Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
page 6: I feel like I am regrating going page by page

didnt expect this, tought he would post reads. and agree with AL with that not helping and didnt like alice questioning that. michelle's thought on imp was fair.
I dont need you to like it. For a player like IMPERFECTIONS whos making effort to try to make a read on everyone says a lot about his play style.

She never said this. She just said she doesn’t believe I’m town. What are you reaching for here?

I like Luk's defense on Michelle. I think its a Townie mindset since he sounded like he doesnt have any agenda here.

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, but I can bring up some scum games from memory, where you never really went for the big time players as scum. Ultra's BNHA game, you mostly went for fringe players, and even at LyLo pushed Ava over myself or Rot, the latter of which had been a confirmed liar. In Higurashi Mafia, too, you moved to taking me off the lynch pool, despite it being viable (for the wrong reasons, mind). This left you in a bind wherein you could only really go for the Neighbours in that game. My point being, as scum I feel you tend to pick safer targets, so your bold play so far is a good indication.

Pro- This post gave us some ideas how X play as a scum. If theres anyone who can contribute and give more insights on X playstyle THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

Con- I hope the bolded part does not blinded your further reads on him in the next Phase.

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To be honest, I'm not a huge fan of the argument WWSD (what would scum do) because I've seen scum play in many different ways. I feel like it's a dangerous mindset where you start justifying what scum wouldn't or couldn't do. The reality is scum can do everything and anything at any given time just like town.
Lol. It's my own mindset and a rational ladder that I use to compare stuff with. This is a way for me to generate stuff from the tone, their post, and behavior because they're tricky, I'm not requesting or asking anyone to follow my own personal rational ladder, they're welcome to share their own thought with their own methods. Since I'm here fleshing out my own thoughts, I'm playing my game in my own way. I'm not exactly putting any ideal image of town or scum here to justify my claim. Why do you think I'm trying to justify what scum would do or wouldn't? What if I am just sharing my thought and what everything makes me feel so far?

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Toujo Your conclusion on XTMF was a surprisingly bold deduction, but I assume all the facts line up for you, so that's why you must be town reading him? Also if your read is true, it'll make things much easier for you though do you believe that your observation on XTMF could be rendered obsolete? What if his gameplay has been improved and step up where he feels going for someone who is on the edge is no longer his style

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,323💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
@Toujo Your conclusion on XTMF was a surprisingly bold deduction, but I assume all the facts line up for you, so that's why you must be town reading him? Also if your read is true, it'll make things much easier for you though do you believe that your observation on XTMF could be rendered obsolete? What if his gameplay has been improved and step up where he feels going for someone who is on the edge is no longer his style
Well of course it can change. A brand new community with limited meta knowledge is a great time to bust out a new crease in your scum game. It's a pretty low level read, just an observation I've made over my time with him.

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lol. It's my own mindset and a rational ladder that I use to compare stuff with. This is a way for me to generate stuff from the tone, their post, and behavior because they're tricky, I'm not requesting or asking anyone to follow my own personal rational ladder, they're welcome to share their own thought with their own methods. Since I'm here fleshing out my own thoughts, I'm playing my game in my own way. I'm not exactly putting any ideal image of town or scum here to justify my claim. Why do you think I'm trying to justify what scum would do or wouldn't? What if I am just sharing my thought and what everything makes me feel so far?
What if I was just haring my own thoughts as well? Because that's all I was doing.

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well of course it can change. A brand new community with limited meta knowledge is a great time to bust out a new crease in your scum game. It's a pretty low level read, just an observation I've made over my time with him.
Fair enough. So what conclusion you've on Michelle after arguing to her for so long?

Reactions: Poison

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What if I was just haring my own thoughts as well? Because that's all I was doing.
You can engage me on that, feel free to do it. Because question like "What if I was just sharing my own thoughts as well" could go on forever with no conclusion to come, also this is what I'm using to get town read and solve another way, it is a good way to look at a game.

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You can engage me on that, feel free to do it. Because question like "What if I was just sharing my own thoughts as well" could go on forever with no conclusion to come, also this is what I'm using to get town read and solve another way, it is a good way to look at a game.
Fair enough.

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,323💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fair enough. So what conclusion you've on Michelle after arguing to her for so long?
I'm still not very impressed, but my conclusion right now is it's more playstyle based than scummy. Still, she's supposed to be replying to more, so we'll see what she has to say then. I would probably move her to null or something.

Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Toujo said your opening catch up thing is within the range of things you have previously done.

Not sure if your original push on me and not following up by checking what I am not explaining can be justified by past meta though. >____>

But our engagement so far has been intriguing I'd like to keep going back forth for a bit until we get on the same page. No one is firing pot shots at us while we do this which is interesting? I don't know what that is supposed to mean... maybe we just interesting and cool.
well i am liking these last few posts and feel more genuine, though i dont get your issue with going page by page since i already addressed that with x and within those posts themselves. I tried to do something new but then realizing its just useless. Iirc you pointed that after i clear it with x :hmm

Reactions: Poison

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
1- @Toujo
This member I have never played with. But I get the idea they're an excellent and capable player (this just based on their confidence when joining). If they randed scum, I honestly expect them to give town quite a bit of trouble, reading them may be difficult. My paranoia will get the best of me sometimes.

2- @Imperfection
This guys great :hint:

3- @Just_Red
I played with them in Poison's game. I don't know too much about their play tho, they questioned me a bit in Poisons but I don't remember how that went.

4- @Michelle
Never played a game where they randed scum, but they almost always strike me as town. I don't know how they would play as a wolf.

5- @Alice in Noodleland
Ms. Easy mislynch over here lol. I'll have to try not to follow herd mentality when it comes to her.

6- @Tigerrr in the woods
I feel theyd be a weak wolf, but I don't know.

7- @Rej
Mr. Easy Mislynch.

8- @Ryu Kishi
They knew I was scum last game, that's all I really know about them.

9- @Ansatsuken
I was scum with them once so I can maybe read them better.

10- @Houtarou
same as Ansa

11- @TheLukundo
same as Ansa

12 - @beeboat
new, idk much.

13- @Aether9
same as above

14 - @AL_sama
An experienced player, so basically same as Toujo.

15 @RedGloverKing
Inactivity man

16 - @-PK-
Theyre very careful with their thoughts I feel in the two games I played with them. This is as either town or mafia so they could go either way.

17- @Poison chan
Often makes correct reads but people do not follow after them. ALSO I believe they hate being wolf, or are maybe bad at being wolf. Basically in the beginning I will probably always town lean.

18- @Kyte_
Played in my first game and was good there. Ended up being one of mafia but I believed they were town.

19- @XDDDDD
no clue

20- @XTMF
no clue
This had a feels of town posting it. I'm not gonna surprise if he's 3rd party tho.