Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I didn't both to read the write-up (sorry Soul). Are the write-ups supposed to contain hints?
the write-up hints multiple things that will help you gauge the game; whether your action has gone through, or not, potentially the flavor name of your target, etc...

Reactions: Poison

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Curently page 26- I'm really excited to catch up! I need to read faster :headdesk:

Interested in Michelle playstyle in this game, seems a bit different, more clear- She seems more sure of herself than usual
It feel kinda ok to me so far but I want to catch up with all of it and then ask my questions.

yes. I am well known for level zero reads. This is my play style.
I havent noticed any explanation of what level zero reads means. Could you please tell me?
@Michelle

Observing Luke and Toujo's interaction which is still going on till page 26
They seem to be focusing on each other a bit too much in my opinion, feels a tad unnatural. I will dive more into it.

Luke and Aether- speaking in oneliners... xD I think they are meant for eachother.

Poison, I noticed she usually fluffs, I personally don't like it so maybe I'm biased but there are some small things about her play I find a bit off.
I will ask about it once I finish catching up.

vote lynch: Ryu
So you voted him because he voted you xD? Or what was the thought process?

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OKAY EVERYONE. CALM DOWN WITH THE POSTS.

Let me finish catching up after which I will inevitably point fingers at the wrong person, get into an half assed argument which will make me look shady af coz of my in general lack of motivation and make you guys feel like lynching me.

But we don't want that okay?

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry i'm late I had to work first.

Iso-ing Toujo page 7 has a chain of posts who i think will be very useful later in the game.

P#128 rang a bell for me because Toujo who looks so present in the game considered I voted 3 times. This may be a mistake and is normal, and Toujo passed over it in P#154. This is not a reason to scum read someone but is a reason to not accept what a player says as a sure thing.

P#172 Toujo doesn't say his take on Imp but just says he sees something in that wall reads post of his. Later in post 188 the idea is though that Imp would not make that post as scum? maybe? but is vague and I am not sure what the real intention is. The same is about post 194, with the slight impression he may see Imp as scum. Post 202 doesn't bring a clear take for Imp in a way or another. I didn't like this.
Further regarding Imp in P#256, I understand he thinks Imp is scum.

The supreme alliance thing - I don't trust it. P#201

P#231 is a very good question, and I liked it but contains general knowledge about mafia so it's not AI.

Post 242 gives meta for X from past games. I take X as town read of Toujo from the acceptance of that alliance anyway. Is interesting how Toujo thinks that a meta read on a player he knows is normal but a meta read on a player he don't know needs so many explanations.

P#249 is the start of the interaction about my read on Luke. That was at almost 4 hours from the game's start. My post 259 says I will give a read until Eod. That, though, looks not enough for Toujo and he asks:
Care to share what these tells are? Because if it's as obvious as a 1 day read, then I would expect it's a fairly simple one.
I explained my take about Luke in the next post. Because he had a post I liked and considered AI I wanted to start to construct a read:
Luke plays the same as both AIs as number of posts, lenght, words, votes.
It's all about his valse on the thread who says that he's pushing a narrative or he is uninformed. Tone of posts are way more serious and game related as villager.
My accuracy at Eod 1 in regarding him is around 75%.

I can say rn that his reads he gave me put him in the slight town lean just because he did them.
My slight town lean is perceived as town read and the reasons I gave for reads are misinterpreted by the next post from Toujo. The bolded seems like mocking the read and my reaction was just for that in post 319.
Huh, Town read? Given your listed criteria, I was actually thinking the opposite. But you know him better than I do. Seems like a rather low level meta read, though.
Some interactions with Imp are in the posts 300-314 and I will not go there because I don't have time and they are important only if one of them flips scum. Also I will not analyse the interaction with Luke now.

P#340 is the post who gives me the impression that Toujo may have the intention to start a narrative.
Okay, I can do that. I have a bigger post in the works where I'm summarising it so I'll be sure to revisit these things so make it clearer. For reference though, I have the following early readys

Imp - scum
X - town
Poison - scum
you - scum*

*I'm curious with this one, because Michelle's response to my statement (that by her established criteria, you would fit scum more) was to deflect it to "I'm known for that". I'm in flux here, because if Michelle indeed can't read you as well as she says you can, this puts this whole interaction between the two of you into a different light. So while it's scum for now, once I engage further with Michelle this could flip.
I think these "criteria" were misinterpreted. When you have to judge a meta for Luke you need at least a scum game and a town game of Luke in past games to check his behaviour.
From this post alone I see Toujo can develop any read he wants for either Luke or me, and this raised my suspicion.
Also I don't find the logic behind the last sentence. How can the read on Luke flip after Toujo will engage with me?

"if Michelle indeed can't read you as well as she says you can" - @Toujo did you inform yourself about this? no. you didn't ask anything about it.

My P#349 shows we know well each other. The answer is:
Not very confident. It's a rough impression based in the moment. I try not to lean on meta, both because in this case it's inaccessible and hard to verify. And well, it's meta. That's not to say I'm going to be bullish, but it's going to take a lot for me to back down on the basis of a meta argument.
I take only the bolded here. The rest is general.
Why are you assuming my default is to look for scum to scum interactions? That's not how I approach this game. I'd like to get a scum flip first. It makes no whatsoever to be drawing conclusions before the first step is even verified.
This is again about generalities. Looks good but doesn't help the game.

Your play style is not a valid response to not following your established criteria. Do you want to revise it, or have I missed something, or...?
When did i not follow my criteria? who said though i have to stick with a pattern? My thoughts have a free flow.
Yes you are missing something and this is visible in the previous post where you present scum reads without town reads except one iirc and say i may fit in scum area for a reason you mentioned. You don't try to solve the game you try to find a lynch here and idk if you care about it.

I think this is not a towny approach and my vote will stay on you.
the bolded want to imply inconsistency in my posts so I take it as a shade.
Your criteria had Luk acting more seriously as town. That was not my impression of his posting, particularly at the start of the day phase. In fact it was quite the opposite - behaviour which you described as NAI. Do you see my issue here?
You're conflating seperate points here. By missing something, I'm referring to what I'm missing in regards to how you read Luk. As for not having enough town reads, I mean not really. I've got my vote on one person right now, and it's on none of the three on my scum list. To claim I'm simply looking for mislynch bait here is a horrible mischaracterisation of my play thus far, which makes me think you're either not playing attention or your're baiting.
Elaborate on this.
this is post 420, answering at the above
1. about Luke's meta. I said already his posts don't have much and obvious difference. Many people can't say it. He always fluffs a thread untill is filled with his one liners and between these posts some have that serious tone i was talking about. There are few more here and i didn't note any of them but his post with reads is easy to spot as serious.
Nothing from what i said is contradicting except you are nitpicky and want to find something where is nothing.

2. I don't like your tone in that post. Is that simple. I don't make sophisticated or educated guesses, i openly think that if you link people like you did in the post where you put 3 scum reads and 1 TR the possibility of you to be scum and start a narrative there is high.
in post 459 he says.
Also Michelle dipping after that reach of a post... is not a good look at all.
I saw all this post as a shade, and from a townie I would expect another take.
What is your point here? I made a response to you, and you dipped. What conclusion am I supposed to come to? I never said you had to be scum because of it. Just that it wasn't a good look. Now you come back and demand I just know about the intricacies of your personal life which I just have no way to know. Do you not see how that's an unreasonable expectation of me?
This was exaggerated. And I think he skipped my post P#420..

I don't think is useful to continue, but I can answer at any question, I hope I answered at what Toujo wanted in P#726.

Also, Toujo is not nitpicky with everyone in the game from what I saw. His lack of patience rises a question mark too..
I can't see him as villager. I am not sure he is scum though, at least not until I see his voting pattern.

I can agree that all this may be from playstyle alone and mismatch of ideas, plus some bad wordings.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sorry i'm late I had to work first.

Iso-ing Toujo page 7 has a chain of posts who i think will be very useful later in the game.

P#128 rang a bell for me because Toujo who looks so present in the game considered I voted 3 times. This may be a mistake and is normal, and Toujo passed over it in P#154. This is not a reason to scum read someone but is a reason to not accept what a player says as a sure thing.

P#172 Toujo doesn't say his take on Imp but just says he sees something in that wall reads post of his. Later in post 188 the idea is though that Imp would not make that post as scum? maybe? but is vague and I am not sure what the real intention is. The same is about post 194, with the slight impression he may see Imp as scum. Post 202 doesn't bring a clear take for Imp in a way or another. I didn't like this.
Further regarding Imp in P#256, I understand he thinks Imp is scum.

The supreme alliance thing - I don't trust it. P#201

P#231 is a very good question, and I liked it but contains general knowledge about mafia so it's not AI.

Post 242 gives meta for X from past games. I take X as town read of Toujo from the acceptance of that alliance anyway. Is interesting how Toujo thinks that a meta read on a player he knows is normal but a meta read on a player he don't know needs so many explanations.

P#249 is the start of the interaction about my read on Luke. That was at almost 4 hours from the game's start. My post 259 says I will give a read until Eod. That, though, looks not enough for Toujo and he asks:

I explained my take about Luke in the next post. Because he had a post I liked and considered AI I wanted to start to construct a read:

My slight town lean is perceived as town read and the reasons I gave for reads are misinterpreted by the next post from Toujo. The bolded seems like mocking the read and my reaction was just for that in post 319.

Some interactions with Imp are in the posts 300-314 and I will not go there because I don't have time and they are important only if one of them flips scum. Also I will not analyse the interaction with Luke now.

P#340 is the post who gives me the impression that Toujo may have the intention to start a narrative.

I think these "criteria" were misinterpreted. When you have to judge a meta for Luke you need at least a scum game and a town game of Luke in past games to check his behaviour.
From this post alone I see Toujo can develop any read he wants for either Luke or me, and this raised my suspicion.
Also I don't find the logic behind the last sentence. How can the read on Luke flip after Toujo will engage with me?

"if Michelle indeed can't read you as well as she says you can" - @Toujo did you inform yourself about this? no. you didn't ask anything about it.

My P#349 shows we know well each other. The answer is:

I take only the bolded here. The rest is general.

This is again about generalities. Looks good but doesn't help the game.

the bolded want to imply inconsistency in my posts so I take it as a shade.

this is post 420, answering at the above

in post 459 he says.

I saw all this post as a shade, and from a townie I would expect another take.

This was exaggerated. And I think he skipped my post P#420..

I don't think is useful to continue, but I can answer at any question, I hope I answered at what Toujo wanted in P#726.

Also, Toujo is not nitpicky with everyone in the game from what I saw. His lack of patience rises a question mark too..
I can't see him as villager. I am not sure he is scum though, at least not until I see his voting pattern.

I can agree that all this may be from playstyle alone and mismatch of ideas, plus some bad wordings.
Fuhhhh...

Ok

Does anyone here think Scum gonna type something like this?

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fuhhhh...

Ok

Does anyone here think Scum gonna type something like this?
I don't know Michelle well enough to comment on this. I certainly think scum are capable of it, but...

@Michelle Is there anything pressing from that that you need me to respond to? I assk because I'm pretty busy at this time, and will be throughout tomorrow too, and if its just going to be semantics and play style arguments I'd rather not waste my time. Or anyone else's, for that matter.

Reactions: Poison

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know Michelle well enough to comment on this. I certainly think scum are capable of it, but...

@Michelle Is there anything pressing from that that you need me to respond to? I assk because I'm pretty busy at this time, and will be throughout tomorrow too, and if its just going to be semantics and play style arguments I'd rather not waste my time. Or anyone else's, for that matter.
For clarification, I've read it all, and it feels like most of it is a retread of what has already been discussed.