Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't even think he knows what he wants us to concede for
He wants us to believe Hinata isn't a main branch member, that Hinata is useless to the Hyuga Clan, that leaders/heirs of clans don't go on missions, and that Hiashi is still the same uncaring ******* he was 18 years ago.

In other words, deny canon and accept his fanfiction.

Last edited:

Mori Jin

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He wants us to believe Hinata isn't a main branch member, that Hinata is useless to the Hyuga Clan, that leaders/heirs of clan don't go on missions, and that Hiashi is still the same uncaring ******* he was 18 years ago.

In other words, deny canon and accept his fanfiction.
Did you expect anything different? Canon will always stay canon though.

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your argument was that he wasn't a main branch
I said there was no proof he was main branch.

and on the mission aspect the fact that he wears Konoha attire, something Hiashi didn't do until the war and the fact that he is a Jounin means that he needed to again approval from the Daiyomo
THere's no proof he was on a mission and thr part about needing aproval from a Daimyo to become a Jonin is fanfic.

nowhere does it say or show that a main branch member never needs to do missions

your argument also has no basis that Ko Hyuga doesn't do missions either since we lack any screen time of him.
And your argument he does missions as no credibility since there's 0 mention if it in the manga or databook.

But unlike Hanabi that has a job to become heiress, Ko and other main branchers likely have other jobs to do as they are part of the Konoha shinobi force.

We also see Ko having the uniform and being engaged in the Pain invasion even though Hiashi was out of town. Meaning he took orders from Tsunade.
You assume the head house don't protect Konoha and instead hide away. I never said or implied that at any point what I said is they don't take missions for which there is 0 proof.

Again unlike Ko, Hanabi was only shown to be home schooled... as in we never saw her dawn the genin,chunin, or jounin outfits
So you have proof Ko wasn't home schooled in like the main branch. I must've missed it do present it, if it exists I'll concede on that part.

She might be a jounin now but we unlike Hanabi, Ko isn't in line for being the head and thus like the other Jounin Hyugas do other things.

Also a databook apparently isn't verified

...okay
Hanabi not wearing a uniform isn't proof others perform missions. The fact that you say likely I accept that you have 0 proof. My comment about the databook translation is I can't verify it and even if I accept it ko being head house, nowhere does it mention he takes missions.

Last edited:

Nick01

Legendary
Kin
113💸
Kumi
14,923💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1. Discarding Hinata was discarding her from future training into the line of ascension.

He went and began to exclusively tutor Hanabi instead and Hinata was placed into the academy.

2. Part 1 of the first stage Chunin Exams fights had her in this discarded line of ascension which meant that he didn't care if she died in combat... the Chunin exams enter that fold since it is under official ninja jurisdiction.

3. She was still part of the main branch but like other main branch members that were not inline for inheritance she instead participated in ninja mission, and jobs (Like all those Jounin Hyugas we saw).

4. After Naruto defeated Neji, Hiashi began to have a change of heart. Near the end of part 1 you see Hiashi is also talking to Hinata as well as training Neji.

Something he didn't do prior to the academy-Chunin exams time space.

5. Eventually she was back in good terms with her Father, especially during the war arc as he stated he was proud of her and Neji standing side by side in combat.

Hinata could've likely later asked to be part of the clan's inheritance/head, and likely she was also again a candidate post the war as people started calling her heiress again (in that Akamaru and Kiba oneshot).

But Hinata's goal wasn't that and eventually married outside of the clan.
She is byakugan princess accredited by Hamura and moon Otsutsuki clan. Later Hyuga princess by citizen of Konoha.Hiashi opinion in part 1 doesn't give a crap.
/Thread x ∞.

Tbh Byakugan Princess>>>Hyuga Heiress.

Hamura Otsutsuki>>>Hiashi Hyuga.

Ty and Hinata FTW!!! :sigar:

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
IMO I think Hinata at the end of Part 1 came back to the Hyuuga Clan

Hiashi kicked her out after she failed to to exceed Hanabi, then he told her to become a ninja, to disregard her.

After Part 1, we see Hinata, Neji, and Hiashi sitting together drinking tea. Indicating that their relationship was moving forward.

Nothing in Part 2 indicates that there is a strained relationship in the Hyuuga Family. In the Last, Hinata was living in the Main Branch household along with Hanabi.

Hinata exists in the MainBranch, but she isnt heiress. They most likely brought her back in, cause family, but she probably was never given her title back.

She's still referred to as a Princess though.

AnthonyMax

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is not a troll thread nor a bash thread.

I've been discussing with a friend and it never crossed my mind about Hinata's position in the Hyuga Clan after losing to Hanabi and losing the right to become the heiress.

So according to Hiashi he didn't care about Hinata dying as a shinobi. He obviously badmouthed her and held a grudge against her.

But yet again Hinata was in the same place, listening to the conversation. So I'm assuming she was still sleeping and eating there as well. But according to Hiashi Hinata's existence was only a burden to the clan (according to the viz scans).

And don't forget Neji beating her up/ almost killing her. It didn't seem like he had to deal with any consequences on laying his hand on a member of the head family.

So my question is: Was Part 1Hinata still a member of the head family? If so what was her position in the family given the fact that a branch member almost killed her and no consequences were dealt with?

kindly reminding everyone that this is not a bash thread so anything that goes off topic or is considered bashing won't be tolerated.
maybe the konoha and other village have a law to fobidden strong clan revenge on chunin-exam students for beat up their clan member in match .if not then nobody will dare to mess with powerful clan because their will get alot of trouble if they beat up some "clan that you don't want to mess with" member

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The burden of proof is on you you claimed Hiashi and the heir take missions where is the proof. I've read the manga and haven't seen it yet. Please present it otherwise your concession is accepted.
But there's no proof that they don't take missions. You make it seem that leaders of clan are going to be lazy. Naruto is the leader of konoha and the rest are just mere followers. They have to follow orders. If naruto give them something, they will do it because they are part of the konoha village even tho they are the leader or heir of their clan.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But there's no proof that they don't take missions. You make it seem that leaders of clan are going to be lazy. Naruto is the leader of konoha and the rest are just mere followers. They have to follow orders. If naruto give them something, they will do it because they are part of the konoha village even tho they are the leader or heir of their clan.
No what I've said is other clan leaders take missions nothing like that has been demonstrated by the Hyuga clan leaders. You assume I make them seem lazy but they have other priorites like ensuring the bloodline is protected which is why they take extreme measures. Your right I've said it before the Hyuga leader and head house will protect the village, it would be stupid if they didn't. If you do have proof to the contrary do present it, in Naruto's time this may have changed (I doubt it) but that's not what is being discussed here.

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So you've got nothing then apart from an assumption good to know. And you ignored the rest of the post which gave you the reason why.
Everything that is irrelevant was removed from the post or things I'm not interested in.

Good to know that if isn't shown then it';s fanfic. I guess only the newbie are the ninjas in konoha.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Everything that is irrelevant was removed from the post or things I'm not interested in.

Good to know that if isn't shown then it';s fanfic. I guess only the newbie are the ninjas in konoha.
Everything which addressed your claim was removed to which you couldn't provide a response. When Hiashi let Kurenai take Hinata to become a ninja, kurenai argued she could experience danger and death. Hiashi's reason was she's superflous(extra/unnecessary) to the clan not just the head house. I'll let you figure out the rest coupled with protecting the main house bloodline which is the primary goal of the head house. They wouldn't endanger it(main house bloodline) that's why they have the branch house.

Now your forced to make a new completely off topic post about newbies are only ninja's.

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Time to get another infraction. Why do people keep making threads about a useless character??? Byakugan Princess, shes not weak, she has potential. blah blah f***ing blah. Doesnt matter what title you give her shes still trash. But she has Hamura chakra....Hamura chakra let her replenish naruto chakra and enhanced her wife house duties outside of that NOTHING. I havent seen a character get so much praise for being useless in my life. But again when all the intelligent members left this site went straight to sh*t. Anyway Hinata is a very poor written/developed char and has done nothing worth praising. she cant even beat a top 25 character in naruto sigh. Give me my damn infraction for speaking the truth
That is the truth, but why ask for an infraction? This discussion is more about position.

iFlowMotion

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That is the truth, but why ask for an infraction? This discussion is more about position.
I always get infractions for "bashing" lmao nothing new to me XD her position is sh*t tbh. Doesnt matter where shes at or position she has shes still f***ing trash. How many people has she hit with Twin Lion Fist? How do you have God chakra but still cant get out a cage or fight the person who captured you? I use to like hinata but these idiots on this site makes it so easy to hate her. Especially when you realized she does nothing

Styles

Legendary
Kin
16💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Time to get another infraction. Why do people keep making threads about a useless character??? Byakugan Princess, shes not weak, she has potential. blah blah f***ing blah. Doesnt matter what title you give her shes still trash. But she has Hamura chakra....Hamura chakra let her replenish naruto chakra and enhanced her wife house duties outside of that NOTHING. I havent seen a character get so much praise for being useless in my life. But again when all the intelligent members left this site went straight to sh*t. Anyway Hinata is a very poor written/developed char and has done nothing worth praising. she cant even beat a top 25 character in naruto sigh. Give me my damn infraction for speaking the truth
:lol That's kinda what i'm saying. How is she even popular? She's literally only popular because she's timid and nice to Naruto who's the MC. Overall her character sucks and is poorly written just like half the other females in Naruto. But somehow Hinata/Hyuga fans think she's the best thing since hot wings.

Reactions: salamander uchiha

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,404💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I always get infractions for "bashing" lmao nothing new to me XD her position is sh*t tbh. Doesnt matter where shes at or position she has............... How many people has she hit with Twin Lion Fist? How do you have God chakra but still cant get out a cage or fight the person who captured you? I use to like hinata but these idiots on this site makes it so easy to hate her. Especially when you realized she does nothing
Probably because you are using harsh words and posting in a thread where it's kind of off topic?

:lol That's kinda what i'm saying. How is she even popular? She's literally only popular because she's timid and nice to Naruto who's the MC. Overall her character sucks and is poorly written just like half the other females in Naruto. But somehow Hinata/Hyuga fans think she's the best thing since hot wings.
Let's go back to original topic.