XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But why reset it too early? I'm not seeing any benefit of it there because the one who get lynched still scum lol.

Simple.

Read back my post what I'm going to do if I wanted to perform that move as scum.
Probably because there was a time limit on when they could activate it, like at the latest two hours before EOD (which I think is when it went off). Being allowed to reset votes a minute before EOD would be pretty dumb.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Toujo I'd say there's something wrong with a few of your interactions, and this has led to a few miscommunication. I hate miscommunication, I can tell you're a smart person so you have to find out what's wrong yourself, smart people are quite great at debating. I'd know. But remember, just because it's obvious to you doesn't mean the other person can observe it. I guess what I'm saying is you should try as much as possible to see things from the perspective of whoever you're interacting with

Case in point: Michelle is an intuitive player, you tend towards logical, these are two different styles and I think the miscommunication started from there.

A few of the back and forth a in the game were unnecessary tbh, not sure what to make of that

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
Final Vote Tally :

Thelukundo : Michelle > unvote > poison chan > imperfection > no one > Houtarou > Imperfection > Al_Sama > Just_Red > Al_Sama > Just_Red > null
AL :
Ryu Kishi > Rej > null > Toujo
Michelle : Toujo > Al_Sama > no one > RedGloverKing > null > RedGloverKing > Toujo
X : Poison Chan > null > poison chan
Toujo : RedGloverKing > Ryu Kishi > Poison chan > null > Poison Chan
Beeboat : Aether9 > Al_Sama > null > poison chan
Ryu Kishi : Aether9 > Toujo > Poison chan > null > Toujo
Aether9 : Ryu Kishi > Beeboat >Ryu Kishi > null
RedGloverKing : Poison chan > no one > imperfection > no one > null
Ansatsuken :
Thelukundo > no one > Al_Sama > no one > Toujo > null
Alice in Noodleland : TheLukundo > null > Poison chan
Tigerrr in the woods : Poison chan > no one > null > poison chan > Al
Kyte_ :
Toujo > null > Toujo
Rej : RedGloverKing > null > RedGloverKing > Toujo > Poison chan
Imperfection : TheLukundo > null > Poison chan > no one > RedGloverKing > poison chan
Houtarou :
RedGlover King > Poison Chan > null > Toujo

Vote Count

Poison Chan x7

Toujo x3
RedGloverKing x1
Al x1
Hey all, I noticed if you look at the voting history, people who originally or had poison as their second vote should be the least lickly to be scum. People @bold but I'm excluding people who hardly voted.
My logic here being that mafia doesn't have much of a need to vote poison early in the game compared to later in the game. It makes little sense to vote a team mate when there is no obligation to. Catch my drift?

Reactions: -PK-

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hey all, I noticed if you look at the voting history, people who originally or had poison as their second vote should be the least lickly to be scum. People @bold but I'm excluding people who hardly voted.
My logic here being that mafia doesn't have much of a need to vote poison early in the game compared to later in the game. It makes little sense to vote a team mate when there is no obligation to. Catch my drift?
This post makes zero sense. How are you excluding people who hardly voted? Shouldn't it be the other way around? And regardless, Ratchet voted the same amount of times as RGK and Imp, as well as voted Poison before and after the ability, yet you haven't included him. This feels like a super gross post.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No, but Ratchet voted for Poison.
That's why I said bussing. Bussing team mate businesses have got going in two games back to back previously in this forum. So I'm not really surprise if it happen again in this game.

If Poison really didn't want to play as scum she can asked her team mate to lynch her instead of subbed out directly. That way it not seen as game throwing and her team mate can get town credit from the lynch.

Reactions: -PK-

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
This post makes zero sense. How are you excluding people who hardly voted? Shouldn't it be the other way around? And regardless, Ratchet voted the same amount of times as RGK and Imp, as well as voted Poison before and after the ability, yet you haven't included him. This feels like a super gross post.
Okay, who tf is Ratchet? Also, did this Ratchet vote Poison as thier first or second vote? Wdym super gross post. And the entire reason for this post is to just highlight voted for Poison early on, as those people are most likely not mafia. Do you have counter evidence agaisnt my point here bud?

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's why I said bussing. Bussing team mate businesses have got going in two games back to back previously in this forum. So I'm not really surprise if it happen again in this game.

If Poison really didn't want to play as scum she can asked her team mate to lynch her instead of subbed out directly. That way it not seen as game throwing and her team mate can get town credit from the lynch.
Why the hell are you going down this tinfoil path and making everything more complicated then it needs to be? Like, this makes no sense as an approach if you're town.

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay, who tf is Ratchet? Also, did this Ratchet vote Poison as thier first or second vote? Wdym super gross post. And the entire reason for this post is to just highlight voted for Poison early on, as those people are most likely not mafia. Do you have counter evidence agaisnt my point here bud?
It's very clear you haven't read this game at all. I suggest you do that since you clearly have zero idea what's going on in this game. And if your whole point of the post is to highlight who voted for Poison, why would you leave me off your list when the only vote I cast last phase was on Poison? Even with the faulty criteria you laid out, you didn't even follow it in your list.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why the hell are you going down this tinfoil path and making everything more complicated then it needs to be? Like, this makes no sense as an approach if you're town.
What's going to be your excuse to me if at the end of this game we found Toujo is scum?

If Toujo flipped town I'm going to say "I'm learning something valuable from this game especially how to read or understand someone like Toujo. I think this game taught me a lot about Toujo. Yes, I've made a mistake or wrong read, wrongly read someone I'm not familiar with. But it's a reasonable mistake."

Just_Red

Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
It's very clear you haven't read this game at all. I suggest you do that since you clearly have zero idea what's going on in this game. And if your whole point of the post is to highlight who voted for Poison, why would you leave me off your list when the only vote I cast last phase was on Poison? Even with the faulty criteria you laid out, you didn't even follow it in your list.
So your not going to tell me who Ratch is. Cool. I didn't add you because I said I wont put people who hardly voted. You voted for Poison, sure, I saw that, but I didn't count it cause I didn't count low voting. To be frank. I'm not sure is I should count low vote count.

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So your not going to tell me who Ratch is. Cool. I didn't add you because I said I wont put people who hardly voted. You voted for Poison, sure, I saw that, but I didn't count it cause I didn't count low voting. To be frank. I'm not sure is I should count low vote count.
So you're saying that me voting and going after Poison the entire phase shouldn't really count because I didn't move my vote around a bunch of times?

Reactions: Just_Red

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What's going to be your excuse to me if at the end of this game we found Toujo is scum?

If Toujo flipped town I'm going to say "I'm learning something valuable from this game especially how to read or understand someone like Toujo. I think this game taught me a lot about Toujo. Yes, I've made a mistake or wrong read, wrongly read someone I'm not familiar with. But it's a reasonable mistake."
Alright, I suppose I'll try to reason with your terrible logic. Let's assume that the fact that Poison and Toujo were going against each all D1 and were the two leading wagons doesn't somehow put Ratchet on our town list. Why on earth would he be the first candidate to be lynched after Poison? Why are you ignoring all the shenanigans that happened near EOD and how there seemed to be a resistance and a hard counter-wagon to Poison's lynch?