Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
yes but whats the point of voting someone who hasn't posted yer??

unless it was to get reactions from others

from what I remember you used to change every game
Give me some examples of that changing playstyle.

Have she played like Nova or PurpleCelestial as scum?

As for Nova example, I mean not about relationship but her posting style.

Reactions: Poison

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
alright lets get this started, and thanks for the welcomes everyone.

page 1: no sure what to take from luk and michelle's convo, but tow things so far, michelle no selling luk's scum claim and luk not not wanting to make a read on michelle because he caught him as scum last time. Also not sure what to make of luk suspecting himself.
Tbh there were lots of open wolfing in some of previous games in AB. But I think it's too early to say or catch Lukundo of open wolfing. We need to see more from Lukundo to evaluate him.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That's an... interesting interpretation. While I agree the majority of it is superfluous, there are some key lines in there that I feel reveals quite a lot about the mindstate Imperfection is currently in, as well as how it informs reads of others listed within. I'm surprised you haven't seen that, too.
Yeah I agree with this. I know that post from Imp wasn't giving much or useless. But when reading that kind of post please don't trying to find an information(where logically there's none) but try to get/find the vibe produced by that post/by imperfection. Or trying to understand what could be his mindset here.

@Poison chan said Imperfection's read on Toujo came from TMI. That's what she felt.

Can you elaborate @Poison chanhan how is that reading coming from TMI?

beeboat

Kin
129💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
well i am liking these last few posts and feel more genuine, though i dont get your issue with going page by page since i already addressed that with x and within those posts themselves. I tried to do something new but then realizing its just useless. Iirc you pointed that after i clear it with x :hmm
I went on a walk, came home drank some tea and deeply thought about my read on you.

Maybe I missed that part with X where you pointed out it was useless? I truly don't remember that post so I've been playing as if the post doesn't exist. I concede on that interaction mainly because Toujo told me it was within your range to play like that.

I held my read because I felt like you were pressuring me over a "gotcha" moment on my use of "depth" twice when I was explaining what I meant in each instance and how they differed. I am starting to lose that original feeling of you just hammering it down on me and it feels more like an attempt to identify the meaning behind my posts?

I mean part of me is backing off to see what you do with new found space on the rest of the player base in addition to 2 of my main reasons for voting you being a lot more dull then where I originally began.

unvote
vote: AL_sama

I am going to vibe with Michelle for a bit.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
okay Page 21, (20more pages to go! dammit)
Anyway, I've been getting distracted shit posting on recent pages but after the first few pages and the most recent pages Lukundo is obvious town to me. I guess I have a bit of a pause because different sites = different levels of comfort = different play patterns. But I'll go ahead and say I'd be TRing him even if I didn't see him play scum recently.
why is he obvious town?
So... where is the meta here? Am I to take you not subbing out as alignment indicative?
maybe?
Okay, but that doesn't explain how me posting your quotes would prove me completely wrong. I mean, if YOU KNOW WHAT YOU POSTED and I KNOW WHAT YOU POSTED then I don't really see that point of getting quotes involved? The fact of the matter is that you called my reads forced two responses in a row and I am curious as to why you felt the need to emphasize I was forcing my reads twice.

PS The caps thing doesn't really do anything for me except make me think you're wolfy.
thank god I was gone or I would have been actually arguing with you and not helping town at all, but for your sake and peace of mind, you said "BACK TO BACK" which implies more than "2" I explained to you that your post seemed forced to me and I said that in one post, and in the other i said why i used forced, which means the other is actually a post regarding the first and you cannot call that back to back.
I am going to go ahead and town read Poison because I want to keep my team mafia teamy alive.
Haters gonna hate.
yeay yeay teamy!
huh the hell is this??
you know why I don't have time!
This feels fake, someone calls himself scum and he is not postive it's a joke kinda weird?

Restating events.

Restating

Technically a thought but still feels like going through motions of restating events.

vote: Aether9
This feels a little awkward to me, although Aether is mostly doing the summary things and is weird a bit but I don't like this vote much.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
20 players? I would assume 4-5 scum, and perhaps 1 serial. That's two scum groups, though serial is often conflated with indie.
I have played in 2 games hosted by SK and both game weren't really much different. Both have like 20 players participated. Both games got 5 anti town roles(4 mafia, 1 serial killer). So I don't think this game going to be different in its setup. 5 anti town I guess.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
page - 25,

the Luk- Toujo interaction seems uh, not bad exactly. but I find Toujo explaining more , which is not necessarily bad but the whole conversation between them seems a bit exaggerated to me.

I don't know, usually Michelle seems to create some paranoia in me, but this time I literally give a **** on any negative emotions.
I think she is valuable in the DP until mafia kills her. I hosted here twice and mafia often likes to reevaluate Michelle has night kill target.
Also Michelle is not tunnelish in this game which can imply certain things, like she is putting more thoughts or she is more observative. Nothing bad really pinged me.

What do you have so far?

Ryu posted a gif, he must be town
I agree with this, and I think Town Mich is great I didn't see much of her posts lately hope to find them soon.

okay, I can never read two people here, Rej and Alice (she appeared once I guess) ,

beeboat seems fluffy, rather than just giving actual reads he's fluffing in it too. which I find a bit weird, and also i didn't like their read and vote on Aether much.

and Luk is probably town here.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Because if you’re thinking two people are scum and they have interactions that aren’t w/w yet you’re still pushing them, it looks fucking disgusting and like you’re setting up for future mislynches.
What about interactions with a hidden motive that's to buss their mafia buddy? What's your opinion about that? How are you going to spot it?

An interaction where two wolves scum reading each other.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm quite disturbed with poison play here I can't seem to decide what read I should give her and it's frustrating considering I always read her easily
You should focus on other players then. We're not dealing with only one anti town here.

As for me Poison leaning slightly towards town currently. And it's not coming from some specific posts but her entire activity so far.

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You should focus on other players then. We're not dealing with only one anti town here.

As for me Poison leaning slightly towards town currently. And it's not coming from some specific posts but her entire activity so far.
I was going to ask, because that's not what I've been seeing. Is this some kind of meta read?

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I was going to ask, because that's not what I've been seeing. Is this some kind of meta read?
Not entirely Meta read. But from understanding, intuition and the way she's posting in this game.

Town Poison also is more outspoken(yes, this is Meta read). She's always getting scum read from that outspoken attitude and will tunnel someone that got strong opinion on her opinion/thought or clash of understanding.

Case for example;
-Naomi in the previous game.
-X inside this game.

But this tunneling behavior actually is quite beneficial for town to read Poison and get a better picture of her actual alignment.

For me she still needs to do more like prodding player, scum hunting etc.

That's why I only gave her a slight town lean. She's not totally green yet.

Ryu Kishi

Legendary
Kin
796💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
page 2: luk thinks(unbiased) him and michelle are scummate, though I am clueless and might be jokes. imperfection plans to analyze later on everyone. though in page 2 luk is looking better with him explaining.
page 3: luk brings up michelle no selling luk's claim and michelle dismisses luk and poison kinda agrees with michelle and thinks luk is scummy though its fluff.

mich?
page 4: al votes ryu, michelle votes ratchet

so far we've got michelle vs luk and poison vs luk.
page 5: a lot of fluff posts, though liked al's post

ddint liked this though again could be jock
page 6: I feel like I am regrating going page by page

didnt expect this, tought he would post reads. and agree with AL with that not helping and didnt like alice questioning that. michelle's thought on imp was fair.
What is this commentary? This highly unnecessary and why I like to call contributing without contributing.
also beeboat seems to be buddying
vote lynch: Ryu
Accusing your accusers classic scum go-to. What people like to call OMGUS.
why do you feel like I am suspecting michelle more though?
And one of the thing I dont like how people give reads without even explaining, its fine if its pressure but he was directly accusing me of scum without giving any reason, which is why the vote is on him.
I did give you reason but you just didn't want to accept it. I said you going through the motions, which means you are only doing and saying something because you think it's expected of you.