Veteran
Kin
1,803💸
Kumi
1,445💴
Trait Points
41⚔️
Awards
I'll start my appearance with an ISO on three players. What I'll be looking for in my ISO are contradictions, reaching(as in making or taking something much farther than logically acceptable to try to get a specific view of someone seen), incomplete statements(as in saying an idea or thought but leaving it open to mean two have two separate contradicting interpretations. This is scummy because you are speaking without actually contributing your actual opinion. By waiting till someone infers what you did, or asks you, you can complete the statement to fit the narrative that suits you best at the moment.), and lack of a clear stance on players. I'll be looking for all of these because I believe mafia will have these traits, when isolated from the larger context.

Starting with AL_Sama:
Their first post:
hi

votelynch Ryu Kishi
Was RVS bec he stated no reason. Won't look into it.

Al's next posts can be summed up in a plethora of words, but I think questioning best describes it. All these posts:
here he seems to be pointing out a something or seeming questioning a choice by Michelle, without directly saying exactly. I don't like this post, mainly because it does one thing I consider scummy: states an incomplete statement.
quite the pick
This can be taken as a criticism of a pick or just fluff. Whats the point of this post!?

Another question:
meta for what??
and another:
that looked like a joke to me

why would you assume she is hinting??
and another:
this is a nice post but let me ask you a question

will this post help in catching scums??
Most of his early posts, from pages 1-7 are mostly just questions. Nothing innately bad about asking questions. If anything, this gives me town cred on him. I cant really rail him here either. Those were only the beginning pages.

The following pages 7- 31 are a lot better. Of the 20 posts he made between these pages
2 of them are stances on people:
imp's play is looking like forced to me

mich was going somewhere with her fluffs I thought but she stopped all of a sudden which is weird

kyte questioning toujo for questioning me looked like a slight attempt of pocketing

the rest are null so far
tbh not liking mich right now

as for kyte I m hanging
He asks for reads here and there:
@Michelle I do believe you've reads on me by now so please provide them

@Toujo any thoughts on kyte??
give your reads first
[to poison chan here]
@Kyte_ if you're here than give your reads
Other than these two things, the rest of the posts are just minute interactions that are neither adding or subtracting to his town cred.
you didn't post yet a vote was placed on you
[he was speaking to Touji here]
you change it every game lol
[speaking to Touji again here]
I can see where he is coming from

7 or 8 years give or take
[speaking to Kyte here]
cause that's the impression I m getting from you

I've already given my take and noting much changed since then

The following 31- 42 pages [20 posts]: they are different from his first 40. He actually fulffs here:
@SoulKiller i hope you're happy enough now xD
I have nothing against it, its just rare to see Al fluff is all. Anyway, so now that we are this deep in, I'm going to run him by my checklist scum actions.

Does he contradict himself thus far:
No. No post has he made that counters a previous point he made earlier in the thread. But, he has made few actual accusations, or stances on players. So there isn't much to contradict.

Does he reach on anything?
Again, no. But he doesn't push anyone either. The closest to a push he made was this post on Michelle:
something a townie should say??

Mich ask yourself are you really scum hunting??
which mind you, can also be considered a slight throw of shade as well. He never took this question off the ground though, he just dropped this accusation the moment he said it. But, if you look at that quote, he also never actually accuses Michelle of anything, he only questions. My point:

Does Al make incomplete statements:
Yes. On that post with Michelle that was in incomplete statement. Though it was a question, I think you can also see it as a accusation to her. But the way it was worded allows AL to change his reasoning behind asking if asked about it later.

This post as well, where he vouches for info lycnhing:
I m going by which lynch will provide more info
I'd say this is an incomplete statement, because what type info will be so valuable to townie to help us get a mafia lynch next dp? The setup of this game is in such a way that finding out someone role via lynch will still leave us in the dark as to who will be townie or mafia. Its not some TOS or normal mafia match with set roles and formats you can easily identify. This statement, he makes here is incomplete because of that. What type of info will this earn townies?

And here too:
never seen mich do this but power wolfing is a thing

@Rej give me a rainbow
Its indirect shading to mich. again... But it could also not be. From the way he formats this sentence, he could or could not, be saying mich is powerwolfing. Precisely what I find scummy, posts that double speak, giving the poster the power to pull back a statement they made once it doesn't suit them anymore, to look good in the public eye.

Lastly, does Al have a clear stance on players?
No, and yes? No mainly because from page one up to page 40. I have only seen one list of reads from him:
you
imp
poison
luk
kyte

its my POE
[you here was Michelle]
Of these reads, he has only mentioned suspecting two of the people on their: Michelle and Kyte. The other two came out of the blue, with no backing as to why they are there. If anything, they could have been put there last minute to make the list look realistic. Just speculating at this point. But yes, he does have a stance on people. There they are.

Al's latest 20 posts, from pages 42 to 52 are worse. He makes his first contradiction!
Here:
is that new??

@Michelle I stated that I've seen you power wolfing but was answering ansa that it might be possible

@Toujo I m not avoiding anything but might've missed your question

@Tigerrr in the woods yes I don't type big

@Imperfection my posts are short but with content so whats your point??
@bold he lies. He never did that. He never explicitly stated that he had seen Michelle's powerwolfing. Or hinted to having seen one. He only shades Michelle that she could be power wolfing. In fact he states, that he never seen Michelle do this.
Here:
never seen mich do this but power wolfing is a thing

@Rej give me a rainbow
Remember the double speak part I said earlier in this post: "Precisely what I find scummy, posts that double speak, giving the poster the power to pull back a statement they made once it doesn't suit them anymore, to look good in the public eye." Al does this multiple times:
did I say you're power wolfing?? :what::what:
[in responce to Michelle's post]
are you reading my posts properly mich??

I said power wolfing is possible and not that you're doing it

what are you trying to get at here??
Al decided to pull back the idea that he shaded Michelle power wolfing here. Again he could argue that he never meant to do that. And that's the beauty of incomplete statements.

Anyway, Al votes rej here:
come out boy

votelynch @Rej
because he wanted Rej to come out... What I find interesting is despite having a suspect list, he hardly interacts with any of them except Michelle. And he chooses Rej to come out and play instead of someone of his sus list to. Just an observation is all though. No conclusions made here.

The majority of his last 20 posts are more interactive than his others without a doubt. He is not only asking questions but making statements himself:
reasons please

I mentioned that as to not rule out the possibility
deal mich'

tbh this post yours changed my reads on you a bit but I m not sure
aggressive vocal leader regardless of alignment

basically you can say no meta
Going off my checklist: In conclusion Al had checked off all the things except for reaching. His statement on Michelle is suspicious, and his habit of incomplete statements is as well. The lack of clear and understandable reads need fixing as well. Only two on the read list he made can actually be followed. The rest is pulled from thin air. Now do I think he is scum? No. I have Al as a scum lean. I won't vote him unless he is top lynch for dp 1 or there is a tie between him and someone else.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'll start my appearance with an ISO on three players. What I'll be looking for in my ISO are contradictions, reaching(as in making or taking something much farther than logically acceptable to try to get a specific view of someone seen), incomplete statements(as in saying an idea or thought but leaving it open to mean two have two separate contradicting interpretations. This is scummy because you are speaking without actually contributing your actual opinion. By waiting till someone infers what you did, or asks you, you can complete the statement to fit the narrative that suits you best at the moment.), and lack of a clear stance on players. I'll be looking for all of these because I believe mafia will have these traits, when isolated from the larger context.

Starting with AL_Sama:
Their first post:

Was RVS bec he stated no reason. Won't look into it.

Al's next posts can be summed up in a plethora of words, but I think questioning best describes it. All these posts:
here he seems to be pointing out a something or seeming questioning a choice by Michelle, without directly saying exactly. I don't like this post, mainly because it does one thing I consider scummy: states an incomplete statement.

This can be taken as a criticism of a pick or just fluff. Whats the point of this post!?

Another question:

and another:

and another:
Most of his early posts, from pages 1-7 are mostly just questions. Nothing innately bad about asking questions. If anything, this gives me town cred on him. I cant really rail him here either. Those were only the beginning pages.

The following pages 7- 31 are a lot better. Of the 20 posts he made between these pages
2 of them are stances on people:

He asks for reads here and there:

[to poison chan here]

Other than these two things, the rest of the posts are just minute interactions that are neither adding or subtracting to his town cred.
[he was speaking to Touji here]

[speaking to Touji again here]

[speaking to Kyte here]

The following 31- 42 pages [20 posts]: they are different from his first 40. He actually fulffs here:

I have nothing against it, its just rare to see Al fluff is all. Anyway, so now that we are this deep in, I'm going to run him by my checklist scum actions.

Does he contradict himself thus far:
No. No post has he made that counters a previous point he made earlier in the thread. But, he has made few actual accusations, or stances on players. So there isn't much to contradict.

Does he reach on anything?
Again, no. But he doesn't push anyone either. The closest to a push he made was this post on Michelle:

which mind you, can also be considered a slight throw of shade as well. He never took this question off the ground though, he just dropped this accusation the moment he said it. But, if you look at that quote, he also never actually accuses Michelle of anything, he only questions. My point:

Does Al make incomplete statements:
Yes. On that post with Michelle that was in incomplete statement. Though it was a question, I think you can also see it as a accusation to her. But the way it was worded allows AL to change his reasoning behind asking if asked about it later.

This post as well, where he vouches for info lycnhing:

I'd say this is an incomplete statement, because what type info will be so valuable to townie to help us get a mafia lynch next dp? The setup of this game is in such a way that finding out someone role via lynch will still leave us in the dark as to who will be townie or mafia. Its not some TOS or normal mafia match with set roles and formats you can easily identify. This statement, he makes here is incomplete because of that. What type of info will this earn townies?

And here too:

Its indirect shading to mich. again... But it could also not be. From the way he formats this sentence, he could or could not, be saying mich is powerwolfing. Precisely what I find scummy, posts that double speak, giving the poster the power to pull back a statement they made once it doesn't suit them anymore, to look good in the public eye.

Lastly, does Al have a clear stance on players?
No, and yes? No mainly because from page one up to page 40. I have only seen one list of reads from him:

[you here was Michelle]
Of these reads, he has only mentioned suspecting two of the people on their: Michelle and Kyte. The other two came out of the blue, with no backing as to why they are there. If anything, they could have been put there last minute to make the list look realistic. Just speculating at this point. But yes, he does have a stance on people. There they are.

Al's latest 20 posts, from pages 42 to 52 are worse. He makes his first contradiction!
Here:

@bold he lies. He never did that. He never explicitly stated that he had seen Michelle's powerwolfing. Or hinted to having seen one. He only shades Michelle that she could be power wolfing. In fact he states, that he never seen Michelle do this.
Here:

Remember the double speak part I said earlier in this post: "Precisely what I find scummy, posts that double speak, giving the poster the power to pull back a statement they made once it doesn't suit them anymore, to look good in the public eye." Al does this multiple times:

[in responce to Michelle's post]

Al decided to pull back the idea that he shaded Michelle power wolfing here. Again he could argue that he never meant to do that. And that's the beauty of incomplete statements.

Anyway, Al votes rej here:

because he wanted Rej to come out... What I find interesting is despite having a suspect list, he hardly interacts with any of them except Michelle. And he chooses Rej to come out and play instead of someone of his sus list to. Just an observation is all though. No conclusions made here.

The majority of his last 20 posts are more interactive than his others without a doubt. He is not only asking questions but making statements himself:
Going off my checklist: In conclusion Al had checked off all the things except for reaching. His statement on Michelle is suspicious, and his habit of incomplete statements is as well. The lack of clear and understandable reads need fixing as well. Only two on the read list he made can actually be followed. The rest is pulled from thin air. Now do I think he is scum? No. I have Al as a scum lean. I won't vote him unless he is top lynch for dp 1 or there is a tie between him and someone else.
I think he slipped.

At the part where he was answering my question about Michelle's post and when he pinged Michelle and restated his opinion about Michelle's power wolfing. Contradiction happened there.

I know that's slip because I have done the same mistake before.

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

@XDDDDD
@-PK-
@Just_Red
@RedGloverKing

Howdy there you 4 lovely people.

@XDDDDD dude you are making me lose hope in you every time i feel like i give you a chance you disappoint me. If I don't see a huge shift of activity from you then I am straight up subbing you probably before the DP ends.

@Just_Red I had a talk with you and I expect you to be active.

@-PK- bruh, expect everytime you wake up to see new pages. You gotta be active man, not just complain about activity.

@RedGloverKing you can read Tower Of God some other time. You better be active homie.
Gimme time till next phase.
I got my final year research project to submit by 15th. Once this is done I'll be free.

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok I've tried to go through the Michelle -Toujo interaction again

Toujo who asked you to do those reads back there? Was it Michelle or Luke
Okay, I can do that. I have a bigger post in the works where I'm summarising it so I'll be sure to revisit these things so make it clearer. For reference though, I have the following early readys

Imp - scum
X - town
Poison - scum
you - scum*

*I'm curious with this one, because Michelle's response to my statement (that by her established criteria, you would fit scum more) was to deflect it to "I'm known for that". I'm in flux here, because if Michelle indeed can't read you as well as she says you can, this puts this whole interaction between the two of you into a different light. So while it's scum for now, once I engage further with Michelle this could flip.

I think this is a bit stretched, instead just of asking her what happened first you jump the gun and make it look like she did smth bad. So I understand her following response and why she came out saying you might be shading her.
I slightly lean scum for you because of this.
Also Michelle dipping after that reach of a post... is not a good look at all.
I think Michelle leans town for me until now. But I have a question
@Michelle, did you ask for his reads back there when he had 3 scums and 1 town?

---
Imperfection your playstyle seems ok and different from the last two games so you seem alright to me so far [ for those who are from TMF, most of us here played 2 games with IMP where he was scum, I will explain if asked how it feels different to me]
though I would say you personally feel like a weakness of mine IMP, so I'll keep you in mind -.-
Trying my best. Hope SK appreciates it
you fanboy ... :p
---

Luke- you have some posts that feel honest and not constructed, but your playstyle feels very volatile, unstable, changing vote a lot. I have you in null to slight scum lean. But I will go through your posts again to clear my mind.

I want to read more on Ryu Kishy, Red Glover, Houtarou.
Also Al seems to be getting a lot of heat rn,

Gimme time till next phase.
I got my final year research project to submit by 15th. Once this is done I'll be free.
Last time I heard someone doing a big project while playing in this game he ended up king of scums lol -.-

Reactions: Houtarou

Ryu Kishi

Legendary
Kin
796💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, it most certainly does not. Unless he believe that everyone who says I play similarly as either alignment are in fact liars (and thus, scum with me I assume), then he absolutely should not be assuming I must be scum on the basis that I played the same was as I did back whenever I played with him previous (I don't recall him at all). At the very least, he ought to be asking me for examples of town games, so I could prove the claim that my play is similar regardless of alignment. He has not done so. None of this behaviour makes any sort of reasonable sense.
I'm not concerned about your play style, all I know is that it's is your ploy to confuse town with a wall of words which is a fact. And from reading your posts I find that they go into unnecessary details, You are over explaining things, which is why I believe you are scum.

voteLynch toujo

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm not concerned about your play style, all I know is that it's is your ploy to confuse town with a wall of words which is a fact. And from reading your posts I find that they go into unnecessary details, You are over explaining things, which is why I believe you are scum.

voteLynch toujo
You have been repeatedly told I make long posts regardless of alignment. I'm not going to keep wasting my time defending this. If you believe that I, and others, are lying about this, then you need to justify why. I don't recall a single game I've played with you, but I could list out recent examples where as town I have played exactly the same. If you have something valid to bring to the table I will give it due consideration, but if you continue to insist me making long posts means I must be scum, then I'm not going to engage any further.

I am overexplaining things, I agree. I'm doing so to avoid being misinterpreted, as so far in this game, when I have neglected to do so my words are misconstrued, or people ask for further clarification.
----
I know I have a couple things to respond to, but the one thing I do want to say is yes, I know where my vote still is, and I'm happy where it is for now. This does not mean that I am looking for a lynch there, I just feel it serves its purpose. My current vote will probably go to Poison as of now, but posts like I'm quoting above have me very tempted to go elsewhere.

Ryu Kishi

Legendary
Kin
796💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You have been repeatedly told I make long posts regardless of alignment. I'm not going to keep wasting my time defending this. If you believe that I, and others, are lying about this, then you need to justify why. I don't recall a single game I've played with you, but I could list out recent examples where as town I have played exactly the same. If you have something valid to bring to the table I will give it due consideration, but if you continue to insist me making long posts means I must be scum, then I'm not going to engage any further.

I am overexplaining things, I agree. I'm doing so to avoid being misinterpreted, as so far in this game, when I have neglected to do so my words are misconstrued, or people ask for further clarification.
----
I know I have a couple things to respond to, but the one thing I do want to say is yes, I know where my vote still is, and I'm happy where it is for now. This does not mean that I am looking for a lynch there, I just feel it serves its purpose. My current vote will probably go to Poison as of now, but posts like I'm quoting above have me very tempted to go elsewhere.
Yes I'm not denying that you make long posts regardless of your alignment, but there are necessary ones and there are unnecessary one's, and from what I read most of your posts are unnecessary.

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes I'm not denying that you make long posts regardless of your alignment, but there are necessary ones and there are unnecessary one's, and from what I read most of your posts are unnecessary.
See, you keep saying this, but I'm not seeing any effort in you actually pointing out why they are unnecessary. And don't get me wrong, I do believe there are a few in there that are unnecessary. I am overly wordy at the worst of times, and I can think of one, my post referring to Ansatsuken's grammar usage, which is entirely outside of the scope of the game. In hindsight, I probably should have spoilered it, and made a note to say it could be skipped over.

But none of this is scumhunting from you. It's observations of my play, and it feels like you're not really trying to analyse them. So either put in some effort and try to engage here, or back down. I'm not going to waste any more posts on you if all you have are these vapid "insights" that don't address any of my actual content at all.

Ryu Kishi

Legendary
Kin
796💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
See, you keep saying this, but I'm not seeing any effort in you actually pointing out why they are unnecessary. And don't get me wrong, I do believe there are a few in there that are unnecessary. I am overly wordy at the worst of times, and I can think of one, my post referring to Ansatsuken's grammar usage, which is entirely outside of the scope of the game. In hindsight, I probably should have spoilered it, and made a note to say it could be skipped over.

But none of this is scumhunting from you. It's observations of my play, and it feels like you're not really trying to analyse them. So either put in some effort and try to engage here, or back down. I'm not going to waste any more posts on you if all you have are these vapid "insights" that don't address any of my actual content at all.
All your unnecessary posts are meant to decieve, you are deliberately misleading town. Town would look at your posts and believe you are seriously invested in scum hunting because of your lengthy explanation, and most people are put of by such lengthy explanation and don't really read them which is something I believe you want, why? Because if you do read them you will notice a lot of over explanation of useless information.