Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All your unnecessary posts are meant to decieve, you are deliberately misleading town. Town would look at your posts and believe you are seriously invested in scum hunting because of your lengthy explanation, and most people are put of by such lengthy explanation and don't really read them which is something I believe you want, why? Because if you do read them you will notice a lot of over explanation of useless information.
Sigh. Last post on this for real this time. If this doesn't get through then I've no idea. I cannot
Red - Begging the Question fallacy. The conclusion, that my posts are designed to mislead town, is presented as one of the premises given for said conclusion. Clearly, the idea that the conclusion supports the conclusion is illogical.
Blue - Appeal to Logos. The conclusion made is that the Town at large will automatically make a conclusion, and this conclusion is not supported. Indeed, don't take my word for it. Simply reading the thread will establish that this by no means is how the Town has acted in this game. Forget not being supported, it is abjectly untrue. This is also a critique of my playstyle, which is useless for discerning my alignment.
Green - Loaded question fallacy. It makes an assumption on what I wanted, and then asks the question presuming that assumption to be true. The fact of the matter is, no I do not want that. If people don't want to read, in a text-based forum game centered around discussion and debate, then I can't help them. I would suggest that Mafia probably isn't the game for them.
Purple - Argumentum ad nauseam fallacy. It takes points that have already been addressed/conceded, and repackages them, to make them appear to be new information, and thus give the appearence of a stronger argument than what is actually presented. The quote below is where this was addressed/conceded.

Note - There have still been exactly 0 examples provided by Ryu to date, to support any of his claims.

And don't get me wrong, I do believe there are a few in there that are unnecessary. I am overly wordy at the worst of times, and I can think of one, my post referring to Ansatsuken's grammar usage, which is entirely outside of the scope of the game. In hindsight, I probably should have spoilered it, and made a note to say it could be skipped over.
Emphasis mine.

Any more fallacies you have that I need to point out, or are we done here Ryu?

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Blue - Appeal to Logos. The conclusion made is that the Town at large will automatically make a conclusion, and this conclusion is not supported. Indeed, don't take my word for it. Simply reading the thread will establish that this by no means is how the Town has acted in this game. Forget not being supported, it is abjectly untrue. This is also a critique of my playstyle, which is useless for discerning my alignment.
Minor clarification - The town at large will automatically make a specific conclusion (that I'm town because I make long posts). This is the conclusion that isn't supported.

Kyte_

Regular
Kin
708💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have been away for a while, due to... reasons. I apologize. I've had a few points in mind to put out, but allow me to skim through the few last pages first.

Tigerrr in the woods

Regular
Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
impressions I got from you Luke.
I saw before in other game scum voting a lot in first day, and to me voting a lot feels like a technique to confuse and make the other people look scummy, but I looked at your posts again and you feel too much out of the box to actually be that. You're not throwing much dirt on them or anything.

Here is my explanation, let me know if I got it wrong here with the votes sequence or so.
First vote Poison
VoteLynch: Poison chan
Then Imp
Michelle’s actually posting alright I just really really hate Pg1.

VoteLynch: Imperfection
It felt you moved the vote fast- 1 hour difference I think

But then in all these posts you seem quite open, straightforward and comfortable to call out things that you don't like. A town indicative for me.
I want to bury it. It’s useless and thread vomit. (Again this is hypocritical IK) also to answer your question, I have no side with this.
Yeah I’ll follow your reads blindly. DW.
I’ll do it but question. Is it common for people to solve themselves instead of others solving them instead where you’re from? Just usually people tend to solve others instead of get them to solve themselves.
Yo. I’m conf town. I have a lot of posts. Tyty.
You guys sound like you have a plan which strengths my reasons not to join.

Then another vote
VoteLynch: Houtarou
I don't know what you saw as slip in his text. Could you expand? or did you already? I'll be sure to check it out.

Your AL read sounds bullshitty af
I didn't get why you would ask Imp to vote you? like who does that?! It felt highly unusual.

You must be registered for see images

And then yet another vote
VoteLynch: AL_sama
The time between you calling out Imp's read on Al and you yourself voting for Al is like 3 hours

It’s not that I SR you. I have no read on you. BUT. I TR Michelle and trust bee’s reads.
This could be sheeping maybe but then would it be so obvious? It does explain why you changed your view and you seem clear and open about it.
I would say your numerous votes are not alignment indicative a I think a scum would not be this chaotic.

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I had no problem with that Imperfection is making effort, but wouldnt the others at least ask him if something they felt wrong? The way you questioned him didnt felt right with me which is why i pointed it out.

YOU mean me Questioning AL? If its about AL,
Al is questioning IMP's effort while he's not amking any read himself. Try to appreciatte other's effort sometimes.