beeboat

Kin
129💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
explain this
Imperfection is playing in a way that feels very pure to me.
I dig it, especially for an early day 1 read. His follow up reads he posted recently was also fine and didn't make me want to change that read.

I need to fact something on Toujo before I do a write up on him. I accused him of letting his multiball theory effect the way he approached his reads, making it TMI. But he told me I made that up and I his ISO is dense and I am very lazy so I have been to some degree just assuming he is telling the truth. So redact that thought for the time being.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Are you just not going to elaborate? Have I not explained exactly what I was getting at with the * point? I don't really see where I'm irritated on this too - if I'm annoyed it's that I'm having to justify my playstyle which has served me pretty well over the years to a player who refuses to hold themselves - and others, to the same standards.
Your tone after i said i keep my vote changed.
Idk why you feel the need to justify playstyle the issue is with the accusation you made and quick wrong conclusions who villagers are usually pondering before throwing itt or using other wording for their suspicions.
I said i will elaborate in the morning because that need to search in your Iso.

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Your tone after i said i keep my vote changed.
Idk why you feel the need to justify playstyle the issue is with the accusation you made and quick wrong conclusions who villagers are usually pondering before throwing itt or using other wording for their suspicions.
I said i will elaborate in the morning because that need to search in your Iso.
I don't understand what you're saying here at all. It doesn't seem to make a lot of sense, anyhow.

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Well I have not played with you or known you I just wanna see how good my teamyyy is!!! Yeay! You should totally impress your soon to be teamy! :whistling:
You must be registered for see images

I don't know if you're joking here or actually mean it...?

Based on our host's writeup:
"Also, a famous slayer who finally awoken from his slumber not long time ago and knew that a huge battle gonna take place and secretly appeared in the battle field... waiting to cause havoc and mayhem."
Is this like a serial killer or smth? An indie? or part of the mafia team? I don't get it.
Nobody mentioned anything until where I read.

I'll have to go soon unfortunately so I can't catch up fully yet :(. But I'll be back tomorrow, please don't write much more than 100 pages until then xD.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
iso me and you'll see my scum reads which are basically almost the same
This is way easier than Iso-ing Toujo so i did it:
post 333, 4 hours and 30 mins from start:
imp's play is looking like forced to me

mich was going somewhere with her fluffs I thought but she stopped all of a sudden which is weird

kyte questioning toujo for questioning me looked like a slight attempt of pocketing

the rest are null so far
post 493 over one more hour:
toujo questioned me an it was a proper question but than kyte questioned toujo making it look like toujo's question wasn't proper

it felt like TMI and an attempt of pocketing to me

mich was fluffing with luk and poison so I thought she was going somewhere with this but then she stopped without any follow ups
post 616 7 hours since the game's start:
tbh not liking mich right now

as for kyte I m hanging
when did you since the get go?

post 727 one hour ago and we are at 9 and half hours since the game started:
you
imp
poison
luk
kyte

its my POE
Inflexible reads, the same wording to explain them, impossibility to elaborate, the willingness to lynch for info not because someone is scum, all this looks very bad for me Al, i am affraid you rand wolf.
Toujo may play weird for me and most probably i will make a read on him in the morning, but fmpov now and after i tried to understand him in last few hours I think Al is scum,

Unvote

Vote Lynch: AL_sama

@SoulKiller