Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
dude your sopposed to be hurting i like hit you directly like 3 times

k ill block all the shurikens and use

Doton Doryuuheki
Earth Rising Wall (Mudslide Barrier)
Description: A jutsu which when performed, allows the user to spew mud from their mouth, which grows into a large wall or hard earthen material. This wall is able to block most other jutsus, and its extremely durable.

and any way you cant just block like 30 clones comeing at you with a rushisheriken rasangan with just a simple water wave

yea you are going to far with the jutsus
what it makes it more intresting and im fighting sho he has to complian not you guys

Last edited:

YondaimeHokage

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Suiton Suiryuudan no Jutsu (great water dragon)
Doton Doryuuheki shouton no jutsu ( great earth dragon)
ill combime them and head for the real you then after it hits use
fouton Suiryuudan no Jutsu (great wind dragon)
and finish it with a a summoning of 500 clones with a sword with lighting and come all for you alond with Katon: Goukakyuu no Jutsu (Fire Element: Powerful Fireball Technique)*

Shodaime

Legendary
Kin
-6๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
this is my fannal jutsu u lose
state.Kokuangyo No Jutsu (Bringer of Darkness),50 chakra,
(no one can see me im the only one can see u)

now mokuton ninpou: sawarabi no mai. jutsu TREE COME OUT EVERYWERE (millions of wooden spears come from the ground) no one cant dogde that u already lose

(Doton, Gansetsukon:Earth Element, Rock Staff)a earth weapon

Combined with his Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (Art of the Shadow Doppelganger),shodaime throws a large number (depending upon the number of Bunshin) shuriken from all angles at his opponent. It is similar in style to the Shuriken Kage Bunshin no Jutsu

mokuton Kage Bushin no Jutsu (5 clones)
Suiton: Waterfall Basin Technique

ok..now i lunch the spears toward u

at the wrist
at the inside of the elbow
at the bottom of the bicep muscle
at the collarbone
at the base of the neck
at the jaw
at the temple of the head (side of forehead)

Suiton: Bakusui Shoha (Water Release: Exploding Water Shockwave),
(One can literally create water out of nothing),Unknown, probably: Offensive, Supplementary, Short to mid-range (0-10m).

Kufu Suika no Jutsu (Drowing Maelstrom Technique),20 chakra/40 damage(giant water tornado)

Mokuton Hijutsu Jukai Koutan(Secret Tree Element Technique, Birth Of The Trees),40 chakra/80 damage

water clone jutsu (100 clone water with suiton:rasenshuriken)

Moku Bunshin no Jutsu (Wood Clone Technique),10 chakra(100 clone with Suiton: Teppodama (Water Release: Gunshot)......

YondaimeHokage

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
hey did u forget i still have a giant toad and a crap load of dogs out also 400 clones with lighting swords even that jutsu cant kill all of them im way at the back
and you whouldnt kill you whould make me stronger my swords will get stronger neer water

YondaimeHokage

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
this could be my last jutsu are you ready
sho its midnight where i live serisoly can we call it a tie seriosly im tired but okay b4 u do your final jutsu ill but up a

Doton Shinjuu Zanshu Souja Sousai

aroun me its a huge barriar that rerember toru used to keep the third inside while theye where fighting if you attack it you whould be killed