Ansatsuken : TheLukundo > no one > Al_Sama > Imperfection
Tigerrr in the woods : Al_Sama > no one > Al_Sama
Imperfection : Al_Sama
Al_Sama : Imperfection

Final Vote Count:

Al_Sama x3

Imperfection x2

Countdown to DP7 :

Al_Sama has the highest votes. Write up will be up soon.

Players:

2- @Imperfection
6- @Tigerrr in the woods
9- @Ansatsuken
11- @TheLukundo
14 - @AL_sama

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

The prisoner finally confronted Princess Maschenny Jahad, he was sick and tired of all the deaths that happened. Everyone came to this battle field to free him but the cost was too high, everyone almost is dead and he wished deep down inside that everyone just forgot about him and let him rot in that prison for all eternity. Jinsung Ha had enough.

Jinsung Ha : It's time to settle this once and for all Princess Maschenny Jahad, everything will come to an end right here right now. I will personally make sure of it.

Princess Maschenny Jahad : Jinsung... you might of escaped your little cell but you are about to taste fate that is far worse than being prisoned. By the way, you are the one who killed Khun right? during the middle of the explosion I guess you got blinded and you killed the little boi, not only did you escape your prison but somehow you managed to kill a key member of the resistance team. You are a failure who even when was released from your prison could not do a single right thing......

Jinsung Ha was enraged and attacked Princess Maschenny Jahad! It was a fierce battle between the two that no one was able to interfere! Princess Maschenny Jahad in the end managed to land a fatal blow that crushed Jinsung Ha organs she then tripped him to fall into the ground and then proceeded to punch Jinsung Ha face nonstop for an entire 1 hour nonstop It was a fucking brutality! The reistance team could not do anything as the army blocked them off from helping Jinsung Ha.

After 1 hour of Princess Maschenny Jahad smashing Jinsung Ha face she finally is back on her feet. Her face was pitch red covered with blood, she had that crazy maniac look on her face.

Princess Maschenny Jahad : Hahaha....Hahahaha... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Fucking Ha family! They sure have tough skin! But that ugly face of yours Jinsung Ha is no more!!!

Lightning covered the entire battle field! The army made way for the princess to come through to face the remaining members of the resistance team.

Princess Maschenny Jahad : At long last.....We are at the final stages of this war. The time has come and so have I! To Eliminate all the enemies who dare stand against the KING!!!!

@AL_sama was lynched his role is :
Ha Jinsung
Townie

Health : 10
Soul Power : 30

You are currently captured, you have no abilities and your vote count as zero. An anonymous chat will be created where the people who have you captured will be able to communicate with you. You can escape if one of the options occur.

1- Princess Maschenny Zahard dies in battle
2- You get damaged by an attack that is 5+ in damage or total attacks over time that make up 5+ damage
3- A special ability used on you by baam’s main crew.

Encase you escape from your prison you can finally take avenge on those who captured you. You unlock all your abilities.

x1 (Passive) : Any ability directed toward you during the NP or DP will be absorbed and transferred to a player of your choice. You have to notify me who that player is the moment you are free from your prison. Can only change target once every NP.

Too strong for you : You cannot be role blocked or cc’ed. Except if you were super role blocked.

x1 : This is your ultimate technique. The person you vote by the end of the DP will be super killed along side the person with majority of the votes. Unless if the person you are voting is Kallavan, then he will tank your technique and you will die instead.

x1 : This ability get activated automatically the moment you escape your prison. Depending on when you escape during the NP/DP you unleash massive energy so strong it paralyzes the entire mafia team during that phase, unabling them from performing any ability for the exception of their night kill.

Win Condition : Eliminate all threats to town.

NP8 Has finally begun!! Please submit your actions! If you don't submit your actions then let me know that you abstain.

NP8 Countdown :

Players:

2- @Imperfection
6- @Tigerrr in the woods
9- @Ansatsuken
11- @TheLukundo

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see medias

The Battle Field: NP8​

Baylord Paul, Dowon, and Khel Hellam those 3 were the last remaining members of Baam's team. Unfortunately however, Baylord Paul was not in in his right mind the moment he transformed, he was causing havoc all around the battle field! This time however he went pass Dowon and straight to the injured Khel Hellam!

Khel Hellam : What are you doing you mad mutt!!!1

Baylord Paul : grrr.....grrrr....

Baylord Paul blitz speed Khel Hellam and tore out his heart!!! Dowon was shocked but dowon made a very grave mistake! Due to what happened Dowon removed her attention from Princess Maschenny Jahad for a second, but that second was all the princess needed to put a spear through Dowon head killing her off.

It was only Paul and Princess now. Paul stared at the princess, he turned his head to the right side, smiled, and leaped into the princess. However, Paul was no match to the Princess Maschenny Jahad! Lightning struck Paul from above forcing him to kiss the ground.

Princess Maschenny Jahad : Crazy mutt.... You survived my punishment somehow last time... This time however, it's only me and you darling.

Princess gave a very scary smile and proceeded to unleash lightning nonstop on the Paul most of the night. Princess finally stopped unleashing lightning on Paul and walked to see his condition, Paul was burned to crisp, no longer among the living.

It started raining all of a sudden, Princess Maschenny Jahad looked at the skies, it was grim just as she liked it, blood is covered everywhere in the battle field. She raised her arm to the air and unleash lightning to the skies that gave light to the entire battle field. When the solders of the army saw it, everyone went down to their knees and tears started streaming down their faces!! That was a sign of victory!!! Princess Maschenny Jahad managed to put an end to Baam's team and the resistance.

While the princess managed to achieve victory. It came at a great cost, she lost all her Squadron Commanders that were assigned for this mission, but their sacrifices were necessary for the greater good. Princess Maschenny Jahad ordered the army to give a proper burial to each of her Squadron Commander's.

Princess Maschenny Jahad :
My king.... we stopped the intruders and put an end to that irregular, anyone who dares defy our king I will gladly send him to the after life for free.

The Army won the war with the lead of Princess Maschenny Jahad!!

NP8 Casualities :
@TheLukundo was killed by baylord paul, his role is :
Khel Hellam
Townie

Health : 6
Soul Power : 30

Teleportation x1 : Select two players during the NP any ability targeting either of these players will be reflected on the other.

I can see fate x1 : During the NP select a player of your choice. Any abilities targeted toward you will be reflected/directed to that player.

Destiny x1 : You can change the outcome of the battle field with your fate seeing abilities. During the DP shoot an extremely powerful arrow capable of instantaneously teleporting people to wherever you wish. Pick a player you wish to save and a player you deem unworthy. If the player you wish to save is to be lynched during DP, by the end of the DP the player you wish to save and the player you deem unworthy will switch positions and the player you deemed unworthy will be lynched instead suffering the player you wished to save destiny.

Win Condition : Eliminate all threat to town.
@Imperfection was killed by the princess, his role is :
Dowon
Townie

Health :
Soul Power : 25

Flower Shinsoo Control Skill - Protect x3 : Every NP pick a player to heal restoring 2 health points. You can use this ability on yourself once.

x 1: It's a wide-range Shinsoo control skill that creates massive amounts of flowers. Once during the DP cover the entire battle field with flowers. Pick 5 players to restore 1 points of health for them. The rest of the players however will be vulnerable to attacks, if any of the remaining players were to be damaged during the DP they will suffer an extra 1 health point damage added to the initial damage.

Win Condition : Eliminate all threats to town.

@Ansatsuken was the only survivor left along with the princess, he gets killed as well :
Baylord Paul :
Townie

Health : 5
Soul Power : 15

: Paul summon three green shinsoo beast-shaped creature that he can target on 3 separate players or one player. Beast 1 can go to assist a player tanking 1 damage for them (can be used on DP as well), Beast 2 poisons the player allowing them to lose 1 hp the following NP. , Beast 3 damages the player dealing 1 damage. You can use all 3 beasts to defend you during the NP but if you are attacked and damaged you will lose this ability but won’t suffer any health damage.

Paul's Transformation of Both Arms: Wild Dog With Mysterious Green Arms x1: Paul is the youngest among the baylords brothers. If he transforms then he will lose his self control and goes berserk damaging both allies and foes. You lose your ability “green beasts swimming through the river of death”. While in this transformation you gain the following :

1- You don’t feel pain anymore, if your health points drop below zero you will still survive. However, every point that you lose below 0 will decrease your voting power by -1, meaning if you have let’s say -5 health points then your vote count as negative 5. If you decide to abstain from voting then you die. You can only die via lynch

2- Every NP you will randomly attack any player in the game dealing 2 damage points.

Personal win con Objective : The baylords brothers are very competitive, be the person who kills Yasratcha!

Winners of the Tower Of God: The Great War!! are the mafia team!!!

The Princess of the tower and the last player standing :

Princess Maschenny Jahad @Tigerrr in the woods the only survivor in the game!
Khun Maschenny Zahard
Mafia

Health : 10
Soul Power : 50

Khun: Maschenny is part of the Khun family, making her very intelligent and cunning. You always appear innocent in target investigations.

x1 : Maschenny creates the “Ultimate Spear” Throwing it at a target of your choice during the DP or NP, this ability act as a super kill. Dealing 7 points of damage to the player. Cannot use this ability during DP1.

Lightning Tornado x1 : Once during the NP pick one member of your team and create huge lightning all around you and your team member. Any person who target either you or that member will lose 2 health points. If you get role blocked then this ability won’t work but the person who role blocked you will lose 2 health points.

Maniac Lightning x1(passive) : If you were lynched, electrocute the last 3 players who voted you by 2 points of damage each.

Paralyze x1 : You are a member of the great Khun family, the power of electricity runs through your veins.During the NP you super roleblock everything and everyone! Players won’t lose stack of their abilities if you use this ability and the only thing that will go through is the mafia normal faction kill.

Here comes the storm! x1 : You are tired of sitting around and finally taking things into your own hands. Create a huge storm during the DP that will cause chaos, panic, and fear in the battle field. During that specific DP where this ability get activated people no longer submit their votes for everyone to see in the thread. Everyone will submit their vote to me personally via DM and during end of DP it won't show who voted for who. Only the player with the highest votes will be displayed and lynched.

The Squadron Commanders who died in the Great War :

Squadron Commander 1 : Kallavan @Toujo
Squadron Commander 2 : Yasartcha! @beeboat
Squadron Commander 3 : Lyborick Khun @Poison chan

Thank you for playing everyone and hope ya all enjoyed my game ^^

~Players~ :

1- @Toujo
2- @Imperfection
3- @Just_Red
4- @Michelle
5- @Alice in Noodleland
6- @Tigerrr in the woods
7- @Rej
8- @Ryu Kishi
9- @Ansatsuken
10- @Houtarou
11- @TheLukundo
12 - @beeboat
13- @Aether9
14 - @AL_sama
15 @osieorb18
16 - @-PK-
17- @Poison chan
18- @Kyte_
19- @Elmage G Ace
20- @XTMF

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Anyway, I just wanted to apologize for anyone i wrongly suspected. Especially @AL_sama I feel like I was riding you way too much lol
I was genuinely trying my best and didnt want to keep mentioning I was a new player.
Having healing abilities is kinda what made me want to try hard to not get lynched because I felt sort of responsible for keeping town alive as long as I could.