Regular
Kin
1,313💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good morning (ish)
Oh yeah Toujo, I forgot to mention, why did my statement “I’ll observe” trigger you
Alright, so:

The problem here is that townies should never want to just go with the flow. That is the impression I got from "I'll observe". The reason they don't want to go with the flow, is because they ought to have a vested interest in speaking out against things they do not agree with or understand. By simply sitting back and watching, you are doing what scum want to do - see events play out in the thread with as little involvement in it as possible. After all, the easiest way to win as scum is to have town do your job for you. Hence my vote.

I also was curious you never seemed to respond to my vote on you. Given that you were replying to everyone, I had thought you'd do the same for me, but you never did. I found that rather curious, so I bumped you to the scum reads. I'm gla you finally pointed it out, but I'd like to see a little more "doing" from you.

RedGloverKing

Kin
192💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good morning (ish)
Alright, so:

The problem here is that townies should never want to just go with the flow. That is the impression I got from "I'll observe". The reason they don't want to go with the flow, is because they ought to have a vested interest in speaking out against things they do not agree with or understand. By simply sitting back and watching, you are doing what scum want to do - see events play out in the thread with as little involvement in it as possible. After all, the easiest way to win as scum is to have town do your job for you. Hence my vote.

I also was curious you never seemed to respond to my vote on you. Given that you were replying to everyone, I had thought you'd do the same for me, but you never did. I found that rather curious, so I bumped you to the scum reads. I'm gla you finally pointed it out, but I'd like to see a little more "doing" from you.
I was just catching up, so I was “observing” until I caught up.

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It’s possible it could be Rej and Imp because they were trying to get on the good side with Poison and Toujo.
VoteLynch: Imperfection
I wasnt trying to get on Toujo good side, I only stated that I thought with their experience that they could be a highly deceptive scum and thus something to be careful about. My beginning analysis tho not people found it helpful was just to show how I viewed the players overall at that moment.

Reactions: RedGloverKing

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Morning everyone

Poison I am always hesitant to say could be scum since shes always saying shed sub out the moment of randing scum, but I must admit shes playing sort of odd, and not entirely sure how to explain it.

Ansa asked her a question about how my read on Toujo was tmi which she hasn't answered yet.

@Poisonchan when you get a chance? I know you are busy with other game, and I'm not sure if it's just that game or something else that's making you seem so off.
^ if you're wondering why I town read poison in the beginning btw.

Reactions: RedGloverKing

RedGloverKing

Kin
192💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wasnt trying to get on Toujo good side, I only stated that I thought with their experience that they could be a highly deceptive scum and thus something to be careful about. My beginning analysis tho not people found it helpful was just to show how I viewed the players overall at that moment.
You’re now on my scum lean, Unvote

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The thing is, I do have a perfectly sound and logical reason for The Supreme Alliance to exist, however, spilling all of my secrets renders this tactic useless. I asked you in my last post what do you find worrying or threatening about it?
What I see off about it is that I feel it can be used as a topic to look active but not actually bringing productive stuff to the table. Talking about it and answering questions about it might make you appear more involved in the discussion.

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i dont like this particular post of Oreki. What is this? Slightly Shading Michelle which is not a townie trait from your side.

Why do you need to be careful? are you hiding something.

I feel like this post is something like a fisherman setting a bait..but he got himself hooked in the mouth all the same.
That means I have conflicted read on Michelle and I can't seem to come up with a conclusion

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How can I help you to form a read? What exactly makes the read conflicted? AMA
If I reflect back on your gameplay, there were at least a few strange things that give an uncanny feeling about you. Something that wasn’t the case when I played with your before, your previous games for example. Even though it's obvious you seem aggressive and trying to solve the game, they still seem tone downed and that's why I just can't seem to let go of other possibilities

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What I see off about it is that I feel it can be used as a topic to look active but not actually bringing productive stuff to the table. Talking about it and answering questions about it might make you appear more involved in the discussion.
But it's something I've hardly talked about? Most of my time has been dedicated to prodding and asking questions. I think I've only answered a few questions about The Supreme Alliance. This feels like you're trying to conduct some cheap heat. If you think I've been CWAC this game, please come out and say it instead of soft-pushing because then we can have a proper discussion.

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
But it's something I've hardly talked about? Most of my time has been dedicated to prodding and asking questions. I think I've only answered a few questions about The Supreme Alliance. This feels like you're trying to conduct some cheap heat. If you think I've been CWAC this game, please come out and say it instead of soft-pushing because then we can have a proper discussion.
No I.m not trying to come with heat. You asked me what I found strange about it and I answered.
I first brought it up to understand it better and I see Toujo also commented about its existence, so that.s good.

I am not soft pushing you. I have a town lean on you. Some of your other comments felt genuine and from an experienced player. I felt this Alliance idea didn.t quite fit so I wanted to know more.