Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see medias

The day was long and the battle was fierce from the get go. However a certain individual wanted to show off his powers, perhaps people would realize that this war is futile.

You must be registered for see images

All of a sudden a huge burst of energy exploded. The energy emitted was soo strong that it affected the entire battle field and damaged everyone and everything, friend or foe it did not matter and knocked everyone out. After the explosion there was just one person standing in the middle with such power radiating from the individual.

----------------------------------------------

Baam Team

Baam :
What was that devastating power? is everyone okay?
??? : yes! are you fine lord bam? everyone seem to taken a hit.
???1 : Any idea who did this?
Baam : No idea.... I would guess the person still standing in the middle of the battle field some of our member teams seemed to be enraged and already on the attack.
----------------------------------------------

Head Quarters

Princess Of Jahad :
what was that! even when we are this far away from the battle field the explosion energy was so strong it actually scratched me. Whoever did this will pay dearly. Scratch such a beautiful face as mine? he must have a death wish.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Squadron Commander 3 was enraged, he took off immediately to the battle field to show those rats their place.

Squadron Commander 2 was damaged but remained to stay in his position at the moment, until the right moment to strike.

Every player in the game took damage and lost 1 HP, and everyone also got knocked out meaning that every player current vote went back to null/no one.

Current Vote Count

empty.

~Players~ :

1- @Toujo
2- @Imperfection
3- @Just_Red
4- @Michelle
5- @Alice in Noodleland
6- @Tigerrr in the woods
7- @Rej
8- @Ryu Kishi
9- @Ansatsuken
10- @Houtarou
11- @TheLukundo
12 - @beeboat
13- @Aether9
14 - @AL_sama
15 @RedGloverKing
16 - @-PK-
17- @Poison chan
18- @Kyte_
19- @Elmage G Ace
20- @XTMF

Count down about 1 hour left for the end of DP1 :

Oh ok now. I understand what actually happened.

That means those vote reset was not coming from mafia I guess

"Every player in the game took damage and lost 1 HP, and everyone also got knocked out meaning that every player current vote went back to null/no one."

So the attacker also being effected by their attack?

But who's that individual that launched the attack? Like they're not part of the game.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The Day of The Battle : DP1​

The battle began when squadron commander 1 unleashed the first blow in the battle field. Baam team fought fiercely against Squadron Commander 1 but none could get past him, he was a force to be reckoned with, he truly lived up to his reputation, in the midst of madness a huge energy explosion went off that alarmed the entire battle field.

Squadron Commander 2 was in his position, that devastating explosion put everything into chaos, but unlike squadron commander 3, he stayed in his position calculating the battle field. When suddenly something very alarming popped up in his screen and he decided to investigate it out of his own record. When he arrived at the location he was surrounded by enemies all around, it was a trap after all and unfortunately squadron commander 2 fell for it. All the enemies attacked him from every angle and squadron commander 2 obviously fought back to the best of his abilities, but no matter how strong squadron commander 2 is, he could not handle all the enemies by himself, he went out of his own record and therefor could not contact his team. All of a sudden while he is trying to defend himself all the enemies did a coordinated attack that obliterated squadron commander 2 out of existence completely.

The Day Of The Battle : Head Quarters​

HQ solder : PRINCESS!!!! I COME WITH HORRIBLE NEWS! SQUADRON COMMANDER 2 LEFT HIS POSITION TO INVESTIGATE SOMETHING AND NEVER CAME BACK. HIS ENERGY SIGN DISAPPEARED COMPLETELY MEANING HE IS DEAD!!!!

Princess of Jahad : ........

HQ Solder : *steps back...... he could tell how furious was the princess hearing such news.*

Princess of Jahad : What about squadron commander 3 ?

HQ Solder : he left his position to join squadron commander 1 in the battle field, he left immediately after the huge explosion that happened earlier.

Princess of Jahad : Squadron Commander 3 worries me..... he is a maniac and I fear the worse will come if I allowed him to go rampage. But since we suffered such a great loss at the beginning of the battle due to Squadron Commander 2 incompetence I guess I have no choice. Alert the entire army, we gonna be on the offensive. I will personally go and deal with this mess myself.

HQ Solder : YES PRINCESS!!!!

The Battle Field : DP1
Due to that huge explosion it ticked Squadron Commander 3 and he decided to join Squadron Commander 1 in the battle field. He was in a foul mood, his beloved cat was harmed after all and he wanna make all the people who in his eyes were nothing more than rats begging to be killed. Baam team sensed something extremely dangerous coming toward the battle field, it send a chill down their spine.

*Squadron Commander 3 landed in the battle field next to Squadron Commander 1.*

Squadron Commander 3 : Howdy there Squadron Commander 1

Squadron Commander 1 : Squadron Commander 3, what are you doing here? I thought you were supposed to be in your position near the head quarters.

Squadron Commander 3 : That was the original plan, but change of plans occurred, if you noticed Squadron Commander 2 energy completely vanished. He died, princess jahad is pretty pissed about it and I have a feeling she will be joining us soon as well.

Squadron Commander 1 : I see....

Baylord Brothers

???1 : is that?

???2 : yes.... that damn cat finally arrived.

???3 : HE IS FUCKING MINE! YASARTCHA!!!!!! YOU ARE FUCKING DEAD YA HEAR ME!

All 3 baylord brothers went crazy the moment Squadron Commander 3 arrived in the battle field and immediately launched an attack against him but an extreme shock wave from Squadron Commander 3 send all 3 baylord brothers back to their initial location.

Squadron Commander 3 : I was wondering why this trash smell got stronger the moment I landed in the battle field. It's you 3 stinky smelly ass dogs. I thought I beat the crap out of you 3 last time I saw you and figured you would be a good little dogs and stay in your little ass cage. But I guess I made a mistake, now that I am here I will personally slay each and every single one of you. Let's have fun now shall we?

The Night covered the battle field but the war never stops!

@Poison chan role :

Squardon Commander 2 : Po Bidau Lyborick Khun
Mafia

Health : 5
SoulPower : 30

Wickedness x1 : During the NP pick 3 players and 3 targets if players at any point during the DP vote for one of those 3 targets they lose -1 health point. If they keep their vote locked on one of those 3 targets then they lose 2 health points.

Army perks x2: You can target a player during the NP to get the player full role detail completely.

Counter Attack x1 : Pick a player during the NP, if that player tries to activate an ability during the DP then it will not work. They will become paralyzed and lose -2 health points.

Bomb Implant x1 : Pick a player during the NP. If that player gets lynched or killed during the DP he/she will explode damaging everyone who voted him/her by 2 health points.

NP1 Has officially started please submit your actions! If you don't wish to submit anything then please inform me that you abstain.

Countdown for NP 1 :

Players :

1- @Toujo
2- @Imperfection
3- @Just_Red
4- @Michelle
5- @Alice in Noodleland
6- @Tigerrr in the woods
7- @Rej
8- @Ryu Kishi
9- @Ansatsuken
10- @Houtarou
11- @TheLukundo
12 - @beeboat
13- @Aether9
14 - @AL_sama
15 @RedGloverKing
16 - @-PK-
18- @Kyte_
19- @Elmage G Ace
20- @XTMF

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

(I suggest listening to this song while reading the write up. That's the background music I used while writing this write up. Hope everyone enjoys ^^)

The Battle Field : NP1

The night was long Squadron Commander 3 was laying back chilling like a villain preventing people from escaping the battle field and supporting Squadron Commander 1 by taking care of the baylord brothers who are huge threats by their own right.

Baam's team tried to take another crack at Squadron Commander 1 but it was futile, no matter what they did they just could not get past him. It was like they are against an impenetrable wall, it was impossible to pass through. However, almost everyone on Baam's team had enough and decided to use their trump cards, at the same time the awoken slayer was about to make his move when all of a sudden a very powerful electricity covered the entire battle field electrocuting everyone , all the chaos and mayhem suddenly came to halt, everyone was unable to move a finger. Everyone was simply completely paralyzed.

It was very quiet, the initial impact of this power was so strong people could not even talk, all they could do is listen as footsteps could be heard walking slowly but surely closer toward the battle field, her power pressure was so strong that with every step she made the pressure on everyone get stronger to the point almost everyone was on their knees.

Baam : *thinking to himself* "What is this pressure..... everyone is down on their knees and I can't move.... Even both Squadron Commander 1 and 3 are unable to move a finger as well.

Khun : *thinking to himself* "god damn it, this.... this must be Princess Maschenny Jahad. I heard rumors of her strength but holy shit.... she rivals even Squadron Commander 1 in terms of sheer force power. This is unbelievable someone should do something and soon.

Squadron Commander 3 : *Thinking to himself* "Impressive, that electric shock wave took me and squadron commander 1 by surprise, who would of thought she was capable of even putting us into halt if she wanted to. Princess Maschenny Jahad is indeed scary as the rumors suggest." *smirks* "She is INDEED A PRINCESS WORTH DYING FOR."

The princess stopped moving and floated high enough up the skies so everyone can look up to her and witness how majestic she truly is, she was a sight to behold after all, the only source of light in this dark night shining soo brightly that everyone can only admire such being, and at the same time a monster that everyone should fear and respect. Princess Maschenny Jahad looked down on everyone like they are nothing more than mere insects.

Princess Maschenny Jahad : You were warned not to come here, not to try and defy the King of the tower. You knew that you have no chance to win, and yet you dare come forward into this battle knowing very well I am in charge of the army here. But paint me surprised you impressed me so far, you people somehow managed to kill Squadron commander 2, good job. Due to that you forced things out of my hands and made me personally come to the battle field to take care of this giant mess you low life creatures created. If I were you I would not celebrate too quickly, you might of taken down Squadron Commander 2 but now you are dealing with me, and if you think you people can take me down then I welcome every single one of you to try. Because all of you are in for a rude awakening.

Princess Maschenny Jahad raised her left arm and created an extremely powerful lightning spear.

Princess Maschenny Jahad looked down at the irregular.

Princess Maschenny Jahad : It was you.... you are the root of all the problems, you look cute from up close, too bad your time will come to an end right about...

*Rak Interrupts the princess*

Rak : SHUT UP YOU FLOATING TURTLE!!! I AM THE LEADER OF THIS ENTIRE TEAM! ME THE GREAT RAK WRAITHRAISER!!!! HOW DARE YOU TALK TO MY SUBORDINATE LIKE THAT?!!! STAY RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE AND ILL PUT A HOLE IN THAT UGLY FAC....

Before Rak could finish his sentence Princess Maschenny Jahad threw her spear obliterating Rak body from existence. Blood splattered everywhere covering entire baam team with blood and Rak remaining part of his head landed infront of Baam. Baam could not believe what he just witnessed his best friend, his comrade Rak died just like that. That's when the cruel reality settled inside everyone head, everyone was prepared to die by defying the king of the tower. Baam and his team mate consumed by rage finally broke free from the paralyze and everyone immediately started attacking Princess Maschenny Jahad but before Squadron Commander 1 and 3 were quick to block the path between Baam's team and the Princess.

Baam was covered with stones.... it seems that the death of his comrade passed on something to him... something that can hopefully help him in this battle.

Somewhere in the battle field, a faint power appeared out of nowhere that can be felt by everyone, it's such a foul dark energy that keeps on growing with each casualty in this battle. Also, somewhere in the battle field despite all the rukus someone is still sleeping peacefully. Hopefully though for everyone sake no one disturbs his sleep.

Casualties of NP1 :
@Michelle
Rak
Townie

Health :
Soul Power : 20

You are my prey x1 : Once during the NP or DP rak throws a spear at a target of his choice dealing 4 points of damage.

If I am going down. You are going down with me x1 : Last person to lynch Rak dies with rak no exceptions.

Stone fortress x1 : cover yourself with stones! your vote becomes temporary 2 and you are immune to negative abilities.

Rak and Khun Combination Skill: Five Seconds Freezing and Petrification x1 (Khun needs to find you and team up with you first before you gain access to this ability which is shared with you and Khun)

DP2 has officially started!

Countdown to DP 2 :

Players :

1- @Toujo
2- @Imperfection
3- @Just_Red
5- @Alice in Noodleland
6- @Tigerrr in the woods
7- @Rej
8- @Ryu Kishi
9- @Ansatsuken
10- @Houtarou
11- @TheLukundo
12 - @beeboat
13- @Aether9
14 - @AL_sama
15 @RedGloverKing
16 - @-PK-
18- @Kyte_
19- @Elmage G Ace
20- @XTMF

RedGloverKing

Kin
192💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

(I suggest listening to this song while reading the write up. That's the background music I used while writing this write up. Hope everyone enjoys ^^)

The Battle Field : NP1

The night was long Squadron Commander 3 was laying back chilling like a villain preventing people from escaping the battle field and supporting Squadron Commander 1 by taking care of the baylord brothers who are huge threats by their own right.

Baam's team tried to take another crack at Squadron Commander 1 but it was futile, no matter what they did they just could not get past him. It was like they are against an impenetrable wall, it was impossible to pass through. However, almost everyone on Baam's team had enough and decided to use their trump cards, at the same time the awoken slayer was about to make his move when all of a sudden a very powerful electricity covered the entire battle field electrocuting everyone , all the chaos and mayhem suddenly came to halt, everyone was unable to move a finger. Everyone was simply completely paralyzed.

It was very quiet, the initial impact of this power was so strong people could not even talk, all they could do is listen as footsteps could be heard walking slowly but surely closer toward the battle field, her power pressure was so strong that with every step she made the pressure on everyone get stronger to the point almost everyone was on their knees.

Baam : *thinking to himself* "What is this pressure..... everyone is down on their knees and I can't move.... Even both Squadron Commander 1 and 3 are unable to move a finger as well.

Khun : *thinking to himself* "god damn it, this.... this must be Princess Maschenny Jahad. I heard rumors of her strength but holy shit.... she rivals even Squadron Commander 1 in terms of sheer force power. This is unbelievable someone should do something and soon.

Squadron Commander 3 : *Thinking to himself* "Impressive, that electric shock wave took me and squadron commander 1 by surprise, who would of thought she was capable of even putting us into halt if she wanted to. Princess Maschenny Jahad is indeed scary as the rumors suggest." *smirks* "She is INDEED A PRINCESS WORTH DYING FOR."

The princess stopped moving and floated high enough up the skies so everyone can look up to her and witness how majestic she truly is, she was a sight to behold after all, the only source of light in this dark night shining soo brightly that everyone can only admire such being, and at the same time a monster that everyone should fear and respect. Princess Maschenny Jahad looked down on everyone like they are nothing more than mere insects.

Princess Maschenny Jahad : You were warned not to come here, not to try and defy the King of the tower. You knew that you have no chance to win, and yet you dare come forward into this battle knowing very well I am in charge of the army here. But paint me surprised you impressed me so far, you people somehow managed to kill Squadron commander 2, good job. Due to that you forced things out of my hands and made me personally come to the battle field to take care of this giant mess you low life creatures created. If I were you I would not celebrate too quickly, you might of taken down Squadron Commander 2 but now you are dealing with me, and if you think you people can take me down then I welcome every single one of you to try. Because all of you are in for a rude awakening.

Princess Maschenny Jahad raised her left arm and created an extremely powerful lightning spear.

Princess Maschenny Jahad looked down at the irregular.

Princess Maschenny Jahad : It was you.... you are the root of all the problems, you look cute from close too bad your time will come to an end right about...

*Rak Interrupts the princess*

Rak : SHUT UP YOU FLOATING TURTLE!!! I AM THE LEADER OF THIS ENTIRE TEAM! ME THE GREAT RAK WRAITHRAISER!!!! HOW DARE YOU TALK TO MY SUBORDINATE LIKE THAT?!!! STAY RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE AND ILL PUT A HOLE IN THAT UGLY FAC....

Before Rak could finish his sentence Princess Maschenny Jahad threw her spear obliterating Rak body from existence. Blood splattered everywhere covering entire baam team with blood and Rak remaining part of his head landed infront of Baam. Baam could not believe what he just witnessed his best friend, his comrade Rak died just like that. That's when the cruel reality settled inside everyone head, everyone was prepared to die by defying the king of the tower. Baam and his team mate consumed by rage finally broke free from the paralyze and everyone immediately started attacking Princess Maschenny Jahad but before Squadron Commander 1 and 3 were quick to block the path between Baam's team and the Princess.

Baam was covered with stones.... it seems that the death of his comrade passed on something to him... something that can hopefully help him in this battle.

Somewhere in the battle field, a faint power appeared out of nowhere that can be felt by everyone, it's such a foul dark energy that keeps on growing with each casualty in this battle. Also, somewhere in the battle field despite all the rukus someone is still sleeping peacefully. Hopefully though for everyone sake no one disturbs his sleep.

Casualties of NP1 :
@Michelle
Rak
Townie

Health :
Soul Power : 20

You are my prey x1 : Once during the NP or DP rak throws a spear at a target of his choice dealing 4 points of damage.

If I am going down. You are going down with me x1 : Last person to lynch Rak dies with rak no exceptions.

Stone fortress x1 : cover yourself with stones! your vote becomes temporary 2 and you are immune to negative abilities.

Rak and Khun Combination Skill: Five Seconds Freezing and Petrification x1 (Khun needs to find you and team up with you first before you gain access to this ability which is shared with you and Khun)

DP2 has officially started!

Countdown to DP 2 :

Players :

1- @Toujo
2- @Imperfection
3- @Just_Red
5- @Alice in Noodleland
6- @Tigerrr in the woods
7- @Rej
8- @Ryu Kishi
9- @Ansatsuken
10- @Houtarou
11- @TheLukundo
12 - @beeboat
13- @Aether9
14 - @AL_sama
15 @RedGloverKing
16 - @-PK-
18- @Kyte_
19- @Elmage G Ace
20- @XTMF
I hope this isn’t showing how he dies

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not exactly sure why Michelle was the target, but I can see how that could help mafia besides the obvious.

For the benefit of those new to the forum: Hi! I'm Elmage, I'm a software developer irl, so usually very analytical, I'm also very direct sometimes, so if I come at you, please note that it's just a game, now let's all have fun, and obey the rules while doing so ^_^

Now, I do have a few things to say concerning some interactions of last DP, but I'll try to make sense of last EOD first because I was busy trying to catch up.

I'm going to wait a little before giving my thoughts on the game, if you have an questions for me, let me know.

Let the hunt begin!

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Suspicion of Luk and RGK has fallen significantly, but I don't like that they're among the non voters.

Currently very suspect of Oreki and Kyte. I want to know what set off so much suspicion on Toujo during the last hour of DP? Oreki however I am confused about because he was pushing for Poison's lynch beforehand.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm not even sure in what world exists where Ansa was the one responsible for the action after J being on for four hours. I mean, could he have left a command or been in the scum chat at the time the action went down? Sure, but there's absolutely zero way for ANYONE to know that, so I don't see how there is even that theory floating aroud.
If you read the write up carefully the one who caused that event likely isn't among the townie or scum.

"Princess Of Jahad : what was that! even when we are this far away from the battle field the explosion energy was so strong it actually scratched me. Whoever did this will pay dearly. Scratch such a beautiful face as mine? he must have a death wish."

Read the underline part. "Even when we".

That suggest even Mafia had no clue what actually happened. That also give the idea that all Mafias were at the same place(HQ) at that time eventhough commander no.1 wasn't present in the write up.

So it's impossible for me to be the mafia he did that. Plus, that surprise attack wasn't performed by Mafia. If I'm a Mafia why I should be doing that? If I'm a mafia that trying to saved his buddy from lynch I would perform that in the last minute of EoD(like 3/2 minutes before EoD).

So I'm certainly isn't Mafia.

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
If you read the write up carefully the one who caused that event likely isn't among the townie or scum.

"Princess Of Jahad : what was that! even when we are this far away from the battle field the explosion energy was so strong it actually scratched me. Whoever did this will pay dearly. Scratch such a beautiful face as mine? he must have a death wish."

That suggest even Mafia had no clue what actually happened. That also give the idea that all Mafias were at the same place(HQ) at that time eventhough commander no.1 wasn't present in the write up.

So it's impossible for me to be the mafia he did that. Plus, that surprise attack wasn't performed by Mafia. If I'm a Mafia why I should be doing that? If I'm a mafia that trying to saved his buddy from lynch I would perform that in the last minute of EoD(like 3/2 minutes before EoD).

I like your reasoning here.

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Dude, it was of course scum trying to save Poison.