally this is the most storyboard elements I've ever used in a mission and if it's too much I definitely apologize that wasn't my intent as I mentioned. Also there may be a lot of little mistakes it was too much for me to proof read all at once so I did it in sections. Therefor there could be grammar errors, formatting errors etc. I'll try to clean it up if I find anything big.

Yeah, I can feel this is a bit more stream of consciousness than some of your other missions. I liked this a lot. Mission Passed.

Goetia

Supreme
Kin
3,218💸
Kumi
109,579💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Players involved: Goetia
Story elements chosen:

Explore an abandoned site (2)
Survive a near death situation (5)

Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 27/7/18
Additional information: N/A

~Mission Passed

Never

Supreme
Kin
2,715💸
Kumi
44,733💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Players involved: ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ
Story elements chosen:
- Custom : Prepare a landmark against a future attack (3)
- Custom : Watch over a Negotiation (3)
25/07/2018 - 26/07/2018
Relevant mission links:
Start :
End :
Additional information:
Second SE is more personal than anything, Lena isn't the negotiating type but definitely one to watch over it - this also is done to provide information / teases for what might happen in the future of this narrative.

Mission Passed and you are also the recipient of a B-ranked artifact, to be posted.

(Hyōjun Shizen Hogo Ichizoku) – Clansman’s Conservationist Banner
Range: Short – Long
Description: The Clansman’s Battle Standard is a flag or banner attached to a staff or pole and placed somewhere in a landmark. It serves as a rallying banner to all those in the vicinity of it, inspiring them and augmenting their will to claim victory for their clan or group. The Freehold of Hanguri carried numerous standards in their armies during campaigns to inspire their troops, a tradition that still remains today long after the Freehold’s collapse. By planting this standard in a landmark, one can augment their clan’s chakra efficiency; this reduces the chakra cost of all techniques, bar D-Rank techniques, by 10 chakra. By planting this standard in a landmark, one can augment all their clan’s members damage by 10. This only applies to those of the same clan, not allies of a clan. This standard can only be used once and lasts for three days after it was placed in a landmark, after which it will expire and become useless. It only works on clan members within the same landmark.

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Mission Rank: C
Story elements chosen:
Gather resources from the land ( 1 )
Custom: Make negations on behalf of your clan or their people's welfare. ( 3 )
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 07/27/2018
Additional information: The second SE refers to all the small deals made. The purchase of grain, the purchase of berries, jams and jellies, as well as the nuts, fruits and vegetables. I cut down on the rp for the last two encounters with farmers or plantation owners because I didn't want it to be longer then it was.

Mission Passed. You're also the lucky winner of a C-ranked artifact:

(Chīsai Iyakuhin Nankō) – Lesser Medicinal Salve
Range: N/A (Contact)
Description: A teal paste crafted by skilled healers and sold for profit in various markets throughout the world. It is stored in a small fist sized jar and can be conveniently kept safely in a ninja pouch. The salve is soothing to the touch and brings a warm comfort to wounds it is applied to. Usable once, it can regenerate wounds over a short period of time and specializes in gashes and cuts on the user’s body. When applied the salve works to mend the user’s wounds over three turns, sealing up cuts of varying severity and stopping bleeding within that time. This effectively restores 10 health over three turns after it is applied. It is important to note that the salve cannot regenerate broken bones, torn tendons, lost limbs, or ligaments, etc. it specializes in cuts and can be applied to electrical and fire-based burns. This can be used on allies.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Players involved: Myself
Story elements chosen:
Spy on an important target and remain undetected (4)
Capture an important target (4)
8/2 = 4 thus A ranked.

Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 28/7/2018 - 28/7/2018
Relevant mission links:
Additional information:

Mission Passed

Howard

Supreme
Kin
1,430💸
Kumi
4,464💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Story elements chosen:
Pull a prank or something prank-like ( 1 )
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 07/28/2018
Additional information: I know I only took one SE but I did that element the entire time and even brought the clone into it.

I'll buy it as prank-like, lol. Mission Passed.

Zatanna

Elite
Kin
4,926💸
Kumi
18,043💴
Trait Points
40⚔️
Players involved: Zatanna
Mission Rank: C
Story elements chosen: Sniff out a dissenter (2)
Train a small group (2)
Date of beginning & date of conclusion: 29th July
Relevant mission links:
Additional information:

Mission Passed