Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If you read the write up carefully the one who caused that event likely isn't among the townie or scum.

"Princess Of Jahad : what was that! even when we are this far away from the battle field the explosion energy was so strong it actually scratched me. Whoever did this will pay dearly. Scratch such a beautiful face as mine? he must have a death wish."

Read the underline part. "Even when we".

That suggest even Mafia had no clue what actually happened. That also give the idea that all Mafias were at the same place(HQ) at that time eventhough commander no.1 wasn't present in the write up.

So it's impossible for me to be the mafia he did that. Plus, that surprise attack wasn't performed by Mafia. If I'm a Mafia why I should be doing that? If I'm a mafia that trying to saved his buddy from lynch I would perform that in the last minute of EoD(like 3/2 minutes before EoD).

So I'm certainly isn't Mafia.
So... you caused the votes to reset?

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
If you read the write up carefully the one who caused that event likely isn't among the townie or scum.

"Princess Of Jahad : what was that! even when we are this far away from the battle field the explosion energy was so strong it actually scratched me. Whoever did this will pay dearly. Scratch such a beautiful face as mine? he must have a death wish."

Read the underline part. "Even when we".

That suggest even Mafia had no clue what actually happened. That also give the idea that all Mafias were at the same place(HQ) at that time eventhough commander no.1 wasn't present in the write up.

So it's impossible for me to be the mafia he did that. Plus, that surprise attack wasn't performed by Mafia. If I'm a Mafia why I should be doing that? If I'm a mafia that trying to saved his buddy from lynch I would perform that in the last minute of EoD(like 3/2 minutes before EoD).

So I'm certainly isn't Mafia.
for clarification when she said "even when we" it means her and the army with her who were at the head quarters, by army i mean the fodder solders. People need to read the write up in order lol, every write up is a continuation to the story.

Reactions: AL_sama

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Anyway, I don't have much time for this first half of the day. Wagonomics points to scum scrambling to save poison, probably because of the strong role, so any one of those who were pushing for my lynch should make a good lynch today. My choice would be Kyte, who has still yet to accept that he's pushing me on playstyle that he knows is legit.

Reactions: Rej

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also, while I don't doubt that scum could be amongst the Poison voters, given how hard they tried to save her... idk. Seems like a really weird angle to push. Ansa is on the scum list.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Suspicion of Luk and RGK has fallen significantly, but I don't like that they're among the non voters.

Currently very suspect of Oreki and Kyte. I want to know what set off so much suspicion on Toujo during the last hour of DP? Oreki however I am confused about because he was pushing for Poison's lynch beforehand.
Was there any good reason for them to keep tunneling and pushing Toujo if you think Kyte and Oreki have TMI where they knew Poison is scum and Toujo is town? Was there any benefit of doing that?

As for Oreki,

Last time I'm doing that as scum I got suspected and killed at night by Vig. Because I avoided to lynch my team mate eventhough they're in my PoE but lynched town instead.

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Was there any good reason for them to keep tunneling and pushing Toujo if you think Kyte and Oreki have TMI where they knew Poison is scum and Toujo is town? Was there any benefit of doing that?

As for Oreki,

Last time I'm doing that as scum I got suspected and killed at night by Vig. Because I avoided to lynch my team mate eventhough they're in my PoE but lynched town instead.
Because they can get me lynched instead with relatively little consequence due to the reasoning or lackthereof they gave?

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also, Vote Lynch: Kyte

Out of all the Ratchet voters, he came off the grossest and I really didn't like how her tried to say the ability was used in an attempt to save Ratchet based off of Ansa's exit and vote.

Reactions: Rej

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah, because many here easily trust you. I'm going to point out later why I think you're bussing poison. I'm working right now.
Stop that and focus elsewhere. You're telling me that in a game with twenty players, scum decided that the best two wagons were going to be on two scum? Come on, you're being ridiculous now.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why are you so focused on the write-up? The fact is Poison was the leading wagon before the ability went off, then there was a ton of resistance to getting her lynched. It's pretty clear that scum made an attempt to save Poison.
Nah I don't think so. I have played SK's game before, numbers of time and the write up help a lot to discern what alignment doing this or that and it never misleading.

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nah I don't think so. I have played SK's game before, numbers of time and the write up help a lot to discern what alignment doing this or that and it never misleading.
Why do you think it's so strange that a scum ability that could reset votes would have a negative affect of hurting everyone? Tell me why town or an Indie would reset the lynch at that point in time?

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why do you think it's so strange that a scum ability that could reset votes would have a negative affect of hurting everyone? Tell me why town or an Indie would reset the lynch at that point in time?
But why reset it too early? I'm not seeing any benefit of it there because the one who get lynched still scum lol.

Simple.

Read back my post what I'm going to do if I wanted to perform that move as scum.

Reactions: -PK-