Kirin The Dragon Sage

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Said this in another thread, but it's pretty pathetic that these people resort to bastardizing Hiashi into this uncharacteristic vortex of hate to Hinata when he is no longer anything like he was in the past, during the war where he praises Hinata as much as Neji, The Last where he is worried about Hinata/Hanabi, and later confirmed again by Hinata herself on Part 3 about how much he has changed.

But anything will do to bash Hinata, including ignoring new developments.
Dont worry Hinata is awesome. Her genes does matters. Her genes worth another manga.

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are you trying to blame Hinata's progression because of her father. That's pretty low considering the fact Neji was able to train himself to become the best, theres no reason Hinata couldnt try.
were did I say that

I just said that Hiashi discarded Hinata from home schooling and instead like other Hyuga put her in the academy

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Dont worry Hinata is awesome. Her genes does matters. Her genes worth another manga.
This isn't about that this is about her relationship to the main house. If you want to talk about her genes start another thread.

were did I say that

I just said that Hiashi discarded Hinata from home schooling and instead like other Hyuga put her in the academy
Like other Hyuga so which other Hyuga excluding Neji(whose staus was branch house) attended the academy?

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In case anyone wants more confirmation that the above person's opinion is irrelevant

Second Databook:

You must be registered for see images

Third Databook:

Fourth Databook:

Having been blessed greatly with the talent of his clan, as a shinobi, Neji walked far ahead of Hinata. Hinata loves him like an actual brother. Currently, there is no antagonism between Hinata and Neji about the main family and branch family. From the bottom of her heart, Hinata trusts Neji, who crosses over the family lines to protect her by his true feelings.
Bolt Databook:

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Said this in another thread, but it's pretty pathetic that these people resort to bastardizing Hiashi into this uncharacteristic vortex of hate to Hinata when he is no longer anything like he was in the past, during the war where he praises Hinata as much as Neji, The Last where he is worried about Hinata/Hanabi, and later confirmed again by Hinata herself on Part 3 about how much he has changed.

But anything will do to bash Hinata, including ignoring new developments.

I'm saying Neji is more talented than her or any other Hyuga for his age, including Hiashi. Also, from the way you argued, you're saying Hinata should have trained herself to become strong, something not even Sasuke, another person labelled a genius like Neji, managed.

Hiashi was doing the right thing and protecting the clans power structure by casting away Hinata aside. It was the tough choices that were made that has kept the Hyuuga clan where it is today right? Do you agree or disagree because its self evident in the story but I'm happy he acts nicer to Hinata but facts remain facts.

Also Sasuke was able to teach himself Kirin and shape manipulation for chidori. Sasuke taught himself summoning jutsu and how to use his MS techniques effectively against KAge level shinobi. Hinata is not a genius but her Hyuuga blood and Byakugan princess lore says she had great potiential so Hinata was just lazy or didnt care thats why shes so weak now.

Last edited:

lImmortal Regis

Banned
Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The answer to your question is Yes.

Hinata was never weak, she is just gentle person , soft and kinda afraid to hurt others and also she always seemed lonely but no one could see that. All she needed someone to give her courage to fight and face her fears but everyone was attacking her, calling her weak and a failure but in the end she did it. She is no longer weak.

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Like other Hyuga so which other Hyuga excluding Neji(whose staus was branch house) attended the academy?
Any other Hyuga besides Hanabi, Neji and Hinata in their age group?

Even Hinata's aid that was clearly a main branch due to seeing him without the curse seal went off on ninja missions

let alone all these other Hyugas

Hanabi was instead homeschooled and attended hierress stuff like that expat mission with her father

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In case anyone wants more confirmation that the above person's opinion is irrelevant

Second Databook:

of course she was born into the main branch before being kicked out and sent on missions being called superflous(extra/uneccessary) I suppose if serving tea to the side branch gets you back in then she makes a good servant.

Third Databook:

yeah did anybody deny she was born into the main house where does it say she regained her position in the main house. Being superflous(extra/unnecessary) and all.

Fourth Databook:
The fourth databook is till the end of the manga, how can there be any tension between Neji and Hinata when he's dead kind of defeats the purpose of tension don't you think. And even if that wasnt the case why would there be tension Neji knew she's not a member of the main branch. And Neji had made peace with Hiashi.

Bolt Databook:

This is a mistranslation Hinata isnt the head of the Hyuga clan and never was.

Last edited:

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hiashi was doing the right thing and protecting the clans power structure by casting away Hinata aside. It was the tough choices that were made that has kept the Hyuuga clan where it is today right? Do you agree or disagree because its self evident in the story but I'm happy he acts nicer to Hinata but facts remain facts.
I agree with what you said above, but this was not my point. My point is that people like Salamander desperately leech on to things back from Chapter 80 while ignoring, bastardizing, and degrading Hiashi's development because of how butthurt they are towards Hinata.

Also Sasuke was able to teach himself Kirin and shape manipulation for chidori. Sasuke taught himself summoning jutsu and how to use his MS techniques effectively against KAge level shinobi.
Talking about part 1 Sasuke vs part 1 Neji. Neji was self taught in everything while Sasuke was taught by his bro, father, and Kakashi. Both were called genius, yet only Neji was self taught, so comparing that to Hinata isn't fair.

Hinata is not a genius but her Hyuuga blood and Byakugan princess lore says she had great potiential so Hinata was just lazy or didnt care.
I guess so :lol but she did learn 64 Palms two years after Neji while also learning shape manipulation.

Reactions: Ashan

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Any other Hyuga besides Hanabi, Neji and Hinata in their age group?

Even Hinata's aid that was clearly a main branch due to seeing him without the curse seal went off on ninja missions

let alone all these other Hyugas

Hanabi was instead homeschooled and attended hierress stuff like that expat mission with her father
Got proof or is this more fanfic?

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree with what you said above, but this was not my point. My point is that people like Salamander desperately leech on to things back from Chapter 80 while ignoring, bastardizing, and degrading Hiashi's development because of how butthurt they are towards Hinata.

Talking about part 1 Sasuke vs part 1 Neji. Neji was self taught in everything while Sasuke was taught by his bro, father, and Kakashi. Both were called genius, yet only Neji was self taught, so comparing that to Hinata isn't fair.

I guess so :lol but she did learn 64 Palms two years after Neji while also learning shape manipulation.
How low is her intelligence score. Hinata should at least be a kage level shinobi but shes only chunin.

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How low is her intelligence score. Hinata should at least be a kage level shinobi but shes only chunin.
Her score is same as Sasuke :/

And why do you think she should be kage level when Neji doesn't even qualify? (Even Hiashi is low kage tier at best)

I suppose if serving tea to the side branch gets you back in then she makes a good servant.
Reported for bashing/trolling.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Hiashi says we(not just him) regard her as Superflous(extra/unnecessary) so I'll let you figure that. And the purpose she's being given to Kurenai is because she's Superflous to the clan not just the Head house. Thats after kurenai tries to tell Hiashi indirectly she could be in danger and die. In other words Hiashi is saying even if she dies it doesnt matter because she's superflous.

superfluous

suːˈpəːflʊəs/

adjective

unnecessary, especially through being more than enough.

"the purchaser should avoid asking for superfluous information"

synonyms:surplus,*redundant,*unneeded,*not required,*excess,*extra.

This is canon Viz translation.

Last edited:

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Her score is same as Sasuke :/

And why do you think she should be kage level when Neji doesn't even qualify? (Even Hiashi is low kage tier at best)

Reported for bashing/trolling.
In her DB it says she applies her talents to suit the situation but it mostly has her in scouting and support positions. This could explain her attitude she mostly wants to help people not overtake them. Shes not a fighter type shes a motherly type.

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Got proof or is this more fanfic?
Proof on what?

Hinata, Hanabi and Neji being the only same age group Hyugas seen in Naruto?
Hanabi never being seen with a ninja headband or having a sensei?
Hanabi going on that away trip during the Pain invasion?
Or the aide

Darth AniCetuS

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Second Databook:

Third Databook:

Fourth Databook:

Bolt Databook:

/thread

And it clearly says she suppressed her true potential as well.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Proof on what?

Hinata, Hanabi and Neji being the only same age group Hyugas seen in Naruto?
Hanabi never being seen with a ninja headband or having a sensei?
Hanabi going on that away trip during the Pain invasion?

Or the aide
You said the other Hyuga was head house, I said he wasn't I was expecting canon proof not anime filler. And secondly I wanted proof the Head house take ninja missions like other ninja.

Jiren

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay? I don't see the point here, Byakugan is used for scouting all the time, like when Neji was finding Akatsuki barriers or Hinata looking out for Zetsu.
Scouting is only a part of what the Byakugan can do but her talent exceeds in that field more than others. Her Byakugan was on par with NEjis describing her hidden potential like the DB said. She was so shy and withdrawn she never lived to her full potential. She was opted to become a support type instead.

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
^^Choji is a heir to the Akimichi and still goes on missions. What is Salamander blathering about? :lmao:^^
Scouting is only a part of what the Byakugan can do but her talent exceeds in that field more than others. Her Byakugan was on par with NEjis describing her hidden potential like the DB said. She was so shy and withdrawn she never lived to her full potential. She was opted to become a support type instead.
Yeah, I guess so.