Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is your ABC logic who said the akamichi clan opperate around the same parameters as the Hyuga clan. I suppose you start reaching when you have nothing.
Clown ass logic as always.

You don't even have any proof that the Hyuga operate on the BS fanfic parameters you're claiming they operate on to even begin with to start moaning about or asking ME for proof that the Hyugas operate different to the Akimichi!!! :lmao:

Show me anywhere in the manga where leaders/heirs are differentiated from the other members of their clan when it comes to missions. I'll wait :coffee:

EDIT: NVM, scratch that, Itachi, Uchiha heir, went to the academy and did missions, as did Sasuke after Itachi killed the clan, as does Salad. Argument over and here is your 6000th L for the day.

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
KO HYUGA is main branch

Jounin
I asked for the proof that he's main branch having Ninja ranks means nothing. I wanted canon proof that confirms No Hyuga is head house and that other Head house Hyuga take missions and are sent of to become Genin and potentially die.

If you don't post it your concession is accepted.

Clown ass logic as always.

You don't even have any proof that the Hyuga operate on the BS fanfic parameters you're claiming they operate on to even begin with to start moaning about asking ME for proof that the Hyugas operate different to the Akimichi!!! :lmao:

Show me anywhere in the manga where leaders/heirs are differentiated from the other members of their clan when it comes to missions. I'll wait :coffee:
The burden of proof is you the branch house serve the main house. They protect the main house, The purpose of them bearing the seal is too fold 1 for subservience and the second to protect the Byakugan. Why would their Byakugan need to be sealed on their death it's because they take missions. The head house has no such capacity otherwise they too would carry a seal to seal their Byakugan in case they fell in combat. Now there's 0 proof the Head house of the Hyuga take missions if you have it do present it. You can only apply a rule if an example exists within the said clan. The fact that choji is heir and takes missions as does the Head chouza it applies for the Akamichi. Np such example exists for the Hyuga head or the heir (Hanabi) So you can't carry a rule based upon ABC logic.

Last edited:

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I asked for the proof that he's main branch having Ninja ranks means nothing. I wanted canon proof that confirms No Hyuga is head house and that other Head house Hyuga take missions and are sent of to become Genin and potentially die.

If you don't post it your concession is accepted
I am sorry, what are you even talking about? Did you look at the wikia, he is the MAIN branch.

You just don't like the dude since he cares for Hinata.
You must be registered for see images

More evidence

Hyuuga Kou
Male, 20 years old, Jounin
Volume 46, page 142
As a shinobi of the Hyuuga main family, he put forth a frantic effort to protect Hinata from the Shinra Tensei released by Pain.

Last edited:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am sorry, what are you even talking about

did you look at the wikia, he is the MAIN branch.

you just don't like the dude since he cares for Hinata

More evidence

I wanted a canon reference, I looked at the wiki and the wiki isn't canon.

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The burden of proof is you the branch house serve the main house. They protect the main house, The purpose of them bearing the seal is too fold 1 for subservience and the second to protect the Byakugan. Why would their Byakugan need to be sealed on their death it's because they take missions. The head house has no such capacity otherwise they too would carry a seal to seal their Byakugan in case they fell in combat. Now there's 0 proof the Head house of the Hyuga take missions if you have it do present it. You can only apply a rule if an example exists within the said clan. The fact that choji is heir and takes missions as does the Head chouza it applies for the Akamichi. Np such example exists for the Hyuga head or the heir (Hanabi) So you can't carry a rule based upon ABC logic.
Scan of it being said Hyuga leader/heir don't take missions please. I'll make it even easier for you and allow a scan of it saying ANY CLAN'S leader/heir doesn't take missions. But we know that isn't the case as shown by the Uchiha/Akimichi/Yamanaka/Nara. Until then, concession accepted :coffee:

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
DATABOOK

use your eyes
I did I've got no way to verify it. By the way where does it say he takes missions?

Scan of it being said Hyuga leader/heir don't take missions please. I'll make it even easier for you and allow a scan of it saying ANY CLAN'S leader/heir doesn't take missions. But we know that isn't the case as shown by the Uchiha/Akimichi. Until then, concession accepted :coffee:
The burden of proof is on you you claimed Hiashi and the heir take missions where is the proof. I've read the manga and haven't seen it yet. Please present it otherwise your concession is accepted.

Last edited:

Umari Senju

Legendary
Kin
238💸
Kumi
96💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don’t think she ever stopped being a member of the Hyuga clan. She simply lost her position to become clan leader. She is still Hyuga and still a part of the clan she just was stripped of the heiress title.

Also let’s not confusing weak with lacking. She is a timid support type. Her heart never seemed the type to fight unless it was a last resort.

I always thought she’d make a great medic ninja and in this could have been a worthy Sakura rival. Hyuga are already naturally gifted in chakra control and she prefers to support. Couple healing with her level of Gentle Fist abilities I do believe she would have actually made quite the formidable opponent of faced in a fight.

But again she is the timid kind nature. Healing wounded and particularly Naruto during/after fights would have given her some legit screen/panel time to form an actual romantic bond in the anime/manga and not just the few panels and 1 movie we got.

Like Sakura, A lot of wasted potential on Kishi’s part.

Last edited:

Made in Heaven

Supreme
Kin
5💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I did I've got no way to verify it. By the way where does it say he takes missions?

The burden of proof is on you you claimed Hiashi and the heir take missions where is the proof. I've read the manga and haven't seen it yet. Please present it otherwise your concession is accepted.
I can't imagine even Belserion herself taking you seriously after this level of nonsense/reaching/denial. Yeah, if it makes you feel better, I concede to your nonsense. I legit don't have the brain power to put up with this anymore :lol

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I can't imagine even Belserion herself taking you seriously after this level of nonsense/reaching/denial. Yeah, if it makes you feel better, I concede to your nonsense. I legit don't have the brain power to put up with this anymore :lol
Your forced to result to insults I'm still waiting for the proof that the Hyuga head and the heir take missions? You claimed it so you must have canon evidence to back up such claims. By the way concession accepted.

Reviewing Logic

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
-6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Concede what ? I've read the entry and I've not seen anywhere where it states he takes missions?
Your argument was that he wasn't a main branch

and on the mission aspect the fact that he wears Konoha attire, something Hiashi didn't do until the war and the fact that he is a Jounin means that he needed to again approval from the Daiyomo

nowhere does it say or show that a main branch member never needs to do missions

your argument also has no basis that Ko Hyuga doesn't do missions either since we lack any screen time of him.

But unlike Hanabi that has a job to become heiress, Ko and other main branchers likely have other jobs to do as they are part of the Konoha shinobi force.

We also see Ko having the uniform and being engaged in the Pain invasion even though Hiashi was out of town. Meaning he took orders from Tsunade.

Again unlike Ko, Hanabi was only shown to be home schooled... as in we never saw her dawn the genin,chunin, or jounin outfits

She might be a jounin now but we unlike Hanabi, Ko isn't in line for being the head and thus like the other Jounin Hyugas do other things.

Also a databook apparently isn't verified

...okay

Last edited:

Mori Jin

Elite
Kin
1💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow so much cancer from certain members. Everyone who's a Ninja takes missions. You being in denial don't mean anything, just makes you look even more pathetic then you already do, not really saying much though.