Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You keep confirming yourself bad when you use reasoning like that to paint someone bad
Oh, my evidence is in the thread lol. Just look at how the end of the day phase transitioned. of course, this is pending Poison's flip, but if she's town I'll need to re-evaluate a lot anyway.

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
10% is all yours at post count. At words count maybe 50%.
complaining isn't a little hypocritical?
I mean, I guess lol. It was still tough, my activity was greater because the thread activity was greater.
lol I don't know why you sound so cute saying that...
Sorry Kyte_, I'm already shipped with a lot of people. You'll have to join the back of the queue. You don't have access to the ToujoTrain this game.

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oh, my evidence is in the thread lol. Just look at how the end of the day phase transitioned. of course, this is pending Poison's flip, but if she's town I'll need to re-evaluate a lot anyway.
You've just never seen me playing scum or you wouldn't have come to this conclusion well that said you reasoning sounds premature even if you don't know the player... you're not trying to see for what reason I was lynching you in the place of poison but just seeing that I was trying to lynch you

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You've just never seen me playing scum or you wouldn't have come to this conclusion well that said you reasoning sounds premature even if you don't know the player... you're not trying to see for what reason I was lynching you in the place of poison but just seeing that I was trying to lynch you
I see you trying to start a counter wagon to save Poison. I know I'm Town, and I think Poison is scum. What conclusion would you like me to draw from that lol? And I don't recall ever actually playing a game with you before. Maybe I did and just forgot.

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I see you trying to start a counter wagon to save Poison. I know I'm Town, and I think Poison is scum. What conclusion would you like me to draw from that lol? And I don't recall ever actually playing a game with you before. Maybe I did and just forgot.
You have not... I am only playing for a year now and I don't really play much since I am on break most of the times lol

We'll see about that next day phase. Not really gonna argue now since poison bound to get lynch lol

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You have not... I am only playing for a year now and I don't really play much since I am on break most of the times lol

We'll see about that next day phase. Not really gonna argue now since poison bound to get lynch lol
I mean, I remember an "Oreki" on OJ, but I'm pretty sure he played "Regular" or ToS Mafia rather than "Traditional".

Reactions: Houtarou

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I mean, I remember an "Oreki" on OJ, but I'm pretty sure he played "Regular" or ToS Mafia rather than "Traditional".
I'm pretty sure when I changed my username Oreki back on OJ I was playing Nova weeb game in June before that my username was Luffy and I don't play Reg much since I don't like all that 'lives' system