Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@AL_sama what do you read me and why?
No I.m not trying to come with heat. You asked me what I found strange about it and I answered.
I first brought it up to understand it better and I see Toujo also commented about its existence, so that.s good.

I am not soft pushing you. I have a town lean on you. Some of your other comments felt genuine and from an experienced player. I felt this Alliance idea didn.t quite fit so I wanted to know more.
I think that's a fair response.

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To understand you never saw in any townie fallacies?
No, this is not what I'm saying. Quite the opposite actually. To be clear, do you know what a false positive is? It's a data matrix classification to denote (indicate) an example where the logic that is presented catches a player that, for that player, does not indicate scum. In other words, while ideally Town would never use fallacies, this isn't how it plays out. However, if you re-read my post, you'd see I provided an example where false positives can be mitigated. Specifically, once I've pointed out a fallacy, and made sure the player in question is aware of it, if I see them using the same fallacy later on, then I have clear scum behavour, because it would mean they are willfully employing the fallacy, rather than ignorantly doing so.
and so you are going into hunting errors. It's your choice.
This is in the same train of thoughts with your post when you said i have to play after my preseting rules to show i am villager. Tell me if i am wrong here.
Similar, I guess. By playing to your standards, I refer to what you are using to read the player. But I suppose not reaching said standards would be similar to employing fallacies, yes.
About ongoing games i don't go there, and i will search the other game tomorow because today i am going into a weekend trip.
I mean, I don't really mind if you do or don't. I'm providing them as context for The Supreme Alliance, so you can verify that this is in fact a recent convention and not something exclusive to this game. If you don't feel like you need to verify that I'm telling the truth on this (because let's be real, there is very little reason for me to lie when it comes to this), then you don't actually need to read through the whole thread.

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Toujo how do you intend to deal with scum who can speak english and don't have fallacies in posts? How can you find them?
Scum almost certainly have to employ fallacies at some point, regardless of how experienced or good they are. The reason being, in order to be seen as hunting scum they need to employ logic that appears to be sound but upon further scrutiny is not. If they fail to do so, they either won't be scumhunting, or will potentially be leading the town to either themselves being scum or one of their partners. Now there are ways of using fallacies that are very subtle, and ways that are very unsubtle.

Aside from this though, I never said finding fallacies in arguments is the only way I scumhunt. When I'm engaging with a player, I am analysing their arguments, and trying to see which perspective it makes the most sense to come from. There are various other facets to it, but some of these come into games that allow claiming, so in games such as this, I'm somewhat more restricted.

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Toujo: I feel Ratchet and I have a similar play style so I understand what he's been trying to do early on in the game. He's someone I'm going to read over closely when I go back over this phase, but he's leaning town for me.

Imperfection: He started off slightly rough for me, but he made some really genuine/innocent posts and I took a step back from him for a bit. His reentry into the game was a bit jarring, but I admit that he was on lesser focus for me during that time. Slight town lead here.

Just_Red: I think he's one of our inactives? Null.

Michelle: You know, I can't really remember why I didn't like her entrance, but I know that as she continued her conversation with Ratchet, I felt I got more of a town vibe. I obviously don't know Michelle as a player or a person, but I did feel a genuine tone of frustration and banging of her head against the wall. I'll put her town right now.

Alice in Noodleland: If I wake up early enough and get in my run tomorrow, Alice might be on the shortlist to iso. I think they fired off a couple of strong opinions and that there was a little noise surroundings what they had been about. Null because I can't remember the content of her posts.

Tigerrr in the woods: I'll have to check their posts outside their interaction with me, but I feel like they've been poking and prodding the game properly. I like Tiger's questioning of The Supreme Alliance and it felt like he was legit trying to uncover a bit more details of what was going. He's sitting town now.

Rej: Pft, no recollection of their posts. Null.

Ryu Kishi: I think this is the one with the Madara eye as an avatar. I think he put some pressure on Aether which I'll have to revisit because I kind of felt Aether was playing suspiciously to open this game and I'm glad someone went after him (Bee did as well). I think I'll put him null, though, because I don't remember his specific points.

Ansatsuken: Slight town read here. I thought he was aggressive in a townie way with his comments and questions and it felt like he was trying to put something into motion.

Houtarou: Houtarou kind of flipped here today. When he first entered into the game, there was something that kind of caught me off guard (he's probably on the iso list, too). I thought he had a couple of good lines of inquisition with myself and Aether. I'm willing to give him a town lean here.

TheLukundo: Playing an erratic game so I'm not really sure why. I feel like most of his posts come off as a crazy townie, though.

beeboat: I feel like Bee here is a strong Mafia player and someone to be aware of. I think they have a good understanding of Mafia and used that to feel out the game in different ways and interactions with players. I think Bee is probably on my iso list as well.

Aether9: Ugh, Aether. So, I think I'm leaning town here. I feel that his page by page analysis was probably his attempt at entering his first game on a new forum. I think his awkward line and way of thinking mixed with his weird way of communicating caught the eye of a few people, but honestly, I can see where the misunderstanding is coming from. I loathe myself to make this read, but yeah, I think he's town right now.

AL_sama: I vaguely remember this guy from OJ but I can't remember his play. I think there was something Michelle said about him making almost safe posts about what's going on in this game. He's somewhere on the iso list, but I also don't like his excuse that he's just not a long post guy. I suppose he sits null, but I'd say closer to the scum line than town line.

RedGloverKing: I know this guy has been posting, but I'm not sure what. I know Ratchet voted him for some reason, and I trust Ratchet's reads, so I'll go with maybe there's a scum read there, but he's probably not my iso responsibility.

PK: Another inactive, right?

Poison: Poison is the number one iso for me tomorrow. The thing is, I know I suspected her when the game opened up, but she kind of disappeared (I know, for legit reasons), so my argument against her is foggy. I know I didn't like it when in post 267 and 286 she calls my post forced. I just stumbled over understanding her need to reiterate that I seemed to be doing something that was forced. I'm curious, however, because there were two or three other people that also accused Poison of being scummy or a scum read. I'll have to look into that more.

Kyte: I don't really remember his posts either, but I know I asked him a question about something. I suppose null.

XDDDDD: Are last inactive, right?

Obviously this read list is a bit rough because I need to reread the game and make a couple of isos. I spent a lot of time just getting familiar with usernames and avatars of players so I knew who was talking throughout the game. But now that I've seen interactions and conversations, I can go back and get a better grip on why those things happened.

PS I don't know anybody's genders on here for sure and I didn't mean to offend anyone if I got anything wrong. I tried to use gender-neutral pronouns for those of you who I was completely unsure about.

PSS This one is for myself and who I need to iso: Poison, Alice, Al, Bee, Houtarou, Imp, Tiger

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm going to start;

What makes you say so?

Intro post is coming, but u has gotten busy. Lots of content already in just a few pages, I'm liking this a lot.
Toujo looking cool here. He never shown any slight of concern over the vote.

I believe they are asking for my meta.
Nothing to gather here. He just showing of being helpful here. NAI

Correct, but I was viewing the thread. I guess I'm curious as to what exactly was the issue with the vote though. This is to my knowledge the third vote Michelle has placed this day phase?
Michelle only vote you. I don't know what to make about this. But I just assume Toujo didn't really pay a good attention to the game. Which for me its not really good self presentation for player like him.

Not sure I agree with this. While I am certainly capable of doing so, I tend to stick to my "base" playstyle more often than not. I won't go as far as to say there are no tells that I haven't picked up on that exist within it.
For me the most important things to look at is hunting skill. I put more emphasis on it than player's meta. Player can change their META but if they're too passive or being one dimensional in performing scum hunting that could be they are hiding something bad.

[IMPERFECTION SLOT]

That's an... interesting interpretation. While I agree the majority of it is superfluous, there are some key lines in there that I feel reveals quite a lot about the mindstate Imperfection is currently in, as well as how it informs reads of others listed within. I'm surprised you haven't seen that, too.
But at this point I want to ask you "what is your first impression on Imp after you have read that post?"

Because you stop from telling us your opinion on Imp himself.

Well the ins and outs will have to wait until I've finished work, but I'd like you to reread the lines where he gives an actual read on people. And then ask - does this make sense as scum? What about who he is giving town reads to. Is he likely to give town reads to scum mates. I don't know Imperfection as a player, so I can't make informed conclusions from this, but if nothing else it's worth noting while his general behaviour can fill in the rest, no?
Ok, an advice post.

A number of players here have played with me before, or at least heard of me. But that, too, is interesting. Imperfection strikes me as a confident player, and one where he would appeal to me by stroking my ego to win me onside. I actually have that down as one of his bad posts in there, as it strikes me as him essentially saying he's not going to bother reading me until the thread decides for him.
I subbed in to one game like two years, but for all intents and purposes yeah it is.
I'm very intrigued to hear your explanation on the bold part. Why are you suddenly having a bad read on that part? After two people(X and Poison) forced their opinion on imp at you. Why not before?

The flow of your thoughts not moving naturally but being forced is what I think here.

I mean the two earlier posts I guess here you have given Imp positive read but after Poison pushed her opinion on you about Imp you then pointed out some bad part inside Imp's post. Looked pretty convenience.

I'm referring to his pregame post, where he claims he's a good player.
Okay, let me try again. You said you need to be paranoid with me. That's fine. But then you said you need to be paranoid with everyone, too. So what's the distinction here. Are you being extra paranoid in regards to me, or am in the same bucket with everyone else? I'm struggling to see here, and it feels like you're starting to throw words out there without care for what they infer.
He said you're giving him extra paranoia because of your status and pedigree. The rest of players still giving him some sort of paranoia but not as high as what he felt on you.

Gotcha. And how does that influence how you come to reads?
This's good question. But this kind of question can be asked by either curious town or curious scum. That's that.

I'd expect that your plays as a scum would manage to throw town in disarray more than the average/new player is all.
^^^^
Imperfection's response to that question

That's not what I asked. I mean to say, if you're being extra paranoid in regards to me, then what are you using to inform your read of me? Or are you not going to try to get a read on me at all?
Further prodding by Toujo on imperfection. But what's the goal here? Ok if we look at this from Scum hunting POV what actually Toujo trying to gather here? How he sees Imperfection at this point? Does Imperfection produced scum tell from his replies? Can you give me an answer Toujo?

Ooh, this is unimpressive. So we've established that you seem to think I'm a high calibre scum player, and... you're reading me town because of activity. Because if this is you being extra paranoid, I have to wonder what you being naive looks like. Would you not think activity is the easiest thing to create as scum?

Bolded - No, absolutely not. You, if town, should never be waiting to see what happens. You should be looking to create your own reads, whether that is by prodding in certain ways, engaging, arguing, whatever. Why are you waiting for someone else to get your own read for you?
This post sounds so townie, I'm not gonna lie. It's actually slap Imperfection on his face. But I wonder what do you think of Imp from that post?

I'm not really have Imp in my scum radar but that post from him and your response to that post really leaving me with bad taste on Imp couple with his inactivity. But I still need to see more from him. I give him till near EoD before I decide his position.

But this is your fourth game though, no? It's not really surprising you'd have a hard time interacting as scum, but it would be awfully strange if you were to use that as the basis for all your scum reads. I'm curious - how exactly do you intend to read me. I believe I asked this before, but I'm not fully satisifed. Are you looking for obvious mistakes? Given what has been said about me in this thread, do you think that's an accurate way to read me?
How is your response be like if he read you as scum because he feels like it or because your meta cant be differentiates between scum you or town you?

Maybe you're going to pull all kind of philosophical talk on him.

Sp... where's the line? What do you use to actually read people? Because all I'm seeing are vague "well I'll probably do this, but it could be that too". It's wishy washy, AKA scummy.
To deal with someone like you that are good with words and made a little mistake possible where there's no line to tell your proper alingment one's going to use some other methods like intuition for example. That's after a player's complete reading you then the line is draw.

[XTMF SLOT]

No, but I can bring up some scum games from memory, where you never really went for the big time players as scum. Ultra's BNHA game, you mostly went for fringe players, and even at LyLo pushed Ava over myself or Rot, the latter of which had been a confirmed liar. In Higurashi Mafia, too, you moved to taking me off the lynch pool, despite it being viable (for the wrong reasons, mind). This left you in a bind wherein you could only really go for the Neighbours in that game. My point being, as scum I feel you tend to pick safer targets, so your bold play so far is a good indication.
Interesting post. Full of information. Ok we go further...

Well I wouldn't be too glad. It's day 1, after all, my reads are fluid and ever evolving. I only remember the BNHA game because I reread it recently, and your behaviour in there was pretty passive. In fact you barely enganged me all game there. Granted, it was a couple years ago, and I believe you've gotten better since then too, more confident in certain aspects certainly, so take it for what you will.
Are you reading XTMF as scum here?

[LUKUNDO SLOT]

Hi Luk. You made a post about me not standing out. Given how much discussion is based around my reputation so far, and the fact that I account for almost 10% of the posts in the thread, are you still under that impression?
You clearly standing out so far IMO. But what's not standing out is your scum hunting.

Care to share what these tells are? Because if it's as obvious as a 1 day read, then I would expect it's a fairly simple one.
If you can't see the content, then I really can't help you. Read the thread, maybe?
I've read the thread. Currently ISO you starting from your first post. You have a good point on how scum will play but I'm not so sure about your scum read. For me you seemed like doing the opposite to your read. You're not really following your read. It's like you're having a check point that you need to past and move forward. Jumping from player to player, from your scum read to your non scum read(Michelle). You're not even addressed Poison properly when she's one of you scum read. You're not even talked about Glover.

Ok what actually is your goal towards Michelle?

I've given you plenty. You refusing to engage with it is your own issue. The moment I escalated though, you retreated back into a corner. I can almost see the quiver of your lip from here. It's not an impressive reaction.
Ok I see

When Poison was asking about your thoughts as well as throughout you haven’t once laid them out as a statement. Only alluded to it. It feels like antispew already and it feels disgusting. Your thoughts on people have been vague af
I can agree with this tough.

Can you be more specific, please? I specifically recall giving a read to that very post (a scum one), so either your recollection is entirely off or youre referring to something else. If you would like me to dumb down my language so you can understand it better I can do so, but please don't tell me it isn't there.
I think Lukundo meant this one;
Is that the impression you've gotten from my posts towards him thus far?
You're not giving Poison direct statement/direct opinion/direct confirmation to Poison's question.

You're avoiding for an unknown reason.

What's there to explain, exactly? Is there something you feel I ought to reconsider that would suggest you both couldnt be on the same scum team. Because I haven't seen that. And the idea that all scum must be paired off before one is a valid line of thought is asinine. You really should read the asterisk btw
I like this post honestly

Why are you assuming my default is to look for scum to scum interactions? That's not how I approach this game. I'd like to get a scum flip first. It makes no whatsoever to be drawing conclusions before the first step is even verified.
Ok you are making sense with this post but not your actual action.

...no? A game this size could feature multiple scum groups, a serial, r whatever. I'm not going to disqualify scummy behaviour because it doesn't easily fit into some imagined partnership. This kind of logic only benefits scum, because it places a huge emphasis on in-thread interactions between scum, allowing them to get more of a pass in other aspects of their play. I'll worry about partnerships later on in the game, my goal here is to nail scum.
Ok understood. I hope you can nail an actual scum. Your time is numbered.

[POISON CHAN SLOT]

Well that's simple. Experienced players are typically more capable of faking town tells than newer ones are. So the paranoia makes sense. My issue is when that leads to players refusing to make a read, as that often is the sign of scum unsure if they are ready to go mano a mano.
This's a response to Poison's post.

From reading this post it tells me that Toujo was really prodding imp to search for scum tell.

But his opinion give a balance perspective.

So I'm at cross road now. I don't have a clue what actually his real read on Imp. Scum or town?

How strong he sees Imp as scum. Its like a bad doctor giving his opinion to their patient. They gave a balance answer(positive+negative) that kept people questioning more. When people actually looking for a definite answer.

Is that the impression you've gotten from my posts towards him thus far?
I think so but why are you responding like that?

[MICHELLE SLOT]

For Michelle slot I'm going to QUOTE both Michelle and Toujo's post.

Luke plays the same as both AIs as number of posts, lenght, words, votes.
It's all about his valse on the thread who says that he's pushing a narrative or he is uninformed. Tone of posts are way more serious and game related as villager.
My accuracy at Eod 1 in regarding him is around 75%.

I can say rn that his reads he gave me put him in the slight town lean just because he did them.
Huh, Town read? Given your listed criteria, I was actually thinking the opposite. But you know him better than I do. Seems like a rather low level meta read, though.
Tbh I'm not really feeling town Luk that played in one of previous game in here. But to get much better picture I need to ISO him. He talked a lot inside this game. But more towards responding to people than prodding Players.

yes. I am well known for level zero reads. This is my play style.
I never know that.

Your play style is not a valid response to not following your established criteria. Do you want to revise it, or have I missed something, or...?
Or??????

Not very confident. It's a rough impression based in the moment. I try not to lean on meta, both because in this case it's inaccessible and hard to verify. And well, it's meta. That's not to say I'm going to be bullish, but it's going to take a lot for me to back down on the basis of a meta argument.
What about your vote target Glover? You're confident enough to put a vote on him. An attempt of distancing because he's the safest place to land your vote because he's not gonna bite you back? You're more confident to vote Glover than Imperfection. Weird.

Your criteria had Luk acting more seriously as town. That was not my impression of his posting, particularly at the start of the day phase. In fact it was quite the opposite - behaviour which you described as NAI. Do you see my issue here?
You're conflating seperate points here. By missing something, I'm referring to what I'm missing in regards to how you read Luk. As for not having enough town reads, I mean not really. I've got my vote on one person right now, and it's on none of the three on my scum list. To claim I'm simply looking for mislynch bait here is a horrible mischaracterisation of my play thus far, which makes me think you're either not playing attention or your're baiting.
Elaborate on this.
Wow Michelle just accused you of setting a mislynch bait. How? When you're not even push any target on people.

I have posted many part of posts here and read the remaining posts from Toujo.

I have gathered many things, some of it made my brain working and thingking. Tbh I didn't see Toujo as trying to act like a leader here. He's just responding to someone and addressing something he really curious to know or something that he thought a contradiction. I also didn't feel any agenda coming from him. If he's scum he actually doesn't need to take any action like for example pushing a player. He just play along the line. Responding to people or addressing something. He just need to keep people away from him, that's all. And waiting for town to shoot each other inside this big game. The possibility it to happen is high.

So right now I give Toujo a slight town lean. He needs to complete the other part and be right with it, that's SCUM HUNTING.

Day 1 is his trial. I limit him at that.

=================

I need to look at Michelle, Lukundo and Imperfection again.

Oh Poison too

Many interesting points I gathered from this ISO.

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To explain false potivies better, I have an example I think is handy. So, let's say you're looking for people whose first name begins with an "R". So you apply whatever criteria you need, and you get a list of people in an area whose name begins with R. Now let's say within that, you have one person who goes by the nickname "Ricky", but his actual name is "Mike". If your criteria catches "Ricky", you'll have someone who, while meeting the criteria you set out, doesn't actually have a name that begins with R. This is a false positive. If Ricky were to be his real name, though, this would be what we call a "True Positive".

Tying it back to me, while fallacies are inherently scummy, due to it being a tool scum are required to use at some point or other, there are plenty of false postivies that can be caught because the idea of a fallacy is to give the impression that the logic it is arguing in favour of is sound. As a result, it's not impossible that the one making use of this fallacy is also under the impression that the logic is sound. Hence why I call it out. Hence why, if I see it being used repeatedly by the same player after it has been called out, then it's more of a concern.

Does that make sense?

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But at this point I want to ask you "what is your first impression on Imp after you have read that post?"
At that point? I thought his reads list was pretty mailed in, but I didn't agree with the assertion that was made that the post contained little information. In other words, I felt like the vapidness of the post was in itself information.
I'm very intrigued to hear your explanation on the bold part. Why are you suddenly having a bad read on that part? After two people(X and Poison) forced their opinion on imp at you. Why not before?
I had intended to go back and quote through it, but the bad impression came from it being wishy washy. "He could be town but also maybe scum".
Further prodding by Toujo on imperfection. But what's the goal here? Ok if we look at this from Scum hunting POV what actually Toujo trying to gather here? How he sees Imperfection at this point? Does Imperfection produced scum tell from his replies? Can you give me an answer Toujo?
He's certainly produced a scum tell, but that's all it is. And, like I said to Michelle, False Positives are a thing.
How is your response be like if he read you as scum because he feels like it or because your meta cant be differentiates between scum you or town you?
It would be the same, except it would be a different fallacy. Instead of being wishy washy, it would be drawing a conclusion based on something that has been established to not indicate my alignment. Same thing what Ryu (?) did.
To deal with someone like you that are good with words and made a little mistake possible where there's no line to tell your proper alingment one's going to use some other methods like intuition for example. That's after a player's complete reading you then the line is draw.
Intuition isn't really a valid argument. It has to be based on something, or otherwise you're just saying it's a guess. And by no means is my play infallible.
Are you reading XTMF as scum here?
No. Other way around.
Ok what actually is your goal towards Michelle?
I'm trying to break down how Michelle plays, so I can filter out things that irk me due to playstyle rather than it actually being scummy.
You're not giving Poison direct statement/direct opinion/direct confirmation to Poison's question.
I mean, I actually thought it was obvious. That is to say, no, that's not the impression I got. I guess I'm too used to phrasing things in certain ways, I'll try to be more explicit moving forward.
Or is there some other possibility that I have missed or neglected to mention that would fit there.
What about your vote target Glover? You're confident enough to put a vote on him. An attempt of distancing because he's the safest place to land your vote because he's not gonna bite you back? You're more confident to vote Glover than Imperfection. Weird.
My vote for RGK is simply a prompt for him to engage. It came when he claimed he would simply observe the game, which I took issue with. He's kind of addressed it, but I still don't like how he's popping in and out of the thread without leaving much of an impression on anything.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hence why, if I see it being used repeatedly by the same player after it has been called out, then it's more of a concern.

Does that make sense?
Yes it does. Thanks for explanation.

I need from you more concrete things game related, let's talk about players and let's start with why did you want from me the oppinion for X and Aether, what oppinion do you have for them? I see you answered about X as town read, that i already understood from your posts but I wish to know why.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My wrekend starts now, i will be busy with rl and my posts (if i can post) will be one liners.
This is not a problem, we still have plenty of time from day 1.
@ me for anything you need to know from me.

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes it does. Thanks for explanation.

I need from you more concrete things game related, let's talk about players and let's start with why did you want from me the oppinion for X and Aether, what oppinion do you have for them? I see you answered about X as town read, that i already understood from your posts but I wish to know why.
Why X and Aether? Well, because out of the players in the game they're the two I know best (because I've played with them recently). Hence why it's important for me to try and see other perspectives. Beyond that, not much reason.

My Town read on X I feel is fairly established as to why it's there. To summarise, I have something of a tell in regards to him, and he is not meeting that currently, which indicates town. It's a very slight thing, so when I say town read, it's not like I'm going to defend him or anything. Though I doubt he needs me to do so anyway.

Aether, it is somewhat curious how he would approach this game differently. I kind of liked him giving it up actually, I feel like as scum he'd probably force it just because he didn't want to be seen backing away from it. Aside from that though, nothing much. It's hard to read Aether. It's why the people scumreading him now are *correct* in some ways, but in his case... well, put it this way. It's a textbook example of a false positive. I don't have an answer for how to clear Aether.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Vote Tally :
Thelukundo : Michelle > unvote > poison chan > imperfection > no one > Houtarou > Imperfection > Al_Sama
AL : Ryu Kishi > Rej
Michelle : Toujo > Al_Sama
X : Poison Chan
Toujo : RedGloverKing
Beeboat : Aether9 > Al_Sama
Ryu Kishi : Aether9
Aether9 : Ryu Kishi > Beeboat >Ryu Kishi
RedGloverKing : Poison chan

Vote Count
AL_Sama x3
Poison Chan x2
Rej x1
RedGloverKing x1
Aether9 x1
Ryu Kishi x1

~Players~ :

1- @Toujo
2- @Imperfection
3- @Just_Red
4- @Michelle
5- @Alice in Noodleland
6- @Tigerrr in the woods
7- @Rej
8- @Ryu Kishi
9- @Ansatsuken
10- @Houtarou
11- @TheLukundo
12 - @beeboat
13- @Aether9
14 - @AL_sama
15 @RedGloverKing
16 - @-PK-
17- @Poison chan
18- @Kyte_
19- @XDDDDD
20- @XTMF

I will be lenient this DP but following DP2 only using the correct format which is ONLY "VoteLynch" will be counted, don't use anything else, so i can collect votes easier.
For the people who voted AL can I see your reasoning.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why X and Aether? Well, because out of the players in the game they're the two I know best (because I've played with them recently). Hence why it's important for me to try and see other perspectives. Beyond that, not much reason.

My Town read on X I feel is fairly established as to why it's there. To summarise, I have something of a tell in regards to him, and he is not meeting that currently, which indicates town. It's a very slight thing, so when I say town read, it's not like I'm going to defend him or anything. Though I doubt he needs me to do so anyway.

Aether, it is somewhat curious how he would approach this game differently. I kind of liked him giving it up actually, I feel like as scum he'd probably force it just because he didn't want to be seen backing away from it. Aside from that though, nothing much. It's hard to read Aether. It's why the people scumreading him now are *correct* in some ways, but in his case... well, put it this way. It's a textbook example of a false positive. I don't have an answer for how to clear Aether.
Still going with RGK or you have found a better candidate?