Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
ryu was saying that was his scum meta but toujo's meta isn't AI at all
Is he really looking for scum right now? If he's town he should know where to stop the back and forth. Most of the time he's wasting at back and forth.

Yeah he have gave us a little read while his vote stayed at Glover. Glover not even inside his little read.

He's not even make us know why Glover is scum.

But the most concerning is he's wasting too much time back and forth with people but there's no conclusion from his part.

Toujou vs Imp
Toujou vs Lukundo
Toujou vs Michelle

He scum lean Imp, Lukundo and Poison.

There's no conclusion with his battle with Lukundo. The result was left hanging. I don't know whether he still scum read Luk or already drop it.

But why Glover over his the other scum lean?

Ryu Kishi

Legendary
Kin
796💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This is basically beeboat's problem which I already addressed, you can go and read if you havent. If that was your problem from the start, why didnt you specifically say that instead of being vague, because I've been asking you whats the specific reason for 3 or 4 post and now you decided to say that. Feels like you are trying to stall it for some reason, which town has no reason to do that i can think of.
Lol I was never vague. Please enlighten me on how I was vague?

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
While Nova also was full of words but most of the times he's being direct.
This part of the post clearly pertains to previous events. However, the red text is written within the present tense. This shows a confluence of tenses, with the sentence referring to the past but also referring to the present for the same event. This is grammatical flaw #1.

Tbh I think Toujo's presentation here is unlike Nova in the previous game.

Toujo I think is full of words but he hold himself too much, in other words his opinion is less pronounced.

While Nova also was full of words but most of the times he's being direct.
The only Problem I have with him that giving me hard time to town lean him is his direct buddying with Naomi.
Line 1 (Blue) - Refers to Toujo
Line 2 (Green) - Refers to Toujo.

This it to establish that the focus of this post, is Toujo. It's referring very specifically to Toujo.

Line 3 Pt 1 (Orange) - This line compares Nova, from a previous game, to Toujo. In other words, Toujo is still the focus of the post, and the clauses are directed towards Toujo. Not to Nova.

Line 3 Pt 2 (Purple) - This is the line in question. The crucial part of this is the entirety of the line is written within the present tense. There are various words we can pick up on to inform this. These are highlighted in Yellow and underlined, see below.
The only Problem I have with him that giving me hard time to town lean him is his direct buddying with Naomi.
Given the overwhelming evidence in favour of this line actually having been written in the present tense, we can conclude that it must pertain to events occuring in the present. However, the Nova thing occurred in the past. In other words, the only way this line can make any grammatical sense as all, is if it in fact refers to Toujo. Given the context of the rest of the post, this means Nova is no longer part of the equation, too. In summary - the most reasonable conclusion from this is that the buddying of Naomi refers to Toujo.

Because I'm particularly displeased at having my proficiency in the English be insulted by someone who managed to utterly bastardise it in his poor usage, I'm going to point out every last grammatical error within that sentence, given that Ansatsuken later confirmed that the buddying of Naomi did in fact refer to Nova, as per:
It's very clear where I put Naomi with so from where you get that I have you and Naomi buddying? Is this really a comprehension level of top player?
Let's get started shall we? Mistakes are highlighted in red.
The only Problem I have with him that giving me ^ hard time to town lean him is his direct buddying with Naomi.
Grammatical Flaw #2 - Using a capital letter without it following a full stop, or referring to a name or a place or a thing.
Grammatical Flaw #3 - This word is in the present tense. As it refers to an event that occurred in the past, it shoud be worded within the past tense. In this case, the word "have" should be replaced with "had".
Grammatical Flaw #4 - This word is in the present tense. As it refers to an event that occurred in the past, it shoud be worded within the past tense. In this case, the word "giving" should be replaced with "gave".
Grammatical Flaw #5 - "giving me hard time" or "gave me hard time" does not make sense grammatically. For it to do so, the word "a" needs to be included, so it would read "gave me a hard time".
Grammatical Flaw #6 - This word is in the present tense. As it refers to an event that occurred in the past, it shoud be worded within the past tense. In this case, the word "is" should be replaced with "was".

I am going to give him a pass regarding his use of "town lean".

So there we have in. No fewer than 6 seperate grammatical flaws all within the space of one line. Now I want to be clear. I am not pointing this out to be mean (but I definitely am). Nor am I pointing this out to be spiteful (but I definitely am). I am pointing this out because Ansatsuken has the temerity to insult my understanding of the language when the fault very clearly lies with him. I hope next time he assumes the fault lies with the reader, he actually starts proof reading his posts. At the very least, I hope he has learned his lesson. Never, ever insult my proficiency in my native language again. It is your fault that you continuously used the wrong tense when writing your post, not mine. You know what misusing tense results in? Confusion and misunderstandings as to what events it actually pertains to. And with that, my point is made. I now leave you with some highlights from Ansatsuken, in light of how terrible he used the English language within this post.

I think you're coming from English speaking country so if that's true how you read that post wrong?
It's very clear where I put Naomi with
Is this really a comprehension level of top player?
Amazing. Just the complete and utter arrogance and lack of self awareness with some of these people will never, ever fail to astound me. Moving on.

Tbh this is personal opinion. My own opinion on players from an observation. Yes I typed it and shares it with others here. So In this respect, the player that being my talk subject isn't suppose to be the one who addressing/questioning my personal opinion. Its for the other players. They can question my idea behind that comparison, asking to know about the subject inside the opinion. They can agree or disagree with my personal opinion on the subjects.
What actually I would be getting if I responding to my subject? Just like what I'm going to get in return if I'm responding to scum that wants me to elaborate my scum read on them?

So it's non of your business to know with who I'm comparing you.
It's absolutely my business. For one, it involves me, directly. And you should have every interest in me understanding what point you are making, and why, as without it I cannot possibly make any sort of defence or counter-argument. Not to mention, the idea that you can just merge two seperate players from two seperate games to form a read on one of them is inccredibly poorly-conceived. Then again, on the basis of this post, and your reaction to your grammatically-atrocious post not being immediately understood, it being poorly-conceived isn't terribly surprising. Or surprising at all, actually.

AL_sama

Regular
Kin
1,090💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is he really looking for scum right now? If he's town he should know where to stop the back and forth. Most of the time he's wasting at back and forth.

Yeah he have gave us a little read while his vote stayed at Glover. Glover not even inside his little read.

He's not even make us know why Glover is scum.

But the most concerning is he's wasting too much time back and forth with people but there's no conclusion from his part.

Toujou vs Imp
Toujou vs Lukundo
Toujou vs Michelle

He scum lean Imp, Lukundo and Poison.

There's no conclusion with his battle with Lukundo. The result was left hanging. I don't know whether he still scum read Luk or already drop it.

But why Glover over his the other scum lean?
um ansa its a 84 hours dp and the back and forth will give us more to work with so I don't see the problem with that

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
then it makes sense for you to think like that
No, it most certainly does not. Unless he believe that everyone who says I play similarly as either alignment are in fact liars (and thus, scum with me I assume), then he absolutely should not be assuming I must be scum on the basis that I played the same was as I did back whenever I played with him previous (I don't recall him at all). At the very least, he ought to be asking me for examples of town games, so I could prove the claim that my play is similar regardless of alignment. He has not done so. None of this behaviour makes any sort of reasonable sense.

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Toujo Can you give me your town, neutral and scum list? You don't have to elaborate on them but if you do not wish to give them it's fine as well. This is simply a precaution for me to understand something
Town
X
Al
Scum
Poison
Michelle*
RGK (contributions this far have been mailed in HARD)
Null
Kyte
Aether

*In flux atm.

Reactions: Houtarou

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What do you want to know about The Supreme Alliance? It is a real thing. Aether and Ratcher are from my forum, yes. It's not fluff, but what threats/problems do you see from it?
I mean it feels a bit strange so I wanted to hear more from you about it.
You actully used it before I take it.

I think I.m gonna go enjoy my evening now will be back tomorrow.

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm getting pretty tired of this. I have been the main proponant in ceasing the back and forth. From now on, if you, or any one, repeats this debunked claim, I am going to ask for a citation to prove it. If you're unable to provide one, you're going to the scum list. You've all had plenty of chances to read up and get yourself up to speed with what is happening in the thread. If you refuse to read it or want to invent new versions of what actually happened, I cannot help you.

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright, my interpretation here was that you felt my read on Al is a strong one. It is not. Once more for emphasis. It is not. Given that, I don't feel like I am overly reading into Al at this stage. If I mistaken with any assumption I've made here, please, correct it.
Sorry, why am I being compared to this "Nova", exactly? And who is Naomi that I'm apparently buddying? Or was that referring to Nova? Going forward, if you're going to reference previous games, I think it would be appreciated by us players that are new to your Mafia community if you would provide the context here. Remember that just because you know what you're referring to, does not mean it is universal knowledge.
NOva and Naomi are a very interesting case. They strongly read eachother town in a game from start and it felt very very stranged. They both ended up town but the way they read echother without even waiting for the game to develop much felt really unusual to all of us.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@SoulKiller vote tally please
Oh yea sure, will be right up..... wait a second... I have to go through 51 page ._.

1- @Toujo
2- @Imperfection
3- @Just_Red
4- @Michelle
5- @Alice in Noodleland
6- @Tigerrr in the woods
7- @Rej
8- @Ryu Kishi
9- @Ansatsuken
10- @Houtarou
11- @TheLukundo
12 - @beeboat
13- @Aether9
14 - @AL_sama
15 @RedGloverKing
16 - @-PK-
17- @Poison chan
18- @Kyte_
19- @XDDDDD
20- @XTMF

Please just use VoteLynch: to vote. DON'T USE ANYTHING ELSE BUT THAT. FOR MY MENTAL SAKE STICK TO ONE THING SO I CAN FIND IT EASY >_> IF YOU WANNA VOTE FOR NO ONE JUST INCLUDE "NO ONE" NEXT TO VOTELYNCH